2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Questions regarding capatilizing passive income

GKey06

Ok so this post may be long winded so bear with me. First off, I'm digging the fact that the nightclub centralize the profits of ALL of your businesses in a PASSIVE way. So with that being said, I bought the nightclub and foolishly purchased all 5 guys to work with BUT only 2 can work because i only have the cargo warehouse and the bunker warehouse. The other sourcing businesses are locked So I'm only receiving 2 out of the possible 7 incomes. I NEVER dove into the cocaine, weed, meth etc...ways of getting money.

So my question is. For PASSIVE income only thru my nightclub..is it worth me purchasing the cheapest cocaine clubhouse for income thru nightclub? and maybe all of the rest of the weed, meth businesses too? I'm never going to run the resupply/restock/deliver part of the business out of the actual clubhouse. I just want to buy those businesses to have more passive income from the nightclub if that makes any sense. If you have a nightclub then you should understand what I'm trying to say.

As you can probably tell, after 3 years on GTA online...I'm done with the repetitive GRIND. I don't mind going AFK for hours to let money build so I just wanted to see if its worth it to buy a cheap clubhouse to open that way I can all 5 guys sourcing for me in the nightclub.

I saved up 9 million for the nightclub but now down to 3.8 million after buying the things for the club and upgrades. Just seeing if its worth spending that last 3.8 million to invest in passive income that will come in thru the nightclub.

I guess it depends how much time you're willing to devote to the game and AFK'ing to earn back the cost of the MC clubs you'll need. The order of "$/hour" for each stock type ends up looking like this (may not be exact due to bonuses you get for upgrading Nightclub, but I used the numbers found in the AfterHours master thread. The ratio of profitability will stay the same between resources, you'll just get better $/hour with upgrades):

Business Name Nightclub Name $/Hour $ After 20hrs
Cocaine South American Imports $10,000.00 $200,000.00
CEO Crates Cargo & Shipments $8,571.43 $171,428.57
Meth Pharma $8,500.00 $170,000.00
Guns (Bunker) Sporting Goods $7,500.00 $150,000.00
Counterfeiting Cash Creation $7,000.00 $140,000.00
Weed Organic Produce $4,500.00 $90,000.00
Forgery Printing & Copying $4,000.00 $80,000.00

So you are best buying only the Coke, Meth and Counterfeit MC factories.  You Sell All every 20 hours because that's how long it takes for Coke and Meth to fill their Nightclub 'buckets'.  There's no point switching to Weed/Forgery as the $/hour just isn't there. After 20 hours you should get roughly 831k which nets to roughly 750k after Tony takes his 10% cut.

Currently the MC Clubs are on sale by 25%. Cheapest businesses are:

Coke 975k / 731k

Meth 910k / 682k

Cash 845k / 633k

So roughly $2 million more spending gets you those 3 factories (no upgrades, they're not needed).  You'll recoup your expenses on MC clubs with 3 Sell All missions after 20 hours each.  So in 60 hours of passive play you'll break even on the MC stuff.  

I've been playing/AFK'ing pretty steady since Clubs hit on Tuesday. I've made about 3 million from NC warehouse/Club combined (maintaining Popularity is a chore, but I've started using the Contact Mission AFK trick).  With I/E and usual VIP missions I've made back about 4.5 million from my initial cash dump of 12 million or so to go 'all in' on this stuff. Won't break even for a while but I'm mostly playing to experience new content and just soak up all the bits and pieces of the game I haven't got to in 5 years or so....damn that's a long time lol.

Hope it helps.

Mik

Edited by Mik73
font colour

WOW!!! this is exactly what I needed! thanks man! I think i'll give it a shot.

Question. does my NC worker still source cocaine, weed, meth items even if I don't restock the actual business?

Just now, GKey06 said:

WOW!!! this is exactly what I needed! thanks man! I think i'll give it a shot.

Question. does my NC worker still source cocaine, weed, meth items even if I don't restock the actual business?

Yes.

As mute! said, no need to run resupply. But when you first buy an MC business you have to go through a 'startup mission' to get it up and running. Similar to the Nightclub starter missions.  Little bit of fun to teach you about the MC club business. But once that's done it's active and you can forget it forever.  

Yes, since you already bit the quite expensive bullet to hire all 5 technicians, it might be in your best interest to buy a MC Clubhouse and thenot the respective business as they're 25% off.

(Frankly, I'd wait for another 40% off in the future, but that's your call to make).

Since now you're farming a full nightclub, you might need to buy a Pounder Custom.

• Like 1

yea the pounder is my next purchase. have 3 million left.

but question.  if I have a full NC, can I not sell in the full stock in the provided van(I think its a Rumpo)?

2 hours ago, GKey06 said:

but question.  if I have a full NC, can I not sell in the full stock in the provided van(I think its a Rumpo)?

Nope, the van(Speedo Custom) can only carry up to 90 units, I'm afraid.

Any more than that and you'll need a mule or pounder or the game won't let you make the sale.

• Like 1

Considering my position is almost same as his.

I only have Bunker and Cargo, and I use I/E and Bunker as my main source of income

Is nightclubs feasible to add income? I'm not going to AFK for like straight 20 hrs though

AtmaDarkwolf

watch too the 'special deals' above the sell all button, you get a bonus profit (I think 5%) for those, but they are usually specific amounts of each. (less too, so doing sales more often)

Those so far for me have all been small enough to use the speedo.

Smooth Longsack

The nightclub has proven to be a welcome addition to my gta income stream. The pvp side of it in high gear right now.  So much fun. 

• Like 3

Why is everyone saying this is passive income? Neither the Nightclub warehouses or the safe are passive earnings, since you do have to work for them by either selling or doing popularity missions. 

whywontyoulisten
12 minutes ago, Dark_Razar said:

Why is everyone saying this is passive income? Neither the Nightclub warehouses or the safe are passive earnings, since you do have to work for them by either selling or doing popularity missions. 

Because you don't have to do anything other than sell it. No collecting crates, sourcing cars, or supplying businesses. Ok so technically it's not entirely passive, but it's a hell of a lot less work compared to older DLC.

AtmaDarkwolf
32 minutes ago, Dark_Razar said:

you can if u want let your night clubs popularity go into the toilet and it will not affect how fast your warehouses build stock. Its 100% 'passive' aside from having to sell it when you want to.

Mik's post breaks it all down nicely. 

But because i can't help myself for being a megalomaniac i bought all the MC businesses, to do the 5% extra sales. 

I also posted this in another thread, but the sensation of the basement warehouse filling up quickly...er is now real! 

so I went afk and I let my NC run over night and woke up and it capped out at 240k for all 3 businesses. that's pretty low imo. does extra storage add extra room for the supplies? or since the fact I only have 3 businesses running 240k is the limit?

2 hours ago, GKey06 said:

so I went afk and I let my NC run over night and woke up and it capped out at 240k for all 3 businesses. that's pretty low imo. does extra storage add extra room for the supplies? or since the fact I only have 3 businesses running 240k is the limit?

you need more storage for the technicians to produce more product depending on what three businesses stock is being produced for.

may very well be the case that it capped out at 240k tho since some businesses have a set limit in the nightclub warehouse.