1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA V Online Heist : Rashkovsky is invisible during the prison break finale.

Dragnity

Me and 3 other friends were attempting the criminal mastermind challenge. During the finale of the 2nd heist, prison break, we encountered a gamebreaking bug/issue where rashkovsky would turn invisible after the cut scene. He would not move or follow us and we were not able to continue on with the heist.

Gaffa

Aye the Prison Break heist seems to have a few glitches. 

If restarting the finale didn't work, try changing the roles of the players on the heist - that often helps move along some issues. 

We've also had this happen during our CMM run at the same time as you. My friend looked at the map and noticed there was a single NOOSE enemy stuck at the amfitheatre in Vinewood Hills. Have demolitions fly over there and kill him, that should make Rashkovsky move. 

• 1 year later...

I HAVE FOUND SOMETHING! @ RASHKOVSKI INVISIBLE BUG

so i have concluded that the invisible-rashkovski-bug appeared so often since i got mk2 guns and over all SPECIAL AMMO.

i removed all special ammo like explosive, hollow rounds, etc from all guns and pistols but kept extended clips. and voila! rashkovski appeared. he was no longer stuck IN the ground.

the next attempt: i removed even the extended clips of all my mk2 guns. he started to shoot and act now, he took cover. still didnt walk inside the car.

so i removed any mk2 gun (upgrades), reverted to normal mk1. my friend was hosting again, but wow, rashkovski disappeared again in the ground.

so we restarted both our games. i started a friends-only-session, he joined, he hosted new game. we invited 1 friend and 1 random and i still had my regular, mk1 guns. and suddenly all worked. it worked!! every soldier spawning at the right position and was moving, and rashkovski was acting normal. IDK if its because the host got in a modded session before he started (likely) or in combination with no-mk2-guns. i really hope it was just the fault of a modded session. try friends-session. gl

Edited by fryzyte
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, fryzyte said:

so i have concluded that the invisible-rashkovski-bug appeared so often since i got mk2 guns and over all SPECIAL AMMO.

i removed all special ammo like explosive, hollow rounds, etc from all guns and pistols but kept extended clips. and voila! rashkovski appeared. he was no longer stuck IN the ground.

the next attempt: i removed even the extended clips of all my mk2 guns. he started to shoot and act now, he took cover. still didnt walk inside the car.

so i removed any mk2 gun (upgrades), reverted to normal mk1. my friend was hosting again, but wow, rashkovski disappeared again in the ground.

so we restarted both our games. i started a friends-only-session, he joined, he hosted new game. we invited 1 friend and 1 random and i still had my regular, mk1 guns. and suddenly all worked. it worked!! every soldier spawning at the right position and was moving, and rashkovski was acting normal. IDK if its because the host got in a modded session before he started (likely) or in combination with no-mk2-guns. i really hope it was just the fault of a modded session. try friends-session. gl

Never had a problem with this heist unless some 'pro' player comes over with the buzzard and starts blowing up all the cops for a noob. It's fine if you both still follow the route you would normally take, but if they take advantage of the empty yard and cut across rashkoski will bug and not move. Same thing happens when they bring kuruma in and cut across the yard..... Checkpoint problem. Not really a bug

well yes we experimenced with that shortcut but rashkovski was bugged before we experimented with this shortcut, the regular way.

i also noticed that if you join by social club launcher instead of your cellphone, the chance of bug is increased. avoid this, use cellphone and gta5 menu. not SCL

we completed that mission, which started from a restarted game (cache cleared) and closed friends session. then it worked WITH using shortcut (IPUC instead of kuruma)

Edited by fryzyte
AirWolf359
19 hours ago, fryzyte said:

8 hours ago, Mdc said:

Never had a problem with this heist unless some 'pro' player comes over with the buzzard and starts blowing up all the cops for a noob. It's fine if you both still follow the route you would normally take, but if they take advantage of the empty yard and cut across rashkoski will bug and not move. Same thing happens when they bring kuruma in and cut across the yard..... Checkpoint problem. Not really a bug

5 hours ago, fryzyte said:

well yes we experimenced with that shortcut but rashkovski was bugged before we experimented with this shortcut, the regular way.

i also noticed that if you join by social club launcher instead of your cellphone, the chance of bug is increased. avoid this, use cellphone and gta5 menu. not SCL

we completed that mission, which started from a restarted game (cache cleared) and closed friends session. then it worked WITH using shortcut (IPUC instead of kuruma)

Rashkovsky being stuck invisible/ under ground is usually result of lag or joining bugged public sessions. The only sure way to avoid it, is for everyone to restart their game, load story mode, invite-only/closed friend session.

The moment any of your heist crew has set foot in a public session, all bets are off. Your testing doesn't really prove anything about the guns (mixed results), only the public sessions, especially if the host has been in one.

Buzzard clearing cops out of the way is ok, as long as ground team follows the normal path and hits all the invisible checkpoints. No shortcuts allowed. I have done this succesfully plenty of times.

Driving a Kuruma into the prison is also ok, as long as you follow Rashkovsky's route. Mk2 weapons with whatever ammo you like is ok too, someone's weapon loadout shouldn't affect AI behaviour.