Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cutter De Blanc

Is Micah Bell a bad guy?

Is Micha Bell a bad guy?  

82 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you think Micha Bell will be one of the antagonists?

    • Yes
      51
    • No
      16
    • Undecided
      13
    • Other
      2


Recommended Posts

Cutter De Blanc
Posted (edited)

latest?cb=20180506201932
,
This guy. A lot of people seem to think he might be a bad guy. I dunno, he's pretty cool looking. Looks like he'd be pretty handy to have in a gunfight. That "sometimes brothers make mistakes" line coulda gone either way I think like is he talking sh*t to my boy Arthur, or is he getting repremanded? I suppose either way you paint it it's an ominous line, like what mistake was made? Or perhaps he and Arthur share some sort of adverserial relationship, who knows?
 

 

Edited by Cutter De Blanc
- Spelled "Micah" corectly -Added spoiler tag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BretMaverick777

I personally think he seems like a cool dude.  I still believe there's a lot of open-ended story in this game, based entirely around how the player personally acts and plays (i.e., a good-neutral-evil alignment system), and I think Micah is one of those in the #ScrewDutch camp....I believe the "brothers make mistakes" is more a condemnation of Arthur taking Dutch's side over the side of reason and/or compassion regarding some incident that gets one or more of the gang in trouble with the boss. 

 

Right now, he kinda brings to mind for me David Carradine's portrayal of Cole Younger in "The Long Riders."  One serious badass.

6rlyTRo.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1898

The young whippersnapper, I think he'll be walking lock step with the gang.  In that clip, it sounds like he's letting him off the hook rather than coming down on Arthur.

 

Another thing I just noticed from that pic - butt-forward/cross-draw confirmed 👍

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evilbagelninja

Like they said in the gameplay trailer your relationship and who are your enemies or Allies is up to your choices but I think the goverment/law and order might be the main antagonists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
INFERNO E100

member of a gang of outlaws and misfits;..... is he a bad guy? er yeah i'd say so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jabalous
Posted (edited)

Looks trustworthy and dependable to me. 

Edited by Efreet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdlersHand

Pretty sure everyone in the gang of bank robbers and killers is a bad guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TechDevil
On August 19, 2018 at 12:34 PM, INFERNO E100 said:

member of a gang of outlaws and misfits;..... is he a bad guy? er yeah i'd say so

I think OP meant, will Bell be an antagonist? That is, will he become one of the guys Arthur and the gang has to fight against?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
INFERNO E100

woooosh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jon Jon

My impression of him from all the trailers where he's talking to Arthur (presumably) is that he is an end-game antagonist for the gang.

 

A wild speculation is that maybe he'll actually turn out to be the mysterious stranger for Arthur. In that, only Arthur can see and speak to him. To add onto this wild speculation, he could also be the physical entity of Arthur's subconscious or alternative personality. Sort of like in the movie, Fight Club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheDon1223

I reckon he could be the Ryder of Dutch' s crew. An asset to the gang but shady and subversive. Maybe he even tries to sell the gang out for his own personal gain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cutter De Blanc

That whole sleazy way he says "redistribute some property" makes me think he ain't such a nice guy if you don't want to help him, like he's holding a knife while he asks arthur that question, what the hell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1898
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

That whole sleazy way he says "redistribute some property" makes me think he ain't such a nice guy if you don't want to help him, like he's holding a knife while he asks arthur that question, what the hell

Take into consideration that in that scene he's definitely drunk & I've known people to speak in the exact same manner after they've had a few too many.*

In fact, he pulls it off perfectly.  Arthur looks sober as a judge.

 

*Come to think of it, I may have been there a few times myself.

Edited by 1898

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LuigiGamingXL

Yes. Yes he is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3Prcntr

He's a snitch. All snitches call themselves "Survivors" when they run to the feds. Until Tony Soprano takes his daughter to look at colleges then accidently finds them.

Put it short... Everyone robbing and killing is a bad guy. Pretty simple. The fact that Arthur did the collections to begin with makes him a bad guy too, but Micah... He is a piece of sh*t. Dutch, is the worst kind of bad because he somehow managed to have a group of idiots follow his every bad decision. It's just a cluster f*ck of idiocracy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MagicNarcosis
3 minutes ago, 3Prcntr said:

He's a snitch. All snitches call themselves "Survivors" when they run to the feds. Until Tony Soprano takes his daughter to look at colleges then accidently finds them.

Put it short... Everyone robbing and killing is a bad guy. Pretty simple. The fact that Arthur did the collections to begin with makes him a bad guy too, but Micah... He is a piece of sh*t. Dutch, is the worst kind of bad because he somehow managed to have a group of idiots follow his every bad decision. It's just a cluster f*ck of idiocracy.

100% agreed

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
O.Z

He is and looks like a bloody wanker!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edward Nashton

Ha ha! I didn't realize how old this thread is, I was going to go into a whole spiel. Yeah, my first thought when I first saw Micah was "Man, that guy just looks like an asshole" - I was right.

Edited by Edward Nashton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meekail

I like how Micah is the one with the white hat and Arthur is the one with the black hat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jabalous
On 8/20/2018 at 9:25 AM, Jabalous said:

Looks trustworthy and dependable to me. 

I was awfully wrong, haha. 

 

:turn:

 

 

Edited by Jabalous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
L1337
On 8/20/2018 at 11:46 PM, TheDon1223 said:

I reckon he could be the Ryder of Dutch' s crew. An asset to the gang but shady and subversive. Maybe he even tries to sell the gang out for his own personal gain.

This post aged well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deadman2112

I didn't vote because the pole didn't offer the option I would choose.

 

Just my opinion but...

Arthur tells John early on (the sheep mission) that like him, he use to be the prize pony.

...but now he's a work horse.

He then tells him not to get caught up in that mind set because he has more important things he should be focused on (Jack and Abigail)

Although Arthur seems to be ok with not being number one and being a work horse

...unlike Micah.

 

Because of this, I think Micah is a frustrated little boy, trapped in a nightmare of his own making (due to Dutch and his brain washing) and that has made him a psychopath.

 

It's the age old story of one brother trying to out do the others because the father shows favor to one, more then another.

 

In a nutshell...

He has daddy issues, and is vying for attention from the one he sees as his replacement farther.

 

 

Edited by Deadman2112

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DirtCheap

The guy's literally a rat and is responsible for Morgan's death.

Not only that, but he's a racist (look at the way he interacts with Lenny, Charles and Javier)

And let's not forget, he killed Cain the camp dog 😡

 

So going by those facts, how's he a good guy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smokewood
2 hours ago, DirtCheap said:

The guy's literally a rat and is responsible for Morgan's death.

Not only that, but he's a racist (look at the way he interacts with Lenny, Charles and Javier)

And let's not forget, he killed Cain the camp dog 😡

 

So going by those facts, how's he a good guy?

When did that happen?

I wondered what happened to the dog....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DirtCheap
2 hours ago, Smokewood said:

When did that happen?

I wondered what happened to the dog....

 

In Chapter 6 , it's heavily implied he killed him.

 

Also, he even kicks him in Chapter 3.

 

What a monster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Penicuikscotland2010
1 hour ago, DirtCheap said:

 

In Chapter 6 , it's heavily implied he killed him.

 

Also, he even kicks him in Chapter 3.

 

What a monster.

 Poor Cain. Should have bit his nutsack off. I missed that in chapter 3. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cutter De Blanc

Not only is it implied, he straight up tells little Jack that the dog isn't coming back

 

If you antagonize Micah afterwards Arthur will ask, "what did you do to that dog you sick bastard" and Micah will just chuckle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
saintsrow
On 8/20/2018 at 2:46 PM, TheDon1223 said:

I reckon he could be the Ryder of Dutch' s crew. An asset to the gang but shady and subversive. Maybe he even tries to sell the gang out for his own personal gain.

Turns out, Micah is the Big Smoke of Dutch's Grove Street Families.  😜

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25
3 hours ago, saintsrow said:

Turns out, Micah is the Big Smoke of Dutch's Grove Street Families.  😜

 

Except He isn't a meme King like Big Smoke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreeMaxB585

yes without a question. sh*t even at the end of the game we know he killed a little girl. he is scum who sold out all of the gang who had helped him out. he only cared about himself. Arthur and others had saved him multiple times. he was ok with john staying in jail, and when came to getting abigale even said "shes just a girl we got the money now" He was fine with leaving anyone to die, if he was even somewhat good he would at least help others back or warn the gang he had talked to the pinkertons

On 12/4/2018 at 10:32 PM, 3Prcntr said:

He's a snitch. All snitches call themselves "Survivors" when they run to the feds. Until Tony Soprano takes his daughter to look at colleges then accidently finds them.

Put it short... Everyone robbing and killing is a bad guy. Pretty simple. The fact that Arthur did the collections to begin with makes him a bad guy too, but Micah... He is a piece of sh*t. Dutch, is the worst kind of bad because he somehow managed to have a group of idiots follow his every bad decision. It's just a cluster f*ck of idiocracy.

arthur is bad but at least had some morals and was loyal. he never leaves anyone behind, he cared enough about john to made sure he made it. he even helped micah break out of jail and being killed all because he was loyal to the whole gang

On 12/5/2018 at 7:15 AM, Deadman2112 said:

I didn't vote because the pole didn't offer the option I would choose.

 

Just my opinion but...

Arthur tells John early on (the sheep mission) that like him, he use to be the prize pony.

...but now he's a work horse.

He then tells him not to get caught up in that mind set because he has more important things he should be focused on (Jack and Abigail)

Although Arthur seems to be ok with not being number one and being a work horse

...unlike Micah.

 

Because of this, I think Micah is a frustrated little boy, trapped in a nightmare of his own making (due to Dutch and his brain washing) and that has made him a psychopath.

 

It's the age old story of one brother trying to out do the others because the father shows favor to one, more then another.

 

In a nutshell...

He has daddy issues, and is vying for attention from the one he sees as his replacement farther.

 

 

 

Nah thats BS. we know that before the events where the story starts Micah has done some bad sh*t. Daddy issues or not he killed an innocent dog, and in the epilogue we know that he killed a little girl he was trying to rape

Edited by FreeMaxB585

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.