2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Volganor

The "After Hours" Complete Dripfeed Database 📚

Volganor
Spoiler

To @Black-Dragon96, @KWF1981 and all the guys that desire more garage space: just in case you missed it, Fun commented here that there's yet another level for the nightclub underground garage, which means more spaces for us to store vehicles.

I have added this to the OP.

Please disregard this entire post.

Edited by Volganor

tcotiago
9 minutes ago, Volganor said:

To @Black-Dragon96, @KWF1981 and all the guys that desire more garage space: just in case you missed it, Fun commented here that there's yet another level for the nightclub underground garage, which means more spaces for us to store vehicles.

Won't this mean there's additional interiors to be released?

If there's any it should be in the gamefiles I think, since the dripfeed is quite long.

https://imgur.com/a/JhhyPrF

Edited by tcotiago

Volganor
2 hours ago, tcotiago said:

Won't this mean there's additional interiors to be released?

If there's any it should be in the gamefiles I think, since the dripfeed is quite long.

https://imgur.com/a/JhhyPrF

Not that I'm aware of but if anything shows up I'll be sure to update the database.

Edited by Volganor

Lonely-Martin
22 minutes ago, Volganor said:

Oh that's an awesome bit of news. Thanks a lot for mentioning this, indeed only adds to my game. :)

Rafae

^ that's only for the terrorbyte, not for more vehicles in general. the spaces cap out at 30 for those.

Ice_cold2016
3 hours ago, AStiffBreeze said:

So if you're doing a sell mission there'll basically be absolutely nothing you can do to stop a B-11 Strikeforce from destroying all of your cargo.

There's always stuff you can do. Always keep an eye on the map and mini map. Check the main map before you sell to check for threats. Then always keep 1 eye on the mini map to check for incoming threats. Use off radar or ghost orginization. While using off radar and ghost orginization you can either just keep on selling your goods or call your mechanic to deliver you an attack veichle like an Oppresser, deluxo, chernobog, chopper etc etc and take them down. Remember, just because something takes 6rpg shots doesn't mean something like a Chernobog won't destroy it in one. The Avenger takes a ton of rpgs etc and doesn't even kill the player inside. But the Chernobog will kill it straight away and kill the player. Some veichles have a much larger lock on range and can lock onto other stuff way before it locks onto you.

Volganor
12 minutes ago, Rafae said:

^ that's only for the terrorbyte, not for more vehicles in general. the spaces cap out at 30 for those.

Thanks, Rafae, I'll fix this mistake right away!

Edit: Mistake omitted. I apologize.

Edited by Volganor

whiteglove
1 hour ago, Ice_cold2016 said:

There's always stuff you can do. Always keep an eye on the map and mini map. Check the main map before you sell to check for threats. Then always keep 1 eye on the mini map to check for incoming threats. Use off radar or ghost orginization. While using off radar and ghost orginization you can either just keep on selling your goods or call your mechanic to deliver you an attack veichle like an Oppresser, deluxo, chernobog, chopper etc etc and take them down. Remember, just because something takes 6rpg shots doesn't mean something like a Chernobog won't destroy it in one. The Avenger takes a ton of rpgs etc and doesn't even kill the player inside. But the Chernobog will kill it straight away and kill the player. Some veichles have a much larger lock on range and can lock onto other stuff way before it locks onto you.

Does being Off Radar actually hide your blip when running a cargo mission? I always assumed the cargo blip would still appear on the map.

Khopesh
48 minutes ago, whiteglove said:

Does being Off Radar actually hide your blip when running a cargo mission? I always assumed the cargo blip would still appear on the map.

I don't think it hides the cargo, only the player. However, vehicles like the Akula do in fact hide supplies from the map.... but that's not going to help sell missions which provide / force specific vehciles.

The question is: Will the Terrorbyte's "player and signal scanner" ability be able to detect players/cargo that are in stealth mode?

This, combined with the new Opressor, is making things a LOT easier for griefers while making it much harder for those on the receiving end. Griefing is already a massive stain on the game/community.

Sentinel Driver

If were lucky we can see the stafford being released next week

why?

Tale of us is coming next week

the mission to hire tale of us involves stealing a stafford and picking them up with it

it would be logical to release the stafford to go with it

Prince_Polaris

I WANT MY f*ckING BLIMP, AND IT BETTER NOT BE A f*ckING PEGASUS VEHICLE

Also hell yeah, another classic car that looks good!  and an A-10!  I don't know which I want more!

FuturePastNow

Unless they change the order of them or add another filler week, the next Guest List reward contains a livery for the Stafford. It'll be released at the same time as that. Oh, Enus!

AUScowboy

Hopefully the B-11 isn't too far down the line.. I'm still shocked they added it, it'll be the 4th aircraft they added that I I've wishlisted or asked for.

Sentinel Driver
1 hour ago, Prince_Polaris said:

I WANT MY f*ckING BLIMP, AND IT BETTER NOT BE A f*ckING PEGASUS VEHICLE

Also hell yeah, another classic car that looks good!  and an A-10!  I don't know which I want more!

bad news

I'm 99% sure that the blimp is going to be a pegasus vehicle

I mean where would we even store it?

drizztle

What is ""Vehicles That Will Receive New Mods""?

Some benny/turret upgtade?

Prince_Polaris
49 minutes ago, Sentinel Driver said:

bad news

I'm 99% sure that the blimp is going to be a pegasus vehicle

I mean where would we even store it?

My hangar ;~;

Volganor
1 hour ago, AUScowboy said:

Hopefully the B-11 isn't too far down the line.. I'm still shocked they added it, it'll be the 4th aircraft they added that I I've wishlisted or asked for.

You know, I was still only a lurker on these forums when I started seeing you being thankful because all your wishlisted cars were being added. You seem to be very lucky on that front.

Is there any way for me to convince you to wishlist the Dukes becoming a Benny's vehicle? Better chances for me to see it in game that way. :lol:

---

@drizztle, vehicles on that section are getting a small expansion of available mods at LSC, but that's pretty much it.

Edited by Volganor

Sentinel Driver
5 minutes ago, Prince_Polaris said:

My hangar ;~;

blimp too big

hangar too small

I'm sorry to tell you this but

it looks like r* has resurrected the pegasus system

UncleNiHao

Watching the FoxySnaps video for the Oppressor 2, it legitimately doesn't seem like it will be that bad (at least no worse than the current Oppressor).  Yes, it can be repeatedly insta-summoned by the MC interaction menu, but it can't dive-bomb straight down like the Oppressor 1 and the explosive cannons are ridiculously weak (slow fire rate and it looked like it took three direct hits to blow up NPC traffic vehicles).

thepiebaker
6 hours ago, AUScowboy said:

Can you help wishlist and ask for a helicarrier?

AStiffBreeze
12 hours ago, Ice_cold2016 said:

I don't think that any of those are valid counters though. Ghost Org won't cover your entire delivery, and it's available to the griefers too. 

The Chernobog is great. One problem: it's completely stationary. You get out, man Chernobog. Griefer goes passive. Now you have two options:

1. Stay in the Chernobog. This will keep the griefer in passive. It will also mean that you fail your delivery mission. 

2. Get out of the Chernobog. This will mean that you continue with your delivery mission. It will also mean that the griefer will come out passive and destroy your delivery vehicle. 

The current counter to aircraft with explosive cannons - the Mk II Heavy Sniper with explosive bullets - won't do anything against the B-11 Strikeforce. 

If you take an offensive vehicle to shoot down the B-11 Strikeforce, I don't think any mechanic delivered vehicle will cut it given the Strikeforce's armour, spammable missiles, and explosive cannon. It's going to have to be a personal aircraft you spawn in (something with spammable missiles that can also out-turn the Strikeforce), and that's going to mean a big delay on your delivery. The question then becomes whether you can get to your personal aircraft spawn before the Strikeforce destroys your delivery vehicle. 

Of course none of this would be a problem if two explosive sniper rounds destroyed the Strikeforce, as with the other aircraft with explosive cannons. 

Edited by AStiffBreeze

JumpingKentFlash

I’ve been searching, but I can’t see the new liveries. Do we have pics?

viewbob

will the treasure hunt be today since the last one was on friday?

Volganor
1 hour ago, JumpingKentFlash said:

I’ve been searching, but I can’t see the new liveries. Do we have pics?

Yes, it's right in the OP. Extras section. 

Ice_cold2016
6 hours ago, AStiffBreeze said:

I don't think that any of those are valid counters though. Ghost Org won't cover your entire delivery, and it's available to the griefers too. 

The Chernobog is great. One problem: it's completely stationary. You get out, man Chernobog. Griefer goes passive. Now you have two options:

1. Stay in the Chernobog. This will keep the griefer in passive. It will also mean that you fail your delivery mission. 

2. Get out of the Chernobog. This will mean that you continue with your delivery mission. It will also mean that the griefer will come out passive and destroy your delivery vehicle. 

The current counter to aircraft with explosive cannons - the Mk II Heavy Sniper with explosive bullets - won't do anything against the B-11 Strikeforce. 

If you take an offensive vehicle to shoot down the B-11 Strikeforce, I don't think any mechanic delivered vehicle will cut it given the Strikeforce's armour, spammable missiles, and explosive cannon. It's going to have to be a personal aircraft you spawn in (something with spammable missiles that can also out-turn the Strikeforce), and that's going to mean a big delay on your delivery. The question then becomes whether you can get to your personal aircraft spawn before the Strikeforce destroys your delivery vehicle. 

Of course none of this would be a problem if two explosive sniper rounds destroyed the Strikeforce, as with the other aircraft with explosive cannons. 

Ghost Orginozation being available to griefers makes no difference. Everytime someone goes off radar or ghost the entire rooms gets notified. Always be aware of your surroundings. If someone goes off radar or ghost and you think they may be close or out to destroy your supplies, then you go off radar or ghost to.

When using the Chernobog ALWAYS use it when off radar or ghost so they have no idea your in it. And you can always put a bounty on other players to prevent them going passive.

We don't know which weapons etc will make light work of the Strikeforce yet. But like i said, some have a much longer lock on range than others. The Stromberg for example has a longer missile lock range than a Deluxo for example. So a Stromberg can lay down missiles on an oncoming Deluxo before the Deluxo can even get a lock on the Stromberg. And both the Stromberg and the Deluxo have much more accurate missiles than say an Oppresser or the Thruster etc. An some of these things take down other things much quicker and with less ammo. Like how the Chernobog takes down Avengers in 1 hit while other stuff takes longer to bring an Avenger down.

You also have the option to have a friend protect you while you sell.

You also have the option to call Brucie for some Bullshark testosterone and use a minigin. The bullshark testosterone makes your weapons much more powerful and you stronger. This method takes down jets etc quick.

You also have the option of shooting flares from your window to counter homing missiles. Homing missiles follow the flares. You can even send an enemies homing missiles right back at them if you fire a flare at them, the missile travels back at them like a boomerang.

I'm going to have fun smashing the Strikeforce up personally. All welcome to try attack my supplies.

joel15cat

What is the reason for the trade price for the Blimp? 895,000$ - 1,190,350$ I mean, what need to complete. Can be knowed?

Clancy the Bandito

Sooooo do you guys think they’ll release the a-10 and the stafford on tuesday? Or just one vehicle?

Niksu De Large

Does anyone know when the treasure hunt begins?

DAMND

Razor Cola

Stafford, Strikeforce, Scramjet and the Oppressor MK2!!! NOM. I can't wait to throw on the new Futo liveries too... Loving these recent updates, seriously need to get back into the game.