2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Volganor

The "After Hours" Complete Dripfeed Database 📚

ALifeOfMisery
19 hours ago, Gaffa said:

Damage Resistance / Shots to Destroy:

It didn't seem to make any difference in the results, whether the truck cab was occupied or not. 

Explosive Rounds (Shotgun and Heavy Sniper Rifle Mk.2) = 84
Homing Launcher = 34
RPG = 34
Grenade = 34
Grenade Launcher = 34
Compact Grenade Launcher = 34
Sticky Bomb = 34 ^^

You'd need around 200 shots at the engine bay from the Heavy Revolver Mk.2 with FMJ rounds to destroy it = pointless. 
You'd need over 4500 shots at the engine bay from the Minigun to set it on fire and thus destroy it.  

AA Trailer Dual 20mm Flak = 6
AA Trailer Homing Missile = 34
APC Cannon = 17
APC SAM Battery = 34

Hydra / Lazer Cannon = 34
Rhino Tank and Khanjali Cannons = 6
Vigilante Missiles = 34

5 minutes ago, Ice_cold2016 said:

I was excited for this until i see the terrobyte ... only takes 1 rocket

Where did you see that? @Gaffa above testing couldn't show a more different result.

Gregistopal
11 minutes ago, Ice_cold2016 said:

I was excited for this until i see the terrobyte is really slow, only takes 1 rocket and the drones can only travel a small distance from the terrobyte. People, mainly high rankers, will work out you are trying to get them with drones as soon as they see the terrobyte on the map and blow you up while your sitting down in a chair going through a loading screen trying to access the drones. Bet the drone screen takes ages to load like the Avenger and MOC cannons.

The terrorbyte can take 38 rpgs the ones that mod menu spawned were broken 

Ice_cold2016
2 hours ago, Gregistopal said:

The terrorbyte can take 38 rpgs the ones that mod menu spawned were broken 

lmao! It cannot take 38 rpgs!!! Don't be daft.  Even the much more heavily armoured Avenger and MOC can't take that many.

2 hours ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Where did you see that? @Gaffa above testing couldn't show a more different result.

I see it on YouTube test videos. Can't remember which one.They did speed and damage tests. They raced it against an MOC with a trailer and the MOC was much quicler despite being much bigger. And it only took 1 RPG.  Stands to reason it can only take 1 RPG as it's only a van and doesn't even have as mucvh armour as the new sales vehicles and they only take 1 RPG in freemode.

And remember early test videos showed the b-11 strikeforce could take like 9 rpgs but in reality in only takes 1 to make it unflyable.

Just tried to look for the video and found a different one that says the terrobyte takes just 4 rockets. So who knows!

Edited by Ice_cold2016

Gregistopal
21 hours ago, Gaffa said:

Here's what I gathered so far... Be prepared for a wall of text. Oh and yeah, this might be the most resistant vehicle in the game yet. 

Truck / Other Features: 
- Both driver and player have access to all their usual drive-by weapons in the truck cab. 
- Be careful with what you want in the truck: you can't renovate it to remove the Turret Station, Drone Station, Weapon Workshop or Specialized Workshop - if you ever considered them a waste and didn't want them. 
- If it's in an awkward position or upside down and can't be rolled back over, it will be 'relocated' like the trailers for Gunrunning Weapon Sales. It respawns with the same health as before though so be careful. 
- Sometimes when the truck is destroyed, one or more wheels will blow off the vehicle, exposing the brakes. 

Player Scanner:
- If the driver of the Terrorbyte is in the truck cab on his own, he can use the player scanner whilst stopped or whilst in motion (ie, whilst they're driving it). They can also switch cameras whilst stopped or in motion. 
- If there is a passenger however, the driver cannot use the Player Scanner as these controls are basically handed over to the passenger. "You can't use the Player Scanner while there is a passenger".
- The maximum range of the Player Scanner seems to be around 250m. This was tested by scanning a player and then driving away to a distance where the player information no longer showed. 

Drone Movement (standard controller layout): 
Left Stick Left / Right = Strafe
Left Stick Forward / Back = Forward or Back
Left Stick Click = Boost
Right Stick = Camera control
Right Stick Click = Zoom control
Triggers = Altitude control (up or down same as helicopters)
Right Bumper / R1 (press) = Shock
Left Bumper / L1 (hold) = Detonation Sequence
B / Circle = Exit Drone Camera

Drone Features: - This is the size (click me)
- Flight speed is around 12mph (20 km/h), during the boost its speed increases to around 30mph (50 km/h)
- Maximum horizontal range from the truck is around 500m (disconnection warning starts at around 450m)
- Maximum vertical range from the truck is around 200m (disconnection warning starts at around 150m from directly above the truck)
- Boost recharge is 15 seconds and only really works forwards. If pressing back on the left stick before boosting, the Drone will boost forwards. If pressing left or right, the Drone will boost upwards (vertically) which is the same if you press boost without any movement controls. 
- Shock recharge is 12 seconds and is only for disabling a target briefly - it does virtually no damage (like one or two HP damage).
- The Drone 'takes damage' from doing the following things: landing it, flying into another player, vehicle, building or object, or being shot at. If you don't move it, it'll be destroyed. 
- What I mean by "don't move it" is you'll feel vibrations in the controller as the Drone 'takes damage' from doing those things. If you move the Drone out of 'harms way' quickly enough, then it won't be destroyed. Otherwise it will and you'll have a 60 second cooldown. 
- Only takes a few shots to destroy the Drone (four shots from Assault Rifle Mk.2)
- Can be flown whilst the truck is being driven by another player. 
- Always a one minute cooldown, regardless of whether the Drone is destroyed, the camera exited etc. 

- Drone Station can be accessed whilst Night or Thermal Vision is active, and remains active whilst flying the Drone. 

Drone Detonation:
- When using the detonation function, it'll detonate on the 7th second. 
- Detonation explosion range is less than 3m, will kill a max health rank 100+ player with armour (278 total health points) in one. 
- Detonation sequence takes a few seconds, but you can move the drone and boost whilst it's charging. 
- You cannot use the detonation whilst the shock function is recharging. 
- Successfully killing a player with the Drone's detonation will award the Drone operator the kill. 
- As an example of power, it takes four Drone detonations to destroy a Rhino Tank in GTA Online.

Turret Station (Multi-Lock Missile Battery):
- Lock-On range is interesting as it's basically infinite - after you have initially locked onto an aircraft (for example), it will remain locked on regardless of range as long as you keep the Missile Battery aiming in the aircraft's direction. 
- We tested and the aircraft's "missile lock on warning" beeps were still happening 3000m away from the Terrorbyte - yes, 3km. 
- Initial Maximum Lock-On Range is 500m however. Overall missile range is only a bit further - around 540m, so the only use for the above is to potentially scare off targets. 
- Has the ability to lock onto several targets at once (most I could lock onto was 7). It's capable of engaging all 7 targets too, as pressing the fire button will fire one missile off to each target. 
- Missile tracking is poor, seems the same as standard aircraft missile tracking.
- Only one missile can be fired at each selected target - there is a 1.5 second cooldown before you can fire again. 
- The cooldown seems to be regardless of whether you're engaging just one target, or seven. 

- Turret Station can be accessed whilst Night or Thermal Vision is active, and remains active whilst in the Turret camera. 

It didn't seem to make any difference in the results, whether the truck cab was occupied or not. 

Homing Launcher = 34
RPG = 34
Grenade = 34
Grenade Launcher = 34
Sticky Bomb = 34 ^^

You'd need around 200 shots at the engine bay from the Heavy Revolver Mk.2 with FMJ rounds to destroy it = pointless. 
You'd need over 4500 shots at the engine bay from the Minigun to set it on fire and thus destroy it.  

AA Trailer Dual 20mm Flak = 6
APC Cannon = 17
APC SAM Battery = 34

Vigilante Missiles = 34

6 minutes ago, Ice_cold2016 said:

lmao! It cannot take 38 rpgs!!! Don't be daft.  Even the much more heavily armoured Avenger and MOC can't take that many.

I see it on YouTube test videos. Can't remember which one.They did speed and damage tests. They raced it against an MOC with a trailer and the MOC was much quicler despite being much bigger. And it only took 1 RPG.  Stands to reason it can only take 1 RPG as it's only a van and doesn't even have as mucvh armour as the new sales vehicles and they only take 1 RPG in freemode.

And remember early test videos showed the b-11 strikeforce could take like 9 rpgs but in reality in only takes 1 to make it unflyable.

Well actually 34 

Ice_cold2016
58 minutes ago, Gregistopal said:

Well actually 34 

This video says just 4. Anothe rvideo says just 1. You say 34....

Gregistopal
3 minutes ago, Ice_cold2016 said:

This video says just 4. Anothe rvideo says just 1. You say 34....

Look at the post I quoted above yours and don’t send me Mr clickbaitftw videos the one In mrclickbait ftws video takes 2 because it was spawned in not the tunables modded so that they actually purchased it is a broken one that didn’t even have the interior accessible,

also he’s a retard he actually grabbed a phantom off the street for the moc test it wasn’t even the phantom custom

Edited by Gregistopal

Ice_cold2016
59 minutes ago, Gregistopal said:

Look at the post I quoted above yours and don’t send me Mr clickbaitftw videos the one In mrclickbait ftws video takes 2 because it was spawned in not the tunables modded so that they actually purchased it is a broken one that didn’t even have the interior accessible 

Like i said previously. We will have to wait until its released as early videos showed that the B-11 Strikeforce could take a ton of damage when in reality just 1 single RPG messes it up.

Personally i can't see it being able to handle 34 rockets. It doesn't look that armoured. The new sales vehicles look more armoured and they only take 1 rpg in freemode. Release day is when we will get 100% confirmation.

Gregistopal
9 minutes ago, Ice_cold2016 said:

Like i said previously. We will have to wait until its released as early videos showed that the B-11 Strikeforce could take a ton of damage when in reality just 1 single RPG messes it up.

Personally i can't see it being able to handle 34 rockets. It doesn't look that armoured. The new sales vehicles look more armoured and they only take 1 rpg in freemode. Release day is when we will get 100% confirmation.

Ok don’t listen then

Edited by Gregistopal

Ice_cold2016
56 minutes ago, Gregistopal said:

Ok don’t listen then

Well its true! lol I did read/listen, but things often change before release or are not accurate. If your saying 34 rockets, someone else says 1 rocket, someone else says 4, then you wait for release to get 100% facts. Its not rocket science. 🙂

Gregistopal
11 minutes ago, Ice_cold2016 said:

Well its true! lol I did read/listen, but things often change before release or are not accurate. If your saying 34 rockets, someone else says 1 rocket, someone else says 4, then you wait for release to get 100% facts. Its not rocket science. 🙂

Since you can’t be bothered to read the post I quoted I’ll just copy it here 

Homing Launcher = 34
RPG = 34
Grenade = 34
Grenade Launcher = 34
Sticky Bomb = 34 ^^

AA Trailer Dual 20mm Flak = 6
APC Cannon = 17
APC SAM Battery = 34

Vigilante Missiles = 34

ALifeOfMisery
2 hours ago, Ice_cold2016 said:

Snipped

I agree that we'll have to wait for release to know for sure, but MrBoss? He's the last place I would look for anything near reliable testing.

I mean, you choose the entertainment you consume, no judgement at all, but there's good reason that MrBoss has a sh*t reputation.

If I had to bet on whose testing is closest to the mark come release day between @Gaffa and MrBoss, I'd be all in on Gaffa.

Edited by ALifeOfMisery

Ice_cold2016
1 hour ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

I agree that we'll have to wait for release to know for sure, but MrBoss? He's the last place I would look for anything near reliable testing.

I mean, you choose the entertainment you consume, no judgement at all, but there's good reason that MrBoss has a sh*t reputation.

If I had to bet on who's testing is closest to the mark come release day between @Gaffa and MrBoss, I'd be on in on Gaffa.

I know Mr Boss is a prize tit but i couldn't find the video that showed the terrobyte taking only 1 rocket. The next best thing i could find quickly was Mr Boss For the Bin and he said 4 rockets. So many people say different things, 34 rockets, 4 rockets, 1 rocket, 28465405485-034854-4093 fu*king rockets. We will know for certain on release day. Anything until then is just speculation. That was my whole point. lol  I don't watch Mr Boss for the Bin i just quickly used his video to prove a point that so many people say different things. Even then, i used reliable sources that said the B-11 Strikeforce took 9 Rpg's when it only takes 1. Release day always reveals all. 🙂

Edited by Ice_cold2016

Gaffa

My testing is done in GTA Online with another player who has access of requesting the Terrorbyte as it will be when it's released on Tuesday. 

I have no reason whatsoever to doubt my testing is inaccurate, nor do I think the figures will change come Tuesday. 

Even a spawned-in Hauler / Phantom Custom or MOC will go down in one rocket - you have to actually own the vehicle for it to register the proper damage resistance. 

EDIT - also, my pre-release testing showed a 100% armour B-11 Strikeforce being destroyed in 2 RPGs, which is what it takes. 

Edited by Gaffa

Ryan5252
1 hour ago, Ice_cold2016 said:

I know Mr Boss is a prize tit but i couldn't find the video that showed the terrobyte taking only 1 rocket. The next best thing i could find quickly was Mr Boss For the Bin and he said 4 rockets. So many people say different things, 34 rockets, 4 rockets, 1 rocket, 28465405485-034854-4093 fu*king rockets. We will know for certain on release day. Anything until then is just speculation. That was my whole point. lol  I don't watch Mr Boss for the Bin i just quickly used his video to prove a point that so many people say different things. Even then, i used reliable sources that said the B-11 Strikeforce took 9 Rpg's when it only takes 1. Release day always reveals all. 🙂

You couldn't find anything reliable quickly so you just sent a video of MrBoss instead? Lol ok.

That's like ordering steak in a restaurant and the chef saying "I couldn't find one quick enough so I just served a turd on a plate".

Wait till Tuesday no point speculating.

Gregistopal

@Gaffa did/ could you test how many opressor/deluxo rockets it can take 

Fun 2

The dude in MrBossFTW who spawned the Terrorbyte is clearly a modder, he spawned it as normal vehicle.

That's not how we are getting our Terrorbytes, you have to request it from the interaction menu to apply the MOC damage resistance.

Ice_cold2016
10 hours ago, Ryan5252 said:

You couldn't find anything reliable quickly so you just sent a video of MrBoss instead? Lol ok.

That's like ordering steak in a restaurant and the chef saying "I couldn't find one quick enough so I just served a turd on a plate".

Wait till Tuesday no point speculating.

wtf!! lol Do you even read things properly? I've said a million and one times that release day will reveal the truth and until then everything else is speculation. I even said that in the very comment you quoted! lol  Oish....some people.

thepiebaker

Those that has fiddled with the terrorbyte in game already.

Do the source mission count for source mission counters? For example, golden CEO trophy, alien bunker mission

Gridl0k

Wow, sorry Chernobog, you've been fun but this thing... yeah, wow.

Does the drone appear on radar? What about with Ghost Org?

"Maduro is down! Say again, Maduro is down!" 😈

Edited by Gridl0k

Gridl0k
35 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

Hello handsome fella!

From the terrorbyte appx thread, yea, no blips for drones, hoo boy, gonna be stun time in the old town tonight.

LunaticPandora
2 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

I mean, was the cherno ever good? It's pretty much a sitting duck, has no armor, and I fail to see many uses for it outside of its setup.

Gridl0k
25 minutes ago, LunaticPandora said:

I mean, was the cherno ever good? It's pretty much a sitting duck, has no armor, and I fail to see many uses for it outside of its setup.

You have to fight to its strengths, which are range and punch. In reality you also have to do a fair bit of 'shoot n scoot', generally in passive.

It's a nice place to sit and roll a joint, basically :D

eta of course it's also a hoot in contact missions, esp 2-up

Edited by Gridl0k

FrancisBlack
28 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

It's a nice place to sit and roll a joint, basically

One of the reasons I like the deluxo. Point it in the direction you want, pull the trigger with the lighter in the other hand 

Edited by FrancisBlack

thepiebaker
9 hours ago, LunaticPandora said:

It's fun for dicking around with a cargobob. 

Cargobob has no issues with the weight... the hook is just not on the center of gravity making...interesting.... flight patterns

Khaisz

Guess we won't truely know how good the Terrorbite is until it's released considering everyone is giving any amount of rockets from 1 to like 30

DreadedSilverback

Rockstar keep digging themselves deeper and deeper ...... know for sure if Red Dead's online is anything less then flawless I know more then a few people that will be very much done with rockstar

Hellbendzor

Seems I must hold out from buying it immediately wrt the extras you can add (but can't 'unadd' afterwards)… I like the whole drone-idea, but since I play for 95% in solo sessions, I don't see much use of it for me personally. Nice feature though. I hope we can exchange when one add-on isn't working out as  you would expected it, but I'll just check you guys's comments in here (tomorrow) and base my Terrorbyte on that.

I like heavily armored vehicules, but seeing what Gaffa tested, I think it'll be a damn PITA in freeroam… 34 RPG... LOL.. Think speed and maneuverability is the way to stay clear/take care of this monster...

For me as a Solo player it'll probably be only be used for some fun and to mod the new Opp... Hardly ever use the MOC and Avenger (their far spawnpoint is the real practical use killer for me). Buzz or oppressor for me (still) all day and night long (to get across map and do my thing)...

Edited by Hellbendzor

Ice_cold2016
On 8/11/2018 at 4:20 PM, Gregistopal said:

Well actually 34 

Another video saying the terrobyte takes 4 to 5 stickies or rpgs.

SmokesWithCigs

So no black Madonna tomorrow?

damian001
On 8/11/2018 at 9:40 AM, Ice_cold2016 said:

Technically, it is rocket science, because we’re testing how many rockets it takes to blow something up.  😉