Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Volganor

The "After Hours" Complete Dripfeed Database 📚

Recommended Posts

Rafae
7 minutes ago, Silent_x said:

Remember this?

 

 

-cash gift of $100,000

-Galaxy Tee

-Exclusive "oh Enus!" Livery for the enus stufford

-Exclusive "pink & green camo" and "sessanta Nove multi-color" Liveries for the mammoth patroit stretch

 

 

#tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
viewbob
14 minutes ago, Silent_x said:

Remember this?

 

 

-cash gift of $100,000

-Galaxy Tee

-Exclusive "oh Enus!" Livery for the enus stufford

-Exclusive "pink & green camo" and "sessanta Nove multi-color" Liveries for the mammoth patroit stretch

 

yeah? and? theres no exclusive liveries for most of the new vehicles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae
59 minutes ago, sea cucumber said:

yeah? and? theres no exclusive liveries for most of the new vehicles

 

jester classic?

stafford?

scramjet?

strikeforce?

party bus?

 

all of them have exclusive liveries 

Edited by Rafae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
viewbob
2 minutes ago, Rafae said:

 

jester classic?

swinger?

stafford?

scramjet?

strikeforce?

party bus?

 

all of them have exclusive liveries 

i dont recall seeing any liveries for these in the guest list reward

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae
52 minutes ago, sea cucumber said:

i dont recall seeing any liveries for these in the guest list reward

 

the post you quoted literally had an exclusive one for the stafford, which is most likely coming tomorrow considering those are the next guest list rewards 

 

the swinger had one livery in the guest list stuff too but not exclusive since it's available as another option on the stafford too 

Edited by Rafae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ice_cold2016
2 hours ago, Rafae said:

 

put the whole website on ignore since all you do is bitch anyway 

You are bitching about someone bitching......lol

 

Like a bunch of catty girls handbags at dawn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae

lol he just keeps reiterating the same thing in every one of his posts, there's nothing else to them.

 

all im doing is pointing it out. if that's considering bitching too, then so be it lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AUScowboy

Do we know the price to hire the remaining DJs?

Edited by AUScowboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WillProx
2 minutes ago, AUScowboy said:

Do we know the price to hire the remaining DJs?

100.000$ for mission and first book, 10.000$ is for rebook

Any chances that booking the DJs would give us the popularity? Sounds logical, you would like to see a new DJ if you're a usual NPC clubber in this game, so you would come to the club. And in economical way it sounds logical too - 10k for "Buy Supplies"

Edited by WillProx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae

im thinking we may get a few more promo missions with every new dj tbh

 

unless they just modify the existing ones to reflect the dj in question's names. ugh i hope not lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
viewbob
12 minutes ago, WillProx said:

100.000$ for mission and first book, 10.000$ is for rebook

Any chances that booking the DJs would give us the popularity? Sounds logical, you would like to see a new DJ if you're a usual NPC clubber in this game, so you would come to the club. And in economical way it sounds logical too - 10k for "Buy Supplies"

booking new dj's gets you 100% popularity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WillProx
Just now, sea cucumber said:

booking new dj's gets you 100% popularity

What's about rebooking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Volganor
1 hour ago, WillProx said:

What's about rebooking?

I'd imagine so as well. It'd work as a way to "buy popularity", pretty much the way you buy supplies for MC businesses and bunker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sevastokrator
8 hours ago, Silent_x said:

My bad 

 

Tomorrow:

 

Enus stufford

DJ Tale of us

 

I took the stafford out on a test drive in a race I’m going to buy it if it drops tomorrow 

5 hours ago, Rafae said:

im thinking we may get a few more promo missions with every new dj tbh

 

unless they just modify the existing ones to reflect the dj in question's names. ugh i hope not lol

I just read that as a “ few more porno missions” lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
24 minutes ago, Sevastokrator said:

I just read that as a “ few more porno missions” lol

Easy to do if listenening to one of the tracks in Solomon's mix, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae
1 hour ago, Sevastokrator said:

I just read that as a “ few more porno missions” lol

 

sh*t I'd take that too 

Edited by Rafae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Commander S
8 hours ago, Rafae said:

im thinking we may get a few more promo missions with every new dj tbh

 

unless they just modify the existing ones to reflect the dj in question's names. ugh i hope not lol


Hope so - and similarly, I'm assuming we'll be getting more of those impromptu DJ-related jobs, too.

 

Btw, does anyone know how to get those to unlock? I know there's at least one where English Dave rings you up out of the blue to pick up some of Solomun's friends in a Volatus, for example. Are they just random things in any session type, or are they limited to public sessions? Hope not, considering all the promotional missions are doable in any session type...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndrewT1203

Anyone know exactly what time the content will be available in EST?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowfennekin

How's rebooking work? We don't need to do the missions again do we?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae
4 minutes ago, Shadowfennekin said:

How's rebooking work? We don't need to do the missions again do we?

 

nah we just change the resident dj to the one we want in the nightclub management options on the computer once we've booked them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowfennekin
1 minute ago, Rafae said:

 

nah we just change the resident dj to the one we want in the nightclub management options on the computer once we've booked them 

Oh thank god

I'd hate doing Solomon's again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae
Just now, Shadowfennekin said:

Oh thank god

I'd hate doing Solomon's again

 

it was funny as sh*t tho 

 

dude was so shook but you could see he was doing his best to hide it lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WillProx
1 hour ago, AndrewT1203 said:

Anyone know exactly what time the content will be available in EST?

3.5 hours more from this time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
roggek
39 minutes ago, Rafae said:

 

nah we just change the resident dj to the one we want in the nightclub management options on the computer once we've booked them 

No we don't, we have to do a "mission" to get the new DJ...
Black Madonna has a "cop fight" 0:28 in the intro video of After Hours, so I assume we have to interact with it in one way or Another.

We surely not "just book and get the DJ at the computer"...

Edited by roggek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae
3 minutes ago, roggek said:

No we don't, we have to do a "mission" to get the new DJ...
Black Madonna has a "cop fight" 0:28 in the intro video of After Hours, so I assume we have to interact with it in one way or Another.

We surely not "just book and get the DJ at the computer"...

 

he was asking about rebooking, not booking

 

obviously there's a mission associated with every act.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ddarko12

Does radio station come today too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae
12 minutes ago, ddarko12 said:

Does radio station come today too

 

yep. only solomun's mix this week.

 

next week tale of us, week after dixon and then finally black madonna.

 

they should just call this update dripfeed hours

Edited by Rafae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clancy the Bandito

Super excited to hear Tale of Us’s tracks along with the shirt that comes along with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saul_Goodman123
22 minutes ago, Rafae said:

 

yep. only solomun's mix this week.

 

next week tale of us, week after dixon and then finally black madonna.

 

they should just call this update dripfeed hours

It is comical the frenzy that dripfeeding causes here, as if you are entitled to free sh*t on your timetable.  Here is how you handle it:  play with the new stuff you have now until your are bored, then stop playing.  Log back in when new stuff drops, repeat step one.  

 

You are welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Next-Gen Vercettis

*pokes head in*

Is it safe..? 

Anyone know if the Terrorbyte will be released today? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.