2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
CaliMeatWagon

Business Knowledge Base - After Hours

Mexicola9302

Im just wondering can i start contact missions from inside the Facility too? Because i still got Act 3 active there.

AStiffBreeze
2 minutes ago, Mr Spanky said:

To make the nightclub more profitable,  you need the hangar, bunker, coke, meth and counterfeit businesses 

How do the daily charges for having running coke, meth, and counterfeit cash businesses compare to their daily production in the Nightclub though?

Mr Spanky
Just now, AStiffBreeze said:

How do the daily charges for having running coke, meth, and counterfeit cash businesses compare to their daily production in the Nightclub though?

Don't know as yet, I only got my nightclub running last night, due to internet issues

But, if you have the businesses running, producing stock, they will give their own profit to cover their daily fees

The nightclub produces stock without removing it from the actual businesses, so, I would presume that the nightclub stock would pay enough to cover the nightclub fees and leave a profit too

Guest Member2756931
6 hours ago, Grimoire said:

I am confused to how people are running their business's now...Do we just shut everything do and run everything exclusively from the club (baring Import/export)

Right now because the game got so stale Im leaving it AFK at security monitors while at work or sleeping. Occasionally I'll do a club promotion job if I feel like actually playing (despite the payoff being so low) and a small sale now and then to grab trade price on the Mule and Pounder while they have discount on them.

My businesses are still there waiting for stock to be sold off however it costs me like $30k when I switch to an MC and only $9.5k for CEO so have to work out if it's actually worth selling the coke I have stored (I dont think it will be)

Rafae
3 minutes ago, AStiffBreeze said:

they don't change 

nightclub fees remain the same regardless too

EkaSwede
Just now, AStiffBreeze said:

Well,the mc businesses would cost around 22200 per day, but ONLY if you register as an MC president 48 minutes after you last registered as an MC president. I f you never register as an MC pres while in freemode, no running costs. Remember you dont have to keep them supplies.

LennyGhoul
2 minutes ago, AStiffBreeze said:

You have to either skirt the charges (people have been posting methods) or run the actual normal product too. If you face the full fees and only rely on the night club to produce it will take a really long time and you will probably break even or possibly lose money depending on how many businesses you are running. However if you can ignore the daily fees then it's all profit because you don't need to supply anything. 

Guest Member2756931
3 minutes ago, AStiffBreeze said:

No fees if you dont register as MC. Stick to CEO and daily fees are much less.

Black-Dragon96
4 hours ago, nido997 said:

can somebody pls explaint to me how Sporting Goods (related to the Bunker) are relevant , since it brings $7500/hour while the daily bunker fees are 9k/48min. ? 

what´s the point of Selling Sporting goods then ? just to refund the daily fees ? I don´t get it ...

maybe I should not be registered as a CEO to get around paying the bunker fees , or you still have to play them as long as it´s activated ? ( sry I forgot about that )

I only have the counterfeit cash from the biker Businesses , so I´m just focussing on Cargo&Shipments and Cash creation right now ... the bunker is already shut down since I have to pay 9k/48min. 

Well see it this way: Its a bonus of 7500k if you run your bunker anyways to produce weapons to sell. The nightclub is not supposed to replace your bunker, its more of an additional income that requires very very very little effort from your side.

I personally have only 2 technicans activated. 1 for cargo (no fees) and bunker (running with bought supplies). I don't have one for my doc forgery since I don't plan on using it so it would be a waste of cash to have it active.

As_Keksas_xD

but which going to help me out the most and do i need to get warehouses for my office ? would they help

Edited by As_Keksas_xD

fryday

the question with daily fees ceo/mc has been answered 156 times since the ah release. but nobody can answer me the questions about:

-daily fees for additional technicans/workers

-daily fees for additional storage floors

LennyGhoul
5 minutes ago, fryday said:

the question with daily fees ceo/mc has been answered 156 times since the ah release. but nobody can answer me the questions about:

I have 2 techs with the staff upgrade in the club and it cost me 1k a day. (no additional storage or floors) Does that help?

thepiebaker
18 minutes ago, Mexicola9302 said:

Im just wondering can i start contact missions from inside the Facility too? Because i still got Act 3 active there.

You can start but you'll be ejected as all interiors and properties added after stilthouses "dont exist" in contact missions

fryday
1 minute ago, LennyGhoul said:

I have 2 techs with the staff upgrade in the club and it cost me 1k a day. (no additional storage or floors) Does that help?

do you have club upgrades? because i have 1 technican and 1 floor, so no additions and I pay 1150 dollars per day. have the most expendive club customisation except the light rig (called purge)

LennyGhoul
6 minutes ago, fryday said:

do you have club upgrades? because i have 1 technican and 1 floor, so no additions and I pay 1150 dollars per day. have the most expendive club customisation except the light rig (called purge)

I have the cheap crap on all of the cosmetic stuff, and no dancers or ice. Also the Cypress Flats location (though I'm not sure that matters) .

Edited by LennyGhoul

kenmy13999
25 minutes ago, AStiffBreeze said:

You don't get charged daily fee for the businesses if you're not registered as a mc/ceo. If you're in a session longer than 48 minutes you'll be charged when you register as mc/ceo but changing session will circumvent that, if you don't want to change session you can register as ceo to only get the $9k bill for your bunker (if you have that) not sure how daily fee for cargo warehouse is because I don't have any of them and can't remember how hangar is in all of this ;) I usually don't get the daily fee for my businesses.. 

Kiwikieron

Well that’s great I had around 3 out of the 5 bars full in my warehouse and I got an alert that my nc was being raided so I got there and I got kicked to storymode. Went back to online and all my product was gone 😢

fryday
15 minutes ago, LennyGhoul said:

I have the cheap crap on all of the cosmetic stuff, and no dancers or ice. Also the Cypress Flats location (though I'm not sure that matters) .

so the differnt options in club customisation do have an effect on the daily fees, but it cant be that much (around 25 dollar per better option?) and the floors/technicans should be the same  (around 25-50 dollar per each?) 

LennyGhoul
7 minutes ago, fryday said:

so the differnt options in club customisation do have an effect on the daily fees, but it cant be that much (around 25 dollar per better option?) and the floors/technicans should be the same  (around 25-50 dollar per each?) 

I was paying 900 till I added the second tech so they are 100 each, unless it cost a bonus fee per extra tech like It does to buy them?

fryday
2 minutes ago, LennyGhoul said:

I was paying 900 till I added the second tech so they are 100 each, unless it cost a bonus fee per extra tech like It does to buy them?

this is the info I needed. now it would be great to know how much daily fees an additional storage floor costs. do you have to pay dollars firtst, when you hire a new technican? or is it a mission?

LennyGhoul
1 minute ago, fryday said:

this is the info I needed. now it would be great to know how much daily fees an additional storage floor costs. do you have to pay dollars firtst, when you hire a new technican? or is it a mission?

Just $ no mission. It's 141K for the second one. I heard the third one is even more expensive.

Zaniness

So based on some posts on this forum and this video it seems like...

You can only have 5 technicians doing stuff at a time, so you want to use them for the most profitable operations: cargo, weapons, coke, meth, cash.

The fastest of them fill up in 20 hours, so this is your max time you want to collect before selling so the stuff fully collected doesn't just sit idle doing nothing.

Based on that I made a basic spreadsheet.

Gnh2tIB.jpg

So in 20 hours you get roughly 117 crates (since the way this game works timers on stuff reset all the time, so hell knows what exact number you are going to end up with, but you want to sell the moment one type of product fills up completely).

In that perfect scenario of 117 crates you'll get 830.000$ every 20 hours of playtime. You probably don't need to own the Pounder Custom, since 90-180 crate range seems to use the Mule Custom as the delivery vehicle.

Not bad, considering the stuff just comes out of thin air with no management required, but the upfront costs are insane: the club, all the warehouse floors, technicians, upgrades. Completely not worth it if you don't have the businesses mentioned and have yet to set them up. This is pretty much a "loyalty DLC" for players that are well off already.

That's at least how I think it works, but I have yet to make a single sale. I just like to make sure I know what I'm doing first.

fryday

yor sheet doesnt show running costs like daily fees for all technicans and floors. I know its not that much in an hour, but we‘re talking about months 

Zaniness
Just now, fryday said:

yor sheet doesnt show running costs like daily fees for all technicans and floors. I know its not that much in an hour, but we‘re talking about months 

I took into account only the potential max profitability. You can't account for stuff like fees, since it will be different for basicaly everyone. It all depends how often you register as a biker/CEO, how many times you changed sessions, etc.

As for actual technicians I have everything except the security upgrade (not buying it until it becomes clear when the raids happens as it might be useless) and if I recall correctly I pay 1500$ per 48 minutes for running the club. The property charges stayed the same.

livejoker

The real question that I'd like some help with is "is this worth putting money into?"

I bought a club, put some fancy (and expensive) decor additions and set up the staff/equipment. I didn't buy any of the upgrades (such as security and such) as I'm waiting for this thread to be updated with the data. My main money-maker is CEO Work paired with Import/Export sales (done solo). Seeing the club is a passive money maker is it worth investing money into it AND doing I/E on the side? Like, part of me wants to buy in and just experience something fresh but the other part of me hated checking up my on biker businesses for the stock to stay up (popularity in this case).

Sitting at 9mill so I got a bit of money that I can burn, though hoping to keep it high for when the dripfeed comes.

Edited by livejoker

LennyGhoul
9 minutes ago, fryday said:

Exactly. If you were playing legit as rockstar intended and not skirt fees and such, you would eat almost that much in fees. If you are not running the actual product on the side and paying the actual fees for everything, i don't see how you can make money on nightclub production alone. 

Edited by LennyGhoul

fryday
3 minutes ago, Zaniness said:

I took into account only the potential max profitability. You can't account for stuff like fees, since it will be different for basicaly everyone. It all depends how often you register as a biker/CEO, how many times you changed sessions, etc.

As for actual technicians I have everything except the security upgrade (not buying it until it becomes clear when the raids happens as it might be useless) and if I recall correctly I pay 1500$ per 48 minutes for running the club. The property charges stayed the same.

so you got 5 technicans and all storage floors? and club customisations? I try to understand the sum of the daily fees

Fun 2
1 hour ago, fryday said:

300 as standard fee for workers.

100 for each worker including the first worker.

= $800

500 as standard fee

50 for each new storage floor (First storage floor is free)

50 for each new garage (The last one which is the fifth garage floor is hidden for now, once released it will add up 100 to the cost)

250 for equipment upgrade

= $1,200

Edited by Fun 2

Zaniness
Just now, livejoker said:

The real question that I'd like some help with is "is this worth putting money into?"

Well, take a look at my post above.

Only worth it if you intend to play a lot and already have: CEO warehouse, bunker, coke, meth, cash printing. It's additional cash coming from nothing (the other stuff just needs to be active, you don't have to resupply it), but it will take a lot of time to make a profit, since the upfront costs are BIG. Also you'll have to avoid registering as a biker, since it's at least 15k every 48 minutes down the drain. This stuff works in syngergy with other businesses - when you make cash selling coke/weapons/cars in the meantime your club will make some literally free stuff for you to sell.

4 minutes ago, fryday said:

so you got 5 technicans and all storage floors? and club customisations? I try to understand the sum of the daily fees 

Yep. The only costs come from other businesses (bunker/bikers), the actual club eats up only 1500$ per 48 hours with everything except the security. And if you keep up the popularity of the club by doing a mission every now and then the club itself generates 10k every 48 minutes, so you can pay the bunker fees with that if you only play as a CEO.

xTBx23
8 minutes ago, fryday said:

The daily fee for my maxed out nightclub is 1900 per day, which is nothing. Stop worrying about minimal fees! just stay away from registering as an MC and you will be fine.