3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Willy A. Jeep

Declasse Scramjet Appreciation Thread

JoeBoneless

You wouldn't know it exists if some hacker didn't show you it. You act as if it was in the recent trailer and you're being denied your birthright 

Voodoo-Hendrix
15 minutes ago, JoeBoneless said:

You wouldn't know it exists if some hacker didn't show you it. You act as if it was in the recent trailer and you're being denied your birthright 

Unedited footage of Foxysnaps hacking R* headquarters to access the dripfeed vehicles:

tkeN8E1.gif

Arrows to Athens
2 minutes ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Unedited footage of Foxysnaps hacking R* headquarters to access the dripfeed vehicles:

tkeN8E1.gif

LOL

carnerd3000

Having the jump feature doesn't surprise me at all...

But why is it that every vehicle that's a complete TV show/movie reference has to have weapons? I still want this thing, but I would think that aside from certain military vehicles, they would've learned that weapons should be optional. I am now starting to hate how inconsistent R* is sometimes.

Cutter De Blanc

Was just having a conversation yesterday about how Speed Racer is overdone

"No speedracer, no!"

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

HKM87

Looks gorgeous!

BuckingSeason

This is one of the only gimmicky cars that I have an interest in; it looks pretty cool.

Aghakhi

Personally I don't mind the dripfeed, while it is indeed a pretty lame thing to do, I think it's way better than have to download a new update every week for just one car, a few bonuses and the occasional Adversary Mode. As bad as the dripfeed is, at least it gives us something to expect from next week, and since PC modders can access the new vehicles early, we can also know what these vehicles are and how they are :)

As an example of a good side of the dripfeed, just imagine the Jester Classic situation if Rockstar gave weekly updates to add new vehicles instead of adding a number at once and holding the rest back. We would never know the heap of sh*t that it was, there would never be complaints and the car could have been released as the utter trash it once was.

That doesn't make the dripfeed less annoying of course, but I think that being able to know what we're going to receive does more good than bad :D There's the hype, and we can express outrage if the content is subpar to our expectations. It gives us something to talk about, and a reason to stay tuned in the game even if we aren't playing anymore

Edited by Aghakhi
This was meant for the first page xD Oh well

Melancholy Angel
8 hours ago, JoeBoneless said:

Hacker? Wow, you certainly know jacksh*t about video game developing.

MostlyPonies
8 hours ago, JoeBoneless said:

The only reason you think it's held hostage is because it's UNRELEASED. Just because foxy whatever posts pics it's not ready for the game. All you kids cry and want everything NOW NOW NOW and don't even realize this game is four years old and still giving you new content that's amazing in itself. Shut up and be thankful

Calling us kids, telling us to shut up - nice.

I like that Rockstar still makes content. But they don't need to dripfeed it. Good content will keep players occupied until the next update.

They can entice us with dripfed content every week, but that's just gonna make us log in, it's not gonna make us play any more than we already would. So there's no point in making us wait.

HamwithCheese

Ahh yes I totally remember speed racer exploding racer x with his weaponized mach 5

Honestly this car with the ability to do instant 180s or 360s would've been cooler.

Garland137

Oh my, they listened.  I've wanted a Mach V with jump jacks for years.  And they actually managed to make a decent looking car.

Now I just need a Mamba Coupe and I'm all set.

SaturdayNight
12 hours ago, JoeBoneless said:

People are smart, after multiple updates of the same release schedule of reskinned content just to stay relevant yet still brings in revenue deserves intense scrutiny. Thats why were here, so uneducated individuals like yourself who will eventually see the atrocity being committed here have already been under the scope.  

And were not here because it's free,  were here because it's not free. Mindless idiots pay so this content released is seemingly free but if shark card sales were 0 i highly doubt this reskinned content would see the light of day.  

Do you get the picture? Malpractice needs to be kept in check.  And before you claim that this forum and its users have no effect, just ask yourself... why the f*ck are you here? For articles and threads started and created by the developer? Didnt think so. 

Edited by SaturdayNight

Voodoo-Hendrix
1 hour ago, HamwithCheese said:

Ahh yes I totally remember speed racer exploding racer x with his weaponized mach 5

Honestly this car with the ability to do instant 180s or 360s would've been cooler.

But the Mach 5 was weaponized, sorta:

review_mach5_7.jpg

Granted, Speed Racer/Go Mifune/ Meteoro only used them to cut trees but you get my point.

IMO, I'll rather have cutter blades (something actually unique) than boring noob friendly Deluxo rockets.

—TheSquid—
12 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Thankful for what, a new vehicle installed on my hard drive that I cannot use, see or even buy with Shark Cards until who knows when?

Someone please just pin this to the top of every thread. It’s sad how far people will go to defend the predatory tactics of R* and T2 and dismiss criticism as “conspiracies.” Sorry, but IT’S NOT A CONSPIRACY WHEN THEY LITERALLY ADMIT TO EVERYTHING YOU ACCUSE THEM OF AND BRAG TO THEIR SHAREHOLDERS ABOUT IT YOU GOD DAMNED DUNCES. 

The most you need to prove their lack of care is this dumb hatchet they added. We already have two hatchets in the game and there’s no need for a third. They could’ve added a lever action rifle or a special cowboy hat or anything other than a complete reskin of an existing weapon. And of course, it’s locked behind dripfeed because they can’t add compelling content that gives you a reason to come back. 

Not sure why this is all highlighted...

Edited by —TheSquid—

THC

"holding back content is a good idea the update would get boring to quickly if they released the content all at once"

pic related: Those who defend drip feeding.

Dg9u8WyXUAAHBaY.jpg

CrysisAverted

f*ck when I saw the dual rocket boosters I was like eh cool but then I saw it hop and holy sh*t I can't wait to get good and pull off sh*t like this in *races

*special vehicle races

Edited by CrysisAverted

Garland137
6 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

But the Mach 5 was weaponized, sorta:

review_mach5_7.jpg

Granted, Speed Racer/Go Mifune/ Meteoro only used them to cut trees but you get my point.

IMO, I'll rather have cutter blades (something actually unique) than boring noob friendly Deluxo rockets.

He used them to cut tires, too.  That'd be a really cool and unique weapon to have, but it'd have to cut through bulletproof tires to be of any real use.

And the Mach 5 had its own drone, which is something else we're getting with this update. . .

Pedinhuh

Essentially, this is another Ruiner 2000...Same functions except the parachute, but without any of the stupid restrictions, it can't push other vehicles aside just like the R2K too.

Seriously, what is the compelling factor to buy a R2K now if you can just buy this instead which is a much better deal?

I swear to God the folks at R* must be snorting a lot of coke to think this situation is acceptable for R2K...Do they know that their most expensive car is now bound to be least sold vehicle in the entire game?

Edited by Pedinhuh

lorsch
7 hours ago, —TheSquid— said:

Someone please just pin this to the top of every thread. It’s sad how far people will go to defend the predatory tactics of R* and T2 and dismiss criticism as “conspiracies.” Sorry, but IT’S NOT A CONSPIRACY WHEN THEY LITERALLY ADMIT TO EVERYTHING YOU ACCUSE THEM OF AND BRAG TO THEIR SHAREHOLDERS ABOUT IT YOU GOD DAMNED DUNCES. 

The most you need to prove their lack of care is this dumb hatchet they added. We already have two hatchets in the game and there’s no need for a third. They could’ve added a lever action rifle or a special cowboy hat or anything other than a complete reskin of an existing weapon. And of course, it’s locked behind dripfeed because they can’t add compelling content that gives you a reason to come back. 

Not sure why this is all highlighted...

Love the hatchet as it reminds me of Rust... I didn't look at the price, is it that expensive? But yes, the  dripfeed is ridiculous.

Voodoo-Hendrix

Does this car has liveries?

And if that's so, can anyone post them please?

Thanks in advance!

jonthefuzz

what if the windshield is bullet proof?

Spectre143
6 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Does this car has liveries?

And if that's so, can anyone post them please?

Thanks in advance!

There you go.

(Sauce)

Seems like Red Pinstripes are the closest you can get to the real deal:

KS3VwZD.png

Voodoo-Hendrix
6 minutes ago, Spectre143 said:

There you go.

(Sauce)

Seems like Red Pinstripes are the closest you can get to the real deal:

KS3VwZD.png

Looks close enough to me, thanks!

Anyone knows how many explosives the Scramjet can take before blowing up?

Also the missiles are optional or are baked in?

Mach1bud

I'd say at this point all we lack are the Ghostbusters car, Mad Max Interceptor, and Airwolf and we pretty much got famous movie/TV show cars down pat.

Edited by Mach1bud
Forgot the Mystery Machine. That too.

No Use For A Name
2 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

I'd say at this point all we lack are the Ghostbusters car, Mad Max Interceptor, and Airwolf and we pretty much got famous movie/TV show cars down pat.

No

2m3r777.jpg

Mach1bud
Just now, No Use For A Name said:

No

2m3r777.jpg

Damn my bad. My old mind is forgetting important stuff lately.

Voodoo-Hendrix
5 minutes ago, No Use For A Name said:

No

2m3r777.jpg

Watch R* putting it into the game and giving it Deluxo missiles lol

Garland137
7 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Still need a Street Injection with a racing livery.

04_Herbie-Love-Bug-Mecum-Auction-2016.jp

jonthefuzz

Hopefully you'll be able to color the interior (so you can make it red).