4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
BritneySpearsThePopGuy

Still houses don’t make sense !

xwinkx_girlYakuza
30 minutes ago, Forza Harrd said:

tbh that was one of the reasons I wanted to upgrade to my XB1 so bad. Yachts had just came out and they had announced no more updates or dlcs for old gen.

I remember the minute i pressed x on my PS4 controller to buy the yacht. At that time i only had just enough and was completely broke after. I enjoyed it for like 5 minutes and cried for 5 days on my brilliant financial decision :D

AmyStone
5 hours ago, Forza Harrd said:

Where does the elevator in the stilt house garage go to?

Through the glass ceiling.

Vitalize

Jfc.

whywontyoulisten
11 hours ago, Forza Harrd said:

It doesn't have one.

oleg_aka_djmeg
11 hours ago, Forza Harrd said:

last time i checked, stilt house garages didn't have elevators in them.

RyuNova

I have always questioned where the garage on the houses in Paleto Bay are.

I just think they are under ground and the over world garage is just a ramp leading under the house

Gridl0k
13 hours ago, BritneySpearsThePopGuy said:

What if mansions never come and the stilt houses were our mansions 

Yay someone agrees with me I'm gonna mark my calendar.

PetrolCB
15 hours ago, Forza Harrd said:

Forza Harrd
4 hours ago, oleg_aka_djmeg said:

last time i checked, stilt house garages didn't have elevators in them.

But they have an elevator door.

whywontyoulisten
30 minutes ago, Forza Harrd said:

But they have an elevator door.

Nope. Just a blank wall in the alcove where the lift door normally is.

Calakarad
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, whywontyoulisten said:

This. If I didn't own them all I'd be thinking which one has the elevator doors right now.

The 10 car garages with no accommodation have the elevator doors that serve no purpose.

Edited by Calakarad

TCA
6 minutes ago, whywontyoulisten said:

Good old copy paste. Just without the elevator door.... god they’re f*ckin lazy lol

Aghakhi

I wonder if these houses have a Heist room :D Since the game seems to consider them a high-end apartment 

Smokewood
16 hours ago, AtmaDarkwolf said:

screw mansions, stilts, yachts, etc, what i want is a freaking loft.

Basically a garage with living space inside (Like i used to have as a young adult, u drive into your street level car-sized elevator, and up into your apartment u go)

Could have large spacious 1-room style build with most of the ceiling being high slat windows, with all your cars(up to 6 lets say to be 'fair') parked where your 'living room' would be: other furniture, including bedroom stuffs, along the edges/walls)

(be neat also if u could see inside from outside)

ok Fonzie 

Dr.Rosenthal

This thread title deserves an award of some kind, people be writing dissertations on that sh*t.

But no, they don’t really make sense.

Forza Harrd
13 minutes ago, Calakarad said:

This. If I didn't own them all I'd be thinking which one has the elevator doors right now.

The 10 car garages with no accommodation have the elevator doors that serve no purpose.

WHAT?!!!! Wow ok lol I thought for sure it had it. I own a few stilt houses myself but I don't really go there.

Kiethblacklion

I don't want a mansion. I have a big apartment (needed to host heists), I have an office building, a bunker, a motorcycle club, an underground facility and a hangar and they all allow you the same amenities. You can drink in almost all of them, you can park vehicles in almost all of them, you can change clothes, you can sleep, you can watch tv...every property in this game, with the exception of garages, allow you to perform the same actions so a mansion would not offer anything new, fun, or game changing. This game is the definition of redundant. 

Rather than add new homes to buy, how about allowing us the option of selling the properties we no longer want without having to buy something to replace it.

Dr.Rosenthal
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Kiethblacklion said:

I don't want a mansion. I have a big apartment (needed to host heists), I have an office building, a bunker, a motorcycle club, an underground facility and a hangar and they all allow you the same amenities. You can drink in almost all of them, you can park vehicles in almost all of them, you can change clothes, you can sleep, you can watch tv...every property in this game, with the exception of garages, allow you to perform the same actions so a mansion would not offer anything new, fun, or game changing. This game is the definition of redundant. 

Rather than add new homes to buy, how about allowing us the option of selling the properties we no longer want without having to buy something to replace it.

I’m not fully satisfied until each purchasable property on the map is either green, white or blue. To each their own..

Edited by Dr.Rosenthal

whywontyoulisten
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Aghakhi said:

I wonder if these houses have a Heist room :D Since the game seems to consider them a high-end apartment 

Yep, in the basement. The red interior houses have it outside the main building footprint at the front of the house, which is usually under the road; the black interior ones have it facing the other way, which would result it it sticking out of the hillside in most examples. It's the same room as all the other apartments, and even has a drawn window blind behind the desk. R* logic.

Edited by whywontyoulisten

Aghakhi
Posted (edited)

Hahaha these shared interiors are very flawed when compared to the exteriors of most properties. I'll stick with my good old Del Perro apartment, the only other houses that interests me are the Paleto Bay house, which I already bought, and the second apartment option at Del Perro, that one with a different interior.

Edited by Aghakhi

mute!
21 minutes ago, Aghakhi said:

Hahaha these shared interiors are very flawed when compared to the exteriors of most properties. I'll stick with my good old Del Perro apartment, the only other houses that interests me are the Paleto Bay house, which I already bought, and the second apartment option at Del Perro, that one with a different interior.

Heck, I might move there when the nightclub dlc drops. 

Aghakhi
1 hour ago, mute! said:

Best apartment in the game in my humble opinion :) It's right beside my CEO office, and it's very close to a Ammu-Nation so I can go restock by simply driving around the corner every time I start a session. It's also equally close to a Suburban, a mini-market (was very helpful back when they were the only places to buy snacks 😛 ) and, of course, the Vespucci Beach which is a spawn point for personal aircrafts and the MOC when requested via the Interaction Menu.

Del Perro apartment is so well located that I've never ever felt tempted to permanently move from there to another LS apartment, since when I first bought it on last gen. Plus, it's dirty cheap :D Cheapest high-end apartment in fact, even though it's location is one of the very best in the game.

RyuNova
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Aghakhi said:

Personally I love my Paleto Bay house. I liked Paleto Bay since GTA V and was stoked to finally get a House there during the Independence Day Special. Its a nice place to spanw if you have the means of getting to the city quickly as so little happens up there. I like pulling my Deluxo out of my garage and then sailing down the coast and buzzing the Yachts I see on the way before I start working.

I dot know why but people seem to be more friendly up there as well. Might be because people just wanna get done and back to the action but I can count the amount of times I have been needlessly killed in Paleto Bay on one hand. People generally leave you alone. 

Edited by RyuNova

vvmachete
20 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

Personally I love my Paleto Bay house. I liked Paleto Bay since GTA V and was stoked to finally get a House there during the Independence Day Special. Its a nice place to spanw if you have the means of getting to the city quickly as so little happens up there. I like pulling my Deluxo out of my garage and then sailing down the coast and buzzing the Yachts I see on the way before I start working.

Me too. I wish R* would finish that damn construction in the corner next to the gas station and make a luxury apt building with 10-car garages, and/or a few beach houses with personal piers...

RyuNova
1 minute ago, vvmachete said:

Me too. I wish R* would finish that damn construction in the corner next to the gas station and make a luxury apt building with 10-car garages, and/or a few beach houses with personal piers...

I would love a beach house with a dock that can spawn Pegasus boats.

whywontyoulisten
33 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

I dot know why but people seem to be more friendly up there as well. Might be because people just wanna get done and back to the action but I can count the amount of times I have been needlessly killed in Paleto Bay on one hand. People generally leave you alone. 

Would you not rather have the Paleto stilt house that overlooks the pier and gets an unobstructed sunset every evening? No idea why R* put 4 on the same street, yet ignored this gem.

Aghakhi
1 hour ago, RyuNova said:

I also like the Paleto Bay house a lot :D Such a nice change from LS, the place itself is really peaceful, so I guess that this atmosphere spreads to most people who go there :) And since it's so distant from LS, people mostly go there for missions or to chill out, either that or they really want to get you 😁 When I'm taking a break from grinding just to enjoy the map, I make my Paleto Bay house the spawn point and even move my Sultan RS from LS to there. It's a really nice place.

32 minutes ago, whywontyoulisten said:

Would you not rather have the Paleto stilt house that overlooks the pier and gets an unobstructed sunset every evening? No idea why R* put 4 on the same street, yet ignored this gem.

Yeah when I realized that last week I facepalmed so hard :/ Such a wasted opportunity, that place is far more appealing for me than any of the stilt houses they added for purchase

Piro

I'm 90% sure she's a troll account.

But back to the topic - You can say the same thing about all online interiors. Same goes for single player. Interior in Micheal's house also don’t match the outside.

Furry_Monkey
3 hours ago, mute! said:

It's dropping tomorrow.

Forza Harrd
4 hours ago, Furry_Monkey said:

It's dropping tomorrow.

I don't know you but I love you.