4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jack Muller

MOTW #115

Vote for the best mission  

9 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which worth to be the best mission of MOTW?

• The Order
    • Endless Possibility
    • Light From The Darkness
    • Alone
    • Ghost Ville
    • Abandoned

Jack Muller

Ghost Ville (10/9.5)

I know you guys might say you're voting for her just because you like that beautiful girl. That's not right I mean she's my best friend, but that is just children bullsh*ts. The mission I played from a newbie designer was fan-f*cking-tastic! The object placements, the sound effects, story, they're all outstanding from a newbie designer in DYOM! I know it didn't had a lot of gameplay but the mission I just played was well-made from a kind and nice girl. It's doesn't matter if the designer is male or female creativity and inspiration is the most important thing in making missions with DYOM for a new designer. Fixing some small grammars and putting some gameplay in your missions Giorgia will make you a real pro designer, just keep up with the good work and you'll be one of the dyom community senior designers. As I said keep up making your great missions even if you make mistakes, the most important thing is to fix your mistakes and exclude reviving that mistakes sis. ;)

Light From The Darkness (10/8)

In DYOM the thing that is always making this awesome SCM mode a wasteland is trying a newbie's mission and giving him a tiny feedback about his work. Users of DYOM think that newbie's missions are all garbage, but that's not correct for f*ck's sake! GKHEAT your mission was a real beast! With the morale I had while playing and watching the perfect gameplay and the mostly story I felt I'm a playing a real game! Story check! Gameplay check! Object placements/Creativity check! Skills showing check! The mission I played was f*cking outstanding! Keep up your work, I'm sure Crime Cities will be a nice MP! ;)

The Order (10/7.2)

That's my brother! I have a loooooonnng conversation with you later! Just to say your mission was as always terribly f*cking awesome!! Always having creativity and puzzle sequences in your missions make me eagerly want to play those goddamn perfect missions! You're a real great designer, I know just because most dyom users don't like survival-horror and puzzle missions a little number of players check your missions, but gotta say keep up your awesome designing and fix your mistakes and you'll be a beast designer! :)

Alone (10/5.8)

Just because your missions have some small grammar mistakes and confusing stories that doesn't mean you're a bad designer. What I say in your mission was a real exciting gameplay, sound effects and kicky plot! You've showed that you have some interesting ideas, so keep up making missions and you'll become better and better! :D

Endless Possibility (10/4)

Nuddle King my bro, your mission wasn't a bad mission or a great mission it's a good mission, at least you've tried and participated in this contest. You're designing wasn't bad but it's a little confusing, your story was confusing and have some little mistakes but was good just try to make your missions better with story and gameplay, better with object placements and creativity and make it with a SD file. That's all, brother.:)

38 minutes ago, Nuddle King said:

Are you getting words from your brain?I didn't even say " help me", are you trying to put this drama on me?

Come down.

Nuddle King
Just now, Jack Muller said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ghost Ville (10/9.5)

I know you guys might say you're voting for her just because you like that beautiful girl. That's not right I mean she's my best friend, but that is just children bullsh*ts. The mission I played from a newbie designer was fan-f*cking-tastic! The object placements, the sound effects, story, they're all outstanding from a newbie designer in DYOM! I know it didn't had a lot of gameplay but the mission I just played was well-made from a kind and nice girl. It's doesn't matter if the designer is male or female creativity and inspiration is the most important thing in making missions with DYOM for a new designer. Fixing some small grammars and putting some gameplay in your missions Giorgia will make you a real pro designer, just keep up with the good work and you'll be one of the dyom community senior designers. As I said keep up making your great missions even if you make mistakes, the most important thing is to fix your mistakes and exclude reviving that mistakes sis. ;)

Light From The Darkness (10/8)

In DYOM the thing that is always making this awesome SCM mode a wasteland is trying a newbie's mission and giving him a tiny feedback about his work. Users of DYOM think that newbie's missions are all garbage, but that's not correct for f*ck's sake! GKHEAT your mission was a real beast! With the morale I had while playing and watching the perfect gameplay and the mostly story I felt I'm a playing a real game! Story check! Gameplay check! Object placements/Creativity check! Skills showing check! The mission I played was f*cking outstanding! Keep up your work, I'm sure Crime Cities will be a nice MP! ;)

The Order (10/7.2)

That's my brother! I have a loooooonnng conversation with you later! Just to say your mission was as always terribly f*cking awesome!! Always having creativity and puzzle sequences in your missions make me eagerly want to play those goddamn perfect missions! You're a real great designer, I know just because most dyom users don't like survival-horror and puzzle missions a little number of players check your missions, but gotta say keep up your awesome designing and fix your mistakes and you'll be a beast designer! :)

Alone (10/5.8)

Just because your missions have some small grammar mistakes and confusing stories that doesn't mean you're a bad designer. What I say in your mission was a real exciting gameplay, sound effects and kicky plot! You've showed that you have some interesting ideas, so keep up making missions and you'll become better and better! :D

Endless Possibility (10/4)

Nuddle King my bro, your mission wasn't a bad mission or a great mission it's a good mission, at least you've tried and participated in this contest. You're designing wasn't bad but it's a little confusing, your story was confusing and have some little mistakes but was good just try to make your missions better with story and gameplay, better with object placements and creativity and make it with a SD file. That's all, brother.:)

Come down.

What?

It's because I maked fight with you, you rate my mission so bad?That all?Great :]]

Giorgia Vinegar
50 minutes ago, Jack Muller said:

You're the one who was crying for a help about putting soundtracks in your mission. 

What happened with Nuddle King bro?

Nuddle King

Drama, as he always do, lol.

Jack Muller
1 minute ago, Giorgia Vinegar said:

What happened with Nuddle King bro?

Always be cool. Ignore badness, this is a friendly advice sis. ;)

9 minutes ago, Nuddle King said:

It's because I maked fight with you, you rate my mission so bad?That all?Great :]

How nice you are, thought I rated your mission bad just because you thought I was arguing with you for a misunderstanding? Please, this topic is for contest conversations. Don't spam, please.

Giorgia Vinegar
14 minutes ago, Jack Muller said:

Hide contents

Ghost Ville (10/9.5)

Oh... man... Thanks. Thank you for everything you've told me.You also told me that I'm a beatiful girl. I'm not beautiful. But my heart is beautiful. One day, I will take you to my heart.

Jack Muller
Just now, Giorgia Vinegar said:

Oh... man... Thanks. Thank you for everything you've told me.You also told me that I'm a beautiful girl. I'm not beautiful. But my heart is beautiful. One day, I will take you to my heart.

Don't mention it. :^:;)

Giorgia Vinegar

Don't mention it. :^:;)

You are right. Big man.

Spoiler

WE ARE TWO STARS.

Jack Muller
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Giorgia Vinegar said:

You are right. Big man.

Hide contents

WE ARE TWO STARS.

Oh yes we are. You're really nice! :D

Edited by Jack Muller

Nuddle King

You want to make it personal?DM me and I'll clear your drama out of nowhere my friend, so please, don't add your F words in your reply with me.

Giorgia Vinegar
1 minute ago, Jack Muller said:

Oh yes we are. You're really nice! :D

I don't know if you see that cutscene: THIS MISSION IS DEDICATED TO ''JACK MULLER'' ;)

omigawail
Posted (edited)

Oh you thirsty mofo... y'all are legit flirting now. Please stop, one can only cringe so hard.

Alone (10/5.8) 

Just because your missions have some small grammar mistakes and confusing stories that doesn't mean you're a bad designer. What I say in your mission was a real exciting gameplay, sound effects and kicky plot! You've showed that you have some interesting ideas, so keep up making missions and you'll become better and better! :D 

Please tell me of these small grammar mistakes, because other missions had very hard to understand language. My mission is the only one you criticized as having bad English which doesn't make sense since others have worse. Examples include: (not trying to personally attack anyone, just pointing out the hypocrisy of Jack Muller)

Spoiler

From the mission Endless Possiblty:

• our DX allies is missing and the world died
  • I think we found somone to explain us what happend.
  • don't pay attention or something horrible will happend.

There's more but I'm too lazy to copy everything

Spoiler

From the mission Ghost Ville by your best friend:

• his house named Ghost Ville, there was a serial killer hidden in the cellar
  • where that corpse has practically appeared
  • But the body where it is finished?!
  • But the plate does not represent that od the soldiers (This one is not English at all lol, I didn't understand anything)
  • WELCOME ON THE NIGHT OF THE DEVIL!
  • If I really have to run away. So, I'm going to sleep in that grave.
  • This mission is dedicated to:~N~Jack Muller (My best friend) -this one is not a typo, just putting more emphasis on the underlined words. *wink wink*

Edited by omigawail

Jack Muller
4 minutes ago, Giorgia Vinegar said:

I don't know if you see that cutscene: THIS MISSION IS DEDICATED TO ''JACK MULLER'' ;)

That's the first reason why you're so nice! ;)

Giorgia Vinegar
2 minutes ago, omigawail said:

Oh you thirsty mofo... y'all are legit flirting now. Please stop, one can only cringe so hard.

Please tell me of these small grammar mistakes, because other missions had very hard to understand language. My mission is the only one you criticized as having bad English which doesn't make sense since others have worse. Examples include: (not trying to personally attack anyone, just pointing out the hypocrisy of Jack Muller)

Reveal hidden contents

From the mission Endless Possiblty:

• our DX allies is missing and the world died
  • I think we found somone to explain us what happend.
  • don't pay attention or something horrible will happend.

There's more but I'm too lazy to copy everything

Reveal hidden contents

From the mission Ghost Ville by your best friend:

• his house named Ghost Ville, there was a serial killer hidden in the cellar
  • where that corpse has practically appeared
  • But the body where it is finished?!
  • But the plate does not represent that od the soldiers (This one is not English at all lol, I didn't understand anything)
  • WELCOME ON THE NIGHT OF THE DEVIL!
  • If I really have to run away. So, I'm going to sleep in that grave.
  • This mission is dedicated to:~N~Jack Muller (My best friend) -this one is not a typo, just putting more emphasis on the underlined words. *wink wink*

My grammar is not an incredible success, but I am an italian DYOM Designer.

omigawail
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jack Muller said:

Next time I participate in MOTW I'll make sure I write an essay where I thank people and flirt with them so that I get votes

My grammar is not an incredible success, but I am an italian DYOM Designer.

No worries, you are good for a beginner, but rating missions should be objective not subjective. I myself play all missions without looking at who made them so that I rate them as fair as I can.

What I'm saying is, the person's experience should not have an impact on your rating of their mission. If an experienced designer makes an average mission, it's relatively bad. If a newbie designer makes an average mission, it's relatively good. HOWEVER when rating missions you don't use "relatively", you rate as equally and fairly as you can without looking at the designer.

Edited by omigawail

Giorgia Vinegar
1 minute ago, Jack Muller said:

I'm not interested in becoming a Senior DYOM Designer in the DYOM community. The important thing, and I want to be a professional female DYOM designer.

Jack Muller
Just now, omigawail said:

Next time I participate in MOTW I'll make sure I write an essay where I thank people and flirt with them so that I get votes

Flirt. Flirt. Flirt? Just because I showed some respect to a new dyom user and called nice you're saying I'm flirting with her? What a gentleman huh?

7 minutes ago, omigawail said:

You said this, so stop spamming. Friend.

@Giorgia Vinegar Am I flirting with you sis?

Giorgia Vinegar
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, omigawail said:

No worries, you are good for a beginner, but rating missions should be objective not subjective. I myself play all missions without looking at who made them so that I rate them as fair as I can.

What I'm saying is, the person's experience should not have an impact on your rating of their mission. If an experienced designer makes an average mission, it's relatively bad. If a newbie designer makes an average mission, it's relatively good. HOWEVER when rating missions you don't use "relatively", you rate as equally and fairly as you can without looking at the designer.

In the end, I created 3 MOTW's.

5 minutes ago, Jack Muller said:

Flirt. Flirt. Flirt? Just because I showed some respect to a new dyom user and called nice you're saying I'm flirting with her? What a gentleman huh?

You said this, so stop spamming. Friend.

@Giorgia Vinegar Am I flirting with you sis?

No bro. Why should you man. Who is that is bothering you?

Edited by Giorgia Vinegar

Jack Muller
4 minutes ago, Giorgia Vinegar said:

No bro. Why should you man. Who is that is bothering you?

This gentleman.

12 minutes ago, omigawail said:

Ignore him, we're friends. This is a MOTW topic, don't spam brothers.

Giorgia Vinegar

This gentleman.

Whatever happens, I'm always here, bro.

omigawail

This gentleman.

Ignore him, we're friends. This is a MOTW topic, don't spam brothers.

I agree, we shouldn't change the subject. You didn't answer me about my mission's grammar mistakes yet, though. Here you go, a blueprint of the mission.

To check the blueprint go under the mission statistics and click Mission Blueprint

Giorgia Vinegar
1 minute ago, omigawail said:

I agree, we shouldn't change the subject. You didn't answer me about my mission's grammar mistakes yet, though. Here you go, a blueprint of the mission.

To check the blueprint go under the mission statistics and click Mission Blueprint

Where's the SD? You did not put the link.

Jack Muller
2 minutes ago, omigawail said:

I just wanted to help. Forget it.

Giorgia Vinegar

I just wanted to help. Forget it.

But someone has spammed?

Jack Muller

But someone has spammed?

No, forget it. Anyway, who will win? This contest is so emotional! :D

Giorgia Vinegar
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Jack Muller said:

No, forget it. Anyway, who will win? This contest is so emotional:D

You will vote for your beautiful sister. :)

Jack Muller

You will vote for your beautiful sister. :)

No doubts I will. Very excited to see who'll win, I'll surely participate in the next contest! :)

Giorgia Vinegar
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Jack Muller said:

No doubts I will. Very excited to see who'll win, I'll surely participate in the next contest! :)

What is your favorite theme? If I win, I'll give you favorite theme. :)

omigawail

*cough cough*

Anyways Giorgia the one with the soundtrack is in the main thread, download that one

Jack Muller
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Giorgia Vinegar said:

What is your favorite theme? If I win, I'll give you favorite theme. :)

I really like action shooter and thriller games, that's why Bribed: Blood Money is fully of excitements! But you I also love survival-horror games. You have liberty to choose every theme you want, cause I'll always participate in your contests! They're awesome just like the last contest it was really interesting! A topic with 7 pages! Who believes! You're selection's great! :^:

Edited by Jack Muller