Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    2. News

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. News
      2. Red Dead Online
    1. GTA Online

      1. After Hours
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Crews

      1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA Next

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

    2. Site Suggestions

Giorgia Vinegar

MOTW #114

What is your favorite mission?  

10 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What is your favorite mission?

    • Alien Catastrophe by DennysCute99
    • Only Remainder by Green Goo

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/14/2018 at 12:54 PM

Recommended Posts

Giorgia Vinegar
14 minutes ago, Jack Muller said:

Thanks and, have fun! :D

Thanks bro! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99
15 minutes ago, Jack Muller said:

If I won, the theme will surely have Horror genre in it, so make yourself ready for the next contest Cherno-Boy! ;)

Let's see who will win. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giorgia Vinegar

I think the mission of Dennys and Green Goo is too good! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack Muller
Just now, DennysCute99 said:

Let's see who will win. :D

Yeah! I hope it'll be a lot of voters for this contest!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99
Just now, Jack Muller said:

Yeah! I hope it'll be a lot of voters for this contest!

If you win, bring us the theme (Survival-Horror) but If I win, I will be able to the theme I just said. XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giorgia Vinegar
Just now, DennysCute99 said:

If you win, bring us the theme (Survival-Horror) but If I win, I will be able to the theme I just said. XD

Wait for the last day for voting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack Muller
1 minute ago, Giorgia Vinegar said:

I think the mission of Dennys and Green Goo is too good! :D

This contest is tuning me up! Wish you could play and vote but yeah, vacation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99
Just now, Giorgia Vinegar said:

Wait for the last day for voting.

Of course! Sis. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giorgia Vinegar
Just now, Jack Muller said:

This contest is tuning me up! Wish you could play and vote but yeah, vacation.

I'll back next week bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack Muller
Just now, Giorgia Vinegar said:

I'll back next week bro.

You may be able to participate in the incoming contest, if I win the theme will be "Apocalyptic-Horror" just saying! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99

I just have to hope that do not enter new accounts and vote a random mission, even if they vote, their vote will not be counted.

 

@Giorgia Vinegar You are host of this MOTW, if you see a new account you have to announce it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giorgia Vinegar
2 minutes ago, Jack Muller said:

You may be able to participate in the incoming contest, if I win the theme will be "Apocalyptic-Horror" just saying! ;)

I like horror themes, and I'm very good at placing objects. XD

2 minutes ago, DennysCute99 said:

I just have to hope that do not enter new accounts and vote a random mission, even if they vote, their vote will not be counted.

 

@Giorgia Vinegar You are host of this MOTW, if you see a new account you have to announce it.

I'm always connected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99
2 minutes ago, Giorgia Vinegar said:

I'm always connected.

WOW!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giorgia Vinegar
8 minutes ago, Jack Muller said:

You may be able to participate in the incoming contest, if I win the theme will be "Apocalyptic-Horror" just saying! ;)

I can wait for the next MOTW bro! XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack Muller
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Giorgia Vinegar said:

I like horror themes

Same as I do. I always like to play survival-horror games.

 

19 minutes ago, Giorgia Vinegar said:

I'm very good at placing objects. XD

Creativity, that what make the mission satisfying.

EDIT: And looks like you like V For Vinegar MP, cause it's apocalypse.

Edited by Jack Muller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giorgia Vinegar
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Jack Muller said:

Same as I do. I always like to play survival-horror games.

 

Creativity, that what make the mission satisfying.

And look like you VfV game, cause it's apocalypse.

They are just right for objects. ;)

Edited by Giorgia Vinegar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99

Oh sh*t! @Jack Muller You have two votes. I hope you will mine and you will vote for it. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack Muller

Tell Anna to vote for you :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99
2 minutes ago, Jack Muller said:

Tell Anna to vote for you :lol:

But there are rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack Muller

But there's no any rule tells "You're girlfriend can't vote for you"?

Do MOTW have draw?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99
1 minute ago, Jack Muller said:

But there's no any rule tells "You're girlfriend can't vote for you"?

Do MOTW have draw?

I do not remember when the account was created but the others might think I'm cheating. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
omigawail

I gotta be honest, the scene where the the couple are making out made me physically cringe so hard. Still, I liked the mission and the atmosphere, would love to see a continuation.

I'm not a fan of story-less missions where there's only gameplay so I wasn't very interested in Alien Catastrophe.

 

Voted for Only Remainder and make us a good theme next time ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99
Posted (edited)

I can not win this MOTW. I lost if it will be like that. If you win, @Jack Muller Give me a good theme to make me participate. :( :(:( 

Edited by DennysCute99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giorgia Vinegar
4 minutes ago, DennysCute99 said:

I can not win this MOTW. I lost if it will be like that. If you win, @Jack Muller Give me a good theme to make me participate. :( :(:( 

I'm sad. I cry. Bad day for you and me. I only hope that you win the next MOTW. 

 

@Jack Muller Please bro. Give an easy theme for DennysCute99. Please bro.

 

- Welcome to my Respect List of my DYOM profile.

 

- Cheers, Giorgia Vinegar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack Muller
9 hours ago, omigawail said:

I gotta be honest, the scene where the the couple are making out made me physically cringe so hard. Still, I liked the mission and the atmosphere, would love to see a continuation.

I'm not a fan of story-less missions where there's only gameplay so I wasn't very interested in Alien Catastrophe.

 

Voted for Only Remainder and make us a good theme next time ;)

Thanks for your support, I respect you bro thanks again! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Martin_Strada

Both missions are great, I really like them. I suppose that Jack will return into back old memories of motw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack Muller
9 hours ago, Giorgia Vinegar said:

I'm sad. I cry. Bad day for you and me. I only hope that you win the next MOTW. 

 

@Jack Muller Please bro. Give an easy theme for DennysCute99. Please bro.

 

- Welcome to my Respect List of my DYOM profile.

 

- Cheers, Giorgia Vinegar.

I'll make sure you be on my VIP respect list too ;)

10 hours ago, DennysCute99 said:

I can not win this MOTW. I lost if it will be like that. If you win, @Jack Muller Give me a good theme to make me participate. :( :(:( 

Sure will do :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DennysCute99
1 hour ago, Jack Muller said:

Sure will do :D

Bring us the Suvival-Horror theme bro. Please. I am a professional who creates horror missions.

Btw: You and Giorgia, you have become ''best friends''. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyGTA_User

Just made it for 1 day, i thought it was hard but, it was more hard when i don't participate!☺️

Rise of the Unknown Species

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giorgia Vinegar
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, SkyGTA_User said:

Just made it for 1 day, i thought it was hard but, it was more hard when i don't participate!☺️

Rise of the Unknown Species

WHAT??? I don't know what I have to do. Oh sh*t. F*ck.

 

@Jack Muller Do I have to add it? Help me bro.

Edited by Giorgia Vinegar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.