Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GroveStreetOG92

Grove Street Families graffiti in Las Ventura? [PS2]

Recommended Posts

GroveStreetOG92
On 8/27/2018 at 11:23 PM, CHARMANDER50 said:

 

O Mon dieu !

 

Tagging  up turf in LV huh GSF , which LV gang is responsible for 

the tag.

 

Most likely the LV gang that's responsible for that tag are the West Side Piru 357 or Gerson Park Kingsmen 369. 1 of the 2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lil weasel
5 hours ago, GroveStreetOG92 said:

Most likely the LV gang that's responsible for that tag are the West Side Piru 357 or Gerson Park Kingsmen 369. 1 of the 2. 

You should play the game. Neither of the two Real Life organizations are in the FANTASY GAME of GTA San Andreas.

Take caution in spamming topics.

Edited by lil weasel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GroveStreetOG92
On 9/8/2018 at 3:32 PM, lil weasel said:

You should play the game. Neither of the two Real Life organizations are in the FANTASY GAME of GTA San Andreas.

Take caution in spamming topics.

First off I'm not spamming anything. 2nd the question was which LV gang would have did the graffiti. In real life it would be the WS Pirus or WS GPKs. Just like Grove Street in Ganton is based on WS Piru. WS Piru came to Las Vegas in the late 70s from Compton and started a chapter thats been active for 40 plus years. So YES that Grove Street graffiti for Las Venturas is mostly likely for the Pirus on the West Side of Vegas. And please don't ever try to disrespect me or act like I don't know my history on Las Vegas and LA gangs. You shouldn't even be playing it if you don't know the truth behind it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lil weasel

It is a Bloody GAME, There is no "Truth" in it. It is a Fantasy,  A cartoon show of Comic/Drama, BASED on Stereotypes.

Bringing "Reality" into a Fiction to such an extent,  does no one good.

Your Hoodlum use of the phrase, "disrespect me"  is childish, you should look up the definition of Disrespect. (Your post is still there.)

Secondly  I am not acting like I don't know your  history of Gangs. I am saying, "It does not matter. It is a Fantasy (aka FICTION), and unimportant in such detail, as to what *might* have happened in Real life. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GroveStreetOG92
2 hours ago, lil weasel said:

It is a Bloody GAME, There is no "Truth" in it. It is a Fantasy,  A cartoon show of Comic/Drama, BASED on Stereotypes.

Bringing "Reality" into a Fiction to such an extent,  does no one good.

Your Hoodlum use of the phrase, "disrespect me"  is childish, you should look up the definition of Disrespect. (Your post is still there.)

Secondly  I am not acting like I don't know your  history of Gangs. I am saying, "It does not matter. It is a Fantasy (aka FICTION), and unimportant in such detail, as to what *might* have happened in Real life. 

 

Ok. Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.