Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
      7. The Diamond Casino Heist
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Mădălinn

GTA LCS Special Vehicles(new topic)

Recommended Posts

Mădălinn
16 hours ago, TheRedPotato said:

I've just did this. I haven't even walked up to the target sindacco, but the phone call cutscene popped out of nowhere. I shot the sindacco and pushed the locked Hellenbach to the garage... and the doors are locked. I didn't put cars in there! Doing the crusher glitch makes the car despawn. Also, Vigilante can be cancelled only by suicide, and even then, the "Level 1" thing remains. I think something isn't right.

I don't know what you actually did, but what you must do is to have vigi 1 running on om0. Start snuff with vigi 1 still running, go through the duped mission and when you reach the construction site marker, don't skip the cutscene. Kill only the target gang and after the cutscene, the unlocked hellenbach gt should be on the road. Push the locked one IN THE STREET, pass the mission, push the locked one to the safehouse, then inside the garage and that's it. Save and reload to get rid of om0 effects and that's it

 

16 hours ago, TheRedPotato said:

Also, I've updated that guide redesign I did yesterday:

Did you really want the conversions in a separate place? Because in this case, I don't like it, I prefer the conversions along with the vehicles

 

16 hours ago, TheRedPotato said:

Another question: Could we introduce increased health (IH) as a property? I mean, it's a pretty big deal for the FP Maverick or TD Speeder, for example.

I don' think so. Firstly, this is not saved in a garage ( garage resets the health level to 1000 )

Secondly, the FP TD UC ( black ) R maverick also has another unsaveable flag, called " immune to non-player ". This means that it will never explode when damaged, except when it takes directly damage from Toni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRedPotato
6 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

push the locked one to the safehouse, then inside the garage

The garage is closed. Neither the ghost car nor the save/reload trick open it. This is really weird.

 

6 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

Because in this case, I don't like it, I prefer the conversions along with the vehicles

Oh, sorry. But you said you want them "as far as possible", what did you mean?

 

6 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

I don' think so. Firstly, this is not saved in a garage ( garage resets the health level to 1000 )

Secondly, the FP TD UC ( black ) R maverick also has another unsaveable flag, called " immune to non-player ". This means that it will never explode when damaged, except when it takes directly damage from Toni

Then why not just add both and write "this is not saved in the garage"?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn
2 hours ago, TheRedPotato said:

The garage is closed. Neither the ghost car nor the save/reload trick open it. This is really weird.

Ok..that's weird

 

2 hours ago, TheRedPotato said:

Oh, sorry. But you said you want them "as far as possible", what did you mean?

First the special vehicles, then the conversion. This would allow the player to see if the vehicle is obtainable before or after a conversion

 

2 hours ago, TheRedPotato said:

Then why not just add both and write "this is not saved in the garage"?

I can add this as a note

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRedPotato
12 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

Ok..that's weird

Spoiler

 

 

12 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

First the special vehicles, then the conversion. This would allow the player to see if the vehicle is obtainable before or after a conversion

So you mean something like this?

Spoiler

77-UC ( biston brown poly ) UC2 ( garnet red poly ) patriot

-mission: a volatile situation

While keeping it in sight, pass the mission and it`s yours

-Note: the H conversion is featured during this mission. Fortunately, you can convert this patriot to H. Just take a look above at 73 and 74 to see how to pull off the repeatable or the irepeatable H conversion. This patriot can be converted to BP as well, as long as the mission shop til you strop wasn`t passed

 

 

??-H conversion (repeatable)

-mission: a volatile situation

...

 

??-BP conversion

-mission: shop til' you strop

...

 

12 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

I can add this as a note

Yeah, that'd be great. If VC and SA guides list properties that aren't saved, why can't the LCS one do it? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn
1 hour ago, TheRedPotato said:

I will test this by myself to see if I'm gonna get the same result

 

1 hour ago, TheRedPotato said:

So you mean something like this?

You got it. But in BP conversion case, I must put it far back. For yankee and patriot from a volatile situation, I added a note as you can see, as they can be obtained before shop til you strop

 

1 hour ago, TheRedPotato said:

Yeah, that'd be great. If VC and SA guides list properties that aren't saved, why can't the LCS one do it? ;)

See, the increased health is just a flag, not a property. That's why I don't mention it

In vc and sa, these are properties, but they're not saved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn
3 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

I will test this by myself to see if I'm gonna get the same result

And, yes, I got the same result as you

Beside this, I also decided to activate firefighter, which causes the game to crash. In this case, I will dump this method and write the old one, since that one doesn't lock the garage

Edited by Mădălinn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRedPotato
1 hour ago, Mădălinn said:

And, yes, I got the same result as you

Beside this, I also decided to activate firefighter, which causes the game to crash.

I was confused that beside from two copies of Snuff, there was also Vigilante (softlocked, because killing the criminal doesn't add a level) running at the same time. This makes the garages permanently closed unless you save/reload, but it either does nothing, or the Hellenbach disappears. I have no idea how Lennart obtained the car with this method. But yeah, it's probably better to stick to the old method.

 

4 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

See, the increased health is just a flag, not a property. That's why I don't mention it

Er... What's the difference?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn
On 3/31/2019 at 8:03 PM, TheRedPotato said:

I was confused that beside from two copies of Snuff, there was also Vigilante (softlocked, because killing the criminal doesn't add a level) running at the same time. This makes the garages permanently closed unless you save/reload, but it either does nothing, or the Hellenbach disappears. I have no idea how Lennart obtained the car with this method. But yeah, it's probably better to stick to the old method.

Well, I doubt he tested the garage as well. He found out that starting snuff during vigi starts the mission twice with one attempt. Also, according to Leny, one snuff instance is still running, not vigi. The level text on screen is a leftover from dead vigi. About the old method yes, I will add it back

 

On 3/31/2019 at 8:03 PM, TheRedPotato said:

Er... What's the difference?

Properties are saved, flags not

You should know that vcs contains a flag for helis, called Heli Stabiliser. This one, like increased health, is not saved in garage, however, it isn't mentioned in vcs guide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRedPotato
10 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

You should know that vcs contains a flag for helis, called Heli Stabiliser. This one, like increased health, is not saved in garage, however, it isn't mentioned in vcs guide

ok this is new

 

10 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

Properties are saved, flags not

So all unsaveable SA/VC things are actually flags? Or it's different there?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn
17 hours ago, TheRedPotato said:

So all unsaveable SA/VC things are actually flags? Or it's different there?

No. The thing is, they're not scripted to be saved in these games, unlike lcs and vcs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRedPotato

So... what is the problem of adding flags to the "list of features and properties"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn
1 hour ago, TheRedPotato said:

So... what is the problem of adding flags to the "list of features and properties"?

Well, due to personal preferences I don't want to add it

This means I should add it to almost all vehicles, because some of them have the health level set to 1200-1500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRedPotato

What about just adding this to the list and making a note saying many vehicles have this and it's not set in the garage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn
13 minutes ago, TheRedPotato said:

What about just adding this to the list and making a note saying many vehicles have this and it's not set in the garage?

I wanted to add a note to the vehicle which possess more health than normal, but I think I will do this instead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRedPotato
46 minutes ago, Mădălinn said:

I wanted to add a note to the vehicle which possess more health than normal, but I think I will do this instead

OK.

 

By the way, I've read somewhere that heavy "ghost" vehicles in GTA3 can go through water though it depletes a lot of Claude's HP. And VC has a kinda waterproof BF Injection. Is something like this possible in LCS, or "waterproof property" is only for bikes?

Edited by TheRedPotato
bed gramar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn
17 hours ago, TheRedPotato said:

By the way, I've read somewhere that heavy "ghost" vehicles in GTA3 can go through water though it depletes a lot of Claude's HP. And VC has a kinda waterproof BF Injection. Is something like this possible in LCS, or "waterproof property" is only for bikes?

See, WP IS NOT a property, is a side effect of H property which acts in a way on bikes ( everyone knows this ), on a way on cars and helis ( these one sinks til they reach the map boundaries and depending on their status ( marked or not ), they respawn back on land or vanishes ) and on another way on boats ( we use to call these submarines )

In gta vc, for some reason, bf injection acts like bikes, but in lcs and vcs, they sink like a normal car

About gta 3, if I'm right, in the mission bullion run you can get these kind of vehicles, however, they're not H

Their speed is decreased and the mass is increased with each collected pickup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRedPotato
1 hour ago, Mădălinn said:

See, WP IS NOT a property, is a side effect of H property which acts in a way on bikes ( everyone knows this )

Ohhhh ok

1 hour ago, Mădălinn said:

and on another way on boats ( we use to call these submarines )

Wait what?

1 hour ago, Mădălinn said:

In gta vc, for some reason, bf injection acts like bikes, but in lcs and vcs, they sink like a normal car

About gta 3, if I'm right, in the mission bullion run you can get these kind of vehicles, however, they're not H

Their speed is decreased and the mass is increased with each collected pickup

Ok that's weird, but I sure remember the post on a belarussian forum that said "if you make a car heavy during bullion run and make it a ghost car you will fall through water though Claude can die"

 

So even when it ghost form, H vehicles can't go through water in LCS? That's quite unfortunate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn
21 hours ago, TheRedPotato said:

Wait what?

H boats are slower than normal and they sink a bit ( but without killing the player )

22 hours ago, TheRedPotato said:

Ok that's weird, but I sure remember the post on a belarussian forum that said "if you make a car heavy during bullion run and make it a ghost car you will fall through water though Claude can die"

 

So even when it ghost form, H vehicles can't go through water in LCS? That's quite unfortunate

They go through water, but not without killing the player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRedPotato

Wow, the guide is looking a lot better with spoilers! And now my browser doesn't lag when viewing the topic. Great job, keep it up! In the meantime, I'm trying to record the PSP method of getting H AP PP Banshee with the firetruck, and I don't get the "when the red arrow point above Banshee, cancel course menu and start holding up". The arrow is blue, and there's not enough time to both cancel the menu and hold 'up' before the black fade. Could you help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn

I will try adding more spoilers today

As for AP PP H banshee, firefighter method, I hope you'll manage pulling it off. When I tried, firefighter mission went away

How you should do: after Ryan drops you, go to fire station and get a firetruck. Approach the banshee slowly, with the firetruck, and once the blue arrow points at it, cancel the course menu and wait til the box in the upper left corner appears ( it will not appear immediatelly after cancelling the course menu ). Now, hold up button, go through shooutout and release it at the right moment. I hope you understood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRedPotato
1 hour ago, Mădălinn said:

I will try adding more spoilers today

Oh wow

1 hour ago, Mădălinn said:

As for AP PP H banshee, firefighter method, I hope you'll manage pulling it off. When I tried, firefighter mission went away

How you should do: after Ryan drops you, go to fire station and get a firetruck. Approach the banshee slowly, with the firetruck, and once the blue arrow points at it, cancel the course menu and wait til the box in the upper left corner appears ( it will not appear immediatelly after cancelling the course menu ). Now, hold up button, go through shooutout and release it at the right moment.

Woah, the method in the guide is rather different. I'll try it, thanks!

 

Edit: 

(btw, isn't that guy's name Leon, not Ryan?)

Edited by TheRedPotato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn
8 hours ago, TheRedPotato said:

Oh wow

Only one, but still good

 

8 hours ago, TheRedPotato said:

Woah, the method in the guide is rather different. I'll try it, thanks!

 

Edit: 



(btw, isn't that guy's name Leon, not Ryan?)

Approaching in the firetruck?? Well, I approached on foot, maybe that was the reason I failed

Anyway, I gave up and obtained this vehicle with course 1 method. While doing this, I made a remarkable discovery: well, after obtaining this banshee, there are some leftover scripts which crashes your game after starting almost any mission, even after you start sayonara sindaccos again and pass the mission. Fortunately, I found out that firefighter can dump these scripts.

Another similar case is the BP FP PC white stretch. The only difference is that these scripts must be dumped with taxi driver

And..doesn't matter if it's Ryan or Leon. The only thing I care is that his missions gave me the opportunity to get few special vehicles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRedPotato
12 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

Anyway, I gave up and obtained this vehicle with course 1 method. While doing this, I made a remarkable discovery: well, after obtaining this banshee, there are some leftover scripts which crashes your game after starting almost any mission, even after you start sayonara sindaccos again and pass the mission. Fortunately, I found out that firefighter can dump these scripts.

"Course 1 method" is Method B? If so, this must be mentioned in the guide!

12 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

And..doesn't matter if it's Ryan or Leon. The only thing I care is that his missions gave me the opportunity to get few special vehicles

Even the game can't decide, his radar marker is "R" and debug menu calls him Ray Machowski, wth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn
1 hour ago, TheRedPotato said:

"Course 1 method" is Method B? If so, this must be mentioned in the guide!

Yes. This was the first method which was discovered and used on all platforms. Later, RationalPsycho decided to find something more reliable for PSP, because on this platform, circle can also cancel the menu, unlike other platforms, where only triangle can do it. On PSP, it's very easy to cancel the menu ( or fail by exploding the banshee, which happened for me more times than cancelling the menu ), but holding ff isn't big deal

 

1 hour ago, TheRedPotato said:

Even the game can't decide, his radar marker is "R" and debug menu calls him Ray Machowski, wth

I remember him being called Ryan. Ray Machowski is the character you work for in gta 3 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn

Bad news for no PSP players:

I thought I found a way to mark vehicles in lcs, on every platform. Turns out this glitch just disables the door and nothing more 😐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRedPotato
5 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

I thought I found a way to mark vehicles in lcs, on every platform. Turns out this glitch just disables the door and nothing more 😐

Are you genuinely serious?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn
12 hours ago, TheRedPotato said:

Are you genuinely serious?!

Unfortunately yes

However, I have another idea, but it's gonna work only on vehicles stolen by thieves: get the course menu, leave your vehicle in a place where thieves spawns, get another vehicle and when you see a thief stealing the vehicle, activate a course. You'll get teleported away, but if this works and if you timed right, the thief should vanish, but the vehicle should remain there, marked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRedPotato
5 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

However, I have another idea, but it's gonna work only on vehicles stolen by thieves: get the course menu, leave your vehicle in a place where thieves spawns, get another vehicle and when you see a thief stealing the vehicle, activate a course. You'll get teleported away, but if this works and if you timed right, the thief should vanish, but the vehicle should remain there, marked

Tried this four times with a bit different methods, it never works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn
7 hours ago, TheRedPotato said:

Tried this four times with a bit different methods, it never works

Dammit!!

Looks like marking using peds is hardcoded in lcs, unlike vcs. Then again, updating the guide by removing this method is needed...

I think there is a method which has a good chance to work if you wanna test it: start a race with vigilante active ( in other words, om0 method for race vehicles ). W/o pressing X, get the vehicle you want to mark, enter from passanger seat and while Toni does the entering animation, press X

@Lennart - said he discovered how to mark vehicles in this way, however, he didn't gave all details so we have to figure out this ourselves. What I know for sure is that the vehicle must be marked

OR, I think I have a new idea: course menu, start a railshooter, cancel the course menu, enter from passanger seat, press X to skip the cutscene, Toni is gonna be teleported on the bike. Fail the challenge and if the luck is on our side, the vehicle should be marked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRedPotato
18 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

I think there is a method which has a good chance to work if you wanna test it: start a race with vigilante active ( in other words, om0 method for race vehicles ). W/o pressing X, get the vehicle you want to mark, enter from passanger seat and while Toni does the entering animation, press X

Doesn't work, tried thrice

18 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

@Lennart - said he discovered how to mark vehicles in this way, however, he didn't gave all details so we have to figure out this ourselves. What I know for sure is that the vehicle must be marked

Oh great, just like that Snuff thing...

18 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

I think I have a new idea: course menu, start a railshooter, cancel the course menu, enter from passanger seat, press X to skip the cutscene, Toni is gonna be teleported on the bike. Fail the challenge and if the luck is on our side, the vehicle should be marked

Either Toni gets teleported on the bike but both doors become "invisible" for Toni (he can't enter the car, even after pushing to the garage), or... the game enters a very glitchy om0 state, where the shooter still goes but you have full control over Toni - you can kill targets with one RPG hit, use slow-mo in vehicles (unlike regular andrenalin pills in the city, which wash off the effect after getting in a car) and even obtain the heavy PCJ with mission pass. Killing off the old man fails the mission, trying to knock him off freezes the game. Any ideas?

 

Edit: I kinda get how the marked virus works, but why glitching a door would make a vehicle marked? This makes no sense. Looking back to it... this explains why the "interrupted anim"-marked vehicles disappeared in blue hell, could not teleport Toni inside them, etc. Can you explain what does the rail shooter or race thing give us? I don't quite understand.

Edited by TheRedPotato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.