Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

      1. Events
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Mădălinn

GTA LCS Special Vehicles(new topic)

Recommended Posts

Badboyhero1000

Unfortunately with mission fail. I have been busy with OM0.

Tested on mobile FP/EC Black Kuruma while passing Home Sweet Home, activated Trash Dash, worked perfectly. Also FP/EC Cream Rumpo while passing Bone Voyeur, activated Trash Dash, worked well. Also EC White Pony while passing Dead Meat, stored in garage and remained. All from mobile.

Wait... Maybe you can with a pass. Instead of pushing in the garage, push in to harwood into the water. Once in water, press X. I'll take a break and after, I'll try this.

Edited by Badboyhero1000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn
7 hours ago, Badboyhero1000 said:

Unfortunately with mission fail. I have been busy with OM0.

Tested on mobile FP/EC Black Kuruma while passing Home Sweet Home, activated Trash Dash, worked perfectly. Also FP/EC Cream Rumpo while passing Bone Voyeur, activated Trash Dash, worked well. Also EC White Pony while passing Dead Meat, stored in garage and remained. All from mobile.

Wait... Maybe you can with a pass. Instead of pushing in the garage, push in to harwood into the water. Once in water, press X. I'll take a break and after, I'll try this.

Sorry for saying it, but kuruma was tried before on mobi

Thanks for confirming the rumpo and pony, especially

I think the pony will vanish if you sink it, because toni gets teleported in chinatown after pressing X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badboyhero1000

So you cannot get FP Sindacco Argento with a pass, even dunking it in water. The infinite black screen appears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn

At least, now you can get it on all platforms now, thanks to you

Edited by Mădălinn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badboyhero1000

The Unique Barracks OL from More Deadly than the Male works on mobile!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn

By storing it or by killin the mission??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badboyhero1000

Passing the mission, storing in the garage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn

Cool!! Recommended if you want AP TP ammotruck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badboyhero1000

Very worth it. The ammo boxes make it feel more like a military vehicle.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badboyhero1000

So, for the Heavy/EP Speeder, when should I kill sal to not Teleport to sals mansion? When Toni gets to the lighthouse?

 

Don't worry, just had to read the guide. At the start of rail shooter.

Edited by Badboyhero1000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn

I hope you understood. It took me a lot to manage it

The secret is to shoot sal during shooutout, and after spawning on the lighthouse, randomly jump on the boat bottoms. If you're lucky, mission fails without being teleported

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Max.pain

how do you people store all these vehicles? there are only three usable garages

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn

We store just 12 per save

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Max.pain
2 hours ago, Mădălinn said:

12

how

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
perennial
23 minutes ago, Max.pain said:

how

4 per garage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Max.pain
1 minute ago, perennial said:

4 per garage.

how is that possible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
perennial
1 minute ago, Max.pain said:

how is that possible

You just fit them inside. Smaller vehicles inside smaller garages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badboyhero1000

Ok. During rail shooter. I get it. I tried it and after cutscene the game should fade which means the mission failed. I ended up spawning at Sal's mansion so I have to try again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn

Yes, you're right. Took me 20 attempts to pull it over. And I also used savestates, so I wasn't playing fair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badboyhero1000

So it is a rare occurrence. Since I'm trying this on mobile, It will take much longer. Time to be patient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGlitcher123100

It's been a while since I last posted on here I did make the most unusual discovery I tried over and over again to get the helicopter on a three star wanted level took over 70 tries but there's a 1% chance you'll get it but even if you succeed 99% of the time it won't appear in the garage.

 

Three Star Wanted Helicopter

Difficulty: ???/5

System: PSP & Emulator Only

Mission: Free Roam

 

To obtain this vehicle it's beyond impossible I only obtained this vehicle twice never worked for me afterwards but it took a lot of planning and reloads but if done correctly when it gets shot out of the sky you somehow have to use a rocket launcher hit the body on a certain angle that will force it into the Shoreside Vale Garage but the extremely difficult part is as the body of the helicopter explodes inside the garage the door has to close completely as the body of the helicopter explodes even if you succeed there's only a 1% you'll get it as a Tiny Invisible Helicopter but again this method isn't 100% Just so no one gets the wrong idea.

 

Just to note if anyone succeeds you have to interrupt the helicopters script even for 0.10 seconds but like I said it might or might not work.

Edited by TheGlitcher123100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn
7 hours ago, TheGlitcher123100 said:

It's been a while since I last posted on here I did make the most unusual discovery I tried over and over again to get the helicopter on a three star wanted level took over 70 tries but there's a 1% chance you'll get it but even if you succeed 99% of the time it won't appear in the garage.

 

Three Star Wanted Helicopter

Difficulty: ???/5

System: PSP & Emulator Only

Mission: Free Roam

 

To obtain this vehicle it's beyond impossible I only obtained this vehicle twice never worked for me afterwards but it took a lot of planning and reloads but if done correctly when it gets shot out of the sky you somehow have to use a rocket launcher hit the body on a certain angle that will force it into the Shoreside Vale Garage but the extremely difficult part is as the body of the helicopter explodes inside the garage the door has to close completely as the body of the helicopter explodes even if you succeed there's only a 1% you'll get it as a Tiny Invisible Helicopter but again this method isn't 100% Just so no one gets the wrong idea.

 

Just to note if anyone succeeds you have to interrupt the helicopters script even for 0.10 seconds but like I said it might or might not work.

I remember when RationalPsycho tried something similar, but tried it only twice, failing in both attempts

It's cool someone managed this. Do you have the save with this tiny heli?? If yes, do you mind sharing it with me???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badboyhero1000

WHAT?! Amazing. You need ALOT of patience. That could be the most hardest of all Special Vehicles in LCS.

Edited by Badboyhero1000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn

Yes, but..should it be considered a special vehicle?? Maverick, rc bandit, avenger, ballot, campaign rumpos and the missed ones, appears only in some missions or have a limited spawn points, but noodle boy and pizza boy scooters, machez and maybe more, have a set spawn point. Fbi cruiser appears only at 5* wanted level, but excepting the fact that a mission features a pp fbi cruiser, there is nothing special about it, even if it appears under certain condition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badboyhero1000

Ok. That sounds right, only rare.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGlitcher123100
On 9/20/2019 at 12:14 AM, Mădălinn said:

I remember when RationalPsycho tried something similar, but tried it only twice, failing in both attempts

It's cool someone managed this. Do you have the save with this tiny heli?? If yes, do you mind sharing it with me???

I do have the save file and I will upload it when I get the chance but like I said it can be one heck of a nightmare to get also you'll either have to glitch your way into it or use Cheat Device otherwise it will cause the game to crash if you try to enter it normally I found out the hard way on the PPSSPP emulator :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn

Well, since in lcs only psp garages restores wrecks, and only psp too contains the marked virus glitch, entering shouldn't be too hard, anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGlitcher123100

Here is the save file containing the Tiny Invisible Heli: https://www.mediafire.com/download/bohf1qz5yk6w61w

Here is what it looks like in the garage btw it will start to smoke then burst into flames with 6 - 8 seconds:

https://www.mediafire.com/view/a5sz0byco151p1c

 

Edited by TheGlitcher123100
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mădălinn
2 hours ago, TheGlitcher123100 said:

Here is the save file containing the Tiny Invisible Heli: https://www.mediafire.com/download/bohf1qz5yk6w61w

Here is what it looks like in the garage btw it will start to smoke then burst into flames with 6 - 8 seconds:

https://www.mediafire.com/view/a5sz0byco151p1c

 

Okay thanks

But it will not blow up if you manage to fly away, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGlitcher123100
4 minutes ago, Mădălinn said:

Okay thanks

But it will not blow up if you manage to fly away, right?

If you get inside of the vehicle quick enough it won't but the only two ways to enter it using the marked virus or cheat device.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.