Jump to content

[MP]Crime Cities


GKHEAT

Alex's Which friend is most helpful?  

16 members have voted

  1. 1. Alex's Which friend is most helpful?

    • Sean Johnson from Groove street
    • Melvin from Groove strret
      0
    • Adam from truck terminal
    • Ron from truck terminal
      0
    • Lance 'Ryder' Wilson


Recommended Posts

27yq0cz.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                 6pmfj5.jpg

                 The Story of a man from a short family, very Short.The story of his life his city which is full of crimes.

                                                                                     GKHEAT presents 

                                                                                                                -Crime Cities.

Los Santos city,1999

Time 9:30 am

Hasley was late to go station for catching train. She said to her husband "Alex, I am going to late for the train, please take me to the station" to go her friend's house.

Alex drop her to station, with his car and after some time he goes back to house.

Hasley, kinda sits in the market for a while time and is waiting for train.

After some time some people come to Hasley, and say give us all of your money.

But, Hasley says to them like a brave girl,"Go away from me or else I'll call police.

Then a thief gets angry from her and shoots Hasley.

This is the story of Alex's rage.

Crime cities.

nzhldy.jpg

                                                                                                        1.Alex [Player]

                                                                                                        2.Hasley [Alex's Wife]

                                                                                                        3.Sean Johnson [Alex old school friend]

                                                                                                        4.Bennet [Sean's Friend]

                                                                                                        5.Melvin BIG [Sean's Friend]

                                                                                                        6.Lance"Ryder" Wilson [Sean's Friend]

                                                                                                        7.Ron [Red county Truck Terminal Manager]

                                                                                                        8.Adam [Worker in Red County Truck Terminal]

                                                                                                        9.Jonny [Adam's Friend]

More soon...

 

1zouh68.jpg

Chapter 1

1.Intro

2.What happend

3.The Johnson boy

4.The Johnson boy 2

5.UN-INVITED

6.Training Lessons

7.A New Start

8.The Meeting 

Download Chapter-1

 

Chapter 2

1.First Work

2.Battle Of Bikes

3.Third Step

4.Third Step(2)

5.Get Out

6.Madd Dogg Mansion

7.Madd Dogg Mansion 2

8.The End
Download Chapter2


Download Full Mission Pack

Crime CIties

GKHEAT (mission designer)

Dutchy3010 and PatrikW(for DYOM)

 

 

 

Thank you for visiting..:)

Have a nice day.

Edited by GKHEAT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

- part 3 in progress

-1 new character added

Edited by GKHEAT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, DennysCute99 said:

I will play it. :D

Tnks homie

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SeanAlgerian

Sean Johnson, is it me or Sean Johnson aka Sweet Johnson?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-Part 3 is out now

-Stay tuned

:)

 

Edited by GKHEAT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SeanAlgerian

Well, the missions are good but kinda short, and the grammar was good but weird, I thought you gonna make something special, the 3 missions are decent, but you improved anyway! Try to work harder. I'll give you my full review when Chapter 1 comes out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nuddle King said:

I'll give you my full review when Chapter 1 comes out.

Thanks, It will be soon.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice one. Should give it a try. Could you play my mission-pack too? I am making the 6th mission now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/30/2018 at 8:46 PM, VenomDYOM said:

Could you play my mission-pack too?

Why not bro?

Where is your current mission pack?

Edited by GKHEAT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stay tuned, there is a little problem in my mission.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[UPDATE]

-Part 4 is on the way

Edited by GKHEAT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2018 at 12:43 PM, Tommy1233 said:

Bro are you Indian?

yeah bro

 

Edited by GKHEAT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

UPDATE 

-Part 5 is out.

-New character added

-new weapons added

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Giorgia Vinegar

Good luck.

MY MISSION OF THE WEEK:

 

The Kingdom Of Puzzle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Topic Update

-Part 7 is out now.

15 hours ago, Giorgia Vinegar said:

Good luck.

Thanks sis.

 

22 hours ago, DennysCute99 said:

Nice logo GKHEAT. ;)

Thanks my buddy.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/28/2018 at 6:40 AM, GKHEAT said:

27yq0cz.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                 6pmfj5.jpg

                 The Story of a man from a short family, very Short.The story of his life his city which is full of crimes.

                                                                                     GKHEAT presents 

                                                                                                                -Crime Cities.

Los Santos city,1999

Time 9:30 am

Hasley was late to go station for catching train. She said to her husband "Alex, I am going to late for the train, please take me to the station" to go her friend's house.

Alex drop her to station, with his car and after some time he goes back to house.

Hasley, kinda sits in the market for a while time and is waiting for train.

After some time some people come to Hasley, and say give us all of your money.

But, Hasley says to them like a brave girl,"Go away from me or else I'll call police.

Then a thief gets angry from her and shoots Hasley.

This is the story of Alex's rage.

Crime cities.

nzhldy.jpg

                                                                                                        1.Alex [Player]

                                                                                                        2.Hasley [Alex's Wife]

                                                                                                        3.Sean Johnson [Alex old school friend]

                                                                                                        4.Bennet [Sean's Friend]

More soon...

 

1zouh68.jpg

Chapter 1

1.Intro

2.What happend

3.The Johnson boy

4.The Johnson boy 2

5.UN-INVITED

6.Training Lessons

7.A New Start

8.N/A

 

More soon..

 

Credits

GKHEAT (mission designer)

Dutchy3010 and PatrikW(for DYOM)

 

 

 

Thank you for visiting..:)

Have a nice day.

 

what about I was amazed congratulations

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Medo_GamerX
On 6/28/2018 at 2:21 PM, Nuddle King said:

Sean Johnson, is it me or Sean Johnson aka Sweet Johnson?

Arabic like me ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Medo_GamerX said:

Arabic like me ??

Its Sean "Sweet" Johnson

play the misions then, you will understand

Edited by GKHEAT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.