Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Voodoo

Have a Question? V3

Recommended Posts

Ned Bingham
48 minutes ago, Billy Russo said:

I've got an interesting question to ask you all:

 

How many of you can produce images in your head? For example, if I asked you to picture an apple in your mind could you do it?

 

I've recently discovered that I'm in the minority that can't conjure up any images at all, which is apparently called Aphantasia, I don't have a mind's eye.

 

I can picture images in my mind, do it all the time.  An interesting experiment is to picture, say, three oranges in a row and try to see them all at once, then look at the skin of one of them.  You can't picture them all at once at the same time as examining the skin.  This is an excellent example of how your mind's eye works the same way as your eyes do.  It suggests that your mind's eye is a product of your visual system.  Perhaps your visual system and the mind's eye work in tandem, a feedback loop.

 

Can you picture your family?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Self-Destructive Man
2 hours ago, Billy Russo said:

I've got an interesting question to ask you all:

 

How many of you can produce images in your head? For example, if I asked you to picture an apple in your mind could you do it?

 

I've recently discovered that I'm in the minority that can't conjure up any images at all, which is apparently called Aphantasia, I don't have a mind's eye.

 

 

I do this all the time, specially when reading a book.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Billy Russo
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Ned Bingham said:

I can picture images in my mind, do it all the time.  An interesting experiment is to picture, say, three oranges in a row and try to see them all at once, then look at the skin of one of them.  You can't picture them all at once at the same time as examining the skin.  This is an excellent example of how your mind's eye works the same way as your eyes do.  It suggests that your mind's eye is a product of your visual system.  Perhaps your visual system and the mind's eye work in tandem, a feedback loop.

 

Can you picture your family?

No. I can't even picture my Mom or Dad. I thought this was normal up until recently. If I met you in real life, I wouldn't be able to picture you after. I'd just remember defining details about you, but I wouldn't be able to picture what you look like in my head.

 

1 hour ago, Self-Destructive Man said:

I do this all the time, specially when reading a book.

Wow. This is why I've always struggled to enjoy a book. When people say they get lost in a book, I didn't really know to the extent they meant it. When I read a book, it's literally just words, so heavily descriptive writing gets lost on me. Most likely why I've always preferred picture books or autobiographies. 

 

I wonder if there is anyone else on the forum that is like me, it's so strange to be this way.

Edited by Billy Russo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paperbagdude
5 hours ago, Billy Russo said:

No. I can't even picture my Mom or Dad. I thought this was normal up until recently. If I met you in real life, I wouldn't be able to picture you after. I'd just remember defining details about you, but I wouldn't be able to picture what you look like in my head.

I guess it is normal not be able to picture people correctly. When I imagine people's faces, I can only make them up for about a second before their faces either become kind of blurry or generic in some fashion, yet they still appear familiar. Same goes for the clothes I imagine they wear, it keeps changing for every mental ''blink'' I make. Otherwise to stay focused on animating their details properly for longer, I'd really have to exhaust myself mentally to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cameron Star

Don't think about a pink elephant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CRAZY AL WARD

Hey, i've got a Question:

 

What ever happend to the User (Ambient) , the one who was making stuff for a GTA Rainier (Seattle) project?

was the user banned or moved on? i'm asking for 2 reasons:

 

Reason #1: I have the bright idea to make my own version of Rainier

And Reason #2: i checked Ambient's profile & they haven't been online since December 2, 2018

 

  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paperbagdude

I have had constipation with limited defecation since last Monday and reached for the doctor this Friday to get some laxatives. Saturday was full of hardcore diarrhea, so I cut if off this Sunday, thinking I cleared out the pipes, but now I can feel the abdominal pain coming back and I haven't been sh*tting all day.

 

So if any of you have had constipation and used laxatives, how many days did you take them before you stopped doing so and your sh*t went back to normal without relapses in poop quality?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DOUGL4S1
43 minutes ago, paperbagdude said:

I have had constipation with limited defecation since last Monday and reached for the doctor this Friday to get some laxatives. Saturday was full of hardcore diarrhea, so I cut if off this Sunday, thinking I cleared out the pipes, but now I can feel the abdominal pain coming back and I haven't been sh*tting all day.

 

So if any of you have had constipation and used laxatives, how many days did you take them before you stopped doing so and your sh*t went back to normal without relapses in poop quality?

I don't think asking a gaming forum for medical advide is a great idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paperbagdude
8 hours ago, DOUGL4S1 said:

I don't think asking a gaming forum for medical advide is a great idea.

True, but I wouldn't call it medical advice. Just asking what everyone else's experience is of literally not giving a sh*t, and get an indication of how long it may last.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Another GTA Fan
On 1/9/2020 at 5:27 AM, Self-Destructive Man said:

I think it's called Kenophobia, which is the fear of the void/empty spaces: https://www.fearof.net/fear-of-voids-or-empty-spaces-phobia-kenophobia/. I can somewhat relate to that, though, in my case, it's mostly with videogame void.

I'm glad I can put a name to it now. This is something I'd like to get over, at least to some degree. It's annoying because I can't enjoy things like planetariums and anything similar.

 

Sorry for the late reply.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nappy

İphone ain't getting activated afta the new update I'm screwed any help apple support ain't telling no jacksh*t

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

I have a chromebook and i've added a 120GB memory card to add well more memory of course but for some reason instead of installing the apps onto the SD card when the device memory is full it simply tells me to delete apps to make room.


Since it's running on Android OS i assume it's the same method as on an Android phone so can anyone help me get it to where i can either select where to install the app or to make the SD card primary install path.


I know how to move files such as music, movies and ect but not the apps


It's a Samsung Chromebook Plus if it matters 


Any help is greatly appericated

Edited by ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters

Is it possible for a 17 year old to be a pedophile?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sivispacem
3 hours ago, universetwisters said:

Is it possible for a 17 year old to be a pedophile?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-7-

-

Edited by spectre07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nappy

So it simply isn’t allowed to have sex under  whatever that age even if the the partners are a hundred percent okay about it

 

wat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-7-

-

Edited by spectre07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nappy

I’d say it more like “They may feel different about sexual interaction when they are as young as that”. They may regret it afterwards however adults regret a lot of things afterwards anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I was in a sexual relationship at 13 with a girl who was 17.  My fault, I did pursue her.  My move, not hers.  

 

Should I make a claim?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadyofSky
5 minutes ago, Baserape said:

I was in a sexual relationship at 13 with a girl who was 17.  My fault, I did pursue her.  My move, not hers.  

 

Should I make a claim?

Absolutely. Get that money. Pursue that rich lifestyle. Become the millionaire you've always wanted to be.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nappy
1 hour ago, Baserape said:

I was in a sexual relationship at 13 with a girl who was 17.  My fault, I did pursue her.  My move, not hers.  

 

Should I make a claim?

Nah that’d be a bitch move. If you’re a bitch then f*ckin go for it hell yea

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ned Bingham
1 hour ago, Baserape said:

I was in a sexual relationship at 13 with a girl who was 17.  My fault, I did pursue her.  My move, not hers.  

 

Should I make a claim?

You were both rapists.  Sue each other and split the proceeds.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nappy

-I don’t like laughing at people’s jokes

-I don’t wanna talk to people, and wanna always finish it as soon as i can with “yeah sure man” or “fine” etc

-I don’t wanna share emotions with people

-I don’t like most of the people

 

Do these mean i’m selfish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cameron Star

Maybe you're just introverted.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rhoda

Not inherently. I don't mix well with people but I don't want to waste people's time. To me, it's more selfish to lead people on and allow people to think I'm remotely interested in their affairs.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ned Bingham
On 3/4/2020 at 5:03 PM, Payne said:

-I don’t like laughing at people’s jokes

-I don’t wanna talk to people, and wanna always finish it as soon as i can with “yeah sure man” or “fine” etc

-I don’t wanna share emotions with people

-I don’t like most of the people

 

Do these mean i’m selfish?

Nah, just means you're autistic.  Nothing to worry about. :lol:

  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nappy

anyone know if Batman/Superman New 52 is canon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rhoda

I have no idea but I found this Reddit thread that has people that sound like they know what they're talking about.

 

TL;DR? Yes. Yes it is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nappy
Posted (edited)

Xbox 360 isn’t singing in after the password change. Stupid xbox sport doesn’t help about sh*t. any help?

 

edit: problem solved but damn son, no need to be a bitch about a f*ckin password change.

Edited by Payne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NileshKumar

So is there a thread on this whole website where you can spam without any limit (except the Ban Roulettes ,like active ones)

 

...Spammers are Geniuses...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.