Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
      7. The Diamond Casino Heist
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Voodoo

Have a Question? V3

Recommended Posts

Rhoda

I hate to play Devil's advocate, but maybe you should have... y'know, studied or revised for exams instead of talking about beer. I don't know what to tell you. To quote a proverb, "the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is right now".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Max.pain
3 minutes ago, Rhoda said:

revised for exams instead of talking about beer

mother? is that you? did you just hack into someone’s account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Recommended
5 hours ago, Max.pain said:

my exams are starting, i’m screwed because i didn’t work at all. anyway to feel better? other than saying “f this s i’m out”.

Sure there is. You might pass, but you'll most likely fail, either way your life goes on, and as long as you're not lazy with yourself, you'll be fine regardless so no need to get too worried over such things. Reason I say this is because I totally failed mine, but I've still ended up living a pretty decent life regardless.

 

Got my own question.

 

A couple of decades ago I had a bunch of these old cassette tapes. I found these tapes from different sources. The thing is, they all played the same type of music which to this day I cannot work out what genre they're classed as. The point is I didn't find these all in the same place, yet they all had similar music on them, so I gather this form of music was a thing back in those days.

 

They almost never had lyrics, and the ones that did had very little. The songs on the cassettes were usually just 'instrumental', and it would be many different songs put together throughout the cassette on both sides.

 

It's somewhat hard to describe the music, but if I was, they sounded more like a bunch of sounds put together than instruments being played.

 

Does anyone know what genre of music this could be? Has anyone here even had the same experience with these random cassettes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paperbagdude
4 hours ago, Recommended said:

Has anyone here even had the same experience with these random cassettes?

No I have not, and I get the creeps imagining finding such on my addict.

 

Spoiler

To answer your question, I can't name any specific genre, but banging rocks and clapping ass cheeks to make music probably dates back to the genocide of the Neanderthals.

 

A group of indie hippies probably had a blast recording music using the contents of their Woodstock tent as improvised instruments. 

 

Spoiler

Is there a term for music composed of everyday sounds?

 

''This is very often called musique concrète, or avant-garde as a broader term. The technique you are mentioning is also referred to as ready-made or found object (objet trouvé in French). A ready-made is an object/sound/whatever that already existed without any artistic context, which is then turned into art by giving it that artistic concept.

Two relatively well-known examples are Revolution 9 by the Beatles, and Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict by Pink Floyd (yes, that is the title of a song).

In Revolution 9, you'll notice that the sounds aren't actually aligned to a musical rhythm per se. This is usually the case with musique concrète: you throw all rules about music overboard, and create what you think sounds good.

In Several Species (...), the sounds are not actually natural; they're all created by Roger Waters tapping/slapping his own body in various places, making weird sounds with his voice, and speeding all of this up quite drastically. In this song, everything is aligned rhythmically, so it's a good example of how far you can go with this kind of sound: you could even adapt the pitch of each sound to create whatever melody you like. Anything is possible with this kind of stuff, as long as you're imaginative and creative enough. :)''

 

source: https://music.stackexchange.com/questions/24201/is-there-a-term-for-music-composed-of-everyday-sounds 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
13 hours ago, Recommended said:

Sure there is. You might pass, but you'll most likely fail, either way your life goes on, and as long as you're not lazy with yourself, you'll be fine regardless so no need to get too worried over such things. Reason I say this is because I totally failed mine, but I've still ended up living a pretty decent life regardless.



 

Got my own question.

 

A couple of decades ago I had a bunch of these old cassette tapes. I found these tapes from different sources. The thing is, they all played the same type of music which to this day I cannot work out what genre they're classed as. The point is I didn't find these all in the same place, yet they all had similar music on them, so I gather this form of music was a thing back in those days.

 

They almost never had lyrics, and the ones that did had very little. The songs on the cassettes were usually just 'instrumental', and it would be many different songs put together throughout the cassette on both sides.

 

It's somewhat hard to describe the music, but if I was, they sounded more like a bunch of sounds put together than instruments being played.

 

Does anyone know what genre of music this could be? Has anyone here even had the same experience with these random cassettes?


it’s a long shot but you coukd download Shazam and play the music and run Shazam and see if it produces any results

 

ive used Shazam before on non-lyrical music and got results 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cameron Star
On 10/29/2019 at 8:56 PM, Recommended said:

Sure there is. You might pass, but you'll most likely fail, either way your life goes on, and as long as you're not lazy with yourself, you'll be fine regardless so no need to get too worried over such things. Reason I say this is because I totally failed mine, but I've still ended up living a pretty decent life regardless.

 

Got my own question.

 

A couple of decades ago I had a bunch of these old cassette tapes. I found these tapes from different sources. The thing is, they all played the same type of music which to this day I cannot work out what genre they're classed as. The point is I didn't find these all in the same place, yet they all had similar music on them, so I gather this form of music was a thing back in those days.

 

They almost never had lyrics, and the ones that did had very little. The songs on the cassettes were usually just 'instrumental', and it would be many different songs put together throughout the cassette on both sides.

 

It's somewhat hard to describe the music, but if I was, they sounded more like a bunch of sounds put together than instruments being played.

 

Does anyone know what genre of music this could be? Has anyone here even had the same experience with these random cassettes?

80s industrial maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trip
14 hours ago, Cameron Star said:

80s industrial maybe?

Yeah...first thing that popped into my head was Art of Noise.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B7R

I've been interested in a raspberry PI for a while to do some retro gaming and I'd love to get one (maybe a 3rd Generation Model B+?) but I already have a Playstation classic with modified firmware with Retroarch installed, is there any point or logical sense in purchasing a retropie? what can't the PS classic do that the raspberry PI (retropie) can? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Recommended

80s industrial actually matches up a lot. Pretty sure that's what they had on those tapes, at least after listening to a bunch of 80s industrial music, it does sound highly similar. Sorry for being late on this, but thanks for posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NaidRaida

Is the goddamn tracking service from google called "reCaptcha" offline?

 

I wanna login a website with a legit account but I can't cause this reCaptcha window doesn't simply appear. Nothing. And then my login attempt is trashed of course without the holy captchacrapda.

 

Never had a problem with this before. Additionally I tested it on a clean firefox, latest version, without any blockers/addons. I don't get it. Yesterday it worked fine.

 

It's annoying as hell cause I need some files to work from this server. Any ideas? I contacted website support, but still awaiting response.

 

Maybe there's a site where you can check if this Captcha service is working AT ALL?

Edited by NaidRaida

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paperbagdude
1 hour ago, NaidRaida said:

Is the goddamn tracking service from google called "reCaptcha" offline?

 

I wanna login a website with a legit account but I can't cause this reCaptcha window doesn't simply appear. Nothing. And then my login attempt is trashed of course without the holy captchacrapda.

 

Never had a problem with this before. Additionally I tested it on a clean firefox, latest version, without any blockers/addons. I don't get it. Yesterday it worked fine.

 

It's annoying as hell cause I need some files to work from this server. Any ideas? I contacted website support, but still awaiting response.

 

Maybe there's a site where you can check if this Captcha service is working AT ALL?

https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/recaptcha.net.html

 

According to this webpage, reCaptcha had its last downtime a week ago.

 

However, it does also come with the following solution:

 

If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions:

Browser Related Problems

 

Force a full refresh for the site. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)

Clear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page. For instructions choose your browser : [check page for links]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NaidRaida

^ Thanks for that. I got the same information as you. The site is up, no downtime.

 

I figured out that I cannot open ANY google service, even not google itself. The browser gives no error code, just "loading error, connection interrupted - check internet connection or firewall/proxy setup". I rule that out as I can reach

 

any other webpage and the firewall setup has not been changed since it worked. Maybe google is OK but there might be a major routing problem. I guess my routing point is mostly Amsterdam. I get the same results also with Internet Explorer.

 

I cleaned the cache (I guess all caches on my computer, which I do regularly), disabled all addons/blockers (usually I block ALL google traffic), tried different browsers, restartet the router/pc several times, cleared the DNS cache...

 

I guess it's an external problem and can't be solved by user, especially because any google service seems dead now from my end. I give it up... for today!  :zZz:

Edited by NaidRaida

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Billy Russo

How is Amazon for Black Friday compared to retail stores? Is it just as good?

 

I've rarely used Amazon throughout my life, but I've been considering it for a Console this year. Just wondering if they match prices pretty well. I don't fancy having a scrap like this:

 

26hisIcYjfBDVCrGE.gif

 

Never been a big Black Friday person, but the deals should be good this year I'd hope. What is the best shipping without Prime? I'm going to look for the bundles as those are usually better value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NaidRaida

^ Dude, this looks as if it would be no good idea to allow guns on these black friday. I wouldn't want to go there, even unarmed. Capitalism at its best. Somehow, I feel disgusted. haha, no.

 

19 hours ago, NaidRaida said:

Is the goddamn tracking service from google called "reCaptcha" offline? [...]

It's working again. As I figured out, the captcha service was out of order but probably only in a specific region here overseas so because of that they might display it as "online". These isitdownornot service is not very accurate. If only your major routing point fails it is most likely that they display it as "online" nevertheless. A working mate told me he heard it even on the radio, that something went wrong on some europe captcha server or how the heck they call it. Anyway, thanks for help. Unfortunately these service seems very useful against bots'n'spam.

Edited by NaidRaida

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Billy Russo

It's pretty embarrassing. I hate to be a part of it, but I mean you don't really see consoles going for better prices. Not sure why you'd go out of your way to stores if you can just order from home.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NaidRaida
8 minutes ago, Billy Russo said:

[...] Not sure why you'd go out of your way to stores if you can just order from home.

There are some things you can better buy in a store, like a good suit or a nice hat. Funny, I never ever ordered anything online, besides a hat. And it was a good one.

 

But maybe you can use Black Friday as training. If the economy fails somehow, this is the every day way going just shoppin something. With punches, you get best prices. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Billy Russo
1 minute ago, NaidRaida said:

There are some things you can better buy in a store, like a good suit or a nice hat. Funny, I never ever ordered anything online, besides a hat. And it was a good one.

 

But maybe you can use Black Friday as training. If the economy fails somehow, this is the every day way going just shoppin something. With punches, you get best prices. lol

Oh, in general, I agree. I always opt to go in person and use cash. But Black Friday? That's a hard pass from me. Unless there's some amazing sale that can only be found in stores, but I'm willing to bet Amazon will price match it and I'd rather pay a little bit extra to just not have to push through other people for it. 😂 Then again, that likely wouldn't happen in somewhere like Argos because you still have to order it first even in store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NaidRaida

I've seen people sleeping in a tent in front of a store because of newest iphone! OK, I can laugh about this but when they start playing dentist with their hands it is just mad and perverted. Sleeping in a tent is not really a bad idea.

 

ONTOPIC: What does your signature means? Last windows update number? :lol:

Edited by NaidRaida

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
15 hours ago, Billy Russo said:

How is Amazon for Black Friday compared to retail stores? Is it just as good?

 

I've rarely used Amazon throughout my life, but I've been considering it for a Console this year. Just wondering if they match prices pretty well. I don't fancy having a scrap like this:

 

26hisIcYjfBDVCrGE.gif

 

Never been a big Black Friday person, but the deals should be good this year I'd hope. What is the best shipping without Prime? I'm going to look for the bundles as those are usually better value.

Depends really on what you may be looking for last year I managed to buy all my Christmas gift during the Amazon & “Cyber Monday” sales

 

Amazon usually have a lot of bundle options last year I got the newest Ring Doorbell and Ring Cameras for $150 less than if I had bought separately.

 

Online sales are best in my opinion for electronics and toys and just like most retailers Amazon offers free shipping on orders over a certain amount but you won’t get the free One-Two Day shipping but there are some deals for Amazon Prine customers only so a few days before sign up for a FREE one month of amazon prime to get free shipping on everything no matter the price.

 

You can cancel Amazon Prine right after you sign up and you won’t loose it until your trial is up, I’d suggest doing this so you don’t forget and get charged full amount if you don’t plan on using it...

 

and if you don’t end up buying anything no harm, no foul


Local retailers such as Walmart, Target, Best Buy ect will have their own “Online Only” sales as well with most offerings free shipping over $25 so just browse around.

 

Some start sales on Thanksgiving some even start the Monday OF

 

2 hours ago, NaidRaida said:

^ Dude, this looks as if it would be no good idea to allow guns on these black friday. I wouldn't want to go there, even unarmed. Capitalism at its best. Somehow, I feel disgusted. haha, no.

Ha! There a huge difference between allowing the guns and people who don’t give a rats a$$ and still carry them.

 

Whike some states allow open & concealed carry in public places stores are still allowed to ban them per policy and have anybody caught with one arrested for trespassing for violating such rules.

 

I myself am guilty of this myself, I’ve been concealed carrying for 12 years now and have gone everywhere except where federally/state prohibit it but have never been seen/confronted with it except one time in a parking lot where a woman saw the butt of my gun and called police on me as I was getting into my car but I was on a private property that allowed handguns

Edited by ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Billy Russo
Just now, ṼirulenⱦEqừinox said:

Depends really on what you may be looking for last year I managed to buy all my Christmas gift during the Amazon & “Cyber Monday” sales

 

Online sales are best in my opinion for electronics and toys and just like most retailers Amazon offers free shipping on orders over a certain amount but you won’t get the free One-Two Day shipping but there are some deals for Amazon Prine customers only so a few days before sign up for a FREE one month of amazon prime to get free shipping on everything no matter the price.

 

You can cancel Amazon Prine right after you sign up and you won’t loose it until your trial is up, I’d suggest doing this so you don’t forget and get charged full amount if you don’t plan on using it...

Xbox One or PS4. I'm going to get whichever is cheapest at this point, as I can't decide. Ideally I'm going to be wanting a bundle with games as you usually get more bang for your buck. Thanks for the Prime free trial tip, I'm not really fussed about Prime but it can't hurt to get the shipping benefits over Black Friday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
6 minutes ago, Billy Russo said:

Xbox One or PS4. I'm going to get whichever is cheapest at this point, as I can't decide. Ideally I'm going to be wanting a bundle with games as you usually get more bang for your buck. Thanks for the Prime free trial tip, I'm not really fussed about Prime but it can't hurt to get the shipping benefits over Black Friday. 

I was adding this as you replied....

 

”Local retailers such as Walmart, Target, Best Buy ect will have their own “Online Only” sales as well with most offerings free shipping over $25 so just browse around.

 

Some start sales on Thanksgiving some even start the Monday OF

 



 

So if it’s game console you’re after definitely check out...

 

Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and Target they’ll ALL have console/game bundles 

 

Whsts sweet about Amazon they ship/deliver 7 days a week so if you order Friday morning you’ll get your console sometime Sunday

Edited by ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Billy Russo
3 minutes ago, ṼirulenⱦEqừinox said:

I was adding this as you replied....

 

”Local retailers such as Walmart, Target, Best Buy ect will have their own “Online Only” sales as well with most offerings free shipping over $25 so just browse around.

 

Some start sales on Thanksgiving some even start the Monday OF

 

 



 

So if it’s game console you’re after definitely check out...

 

Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and Target they’ll ALL have console/game bundles 

Well I have only one of those over here, which is Amazon. Over in the UK we've only recently adopted to the Black Friday concept, but it's just as popular over here now too. Argos, GAME UK, Currys etc all take part, I just really don't want to have to go there on Black Friday when it's packed when Amazon will likely be just as good sales wise.

Edited by Billy Russo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
7 minutes ago, Billy Russo said:

Well I have only one of those over here, which is Amazon. Over in the UK we've only recently adopted to the Black Friday concept, but it's just as popular over here now too. Argos, GAME UK, Currys etc all take part, I just really don't want to have to go there on Black Friday when it's packed when Amazon will likely be just as good sales wise.

I wasn’t sure where you lived but basically the equivalent of those stores

 

Walmart & Target are basically Tesco Stores and Best Buy is an Electronic only store

 

So just go to the equivalence websites I’m sure they’ll have same kind of sales also Gameibg Only stores is a good choice as well they’ll definitely have console bundles

 

......Been so long since I’ve done any real shopping in the UK I’ve forgotten all the stores I used to go too, Nowxwhen I visit during the holidays I just go to the local food stores or corner markets

Edited by ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rhoda

Black Friday is only really good online, and you can never be sure if you're even getting a good deal. There's nothing to stop Amazon changing their prices to make it look like you're saving a packet. I suppose if you keep your eyes on the prize you could snag a bargain but I can't think of anything more humiliating than fighting over a TV. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NaidRaida
1 hour ago, ṼirulenⱦEqừinox said:

[...] carry in public places stores are still allowed to ban them per policy and have anybody caught with one arrested for trespassing for violating such rules. [...]

To me this is total bullsh*t. The right for self defence must be rated higher then the right of property. It's a stupid rule. No problem for careful gun bearers I'd say. Only thing I would refrain are big public events. But shops, restaurants, cinema... no problem.

 

1 hour ago, Rhoda said:

[...] I can't think of anything more humiliating than fighting over a TV.

At least they have "something" for a win. Look a football hools smashing their heads for just nothing at all. For honor, you know. :/

Edited by NaidRaida

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
52 minutes ago, NaidRaida said:

To me this is total bullsh*t. The right for self defence must be rated higher then the right of property. It's a stupid rule. No problem for careful gun bearers I'd say. Only thing I would refrain are big public events. But shops, restaurants, cinema... no problem.

 

....confused....

 

Which part is BS alliwing the carrying in public or allowance of stores to ban carrying on their properties?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baserape
3 hours ago, Billy Russo said:

Well I have only one of those over here, which is Amazon. Over in the UK we've only recently adopted to the Black Friday concept, but it's just as popular over here now too. Argos, GAME UK, Currys etc all take part, I just really don't want to have to go there on Black Friday when it's packed when Amazon will likely be just as good sales wise.

Keep an eye on Argos.  2 years ago I got a PS4 500GB, extra pad (choice of colors) and a game for £189.99 on Black Friday via online, store pickup.   Check special offers next to the listing.   Most of the time you get 1 or 2 special offers at no extra cost. 

 

6 months ago I picked up a Xbox One limited edition S (Gun Metal) on ebay for £115.00, boxed.  No wireless controller though just a 3rd party wired party.   Condition was excellent.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Billy Russo
3 minutes ago, Baserape said:

Keep an eye on Argos.  2 years ago I got a PS4 500GB, extra pad (choice of colors) and a game for £189.99 on Black Friday via online, store pickup.   Check special offers next to the listing.   Most of the time you get 1 or 2 special offers at no extra cost. 

 

6 months ago I picked up a Xbox One limited edition S (Gun Metal) on ebay for £115.00, boxed.  No wireless controller though just a 3rd party wired party.   Condition was excellent.

 

 

Yeah, a couple of weeks back PS4's with the brand new Modern Warfare were going for like £210 which I would have jumped on, but I didn't have enough at the time. I expect Black Friday will have even better deals, it's going to be hard for me to decide. Argos definitely seems like the best choice if I was going to pick up in person, could reserve it online and then pick-up. No daft shoving past people. Just depends how good their deals are really, I'm going to compare Argos and Amazon on the day.

 

If you got that price 2 years ago, it makes me think it's going to be WAY less for a Slim this year.

 

Damn that Xbox sounds like a steal for that price. I could deal with the 3rd party controller, in fact wired would likely be better out of the box instead of batteries which will only last you so long. I've never seen an Xbox that low over here, maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NaidRaida
3 hours ago, ṼirulenⱦEqừinox said:

....confused....

 

Which part is BS alliwing the carrying in public or allowance of stores to ban carrying on their properties?

The second. To me it's wrong to allow a private person to restrict a general right like self protection. At least it would be fair, the store owner is probably armed, I should take the same right as customer.

If other people are not disturbed, where's the problem? To avoid criminal customers it's of no use anyway, the gangster will come with a gun anyway, if he is allowed to or not, the robber doesn't mind.

I take the right to protect your/my/our rights very serious and any law restricting this is unlawful to me. On the one side, gun restrictions may prevent tragic events, on the other side you make it pretty easy for real bad guys. An endless discussion.

The mad man will also try to kill with a spoon, even if you ban all guns. So the question is not how to ban guns, it's more like how to ban the mad man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
23 minutes ago, NaidRaida said:

The second. To me it's wrong to allow a private person to restrict a general right like self protection. At least it would be fair, the store owner is probably armed, I should take the same right as customer.

If other people are not disturbed, where's the problem? To avoid criminal customers it's of no use anyway, the gangster will come with a gun anyway, if he is allowed to or not, the robber doesn't mind.

I take the right to protect your/my/our rights very serious and any law restricting this is unlawful to me. On the one side, gun restrictions may prevent tragic events, on the other side you make it pretty easy for real bad guys. An endless discussion.

The mad man will also try to kill with a spoon, even if you ban all guns. So the question is not how to ban guns, it's more like how to ban the mad man.

There generally aren’t a lot of mom and pop stores in the U.S anymore most are owned by big corporations and it’s those stores that generally have these signs 

 

8794863c6ac1376f69c3dcf1b0f162da.png

 

 

Those privately owned stores seldom  have firearm restrictions policies and even so the amount of law-abiding general population actually carrying a concealed firearm is quite small and because of the hugely popular anti-gun craze right now those of us who do and also have the option to open carry choose not too because of what will happen and in my 12 years of carrying I’ve only seen two or three others who were carrying and been lucky enough to have only drawn my firearm three times and only had to fire one of those times

 

In most cases if you do happen to be caught the chances of you getting arrested or police called by store manager is very slim, They’ll simply approach you and ask you to put your firearm in your vehicle or leave which I can understand because one person saw your gun chances are other have as well and it only takes ONE person to yell gun and a stampede of a thousands shoppers will lead to injuries.

Edited by ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.