Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Voodoo

Have a Question? V3

Recommended Posts

KarimNTerr

Just a quicky... where can I change username on the mobile version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTAKid667
21 minutes ago, toxluv said:

Just a quicky... where can I change username on the mobile version?

From the menu in the top right of the page, tap "Account", then "Account Settings" and you should be able to see your current Display Name with a "Change" Button next to it.

 

Or you can just use this link for convenience: https://gtaforums.com/settings/username/ :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KarimNTerr

Thanks @GTAKid667!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Short Stay
On 8/18/2019 at 1:16 AM, Arrows to Athens said:

Do any of you guys feel like if you're actually real? Like if you're actually conscious in your body? Sometimes I feel like my life isn't real. It's strange and surreal. Like, I look at my hands and move my fingers and ask myself “Is this really me? But what is “me”, really?”. I ask myself if this is actually the life I’ve been given. It’s weird. It's almost as if I'm detached from reality. 

Hmmm, sounds like a mild case of Dissociation, though it could simply be that your Super-ego is watching your Ego which in turn is keeping a sharp eye on your Id.

 

Which ever is the case all you really need do is pull your socks up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiraCobra

Thinking of getting a pair of Apple AirPods but I have a question I can’t seem to find a definit yes or no answer too.

 

Can the AirPods be connected to non-Apple devices such as my chrome book or regular pc via Bluetooth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trip
18 minutes ago, AiraCobra said:

Thinking of getting a pair of Apple AirPods but I have a question I can’t seem to find a definit yes or no answer too.

 

Can the AirPods be connected to non-Apple devices such as my chrome book or regular pc via Bluetooth

I don't have an answer, but can I answer with another question?

 

Why?  If you aren't going to be fully mobile and only talking to people hands free; why give up fidelity?  For the same price you could get some real bluetooth headphones that offer rich sound for a better experience.   

 

Maybe this is just my way of saying "don't fall for it"... be stronger than what is influencing this cave in to the marketing.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiraCobra
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, trip said:

I don't have an answer, but can I answer with another question?

 

Why?  If you aren't going to be fully mobile and only talking to people hands free; why give up fidelity?  For the same price you could get some real bluetooth headphones that offer rich sound for a better experience.   

 

Maybe this is just my way of saying "don't fall for it"... be stronger than what is influencing this cave in to the marketing.  :)

Well one reason why I was willing to spend a little extra is the AirPods have a feature I can use with Apple Devices that other Bluetooth earbuds can’t called Live Listen

 

Because my accident left me partially deaf in both ears to the point I use earring aids often the airports have a feature that can actually turn the AirPods into hearing aids of sort so if I’m using the AirPods and someone approach me I won’t need to take them out and put in my earring aid and then vise versa when I’m done I can just switch on the Live Listen feature.

 

does that make sense in a way?

 

Tgey make hearing aids that’ll connect to Apple devices but they’re out of price range Medicaid/Blue Cross is willing to spend, I paid $3,000 out of pocket for my first paur

 

 

Edited by AiraCobra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trip
3 minutes ago, AiraCobra said:

Does that make sense in a way?

Totally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Time Ranger
Posted (edited)

So I need some help, just got PS Plus, two free games this month, wipeout and sniper elite 4, wipeout is currently downloading but Sniper Elite won't. I'm getting this error CE-32955-4 Does anybody know how to fix this.

Nevermind, it's working now.

Edited by The Time Ranger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Billy Russo

How do you guys leave a shop without buying anything and NOT feel awkward?

 

Is it even possible?

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DOUGL4S1
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Billy Russo said:

How do you guys leave a shop without buying anything and NOT feel awkward?

 

Is it even possible?

 

-gif-

Just steal something, you're wasting awkwardness on nothing when you could use it while taking a chocolate bar for free.

Edited by DOUGL4S1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trip
4 hours ago, Billy Russo said:

How do you guys leave a shop without buying anything and NOT feel awkward?

Just impressed to see people still physically shop in "shops" still.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Billy Russo
1 hour ago, trip said:

Just impressed to see people still physically shop in "shops" still.  

It's probably different in the UK. Plenty of people still physically shop here. Hell, I have a corner shop still that I use. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Recommended
Posted (edited)

Okay I reside in the UK, and I have a phone number of a friend in the US. I'd like to contact them but the number is not recognized, and I'm not sure if it's because there's a certain way to input these (I've never made abroad calls before). It looks something like this (I'll make up the number because I obviously don't want to post real phone numbers here):

(123) 456 7890

 

I figured the numbers in brackets is the area code, and it should work by dialing 1234567890 (Using above example), but it didn't work. Am I doing this right and it's simply a case of being an invalid phone number? Or do I need to put these numbers in a certain way (Like adding/removing something)?

Never done this before so I have to ask.

Edited by Recommended

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTA_CAT
10 hours ago, Billy Russo said:

How do you guys leave a shop without buying anything and NOT feel awkward?

 

Is it even possible?

 

giphy.gif

It would only feel weird if an employee asked me if he/she could help and I had to say "no thanks, I'm just looking". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTA_CAT
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Recommended said:

Okay I reside in the UK, and I have a phone number of a friend in the US. I'd like to contact them but the number is not recognized, and I'm not sure if it's because there's a certain way to input these (I've never made abroad calls before). It looks something like this (I'll make up the number because I obviously don't want to post real phone numbers here):

(123) 456 7890

 

I figured the numbers in brackets is the area code, and it should work by dialing 1234567890 (Using above example), but it didn't work. Am I doing this right and it's simply a case of being an invalid phone number? Or do I need to put these numbers in a certain way (Like adding/removing something)?

Never done this before so I have to ask.

Btw, if you are calling to USA you should add before the 00 1 code I think. Just take your friends number and add the 00 1 first.

 

Sry for double posting I didn't know how to add a quote in a post I'm editing.

Edited by GTA_CAT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FearThoseWhoFearHim
22 hours ago, Billy Russo said:

How do you guys leave a shop without buying anything and NOT feel awkward?

 

Is it even possible?

 

 

Well, I just watch my phone when I am near to pass the door, but rarely buy a bottle of water or something cheap.

 

You need to feel more awkward when above someone is watching you all the time you're there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sivispacem
12 hours ago, GTA_CAT said:

Btw, if you are calling to USA you should add before the 00 1 code I think. Just take your friends number and add the 00 1 first.

 

Sry for double posting I didn't know how to add a quote in a post I'm editing.

Correct. It would be 001 (123) 456 7890 from a UK number

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59
On 8/30/2019 at 5:48 AM, Billy Russo said:

How do you guys leave a shop without buying anything and NOT feel awkward?

 

Is it even possible?

Pretend to have a phone call come in. That's what I usually do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rhoda

Or you could just walk out. You're under no obligation to buy anything. However, if you're the type to feel uncomfortable in such a situation, just pull your phone out, open a message, pretend to ponder it for a few seconds and walk out with purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Billy Russo
10 hours ago, Rhoda said:

Or you could just walk out. You're under no obligation to buy anything. However, if you're the type to feel uncomfortable in such a situation, just pull your phone out, open a message, pretend to ponder it for a few seconds and walk out with purpose.

I generally do, but it always sits in the back of my mind. It doesn't help I have anxiety anyways. I'm the same if I spend too long in a shop and they think I'm shady or whatever. Idk, I'm weird sometimes (all the time).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy_Leppard

Hi guys. I need help with something tricky. A few months ago, I deleted a folder containing some (at that time) unimportant files from my USB drive. As it turns out now, I need them back. Is there any way I can recover those deleted files? I've looked around online and there are some recovery programs and such, but many are very poorly rated and not recommended/safe for various shady and less shady reasons. If someone has ever done a recovery from a USB drive, please recommend me a safe recovery program.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Billy Russo

Where the hell has this year gone?

 

I was just thinking about how crazy it is that Borderlands 3 is out this upcoming week. They definitely weren't lying about time going faster when you get older.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CRAZY AL WARD

Hi there, i usually don't ask things here because i'm on discord nowadays...

 

But i Can't get this Song outta my Head!

What i'm asking is: Does Anybody know the song in the video?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTA_CAT
On 9/8/2019 at 2:21 PM, Billy Russo said:

Where the hell has this year gone?

 

I was just thinking about how crazy it is that Borderlands 3 is out this upcoming week. They definitely weren't lying about time going faster when you get older.

Yeah I feel the same. Guess that every year that goes by represents a smaller part of your whole life. If you are 2 years old one equals to 50% of your life, however if you are 50 that number will be just 2%. The smaller the portion gets the faster the year passes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Time Ranger

So I have a question. Does shadow banning happen on tinder, I created a couple of accounts, pussied out due to lack of confidence, deleted them and finally created the one I use now, all these have the same log in details. I also got tinder gold, i'm getting no likes execpt from people who see me on top picks, I know this because they are outside my area range. 

 

Have I been shadow banned, i'm not deluded, im no adonis but I thought i'd get at least one like, (with gold you can see who likes you) I think i've been shadow banned, does anyone have any experience with this and know how to bypass it. Sucks that they did this and still took my money. I did notice when I set up this account the usual 3 people like you notification didn't pop up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baserape

Shadow banned?  I doubt it.  Perhaps the user base recognise you and think you are messing about.   Should have kept/reopened the original account.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Time Ranger
38 minutes ago, Baserape said:

Shadow banned?  I doubt it.  Perhaps the user base recognise you and think you are messing about.   Should have kept/reopened the original account.  

Nah I had no pictures on the old accounts, the current one is the only one with details, I doubt they remember an empty profile that they swiped past. As for keeping the original account, bit late for that now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiraCobra
On 8/17/2019 at 8:16 PM, Arrows to Athens said:

I have a bit of a philosophical and existential question for you guys. Okay, so here it goes:

 

Do any of you guys feel like if you're actually real? Like if you're actually conscious in your body? Sometimes I feel like my life isn't real. It's strange and surreal. Like, I look at my hands and move my fingers and ask myself “Is this really me? But what is “me”, really?”. I ask myself if this is actually the life I’ve been given. It’s weird. It's almost as if I'm detached from reality. 

 

I guess that could just be my depression kicking in.

I have had though's before when watching the movie Click with Adam Sandler wondering like what if my life is all one really long ass dream or something like that and when I "die" i'll finally wake up to reveal my life was like a simulation or something

 

On 9/2/2019 at 8:15 AM, Rhoda said:

Or you could just walk out. You're under no obligation to buy anything. However, if you're the type to feel uncomfortable in such a situation, just pull your phone out, open a message, pretend to ponder it for a few seconds and walk out with purpose.

This, I walk out of stores all the time without buying anything all the time why? Because they didn't have what I was looking for, Store owners know not everybody is going to buy something so they're not going to get upset if someone walks out empty handed but in the case where the owner or managment does get mad over that then they got into the wrong bussiness just like the chef who looses their friggin mind if someone sends back their order or is critical of it.

 

I once saw the Owner/Chef come storming out of the kitchen to come and get into a customer face screaming at her at the top of his lungs because she sent back her meal because her steak was too raw and still cold in the middle for her liking and get mashed potatoes were cold the Owner/Chef screamed in her face....STEAK IS BEST RAW AND I DON'T COOK IT ANY OTHER WAY!!! SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN f*ckING LEAVE so the woman table got up to leave and the waitress tried to give them their check the woman told her she wasn't going to pay for food she didn't eat and being abused by the owner/chef.

 

He threatened to call the Police on her, She just smirked and said go ahead and they left, My table and I got up as well as a few other tables as well when asked why we were leaving I told the waitress, Well I heard good reviews about the steak at this place but I myself don't like raw steak either and since it's the only way he cooks it, it'd be pointless for us to order as we'd just send it back enraging him even more.

 

They were closed less than 2 months later.

On 9/7/2019 at 4:04 AM, Jimmy_Leppard said:

Hi guys. I need help with something tricky. A few months ago, I deleted a folder containing some (at that time) unimportant files from my USB drive. As it turns out now, I need them back. Is there any way I can recover those deleted files? I've looked around online and there are some recovery programs and such, but many are very poorly rated and not recommended/safe for various shady and less shady reasons. If someone has ever done a recovery from a USB drive, please recommend me a safe recovery program.

Just Google "How To Recover Deleted Files From USB Drive" and you'll get plenty of results and guides

 

This is a guide on HowToGeek.com claiming a way to recover them

 

This Software claims to be able to recover lost USB files but look into it before downloading/using it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiraCobra

Anybody have any idea what these random color blocks are for/about when you are searching images on Google Search?

 

9cf24a8cac52a5c03328a4bb711b695b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.