• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlienTwo

• Ai®a©ob®a

• feckyerlife

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should go without saying that people post medical related questions at their own discretion. There isn't much of a limit as to what you're allowed to ask, providing it doesn't break any rules. Obvi

It's pretty obvious, isn't it? God created Adam in his image and Eve from Adam, with some modifications, obviously. So Adam and Eve have belly buttons because God has a belly button. And that's only p

I'm going to be as brief as possible here. I dislike gun culture. I think the UK does just fine as it is, because things are volatile and dangerous enough at the moment without handing out firearms. P

ten-a-penny

Well I saw several posts that say autonomy so I assumes that it's said that way shrug2.gif. My phone sucks anyway. Could've corrected that had I been on my PC or my laptop when I posted it. Must've swapped the last letters by accident (fast typing 'n' all dat).

• Like 1
trip

4 hours ago, ten-a-penny said:

I have a few questions about female automony:

1. Is there's any way to shrink the stupid boobs? I fail to see how men obsess with them. Ever tried carrying two giant melons stitched to your chest? I can't breathe.

MILLENNIALS AREN’T ALL THAT INTERESTED IN BREASTS, ACCORDING TO PRETTY DEPRESSING NEW STUDYWhat's the matter with kids today?

Turns out men are no longer obsessed with them (like previous generations).

I'm proud to be from a pro breast generation.  :)

and...I personally know two women who had breast reduction surgery.  So yes...you can do something about them if you really want.  

Edited by trip
  • Like 4
GrudgefromSanAndreas

Do you think R* put exploitable glitches like in 3d era e.g. glitching through a wall to get to other island on purpose?

Self-Destructive Man
24 minutes ago, GrudgefromSanAndreas said:

Do you think R* put exploitable glitches like in 3d era e.g. glitching through a wall to get to other island on purpose?

Unlikely, since they patched the North Yankton Glitch in GTA V and they're always fixing the New Austin and Guarma glitch in RDR2.

Glitches like this always tend to happen in open-worlds, they simply couldn't fix those glitches on 3D era.

Edited by Mafia Assassin®
  • Like 1
GrudgefromSanAndreas

Or they left them on purpose in 3d era and then realised how "too much fun" and easy that is so they changed their minds and fix them in HD

On 3/8/2019 at 7:13 AM, ten-a-penny said:

1. Is there's any way to shrink the stupid boobs? I fail to see how men obsess with them. Ever tried carrying two giant melons stitched to your chest? I can't breathe.

2. Is there's any life hazard from removing ovaries? I know that they're the "factory" of our hormones, but what will really happen if they are removed? I'm not talking about growing facial hair (yes, females do grow THAT - it's our hormones that stops that from happening), I'm talking about other effects.

3. On the subject of ovaries, is it possible to "remove" the tubes and "stick" them elsewhere? Like, cut them from their place, tie them, then stitch them someplace else, like the top. Just stick them there, no "drilling paths" either.

1. Yes, you can do breast reduction. It's not that uncommon a procedure. If done properly, you can still have very attractive breasts without all the problems associated with carrying the weight. So it's not like you really have to chose one or the other.

2. If you do not take hormonal replacements, ovary removal can result in your entire endocrine system going haywire, which can be lethal, yes. But if you take hormone replacements, the impact can be minimized. I wouldn't call it completely safe, but it's manageable.

3. Sounds like tubal ligation or removal. These procedures are used to prevent pregnancy. Not entirely uncommon for people that do not want kids ever. It's still a surgery, so there are always risks, but it's fairly safe otherwise.

Depending on where you live, these can be fairly expensive, though. The only option on the list that's not considered a voluntary surgery is ovary removal, and even then, only if you have high risk of ovarian cancer. If you do have genetic predisposition towards ovarian cancer, you might be able to get your insurance or government to cover the removal surgery. The rest is likely to be out of pocket in most places.

P.S. Just general info. You'd have to talk to a doctor for actual medical advice, obviously.

• Like 2
GrudgefromSanAndreas

Is it just me or do Saints Row games have no dubs just like GTA i.e. Non-English languages are only in text?

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

Anybody here have currently or had either a Moto G6 or MotoZ3?

If so what did you think of it? Is it super user-friendly? I'm getting my mom a new phone for her birthday and mothers day but I need to make sure it's user-friendly enough so that someone who isn't very tech savvy could figure it out easily enough, I'm not worried about the Moto Add-Ons as she won't be using any of them as she only uses her phone to call, text and browse facebook.

I'm also looking at the Galaxy s8 and Pixel 3, I'm personally leaning more towards the Galaxy 8 as I had one and I know exactly how good the phone is, everything it can do ect even though it's $160 more than either one of the Motos which sell for $240

The Time Ranger
2 hours ago, AiraCobra said:

Anybody here have currently or had either a Moto G6 or MotoZ3?

I don't have a Moto G6 but I have the G5 it that helps? It's a solid and reliable phone with good battery life. Regarding ease of use it's pretty straight forward. The bottom of the homescreen has large icons for calling, texting, internet, photos and camera, so it's easy to access them. It has a favourites tab for calls so those you phone most will appear first. 

I've had it for about a year and a half now and have no complaints barring the charger breaking, but it takes the universal charger like all newer phones, so that's no problem. All in all it's a pretty good mid range phone.

• Like 1
ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

was having some issues with my PS4 earlier so I was messing with my internet and I noticed with my Winfield connected I was only getting 30mbps/70mbps and a NAT Type of2 (Moderate) while on LANs I was getting 68mbps/70mbps with a NAT Type 3 (Strict)

why is this? and can I change it so it’s open or at least moderate?

i know about port forwarding which I already have most of them already for another device and DMZ already have the DMZ set up as my WiFi used to be tighter than a gnats asshole I couldn’t even get into a room with other players until I turned on/off the DMZ whichever it is.

ten-a-penny

Anybody knows a site or a game where you can design/model a home on your own? Something like Sims, but it's just for the imagination's sake (so no need to "go to work" ingame to get what you want and whatnot, just a home modeler/designer/whatever). I've been imagining a home in my head but I ran out of ideas and keep forgetting the sh*t I "put".

Ned Bingham
43 minutes ago, ten-a-penny said:

Anybody knows a site or a game where you can design/model a home on your own? Something like Sims, but it's just for the imagination's sake (so no need to "go to work" ingame to get what you want and whatnot, just a home modeler/designer/whatever). I've been imagining a home in my head but I ran out of ideas and keep forgetting the sh*t I "put".

Don't know if this what you're looking for. It's an architectural design tool/software. There is a video on the page that gives an idea of the capabilities. Definitely not a game though.

Revit

Quadro
On 3/19/2019 at 10:22 PM, ten-a-penny said:

There definitely is a program out there for it - a lot of new home builders allow you to walk through your house in design form before signing your life away.

My parents built a house 3 years ago and we got to do a pre-walkthrough. 

mr quick
On 3/2/2019 at 10:26 PM, mr quick said:

Howdy all

my eyelid has been twitching nonstop for the last 2 days, except when it's closed. Any ideas? 

so yeah this is still happening, closing in on 4 weeks

DEALUX

Why is the word c u c k blocked specifically on this forum? Is it because it is mainly an alt-right insult? Well, so is\was incel before the term was co-opted by leftists.

Edited by DEALUX
The Time Ranger

What does it mean when apps are cleaning?

Edited by Neon_Dreaming
Caysle
On 3/8/2019 at 6:13 PM, ten-a-penny said:

2. Is there's any life hazard from removing ovaries? I know that they're the "factory" of our hormones, but what will really happen if they are removed? I'm not talking about growing facial hair (yes, females do grow THAT - it's our hormones that stops that from happening), I'm talking about other effects.

3. On the subject of ovaries, is it possible to "remove" the tubes and "stick" them elsewhere? Like, cut them from their place, tie them, then stitch them someplace else, like the top. Just stick them there, no "drilling paths" either.

Why do you want to be a man

DEALUX
On 3/8/2019 at 5:13 PM, ten-a-penny said:

Not all men obsess about them though. I find them attractive to some extent but it's not something I actively look for in a woman. I'm much more interested in the face and her charm.

I know a short girl with comically large boobs but she says she would never shrink them despite the frequent back problems. I don't think you could get surgery like that without paying a significant amount of money. I would personally advise not doing the other thing until you're older (I remember you being fairly young). I was staunchly against having children prior to the age of 20 but I kinda came back around (or rather somewhere in the middle). I see the benefits in having them and I would do it with the right person if they wanted to. However, I don't think they're necessary. I kinda sympathize with some of the antinatalist arguments.

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
9 hours ago, DEALUX said:

Why is the word c u c k blocked specifically on this forum? Is it because it is mainly an alt-right insult? Well, so is\was incel before the term was co-opted by leftists.

I think because it's so close to the C*ck and so people would just sub the O with the U to get around the filter

-----------------------

Does anybody have tge new echo show 2?

how do you like it? Did you upgrade from 1st to 2nd gen? If so are there any big difference? What do you like about it?

i bought the 1st gen one early last year but returned it as I really didn’t like it but I do like the way the 2nd gen has to offer but just wanted to get some opinions before buying.

I have an Echo Dot I got for free when I bought my Ring Doorbell and I do like it and one thing I like about the Alexa products such as the Show is they are compatible with my home security system including the cameras and ring doorbell so I can control them through the Show among other things while the Dot can only work with the Ring Doorbell and even then it only works as a "Chime"  by saying  SOMEONE IS AT YOUR FRONT DOOR! which is helpful but I can't see who it is so I don't know if I can ignore it or not especally when I don't have my phone nearby

sivispacem
2 hours ago, AiraCobra said:

I think because it's so close to the C*ck and so people would just sub the O with the U to get around the filter

No, it's largely mocking the alt-right types who routinely use it as an insult.

DEALUX
1 hour ago, sivispacem said:

No, it's largely mocking the alt-right types who routinely use it as an insult.

It's an effective insult though. They appropriated the word and changed the meaning to "a weak person that won't stand up for himself". Hardly offensive in my book.

I wasn't even using it against another member. I use the word c u c k e d when, well, the universe f*cks me over. It's funny.

• Like 1
Mister Pink
18 hours ago, Neon_Dreaming said:

What does it mean when apps are cleaning?

As far as I'm aware, it's just removing cached data and temporary files that takes up storage/memory.  

• Like 1
ten-a-penny

So. I've been running left and right trying to pay for greedy Sony'sdumb subscription so I can play GTAO. After I successfully payed for Plus (which means I can play online games), I try to open Online but it keeps directing me to an empty PS Store page where I can do nothing but exit. Am I missing something? 

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
3 hours ago, ten-a-penny said:

So. I've been running left and right trying to pay for greedy Sony'sdumb subscription so I can play GTAO. After I successfully payed for Plus (which means I can play online games), I try to open Online but it keeps directing me to an empty PS Store page where I can do nothing but exit. Am I missing something? 

Not trying to sound like I’m mocking have you tried turning it off and back on again?

sometimes resetting/restarting will fix it

Is your PS4 activated as your Home Console? If not set it as so

Do you share the console? Do you have more than one ps account?

are you 100% positive you attached it to the right account? Where did you enter the code? On condole? On PS website?

• Like 1
ten-a-penny

1. Tbh, nope. I keep forgetting about setting it as my Home Console, I'll try that.

2. Nope, not really. I'm the only one who uses it. I do have multiple "users" though, when I found out that I'll need a US PSN Account for the PSPlus to work. The first one is my primary (ten-a-penny), the other is the one that's charged up (ABosmerDovahkiin).

3. Not just 100%, but 1084630363946%. On the PS Store on the PS4, too. And I've defo didn't screw up somewhere because it's the guy who sold us the card was the one who entered the code (in PS Store > all the way down > Redeem Codes).

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

Okay then hopefully it's just a server issue and it's just taking it's good ole time catching up but try setting the console as your home console as PS Plus will only work on the account you've redeemed it on until you make your console your home console and then every account attach to that PS4 will then have access to PS Plus

• Like 1
ten-a-penny

Really? Every account? Even if said account doesn't have the ability to pay/buy the Plus?

M8, you've given me hope. I really don't want to lose my progress in GTAO.

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
36 minutes ago, ten-a-penny said:

Really? Every account? Even if said account doesn't have the ability to pay/buy the Plus?

M8, you've given me hope. I really don't want to lose my progress in GTAO.

I'm not 100% about the accounts made to buy out of region games but Yes it's supposed to be active across all accounts on the PS4 will have access to Online/MP as long as the main account that has PS Plus attached to it activate the console as their home console

I even asked that question myself a few days ago about PS Plus because I've started playing on PS4 again and wanted to make sure I remembered correctly

On 3/15/2019 at 10:47 AM, luisniko said:

Yes. 

I have multiple accounts. My PS+ is in the other account.

Edited by AiraCobra
  • Like 1
trip

You know those send away DNA tests where they tell you your ancestry?

What if it came back with something surprising?  

I always thought I was Ukranian.  Turns out I'm 8% fish.

Edited by trip