• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlienTwo

• Ai®a©ob®a

• feckyerlife

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should go without saying that people post medical related questions at their own discretion. There isn't much of a limit as to what you're allowed to ask, providing it doesn't break any rules. Obvi

It's pretty obvious, isn't it? God created Adam in his image and Eve from Adam, with some modifications, obviously. So Adam and Eve have belly buttons because God has a belly button. And that's only p

I'm going to be as brief as possible here. I dislike gun culture. I think the UK does just fine as it is, because things are volatile and dangerous enough at the moment without handing out firearms. P

Payne Killer

Anyone here know ways to control Rage? I'm feeling extreme boiling insane rage right now. I tried drawing stuff but It only works for a while.

Why so upset?

PM me. I'll tell you then.

Why does Jon Stewart say 'your moment is in' at the end of the Daily Show?

He says "your moment of Zen" and he says it because a moment of Zen is something which inspires in the same reaction as does contemplating Zen koans does.

In Zen practice, deliberately irrational statements are sometimes used in Zen to jar persons into realizing the limits of the common uses of the intellect. One well-known example is, “What is the sound of one hand clapping?”.

Either of these instances can be applied to Jon's "moment of Zen", which often depicts political figures making fools of themselves, or satirizing the American public in general, so the epiphany can come from the realization of the satire, or the realization of how some people are just really, really stupid.

Edited by StaticLW
  • Like 3
johnny_zoo

Why does Jon Stewart say 'your moment is in' at the end of the Daily Show?

He says "your moment of Zen" and he says it because a moment of Zen is something which inspires in the same reaction as does contemplating Zen koans does.

In Zen practice, deliberately irrational statements are sometimes used in Zen to jar persons into realizing the limits of the common uses of the intellect. One well-known example is, “What is the sound of one hand clapping?”.

Either of these instances can be applied to Jon's "moment of Zen", which often depicts political figures making fools of themselves, or satirizing the American public in general, so the epiphany can come from the realization of the satire, or the realization of how some people are just really, really stupid.

Ah that makes sense now.

The Harwood Bitcher

1- should i be worried if a mod see's my user cp ?

2- a mod can be warned if he does something cuestionable ?
3- Who's the strongest mod of all ?
Edited by The Harwood Bitcher
Alpha Demigod

No, I don't think so. They could be looking at you for an imminent banhammer, or they could be looking at your profile just bcus.

I would hope so. The rule of law is important in any community. The moderators are not above the law. Just because they enforce the rules, they are not immune to following the rules.
If a moderator broke the rules he would surely face action. But this rarely happens, moderators are selected from people who have demonstrated a strong understanding of the rules.

Raavi

Edited by Dark Bordeus
  • Like 1

Question for the Moderators:

Is HollywoodVice [ http://gtaforums.com/user/950586-hollywoodvice/ ] the good old badass (banned) SmokeDat?

Can someone answer this for me?

Oh and another thing:

What happened to GunWrath? Why was he banned?

I'm just curious so please I expect nice answers. I've been away from the forums for a while but I'm 100% back now.

Edited by BOSS 302
  • Like 1

for the 80 billionth time (not exaggerating), Gunwrath was banned because he was harassing other members and faked being in the military

Is HollywoodVice [ http://gtaforums.com/user/950586-hollywoodvice/ ] the good old badass (banned) SmokeDat?

If he trolls only in the GTA O section because he is a big suck up fanboy and talks about how "entitled" people are instead of making any feasible points, then yes

Edited by Winning001
  • Like 2
theadmiral

I like getting in fights and getting mad at people over nuances of Grand Theft Auto also

• Like 2
AlienTwo

What is necroposting and "ninja'd" ?

Necroposting is when you reply to a long dead thread, "ninja'd" is when you type a response only to learn someone else posted an answer right before you hit post, so you edit it with "Ninja'd" so people don't think you're an idiot.

Edited by AlienTwo
  • Like 3

A necropst at is when you go to post from a long time ago, like this one http://gtaforums.com/topic/300057-sometimes-i-just-let-all-the-bullsht-flow/?view=getnewposta make a post which is kinda like reviving it from the dead.

And ninja-info is when someone else responds to another users post before another user tries to respond to said user about said subject original user was talking about.

Ninja'd

Edited by Xavierr
  • Like 4
AboveAndBeyoncé

What is necroposting and "ninja'd" ?

Necroposting is when you reply to a long dead thread, "ninja'd" is when you type a response only to learn someone else posted an answer right before you hit post, so you edit it with "Ninja'd" so people don't think your an idiot.Thanks you get three thumbs up lol
  • Like 1

No.

Yes.

Tank.

• Like 3
AceThaCreator

Why is everyone so obsessed with this Gunwrath guy, the past few days ive been hearing his name non stop?

Edited by BlackAce23
  • Like 2

Why is everyone so obsessed with this Gunwrath guy, the past few days ive been hearing his name non stop?

What the hell are you talking about?

Unrelated - do you guys think I should switch back to this Destiny background I was using on my X1?

9zG2tOJ.jpg

• Like 1
AceThaCreator

What the hell are you talking about?

Unrelated - do you guys think I should switch back to this Destiny background I was using on my X1?

9zG2tOJ.jpg

Not sure if your serious or not but the guy everybody keeps asking why he was banned im just curious?
theadmiral

Because he is serving our country on a tour of duty as a Marine Corps Scout Sniper. We're praying for him while he fights for our freedom.

• Like 2
AlienTwo

Speaking of which, where is he? DId he get banned?

• Like 1
AceThaCreator

Lol i guess we will never find out the answer but moving on does anyone else go out and shop on black friday like myself every year, do you prefer to do it online, or neither?

Edited by BlackAce23
  • Like 1
I cucked Alex Jones

Because he is serving our country on a tour of duty as a Marine Corps Scout Sniper. We're praying for him while he fights for our freedom.

Lets hope he returns home to continue the fight for gender and racial equality.

• Like 1

SmokeDat wasn't "badass," he was a f*cking moron.

His posts were so idiotic that i could not take any of it seriously. Even if i tried

Edited by Winning001
  • Like 1
theadmiral

0:53 in bottom left corner of the screen. Sticks out like a soar thumb

Good eye m8 thanks for clearing that up