2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

The Best/Worst game you have played?

El Penguin Bobo

Best: GTA HD games, Overwatch Pokemon HeartGold, FFXV, Mafia 2, Watch Dogs 2, Bloodborne, MGSV, Okami, Veatiful Joe, Fallout. That’s not even all of it. 

Worst: most movie base games, Fortnite, seriously overhyped to the point where every kid I meet plays it. GTAO for its wasted potential. Overwatch for its poor balance changes and blizzard appealing to the major twitch streamers and not the community. 

• Like 1

DeathMachine15
On 8/12/2018 at 9:55 AM, Nick1020 said:

Best: GTA HD games, Overwatch Pokemon HeartGold, FFXV, Mafia 2, Watch Dogs 2, Bloodborne, MGSV, Okami, Veatiful Joe, Fallout. That’s not even all of it. 

Worst: most movie base games, Fortnite, seriously overhyped to the point where every kid I meet plays it. GTAO for its wasted potential. Overwatch for its poor balance changes and blizzard appealing to the major twitch streamers and not the community. 

I predict that Fortnite will be dead by september, or january at the very latest.

Why are people still listing multiple games?

Best Game: Baldur's Gate II: Shadow of Amn

Worst Game: I find this a lot harder, there are so many garbage games out there. Shadows of Mordor was the first game that came to mind, despite it definitely not being the worst game ever. I bought it at launch, played it for 58 minutes and uninstalled it. I just normally do not buy or play bad games (because they are bad, why would I play them?).

Femme Fatale

Best Game: Goldeneye. Idgaf about the outdated graphics and AI, this game is legendary.

Worst Game: Superman 64, which is also legendary, but for the wrong reasons, lol.

Edited by Femme Fatale

• 7 months later...
iiCriminnaaL

The list of the best bunch of games I've played is kinda long.

Not a totally accurate order, but as far as I can recall:

• Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas, IV, and especially, The Lost and Damned.
  • Call of Duty - the first two Black Ops titles. I overall prefer the first, but I'd like to give an honorable mention to the second's campaign story. The missions themselves weren't as entertaining as the first's, though. Not a fan of any other CoD title by the way.
  • Tekken 6.
  • Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.
  • Crash Nitro Kart.
  • Donkey Kong Country - the entire trilogy, especially the second entry, Diddy's Kong-Quest.
  • Super Mario World.

And an honorable mention to GTA Vice City Stories, Pac-Man World Rally, Super Mario Bros 3, as well as simple but entertaining games like Super Mario Bros and Feeding Frenzy 2.

Can't think of anything for the worst, but I've tried sh*tload of games that bored me to hell.

Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 8/15/2018 at 10:27 PM, Femme Fatale said:

Worst Game: Superman 64, 

One of the worst games for the platform. I never liked it.

Algonquin Assassin

Thought I might a little retrospective based on PS5 games only as the last time in this thread was like 2018 and it’s the main platform I play now. 

Despite that the current generation is still relatively young I’ve played so many wonderful PS5 games already. I absolutely love GT7, Ghostwire Tokyo, Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart etc. Pretty much everything I’ve played from PlayStation Studios has been top tier and I’m looking forward to The Last Of Us Part 1 and God Of War Ragnorak to cap off the year.

As for worst nothing from the PS5 games I’ve personally played has been absolutely horrible or anything. Maybe a little disappointing or “meh” like GTA V that should’ve just been a free upgrade for anyone who had the game on PS4. I also got Watch Dogs: Legion way back just after launch and it didn’t do much for me either. Ubisoft have started running a once promising I.P into the ground like they  do with just about everything *sigh*.

Edited by Algonquin Assassin

Boardwalk Empire Episode 2.1 Review - That Shelf

Best has to be Horizon: Forbidden West, The Last of Us Part 2, God of War 2018

Worst: Metro 2033, Metro Last Light

StreetLife102

Best: Grand Theft Auto IV - This game has the best story, map and characters of all games in my opinion. GTA has to be the best open world game franchise out there

Worst: GTA Online - Full of cheaters that are lazy to grind and uses spam kills. These guys use hacks because they are noobs and have no skill 🥱 I bet if they don't have their hacks on I can 12-0 them with sniper 😂

• Like 3

LEAF LINKS CARTEL

Shooting it straighter than Tiger Wood's swing - Become a Leaf Links Cartel golfer!

Obviously GTA: San Andreas is on my list, but Fallout: New Vegas is surely on there as well!

I've been playing them both for years and I still really enjoy both of them.

Edited by Antilles

Best is a tie between Witcher 3 and RDR2. Worst is Mass Effect Andromeda, which gets credit for having great combat but everything else is subpar or crap. 

Edited by Slappy212

• 2 months later...

I haven't been playing a lot of games lately because I don't have the time. I am constantly on the road and I try to take my mind off work. I try to watch movies and play games that don't stress me out. I like to play Asphalt 9 racing most of all. But sometimes I want to play games of chance. I can afford it, as I earn good money and have a separate budget for such entertainment. Mostly I do it on the site pin up bet. Perhaps you have heard of it too. It is quite popular.

Edited by Jessi22

Best: The Last of Us Part 2 and it's not even close!

Worst: I can't really say I've ever played a really, really bad game in my entire life so far so I have to leave this open for now.

• Best Bru 2

Rage 2, couldn't see the  road side enemy's well driving, and to repetitive and Half-Life 2 , H-L 2 is not controller friendly , Wolfenstein: The New, couldn't  traverse across the wing to escape the  bombed out plane

Edited by Craigsters

"You don't understand! I could've had class. I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."

On the Waterfront 1954 M.Brando

• 2 weeks later...