Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,630 visits to this link)

    2. News

    1. GTA Online

      1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

      1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA Next

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

    2. Red Dead Redemption

    3. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

    2. Site Suggestions

AiraCobra

Games So Stupid, You Can't Stop Playing

Recommended Posts

AiraCobra

For some reason somebody on my friend list sent me a game called Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2 out of nowhere, I though what the hell i'm bored so I installed it and have been playing it for the last 6 hours

 

Another game I've been getting a kick out of is called Mr. President and the best part is it looks like Trump and the President name is Rump

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edward Nashton
Posted (edited)

Beast Battle Simulator

 

You could mount machine guns onto giraffes, 'nuff said. 

Edited by Edward Nashton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luisniko

Yea, I used to play things like Neighbor from Hell for hours and never touch it anymore afterwards

 

Also there was a small PC game in early 2000 where you have to fill and slide beer to your customers walking to you and they will walk backwards when they catch your beer and drink it. You lose if they finally reach you or you break your beer glass because nobody catches it. That was like the parent of the whole tower-defend games.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiraCobra
42 minutes ago, luisniko said:

Yea, I used to play things like Neighbor from Hell for hours and never touch it anymore afterwards

 

Also there was a small PC game in early 2000 where you have to fill and slide beer to your customers walking to you and they will walk backwards when they catch your beer and drink it. You lose if they finally reach you or you break your beer glass because nobody catches it. That was like the parent of the whole tower-defend games.

I know exactly what you're talking about I played that for hours, I can't remember the name of it though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darthYENIK

Haven’t played it in years, but Carnivores 2.

 

You hunt dinosaurs.  Could only kill a T-Rex with an eye shot, and they’d chase you down no matter how far you could get away from them.  Tested that in debug mode.  It was dumb as sh*t, though.  It had a glimmer of something awesome, but it was dumb.  I played hundreds of hours of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hmmm nice bike

It isn't out yet, but if it ever does get released, Wreckoons will probably be one of those games as well. The creator has uploaded a ton of videos of tests and gameplay, and he's clearly worked on it for quite a while.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RARusk
2 hours ago, luisniko said:

Yea, I used to play things like Neighbor from Hell for hours and never touch it anymore afterwards

 

Also there was a small PC game in early 2000 where you have to fill and slide beer to your customers walking to you and they will walk backwards when they catch your beer and drink it. You lose if they finally reach you or you break your beer glass because nobody catches it. That was like the parent of the whole tower-defend games.

 

 

It's an old arcade game called Tapper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luisniko

Found the one I played using the Tapper as the keyword.

 

It's called Falcon Bartender. A clone of Tapper. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiraCobra
2 hours ago, Hmmm nice bike said:

It isn't out yet, but if it ever does get released, Wreckoons will probably be one of those games as well. The creator has uploaded a ton of videos of tests and gameplay, and he's clearly worked on it for quite a while.

 

I can see that being a Mobile game that i'd play

 

1 hour ago, luisniko said:

Found the one I played using the Tapper as the keyword.

 

It's called Falcon Bartender. A clone of Tapper. Lol

I'd love to find that game on Mobile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Richard Power Colt
Posted (edited)

The Earth Defense Force games. You play as 4 different classes and blow up a sh*t ton of giant insects and robots(and punch giant Godzilla type monsters with a giant f*cking Pacific Rim-style mech):

 

4.1 is actually the only one I've played. The graphics look like they're from the PS2 era and the enemy AI isn't exactly smart, but it's a ton of fun to play. The dialogue's also super cheesy and stupid in the best way possible.

Edited by Richard Power Colt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JON22
Posted (edited)

I love the Earth Defence Force (Global Defence Force on PS2 PAL version) games. Hoping they make the 2025 one backwards compatible on Xbox.

 

A game I'm hoping turns up at my local CEX is Demolition Girl on PS2. Looks similar to Earth Defence Force. You have to chase a giant bikini girl and do things like take her measurements while she's running around wrecking buildings. She was bit or pinched by a radioactive crab on a beach.

 

 

Edited by JON22
Added vid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cosmic Gypsy

I've got I Am Bread and that OctopusDad game on Steam, I Am Breads actually hard as fuuuuuuck so i don't play it all that often, OctoDad is quite a bit easier. Both make me laugh, i think OctoDad's funnier though and easier to play so more enjoyable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1972

I couldn't stop playing Goat Simulator until I explored every single corner of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WHAT!?

Need For Speed 2015. Once I started the campaign I couldn't stop. Everything about the cutscenes was so bad that I had to play to see if it was going to hold that level all the way through to the end.

 

It did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RARusk

I played through EDF 2017 on my X360. It's fun but gets frustratingly hard at the higher difficulty levels. Never heard of Demolition Girl until now. Should look out for it - I also hope that it may work on Open PS2 Loader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiraCobra
22 hours ago, 1972 said:

I couldn't stop playing Goat Simulator until I explored every single corner of it.

Goat Simulator is another one I've forgotten about, I actually bought that for my youngest to play she got bored with it after a few hours and like you I spent hours exploring the whole game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JON22

Couldn't stop playing this when I had it on PS2 for cheap.

Battle Construction Vehicles. This lady had a special move where a horde of women would run to a (I think) shoe sale.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scalliano
On 6/24/2018 at 10:22 AM, JON22 said:

I love the Earth Defence Force (Global Defence Force on PS2 PAL version) games. Hoping they make the 2025 one backwards compatible on Xbox.

 

A game I'm hoping turns up at my local CEX is Demolition Girl on PS2. Looks similar to Earth Defence Force. You have to chase a giant bikini girl and do things like take her measurements while she's running around wrecking buildings. She was bit or pinched by a radioactive crab on a beach.

 

 

I have this. It cost me 75p.

 

Think that says more about me than anything else ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters

Team Fortress 2 just because of these:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darthYENIK

How about the trend of turning everything into a video game in the 90s.

 

Prime examples being Cool Spot, the 7up mascot and “Yo! Noid” starring the Domino’s Pizza mascot the Noid.  Cool Spot was actually a decent side scrolling platformer.

 

Another, one that I couldn’t put down, was Nickelodeon Guts.  A video game about a kids TV game show.  I think I rented that game three weeks straight when it came out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens

GTA Online.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiraCobra
On 6/26/2018 at 3:20 PM, darthYENIK said:

How about the trend of turning everything into a video game in the 90s.

 

Prime examples being Cool Spot, the 7up mascot and “Yo! Noid” starring the Domino’s Pizza mascot the Noid.  Cool Spot was actually a decent side scrolling platformer.

 

Another, one that I couldn’t put down, was Nickelodeon Guts.  A video game about a kids TV game show.  I think I rented that game three weeks straight when it came out.

How about this Zombie sh*t that every game is trying to add them into?

 

There are so many games out there that have zombie DLCs in games that make no sense in having Zombies in them and other games that would have been so much better without the Zombies.

 

speaking of old Nickelodeon shows they've recently rebooted the Double Dare show but didn't bring back the original host though

Edited by AiraCobra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.