Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,064 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

WannieBoy2003

No mods anymore?

Question

WannieBoy2003

I want to play online but i don't know if i have a completely clean directory.

Can you guys tell me it's good or not?

https://imgur.com/a/68CZEHG

4 answers to this question

WannieBoy2003

NEVER f*ckING MIND, I AM BANNED

AiraCobra
Posted (edited)

If this is your first ban it's only for a month, Why did you use mods online in the first place?

don't bother saying you didn't use mods online as R* doesn't ban people for using mods in story mode only if you go online with mods and even if you had regular mods in your directory you wouldn't had been able to go online without special online menu files as regular mods with ScripthookV will shut down your game to prevent you from "accidentally" going online

This is what a clean GTA V directory looks like

0cf21699f15969c3edfb7b52ad59c987.png

But before you go online next time and you want to be absolutely sure you have no excess files uninstall the game completely then go to your directory and delete the remaining Rockstar Games > GTA V file that will make sure that all mods are 100% gone before you reinstall.

Now I have some bad news for you R* implemented a new punishment for banned users...

Before when you got banned they just removed your money but not always and banned you for 30 days now...

First ban is for 30 days second ban is for life

They remove EVERYTHING except your character but this means ALL of your money, apartments/houses, vehicles, bunkers, bunker supplies/research is gone and at time they have been known to reset rank back to zero.

Even though this will happen don't use mods again as you can see it's not worth it as next ban is a lifetime ban

Edited by AiraCobra

WannieBoy2003
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, AiraCobra said:

If this is your first ban it's only for a month, Why did you use mods online in the first place?

don't bother saying you didn't use mods online as R* doesn't ban people for using mods in story mode only if you go online with mods and even if you had regular mods in your directory you wouldn't had been able to go online without special online menu files as regular mods with ScripthookV will shut down your game to prevent you from "accidentally" going online

This is what a clean GTA V directory looks like

0cf21699f15969c3edfb7b52ad59c987.png

But before you go online next time and you want to be absolutely sure you have no excess files uninstall the game completely then go to your directory and delete the remaining Rockstar Games > GTA V file that will make sure that all mods are 100% gone before you reinstall.

Now I have some bad news for you R* implemented a new punishment for banned users...

Before when you got banned they just removed your money but not always and banned you for 30 days now...

First ban is for 30 days second ban is for life

They remove EVERYTHING except your character but this means ALL of your money, apartments/houses, vehicles, bunkers, bunker supplies/research is gone and at time they have been known to reset rank back to zero.

Even though this will happen don't use mods again as you can see it's not worth it as next ban is a lifetime ban

"you have been banned from grand theft auto online permanently." I do not think i am banned for one month. Also i bought my key from g2a, does this affect anything?

Edited by WannieBoy2003

AiraCobra
9 hours ago, WannieBoy2003 said:

"you have been banned from grand theft auto online permanently." I do not think i am banned for one month. Also i bought my key from g2a, does this affect anything?

So this wasn't your first ban? Or did you give yourself a ton of money and high rank? Usually that will get you permaban on the first ban.

No it doesn't matter where you buy your key, I bought my steam version key from g2a and I never had any issue.

The only issue you'll ever encounter with g2a keys is with Steam who might revoke the key if they find out if the key is from a stolen batch or something but no you wouldn't be banned from just buying a key from there.

Since you bought a key from g2a you know they're only around $20 now so I guess you can just buy another key and start over but just be careful next time and if for some reason you do decide to use mods again don't give yourself a ton of money or rank that is the fastest way people get caught.