2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Smokewood

No single player DLC is unbelievable.

D9fred95

All I ever wanted was a North Yankton DLC.

TEMPL4R
3 hours ago, D9fred95 said:

Yes that's would be cool to see a flashback that how Michael,Trevor and Brad are planning for a heist in North Yankton, or witness some events much more before that.

Or play as another characters in same GTA V timeline/events just like EFLC.

You only found out now? I don't know what I find more amazing or bad in this case. No Story Mode DLC or you just finding out now........

Journey_95

Feels like a thread from 2015 lol.. It sucks that there was no SP DLC but its time to move on

Sentinel Driver

Back in 2014 we were promised...

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52217/Grand-Theft-Auto-Online-Spring-Updates

And later this year, look for even more additions to both Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V, including more holiday-themed updates, some very exciting Story Mode DLC and much more.

Darealbandicoot
23 minutes ago, Sentinel Driver said:

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52217/Grand-Theft-Auto-Online-Spring-Updates

And later this year, look for even more additions to both Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V, including more holiday-themed updates, some very exciting Story Mode DLC and much more.

Too bad that Story Mode DLC was all recycled into online content. Extra assassination missions? Included in GTA Online Heists, more flight school lessons? Included in Gta Online flight school, Actual story content? Recycled into the Halloween update, Gta Online Heists and the Doomsday heist. 

Claude4Catalina
5 hours ago, Sentinel Driver said:

you're not wrong, however it wouldn't surprise me if Rockstar were confronted with this quote and replied with "well you got some cars?  and some guns?  that was DLC for the Story Mode"

Reemer

such a joke.

At least update sp, with new cars and sh*t.

FATMANYOU2

I'm still shaking my head on the Lowrider deal:blink:. How in the world you not going to have Lowriders in the story mode! It just fits Franklin's character and lively hood. Please Rockstar return to your ROOTS! 

9 hours ago, southparkmayor said:

Hilarious!😂

On 6/21/2018 at 1:33 AM, Ondr4H said:

If you ask me, I couldnt care less of RDR2, not after GTA Online era.

In 2011 I didnt sleep because of GTA V, I hoped it will be better than GTA IV in every way, that means also great singleplayer DLC.Oh, I was stupid...

I was not that hype myself about RD2, and I enjoyed the ones in the past. I'm just so disappointed with Rockstar,  I was a die hard fan sense the 1st GTA. They would send free stuff, just for showing some love, but man here lately. 😞

Edited by FATMANYOU2
Spelling

Sentinel Driver
21 hours ago, Claude4Catalina said:

you're not wrong, however it wouldn't surprise me if Rockstar were confronted with this quote and replied with "well you got some cars?  and some guns?  that was DLC for the Story Mode"

Well I also remember them mentioning single player dlc in a post describing it as "continuing the adventures of Michael, Franklin and Trevor". But I'll need to find the newswire post before I can say for sure

Claude4Catalina
2 minutes ago, Sentinel Driver said:

Well I also remember them mentioning single player dlc in a post describing it as "continuing the adventures of Michael, Franklin and Trevor". But I'll need to find the newswire post before I can say for sure

can't say I can recall that post of the top of my head but once again it really wouldn't surprise me if you're right...seems with Rockstar's secrecy and greed has killed any hopes of that happening unfortunately

D9fred95
1 hour ago, Sentinel Driver said:

You mean this?

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51955/GTA-Online-Update-Free-Deathmatch-Race-Creators-this

Claude4Catalina

December 2013...ouch.

NiggAndreasYT

well judging from the info we got rockstar got too bussy with gta online and rdr2 that they couldnt make story dlc which is probably not true

Sentinel Driver

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51955/GTA-Online-Update-Free-Deathmatch-Race-Creators-this

GTAV Story Mode Updates. For those ready to jump back into the story of Grand Theft Auto V, we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52200/GTA-Online-The-Business-Update-Coming-Next-Week-Tuesday

They mention flight school and assasination missions here. Date: 27th of February 2014

ViceBoy69

Oh for gods sake f*ck off  GTA4 was not mediocre it wipes the floor with GTA5, you think that about GTA4 then you dont know a good game when you see it and you deserve to play sh*t like GTA5 forever

Mastah

It looks like Gay Tony will return in GTA Online's next DLC, Nightclubs:

qn084N3.png

That's a proper slap in the face to all fans of single player content 🙁

O.Z
On 6/22/2018 at 7:13 PM, D9fred95 said:

Would have been cool...

FATMANYOU2
4 hours ago, Mastah said:

qn084N3.png

WOW, at first I thought this was part of single player,  because it didn't say Nightlife online. I kept reading and well you know the rest.

MARKUS.
On 6/22/2018 at 8:38 AM, Jack Lupino said:

Sadly rockstar released 2 SP dlcs for a mediocre game of 2008

D9fred95
6 hours ago, O.Z said:

Would have been cool...

With all that snow everywhere I hope to god it would've been cool. Nothing more immersion-breaking than a snowy climate with summer temperatures.

Edited by D9fred95

Jack Lupino
3 hours ago, MARKUS. said:

Well yeah i know its even worse but i was being generous and said mediocre

Nightwing 0613
14 hours ago, Mastah said:

qn084N3.png

Yup they keep pouring salt on the wounds of the single player community. I mean seriously, Is it so hard to add all this content to single player as well?

Edited by Nightwing 0613

Ash_735
On 6/21/2018 at 2:58 PM, RetroMystic said:

This tbh. I don't get why half this forum even cares.

>Man f*ck GTA V it is the worst one!
>But R* where is our DLC!

To answer this point, because point 2 can help point 1. GTA IV on it's own is good, but with TLAD and TBOGT the entire thing shines and is boosted. GTAV could've been the same, all those unused map areas, all those blanks in the story, lack of interiors, etc, a SP DLC could easily put all that to use and help elevate GTAV. So that comment you said CAN be applied, GTAV was a let down, but damn it could've done some crazy things and world building with a DLC.

Darealbandicoot
On 6/26/2018 at 9:47 AM, Mastah said:

qn084N3.png

I thought the jet pack was the final f*ck you to Single Player but it looks like more is coming lol. Side note : I can't believe the amount of people defending and making excuses for Rockstar for abandoning single player and not adding the content as a Lowrider in single player would be "game breaking" Sweetie, we already have the Duke O Death so I'm pretty sure say an Insurgent wouldn't be too out of place as an end game item. 

Claude4Catalina
20 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

I thought the jet pack was the final f*ck you to Single Player but it looks like more is coming lol. Side note : I can't believe the amount of people defending and making excuses for Rockstar for abandoning single player and not adding the content as a Lowrider in single player would be "game breaking" Sweetie, we already have the Duke O Death so I'm pretty sure say an Insurgent wouldn't be too out of place as an end game item. 

eh I can understand it when people think that the vehicles that are armed but require a driver and gunner to operate would be out of place in story mode, doesn't mean I wouldn't appreciate them though.  Lowriders would fit right in with Franklin's story and the armed vehicles from the Heist update could've been used as side missions for Mike's movie studio; using them with Mike as a stuntman to film different scenes, completing them unlocks the vehicle for purchase from Warstock.

HelloMyNameIsHuman

It really is unbelievable.

Before, sure, understandable. But making this much money, hand over fist, and not tying in multiple Story Mode DLC by now, is a waste of potential. It would sell like a new GTA, every time. 20 dollar, half-length story, I'd buy it every 6 months, as a series. The map is big enough to support lots of stories, and even new characters. It's pretty dumb they have not made it.

They make enough money to start even an all new after-market episodic production studio and hire good writers and actors, that would sustain itself and supplement the home base studios, it's stupid that they don't, you're right. It's ridiculous and unbelievable.

They could be using the apartments, garages, hideouts, bunkers, all kinds of existing content for story scenarios. But they don't. It's stupidity. As much as they make on GTA Online, they would make so much more with story content. Many skip shark cards (the truth is that GTA Online DLC is not free, in fact, it's one of the most expensive available in time and money alike, pick your poison, it's one of the most expensive DLC in the world to obtain and try out even a fraction of all it has to offer), but no one who loves this game would skip story expansions where you can install one at a time or something, especially if each came with a little something that stays installed when you install a different one and is usable in Online. More incentive. Hook us up, Rockstar.

Edited by JuliusCaesar

Edward Nashton

But we’re all pre-ordering Red Dead 2, right guys? We’re all going to buy it on day one, no questions asked, right? There is no way they’ll take a single player franchise, lauded for it’s immersive gameplay and story, and turn it into a vehicle for a multiplayer game with a robust, micro transaction based business model again, right? They’re not going to cannibalize features that could easily be included in the single player mode for the sake of maximizing micro transaction profits in the multiplayer, right? They won’t put out a game that should’ve been a single player with an optional multiplayer, but Is in actuality a multiplayer with an optional single player, right? Did you see those trailers? ZOMG! I did, they gave me chills, and I now know everything there is to know about the game. Rockstar will do right by me this time, I know it - that’s why I’ll blindly throw my money at them, because that’s how you discourage bad behavior from businesses. Rockstar won’t sh*t in my mouth a second time, wake me when it’s October.

Edited by Edward Nashton

HelloMyNameIsHuman

Absolutely not, Ed. It will need to be a bigger leap from RDR1 to RDR2 than GTA IV was from GTA III for me to play it. I'm okay with the graphics, those are beautiful, but if it feels/plays like RDR1, I won't buy it unless - and I know this is weird - I literally will not be buying RDR2 unless it is extremely smoother and funner to ride a horse OR RDR1 story + map expansion comes as DLC so PC finally gets that story. I have PS4, I will probably buy on PS4 if I buy at all, but I want that RDR1 expansion if it's not leap-years beyond the feeling and gameplay of RDR1.