Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,986 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

BumB0i

Advice on next major purchase

Question

BumB0i

Hi guys.  Apologies if this is in the wrong section, wasn't sure where to put it?

If you have ever been chased up stairs by a bus, yeah, that was probably me 😉 😄

I have been saving my GTA dough, currently have $3.7M (level 177).  I was going to buy a MOC, but heard that they are a waste of money?  Basically I want whatever is going to help me make more money, though I do have multiple weapons upgrades researched that I currently can't access?

In terms of my current assets, here's what I have.  My stuff is old, I don't play much when I am studying:

• Bunker
  • Hydra
  • Tank
  • The old attack chopper
  • Cargobob (for vehicle missions)
  • Some crappy boat
  • X80, the Elegy we all got for free, and a bunch of muscle cars (including the newish one that looks like a Chev 1700 / Vauxhall Viva / Holden Torana)

I'm crap at flying (keyboard warrior + just crap at it), so the hangar is probably a bad idea for me?  I race in racing clans, so anything ground related is doable.

Thanks for the help 🙂

22 answers to this question

xwinkx_girlYakuza
3 minutes ago, BumB0i said:

Basically I want whatever is going to help me make more money,

1. CEO office

2. I/E vehicle warehouse(the cheapest will do)

Rafae
Posted (edited)

Buy the Maze Bank West Office for 1m and then the cheapest vehicle warehouse for 1.5m (La Mesa). Import/Export is the best money maker in the game and you can combine that with bunker sales to make even more money.

Edited by Rafae

xwinkx_girlYakuza
4 minutes ago, Rafae said:

Buy the Maze Bank West Office for 1m and then the cheapest vehicle warehouse for 1.5m (La Mesa). Import/Export is the best money maker in the game and you can combine that with bunker sales to make even more money.

Hey op, listen to Mr.Rafae he is mad rich. He's got all the golden vehicles :D

Rafae

Ninja'd me while I was typing out my original post smh lol

But yeah my advice is golden. Listen to me.

Cutter De Blanc

If you like chasing down people with a Bus you'd love the MOC

BumB0i
Posted (edited)

Sorry, I forgot to mention my Maze Bank CEO office.  I assumed that everybody at my level had one?  Also, two warehouses plus the big car one (south east, industrial area, same as most people)?

Edited by BumB0i
Extra to add.

Rafae
1 minute ago, BumB0i said:

Sorry, I forgot to mention my Maze Bank CEO office.  I assumed that everybody at my level had one?

Ok well just buy the vehicle warehouse then. I/E is profitable as fk and fun to a certain degree too.

BumB0i
10 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

If you like chasing down people with a Bus you'd love the MOC

lol yeah, not many people expect to get KOd by a bus 🤣

xwinkx_girlYakuza
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, BumB0i said:

Sorry, I forgot to mention my Maze Bank CEO office.  I assumed that everybody at my level had one?  Also, two warehouses plus the big car one (south east, industrial area, same as most people)?

Why didn't you say so? In that case here's what you need to buy

à¸à¸¥à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¹à¸à¸«à¸²à¸£à¸¹à¸à¸ à¸²à¸à¸ªà¸³à¸«à¸£à¸±à¸ gold vehicles gta

Make $6.3M more and you're golden(no pun intended) :pp

Edited by xwinkx_girlYakuza

flexcreator

Invest in clothes (i'm not kidding), so you can fool players during the Executive Search.

This is an old trick, but still doable

"The old attack chopper"

Are we talking about the Buzzard? If not - purchase the Buzzard

Make sure the Bunker is fully upgraded. 

What tank do you have exactly? Buy the Doomsday Facility, just so you can invest into the new Tank (useful in missions) + have the Lester teleportation point

Deluxo is useful in missions and doesn't require a facility, so you can consider purchasing it as well, though it costs more than 3.8 mil if you didn't complete the heist. 

Stromberg is a nice alternative

Personally, I never do anything expect the VIP work and I/E these days.

FukNRekd

You're already set to make money if you have the upgrades on your bunker (and it's anywhere except Paleto Bay) and the I/E warehouse for cars.

You'll want to get the MOC for sure. It opens the upgrades and you can use the Phantom for Haulage and it's great for free-roam because choo choo mutha f*cka!

Sanches
Posted (edited)

Major? Uhhh... CEO office will do if you want to make money.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Major, what are you doing here? I've been waiting you in my room.

Edited by Sanches

R3CON
Posted (edited)

I only use the MoC to refill ammo in freeroam or when I need to upgrade/customize a gunrunning vehicle. So if you like the MkII guns and/or weaponized content, sure get one. But outside of that it's pretty pointless. If anything get the Avenger because it does all the above and it flies (unsure if you need a Hangar first tho, if so scratch both off the list). 

I agree with the others that spending the money on another business or income generating venture would be your best bet here. Or...you could just save it because a new DLC is coming eventually and it's good to have enough cash in reserve. 

Edited by R3CON

BumB0i
6 minutes ago, R3CON said:

I only use the MoC to refill ammo in freeroam or when I need to upgrade/customize a gunrunning vehicle. So if you like the MkII guns and/or weaponized content, sure get one. But outside of that it's pretty pointless. If anything get the Avenger because it does all the above and it flies (unsure if you need a Hangar first tho, if so scratch both off the list). 

I agree with the others that spending the money on another business or income generating venture would be your best bet here. Or...you could just save it because a new DLC is coming eventually and it's good to have enough cash in reserve. 

Any idea when the DLC will be released?  I'm happy to hold off, it's taken me a month or two to make that three mil?

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)

Avenger is stored in a facility. And similar to the Phantom that tows the MOC trailer, you can smash that thing into other flying things and have a good ol time.

3 minutes ago, BumB0i said:

it's taken me a month or two to make that three mil?

Upgrade your damned bunker! :twak:

You can make $210k every couple hours while in game. It's the best passive money in the game. Buy supplies for $75k and let it build into guns then sell for $210 (plus 1% bonus for every other player in the session you sell in)

Edited by FukNRekd

R3CON
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, BumB0i said:

Any idea when the DLC will be released? 

Lol I have absolutely no clue my guy. I just know it'll happen "at some point". Many speculate it'll drop late this summer, seems to be the consensus.  

Edited by R3CON

BumB0i
7 minutes ago, FukNRekd said:

Avenger is stored in a facility. And similar to the Phantom that tows the MOC trailer, you can smash that thing into other flying things and have a good ol time.

Upgrade your damned bunker! :twak:

You can make $210k every couple hours while in game. It's the best passive money in the game. Buy supplies for $75k and let it build into guns then sell for $210 (plus 1% bonus for every other player in the session you sell in)

My bunker is maxxed out.  I'm leaning towards the large hangar at Fort Zancudo, since they are 50% off atm?  Is the workshop worth it?

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)

If you're buying a hanger then Zancudo is a no-brainer. Don't understand why anyone would buy one at LSIA. I have the one on the west end and A2 (the large one in the middle) and don't see much difference in them.

I'm a heli-freak so a workshop in the hanger is a must for me. You can upgrade and respray your vehicles. You can fly your CEO buzzard into it and it will create a personal version of it (you can have 2 out in the game at a time this way, one for friends etc). Same with any Pegasus heli or plane.

Edited by FukNRekd

LunaticPandora

Get a tug, best purchase you'll ever make.

BumB0i

lol.  wtf would that do?

I bought the hangar.  Seemed like a good way to go.

Gaffa

MOC is good for when garage space is tight (which the Op doesn't have an issue with) or having the likes of a Hunter glitched into the back so it can be used in Heists or spawned next to you. 

That's the only thing I can shed light on the others got all the good points. 

FrancisBlack
On 6/20/2018 at 2:34 AM, Rafae said:

I would add MC Businesses are great money makers if you know the right techniques - coke, meth, cash can often pay for themselves in one or 2 days.