Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,073 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Yasir_RFL

MOTW#111

Whi has made the best mission?  

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who has made the best mission?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/22/2018 at 02:50 AM

GKHEAT
Posted (edited)

hey,Why is my Mission getting crash in your computer.

Any idea

Edited by GKHEAT

Agent-X

I consequently loose 2 MOTWs in same condition, if i can't win then why you all give me votes in starting and make me happy. You can directly vote to your favourite mission.So,you don't need to change decision.This thing really breaks my heart !

Giorgia Vinegar
2 hours ago, Agent-X said:

I consequently loose 2 MOTWs in same condition, if i can't win then why you all give me votes in starting and make me happy. You can directly vote to your favourite mission.So,you don't need to change decision.This thing really breaks my heart !

C'mon buddy, you can win in the next MOTW.

Agent-X

I don't think.

DennysCute99
25 minutes ago, Agent-X said:

I don't think.

If you commit yourself and work, you can win.

Nuddle King

Listen all, This MOTW Created for the best mission of the week, not voting for friends or sh*t. or  don't try to make Agent X happy by voting him in the Next MOTW,if his mission is really good, you can vote for him, but his mission have no effort?You not supposed to vote for him. Please learn something from MOTW,The best is the best, and the loser is the loser. Next time!that how the old MOTW was, now new members came up with new idea named"voting for my friend". to be honest, that the truth.

Agent-X

Exactly.

LordStarship
9 hours ago, Agent-X said:

Bro you've made a very great mission! I even vote to you! You can win this, it just the matter of time! Keep trying! Rocco was also failed at the first, but he keep trying and trying until he won! You can do that too! Participate again until you won it!

6 minutes ago, Nuddle King said:

Listen all, This MOTW Created for the best mission of the week, not voting for friends or sh*t. or  don't try to make Agent X happy by voting him in the Next MOTW,if his mission is really good, you can vote for him, but his mission have no effort?You not supposed to vote for him. Please learn something from MOTW,The best is the best, and the loser is the loser. Next time!that how the old MOTW was, now new members came up with new idea named"voting for my friend". to be honest, that the truth.

Cant you just shut against the condition? Even if you want to tell the truth, you will just start a drama again in here. Just calm down :)

I know it's unfair, but Dennys has tried his best, also he can't tell Giorgia about it. Keep saying that Dennys is wrong is a false step to choose.

11 hours ago, Nuddle King said:

Congrats my Moroccian guy Rocco, Congrats for winning your first time MOTW and as your second parcipate time!

Here my review anyway:

LordStarShip mission:same old despacito songs, but cool animations tho, but you was to need more actors not only 10 or 8, anyway good job 4/5:Good

Agent X mission:despacito song again, I dont know why they only choose it than other good songs, but you did some good job man. animations was very clear and perfect like every senior design do, animations was like in reallty so,4.5/5:Too Good

DC99 mission:this mission was good but song from GTA SA Radio?is boring because we always make radio on in GTA SA Standard missions, but the animation make the song not boring yeah, But I dont realize what the ending means with those effects, effect at the light, effect at the door, like a sad ending that guy looks to die. 3.5/5:Decent

Rocco Morroco:this is the best mission I played for a song mission, a perfect song that the author choose, great animation with nice actors choosing that make sense with the song, I vote for this 5/5:Excellent.

Venom Bro Mission:Hej monika is pretty funny, I like it but, the song is not like make you exitced or something like that, is just a remix of someone saying"Hej Monika" only that word, with some funny animation. but not too much. I was saying that Venom gonna do a sad song about some horror games like RE7 or smth, but eh, Sorry pal, nothing special. 3/5:Try to improve.

GK Heat I can't play your mission because is crash my DYOM, idk why.

Wah thanks btw. My mission is actually a bad one, but yeah... thanks again. I have an older mission that has much more actors and objects, but it crashes soo..

Also, i can't play GKHEAT's mission too

Nuddle King
Just now, LordStarship said:

Bro you've made a very great mission! I even vote to you! You can win this, it just the matter of time! Keep trying! Rocco was also failed at the first, but he keep trying and trying until he won! You can do that too! Participate again until you won it!

Cant you just shut against the condition? Even if you want to tell the truth, you will just start a drama again in here. Just calm down :)

I know it's unfair, but Dennys has tried his best, also he can't tell Giorgia about it. Keep saying that Dennys is wrong is a false step to choose.

Wah thanks btw. My mission is actually a bad one, but yeah... thanks again. I have an older mission that has much more actors and objects, but it crashes soo..

Also, i can't play GKHEAT's mission too

Drama?what the hell you talking about?Drama is only fa**ots who wanna makes some fights and sh*t, I hope you understand what I am saying and learn what is drama, did even I say Denny is wrong?even if that Giorgia keeps voting for him its will be not accepted, Please go out and breath fresh air before you start it, you know....just calm the f*ck down and don't try to start mad and you will start the whole thing.

GoldenFreddy

ok, i think this is Off-Topic...

Agent-X
Posted (edited)

Ahh MOTWs are going out of my mind. Everything is confusing and suspicious,drama,friendship policies,bla bla ,..whatevr. By the way,where is our winner Rocco.

Edited by Agent-X

LordStarship
20 minutes ago, Nuddle King said:

Drama?what the hell you talking about?Drama is only fa**ots who wanna makes some fights and sh*t, I hope you understand what I am saying and learn what is drama, did even I say Denny is wrong?even if that Giorgia keeps voting for him its will be not accepted, Please go out and breath fresh air before you start it, you know....just calm the f*ck down and don't try to start mad and you will start the whole thing.

Well, ok. I'm not mad at everyone lol. I think you that need to calm down. Talking about it here is not the right place. Talk it with Andrej or Jisse about it.  

Bruh why the heck MOTW become this? I miss the old MOTW

4 minutes ago, Agent-X said:

Ahh MOTWs are going out of my mind. Everything is confusing and suspicious,drama,bla bla ,..whatevr. By the way,where is our winner.

Yasir is pretty inactive nowadays

Agent-X

You are really a true and gentleman,Lord Starship. I really admire you ! 

7 minutes ago, LordStarship said:

Yasir is pretty inactive nowadays

Sorry for saying that but i never seen a MOTW like that,no voting deadline info,no entries info,no decoration,nothing !

VenomDYOM
Posted (edited)

There is a report button for a member. Please calm down and this isn't the topic for making drama.

Edited by VenomDYOM

Rocco Morocco

I thank the people who really enjoyed my mission, it was one of my old time favorite songs that i decided to make the music video for this theme. I'm starting to create the MOTW #112 topic for this week's theme. We'll see if enough people enter for this upcoming MOTW since it would be a theme that i think it has not been made in awhile from my knowledge. I thank everyone for your support and i'll see anyone who will be participating in the MOTW #112 on the new topic. Ciao.

LordStarship
7 minutes ago, Agent-X said:

You are really a true and gentleman,Lord Starship. I really admire you ! 

Sorry for saying that but i never seen a MOTW like that,no voting deadline info,no entries info,no decoration,nothing !

Thank you, but i'm not that good person. In fact i got suspended in DYOM server lol.

Well, we've never seen Yasir is inactive. Idk, maybe he got problem with exam or something.

Just now, Rocco Morocco said:

I thank the people who really enjoyed my mission, it was one of my old time favorite songs that i decided to make the music video for this theme. I'm starting to create the MOTW #112 topic for this week's theme. We'll see if enough people enter for this upcoming MOTW since it would be a theme that i think it has not been made in awhile from my knowledge. I thank everyone for your support and i'll see anyone who will be participating in the MOTW #112 on the new topic. Ciao.

Participating for sure bro! You can also participate too!

VenomDYOM

I think I will also participate, and also thanks Rocco for voting my mission.

Agent-X

Congrets on winning MOTW Rocco Morroco. Take your time and make a good topic you have two days

Nuddle King
Just now, LordStarship said:

Thank you, but i'm not that good person. In fact i got suspended in DYOM server lol.

Well, we've never seen Yasir is inactive. Idk, maybe he got problem with exam or something.

Participating for sure bro! You can also participate too!

I am calmed, also not talking about drama, you just dreaming. this chat has nothing to do with drama or report the modertaors, if you want to report me, report. I don't care, the only I care is my Life in DYOM, this is the place to review and actually this this topic is can accept cheats posts, like I said they cheating means no drama, Please learn something and stop getting things from your head. End of Discussion.

LordStarship
7 hours ago, Nuddle King said:

I am calmed, also not talking about drama, you just dreaming. this chat has nothing to do with drama or report the modertaors, if you want to report me, report. I don't care, the only I care is my Life in DYOM, this is the place to review and actually this this topic is can accept cheats posts, like I said they cheating means no drama, Please learn something and stop getting things from your head. End of Discussion.

Not reporting you for sure, bro. Why do i want to?