Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,092 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Yasir_RFL

MOTW#111

Whi has made the best mission?  

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who has made the best mission?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/22/2018 at 02:50 AM

DennysCute99
23 minutes ago, S.S. Boy said:

My vote is for Agent. His mission is superb or i will participate next time.See you soon, i am back.😁😁

What's your name on DYOM?

Toaster107

I voted for GKHEAT since he did not have votes for his mission and he did put some work into it. It was a nice mission aswell.

DennysCute99
18 minutes ago, Toaster107 said:

I voted for GKHEAT since he did not have votes for his mission and he did put some work into it. It was a nice mission aswell.

But you're always changing the vote.

Toaster107
Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, DennysCute99 said:

But you're always changing the vote.

I only changed once lol. It will remain to GKHEAT.

Edited by Toaster107

Toaster107

Also how did you get 2 votes from a mission with 1 actor that stood there dancing for like 2 minutes to a song from BounceFM and only had like 3 special effects. Compared to the other contestants that actually put effort in their mission for this theme.

DennysCute99

My vote goes to Lordstarhip! :D

VenomDYOM

GoldenFreddy, Giorgia Vinegar, Salman Abidi are always voting for him whenever there's a better mission. I don't know why is this happening.

GoldenFreddy
Just now, VenomDYOM said:

GoldenFreddy, Giorgia Vinegar, Salman Abidi are always voting for him whenever there's a better mission. I don't know why is this happening.

Welp, not always, but this motw, idk, it s the only mission that i likedz aand, everyone likes what they likes, right?

VenomDYOM

Okay, sorry then. I was going crazy again.

DennysCute99
2 minutes ago, VenomDYOM said:

Okay, sorry then. I was going crazy again.

Giorgia always votes my mission, but I can not help it.

Toaster107
Posted (edited)

@VenomDYOM How did goldenfreddy respond to you quickly if you didn’t @ him.

Also how would people vote for something with no effort, it’s rediculious. (I’m talking about Dennyscute99 mission)

Edited by Toaster107

Giorgia Vinegar
10 minutes ago, VenomDYOM said:

But unfortunately I like Dennys mission and the vote.

GoldenFreddy
8 minutes ago, Toaster107 said:

@VenomDYOM How did goldenfreddy respond to you quickly if you didn’t @ him.

Also how would people vote for something with no effort, it’s rediculious. (I’m talking about Dennyscute99 mission)

i m following this topic, so i see when someone is writing here...

DennysCute99
4 minutes ago, GoldenFreddy said:

I'm following him too. xD

Toaster107
Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, GoldenFreddy said:

Okay good.

@DennysCute99 Also the unanswered question as VenomDYOM mentioned. Why do the same people vote for your mission always, if your mission for this theme was nothing compared to the effort that other people have put to their missions.

Edited by Toaster107

Huzaifa khan

My most memorable dyom video in 2017 Despacito at santa maria beach. 😜😜😂

DennysCute99
1 minute ago, Toaster107 said:

Okay good.

@DennysCute99 Also the unanswered question as VenomDYOM mentioned. Why do the same people vote for your mission always, if your mission for this theme was nothing compared to the effort that other people have put to their missions.

But if you like a person we like my mission, vote for it.

1 minute ago, Huzaifa khan said:

Since you do not show up on forums :D:D:D

Toaster107
Posted (edited)

@DennysCute99 You know it’s cheating when your own “friends” only vote for your mission every time so that you’ll win. That’s why you have been winning these MOTW’s recently.

Edited by Toaster107

DennysCute99
2 minutes ago, Toaster107 said:

@DennysCute99 You know it’s cheating when your own “friends” only vote for your mission every time so that you’ll win. That’s why you have been winning these MOTW’s recently.

But I cannot help it, if others like my mission, they vote without problems.

Toaster107
23 minutes ago, DennysCute99 said:

But I cannot help it, if others like my mission, they vote without problems.

Okay man, whatever you say.

DennysCute99
24 minutes ago, Toaster107 said:

Okay man, whatever you say.

I understand that you have to respect the rules but unfortunately I can not do anything about it, even if I do not win in this MOTW.

Nuddle King

Old MOTW was voting for the best mission by effort, now The New MOTW Its voting for their friend mission. DYOM Logic these days.

LordStarship

Welp! I forget to vote! My vote is to Agent X since his mission is beautiful. Right now, i'm enjoying my summer holiday so.... yeah.

Thanks Dennys for your vote, even though i wont win XD

Ok, so for Dennys "drama", i think you should tell Giorgia that you shouldn't vote for your friend every MOTW, since it is annoying. I know you cant change Giorgia's vote, but at least you can speak with him/her about this :)

My mission is very bad tbh, no lyrics, lack of objects. My older mission (The first mission i created for this MOTW) has too many objects and actors lol. It crashes afterwards. Dang, i'm stupid lol. Many of you have inspired me to make a greater mission, but i think i won't be able to. I still need to learn from such a great mission like Agent X's mission. However, i will say thank you for all the participants that have spend their time to create such a great mission to win. You all have tried your best to do it. Even if you didn't win this, you'll be able to improve yourself to the max, and create such the best mission all have ever seen. I know everyone can win, and i can win too. 

Looks like Agent X and Rocco will have such a competition again here XD

6 hours ago, Huzaifa khan said:

Am i copying your mission XD

Agent-X
Posted (edited)

What the f*ck ! If MOTWs are being won by friend's support then i can not participate more.

I am really missing 2017 MOTWs,when best mission won. Now,i am understanding that why pro designers not taking part in MOTWs. Maybe i am wrong !

Edited by Agent-X

Agent-X

By the way,again tie situation.Let's see who will be the winner.

Toaster107
Posted (edited)

I think the winner should be the one who came up with an original idea of a song not the same song done already because despacito has already been done. I said that I wouldnt change it but since now it’s a tie situation i decided to change it. Originality is important for a good mission so my vote goes to Rocco. 

Edited by Toaster107

Agent-X
15 minutes ago, Toaster107 said:

I think the winner should be the one who came up with an original idea of a song not the same song done already because despacito has already been done. I said that I wouldnt change it but since now it’s a tie situation i decided to change it. Originally is important for a good mission so my vote goes to Rocco. 

There are a few dancing animations in DYOM and we have to use them to make a dancing mission. That's why you thinking that i copy Huzafia. And despacito song is worldwide famous song and pinned in Theme's photo also. That's why i use it. My animations are different from Huzafia. Or sorry to say that but Rocco..M' mission has lack of Dance. This theme is all about dance not shooting,...etc.

Nuddle King
Posted (edited)

Congrats my Moroccian guy Rocco, Congrats for winning your first time MOTW and as your second parcipate time!

Here my review anyway:

LordStarShip mission:same old despacito songs, but cool animations tho, but you was to need more actors not only 10 or 8, anyway good job 4/5:Good

Agent X mission:despacito song again, I dont know why they only choose it than other good songs, but you did some good job man. animations was very clear and perfect like every senior design do, animations was like in reallty so,4.5/5:Too Good

DC99 mission:this mission was good but song from GTA SA Radio?is boring because we always make radio on in GTA SA Standard missions, but the animation make the song not boring yeah, But I dont realize what the ending means with those effects, effect at the light, effect at the door, like a sad ending that guy looks to die. 3.5/5:Decent

Rocco Morroco:this is the best mission I played for a song mission, a perfect song that the author choose, great animation with nice actors choosing that make sense with the song, I vote for this 5/5:Excellent.

Venom Bro Mission:Hej monika is pretty funny, I like it but, the song is not like make you exitced or something like that, is just a remix of someone saying"Hej Monika" only that word, with some funny animation. but not too much. I was saying that Venom gonna do a sad song about some horror games like RE7 or smth, but eh, Sorry pal, nothing special. 3/5:Try to improve.

GK Heat I can't play your mission because is crash my DYOM, idk why.

Edited by Nuddle King

Agent-X

Congrets Rocco Morroco,you win in your 2nd try in MOTW. This is a very big thing at all.Which shows that you are a good designer.

VenomDYOM
21 minutes ago, Nuddle King said:

Congrats my Moroccian guy Rocco, Congrats for winning your first time MOTW and as your second parcipate time!

Here my review anyway:

LordStarShip mission:same old despacito songs, but cool animations tho, but you was to need more actors not only 10 or 8, anyway good job 4/5:Good

Agent X mission:despacito song again, I dont know why they only choose it than other good songs, but you did some good job man. animations was very clear and perfect like every senior design do, animations was like in reallty so,4.5/5:Too Good

DC99 mission:this mission was good but song from GTA SA Radio?is boring because we always make radio on in GTA SA Standard missions, but the animation make the song not boring yeah, But I dont realize what the ending means with those effects, effect at the light, effect at the door, like a sad ending that guy looks to die. 3.5/5:Decent

Rocco Morroco:this is the best mission I played for a song mission, a perfect song that the author choose, great animation with nice actors choosing that make sense with the song, I vote for this 5/5:Excellent.

Venom Bro Mission:Hej monika is pretty funny, I like it but, the song is not like make you exitced or something like that, is just a remix of someone saying"Hej Monika" only that word, with some funny animation. but not too much. I was saying that Venom gonna do a sad song about some horror games like RE7 or smth, but eh, Sorry pal, nothing special. 3/5:Try to improve.

GK Heat I can't play your mission because is crash my DYOM, idk why.

I actually didn't really that focus on the mission. I just made it, for nothing.