Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kiwi_91

How to sell hanger crates solo?

Kiwi_91

been grinding solo for a while now, but haven't attempted any hanger sell missions but recently i thought i'd try something new. i know selling 50 crates at once will be impossible solo so what number of crates makes for the perfect possible solo mission? 

Tomtomsengermany

i always sell solo 10 crates at once. maximum crates for minimum vehicles

Gridl0k
Posted (edited)

I sold one crate and it gave me 3 havoks once.

f*ck air freight.

(iirc 8 crates is max for good choices. Look at I/E high end only instead imo)

Edited by Gridl0k
ninjad and wrong

Action_Andy

Some hangar sales missions are impossible to do solo, even when you sell one crate. Others are doable, but still will be a pia. Never sell solo. And never sell, when it is not double pay.

Gridl0k

I should mention that Airfreight is much more profitable with a full Org, yeah. It's the one freeroam thing most strongly tilted toward that (except maybe some biker stuff).

El Payaso

"How to sell hangar crates solo?"

Don't.

kcole4001
Posted (edited)

I/E and bunker are the solo money makers.

VIP jobs in between.

I only did hangar work to get aircraft discounts.

It's worth it for that.

Otherwise: too much work for too little payout.

Edited by kcole4001

hugh750

selling hanger crates solo can be done but it isn't easy.

it's obviously harder now with the overpowered weaponized vehicles and aircraft.

i haven't done it in a year, sorry op if we're giving you some form of buyers regret.

Sentinel Driver

how many times I need to say...

aircraft hangAr

coat hangEr

what is it with people calling it a f*cking hanger???

air freight is not worth it solo but if you play with assiocates they get shafted and earn jack dilly sh*t. So someone always loses with airfreight

hotrats773

Waiting for the DLC that allows me to nuke my f*cking hangar (or creepy Ron). I play solo and air freight gives me more fits than I care to mention.

So yeah, if you're ready for frustration on top of frustration, go for it.

Stormingz

I’ve only ever sold crates during double payout, and did the missions for the trade prices mainly, but whenever I’ve sold ten crates, I’ve always got a single vehicle sale mission, all of which have been relatively easy for me.

Kiwi_91

i guess i'll stick to i/e then. i just wanted to give this a try as something new but i guess i've took it for all its worth and thats the plane discounts.

kcole4001

For anyone wanting to buy planes, it really is worth doing for the trade discount, and you'll make a little extra money when you sell your stock.

It's good to do while your bunker is running research only for instance, obviously this is geared toward newer players.

Once you have all the missions you need for the plane discounts, and research is done, it's time to concentrate on gunrunning, I/E, and VIP jobs.

Bloodytears1666
Posted (edited)

25 crates never will be difficult. Most of the time it's two vehicles. From my experience, which aight, I do this every time it's double and extra,

2 Skylifts 2 drop points - very easy.

2 Alfa Z1 10 drop points, 5 cargo each plane - requires decent flying skill, from hard to easy.

2 Seabreeze 10 drop points, 5 cargo each plane - normal, only need to dodge rockets.

2 Cargobobs, 4 drop points and 4 boxes, but one Cargobob can deliver only two - easy.

I'm noticed if amount less this number game tends to ruin it with hunter missions where two delivery vehicles must be at drop point at the same time. Still you able to do it solo if will be quick with PV aircraft.

After 25, starting from 26 you'll get at least 3 delivery vehicles or even hardcore 8 havoks.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

Hécate-II

The Havoks mission is super easy for LSIA owners, but almost impossible for Zancudo owners.

I finished it with 4 min left on my alt account(where I own LSIA), then I tried to reiterate it on my main account(Zancudo) and failed, ran out of time when starting the sell from Zancudo...

Hunter mission has been ruined indeed for solo players, you have to switch between the two Hunters which is extremely idiotic and time-consuming.

Mogul mission when soloed is too idiotic, change session.

Harbz

I wouldn't bother just admire the full stock that will never get raided 

Gridl0k
5 minutes ago, HARBUJAHN said:

Exactly what I ended up doing, the Steal missions are fun, especially in an Avenger or wotnot, so I filled to 80% and left some space for those crates that umm fall off the back of a Titan.

Alvarez
26 minutes ago, HARBUJAHN said:

Same here.

I fill the hangar up with no intention of selling. Unless a 2x pops up again, then maybe.

Harbz

They could offer 3X sales and i still wouldn't bother lol, id like too fill my bunker as well but i can't be arsed with the raids every time im ceo.

GrizzJack

I wouldn't bother trying to make a profit out of Smuggler's Run business. If you're solo, do it for fun, such as using these new flying toys to your advantage when you're bored and mess around in public session dropping bombs around. :turn:

kcole4001

The steal missions are also a decent way to test fly some planes you don't own yet.

It's how I found I don't like the Hunter as much as the Akula.

It would be nice if you could, as a solo player, decide how much you are going to sell rather than have to sell all or nothing.

Same with bunker stock.

Harbz
53 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

The steal missions are also a decent way to test fly some planes you don't own yet.

It's how I found I don't like the Hunter as much as the Akula.

It would be nice if you could, as a solo player, decide how much you are going to sell rather than have to sell all or nothing.

Same with bunker stock.

Very good way too get good at flying as well, not long ago i filled my racks up as i was bored and used an annihilatior for a good few hours, im very good in the air but f*cking hell it was challenging lol

kcole4001

You're definitely right about the practice.

I found the Annihilator pretty stable for gunnery.

In SP when I felt like a rampage I'd steal one and head over to LSIA (instant wanted level) and start shooting LSPD helos until the chopper gave out.

I can't seem to hit anything with the MG in any other aircraft very well.

Kiwi_91
3 hours ago, Hécate-II said:

The Havoks mission is super easy for LSIA owners, but almost impossible for Zancudo owners.

I finished it with 4 min left on my alt account(where I own LSIA), then I tried to reiterate it on my main account(Zancudo) and failed, ran out of time when starting the sell from Zancudo...

Hunter mission has been ruined indeed for solo players, you have to switch between the two Hunters which is extremely idiotic and time-consuming.

Mogul mission when soloed is too idiotic, change session.

so no point trying? one thing that bugs me in this game is having bad stats for sell/source missions (don't know why) and if im going to be failing a load from switching sessions and stuff then this is a no from me 

kcole4001
Posted (edited)

I think bunkers suffer from this issue as well.

Depending on your location, the vehicles given (stupid F'ing dunebuggies) and the drop points assigned, sometimes you will have no chance of 100% success, might as well save the grief and switch sessions since you'll be losing less (I think) than if you go ahead and miss the last drop.

A session switch in bunker sales will only lose $7000.

Also, some steal missions I found way too much trouble.

The protect the Titan mission I never finished once.

If it came up I'd just find a way to end it fast and try another.

Edited by kcole4001

Hécate-II
3 hours ago, Kiwi_91 said:

so no point trying? one thing that bugs me in this game is having bad stats for sell/source missions (don't know why) and if im going to be failing a load from switching sessions and stuff then this is a no from me 

You could try contacting peoples on GTAF playing on your platform to help you selling that stock, and forget Airfreight forever after that. 

mrgstrings

Surprisingly never got the Mogul sale which is impossible solo. 

kcole4001
Posted (edited)

I got that one three times I think, kept thinking I must be doing something very wrong, never got more than two drops made before being shot down.

That thing's way too slow, and can't turn fight for $#!T.

Edited by kcole4001

whywontyoulisten
2 hours ago, kcole4001 said:

I got that one three times I think, kept thinking I must be doing something very wrong, never got more than two drops made before being shot down.

That thing's way too slow, and can't turn fight for $#!T.

I did a double Mogul sale with pilot and gunner on each, plus at least 3 other skilled people in jets/helis flying cover, and I was still on fire at the last drop. The NPCs are relentless.