Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,182 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

kenmy13999

DOUBLE GTA$ AND RP ON SELECT HEISTS & CONTACT MISSIONS IN GTA ONLINE

kenmy13999
Posted (edited)

DOUBLE GTA$ AND RP ON SELECT HEISTS & CONTACT MISSIONS IN GTA ONLINE

Plus Steep Discounts on Premium Properties, Combat Gear & More

DOUBLE GTA$ & RP BONUSES

Through June 18th, you and your trusted crew of Heist tacticians can double your take with Double GTA$ & RP on the following:

4550bb5daa190e20ce4f8ec4fcfa2e6431f6203d

SCOPE OUT | KURUMA | THE FLEECA JOB

Lester's been busy lining up high stakes job opportunities, and it's time to cut your teeth on a bank job to prove your worth. The target is a safety deposit box in an unassuming Fleeca Bank branch on the Western Highway – the bonds in the box are well worth the risk. Scope it out, head to Little Seoul to source the getaway vehicle, then infiltrate the vault and get away clean. Have talent behind the wheel of the Armored Kuruma and make sure the Driller keeps a cool head to handle the hacking, along with a steady hand to infiltrate the safety deposit box. 

f5fb2fe19f90ef8d26d352c35582e2aac74b2e97

PLANE | BUS | STATION | WET WORK | THE PRISON BREAK

Agent 14 is commissioning you and your team to spring a high-profile asset from Bolingbroke Penitentiary. Standard op for a breakout: you'll need an inmate transport bus, a smuggler's plane being used by the Vagos to traffic goods out of the country, a hardcopy of the inmate transfer schedule stolen from inside a police department and some heavy weaponry for good measure. To help things go smoothly, make sure you recruit a skilled pilot and a demolitions expert to the team. The good news for you, Professor Rashkovsky pays well.

63d1a55583b19b40af45d84914d00da2c16d08ac

THE DATA BREACHES (FINALE ONLY)

When foreign agents mount an attack on a hidden IAA Facility, your crew must mobilize and breach the base to prevent international calamity. You'll be up against a veritable army of Merryweather mercenaries, so pack heavy weaponry and heavy combat armor to fend them off. Repel the invasion, save the day, and net a tidy ransom.

e3edc48f497c8484e59e31167848dfe062e26090

Your old friend and totally legitimate businessman Mr. Yetarian is upping the ante for all skilled carjackers this week. Put in an honest day's work and receive Double Cash & RP on all Simeon Contact Missions through June 18th.

SELECT VEHICLE, PROPERTY & GEAR DISCOUNTS

Take advantage of discounted heavy combat outfits and bulletproof helmets when tackling Heists, which can be the difference maker in surviving your getaway. Also this week, Heist ringleaders can save on Facilities to launch The Doomsday Heist missions while up and coming entrepreneurs get up to 50% off various criminal properties.

• Facilities – 40% off
  • Hangars – 50% off
  • Executive Offices – 50% off
  • Bulletproof Helmets – 50% off
  • Street, Light & Heavy Combat Heist Outfits – 50% off

And in honor of the World's game, sport the flags of the world with 50% off all Yacht Country Flags & Country Flag Parachute Bags through June 18th.

In addition, Warstock, Legendary Motorsport and Southern San Andreas Super Autos are offering up to 30% off a diverse range of Vehicles to get the job done in style:

91fc6defcf3db72e24e656fb122bbcf89be3769c

Cheval Taipan – 30% off

Overflod Autarch – 30% off

25d22aa4973a9a13d94c5df860eb6ecc1ba86021

Imponte Deluxo – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
3e8c73ddd723ec1d194ecc0a10c88d970ad8273f
Karin Kuruma – 30% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)

Karin Armored Kuruma – 30% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)

5ff4c7001eff967392fd0690b539156f3faffeea

Lampadati Casco – 30% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)

Edited by kenmy13999

CaptainMarvel

Nice little week with a variety of bonus

money opportunities. Here’s to the next few weeks hopefully including the other heists and doomsday acts! 

And double I/E too please!

Shadowfennekin

So the Doomsday setups aren't double? Weak!

kenmy13999

Hope the op is readable now

KingBen

Anyone know how much the Doomsday Act 1 is paying out on hard with double money?

Jenkiiii

Sometimes you have to hold up your hands and say; hey, this event isn't really for me because I'm not that interested in doing heists these days, but neither am I gong to make a big scene out of it. It's just another event week and I'll take what I can from it, especially the odd Simeon 'Blow Up' mission for easy earnings.

But WHY the continued delay on the Jester Classic? It's already globally hated because of the crazily extended drip-feeding process, and everyone who actually plays GTA online knows of its existence and how Rockstar are delaying it on purpose, but why continue with a marketing strategy that's focused on new and casual players who are not informed? Has it really gotten to that stage in Summer 2018 where Rockstar are determined to drag out every last possible piece of information?

Maybe Rockstar are just toying with us and trying to build up expectation for the next DLC by dragging things out as long as possible, but we all know what's really going on here: focusing on the new and uninformed players while pretending that the actual player base somehow doesn't exist. Yet again treating their player base like idiots I'm afraid. Ughhh Rockstar Marketing.

LunaticPandora
Posted (edited)

Man, even when they do an event week they hardly ever do they still find a way to cock it up. Not having double on ALL heists is bad enough, but only the finale for act 1 in doomsday? Jesus christ that's lame. I was looking forward to hosting act 1 again and hoping the double money might motivate randoms to not be sh*t. Guess I can kiss goodbye to that then. And is it me or are the sales really dire lately? Either they offer something no one in their right mind would want, (a prison bus, really?) or they keep repeating the same damn sales they've done for the past 2 months.

Edited by LunaticPandora

AgentPlum

Anyone that says this event week if decent needs to take along hard look at themselves. Not even double on set ups LOL. No way am I doing heists, the time they take I may as well sell 2 or 3 top range cars and get the same for no effort at all - weak as p*ss event week so yet again I am going to pass, save my wonga and carry on with San Andreas which is very enjoyable again after years not playing it - currently just finished Torenos Last Flight (forgot how hard it was to aim RPGs at that damn chopper with no lock on)

You all carry on with your heists for little reward .... (-:

Tails Prower

Well this is possibly the most stupid way of getting people to play by only making certain heists double money although I am quite happy

as I have a Prison Break heists and Doomsday Finale for Act 1 currently in progress so I guess I will be participating in those heists at least.

Regarding the Jester classic it was inevitable they were going to drag it out for at least another week possibly longer as my gut instinct when

this DLC was released way back in March I had a gut feeling we'd be looking at least July/August before any further DLC and is one reason

I've hardly had the game in the console since end of March.

The biggest problem I can see is that R* won't change the drip feed style so even if we do get a new DLC next month they will somehow

drag it out until Red Dead Redemption II's release.

Hopefully I am wrong though!

Nick1020

Bulletproof Helmets – 50% off

Street, Light & Heavy Combat Heist Outfits – 50% off

- No Jester Classic

1287432895880.jpg

Rashkovskys Shiv
3 minutes ago, Nick1020 said:

Bulletproof Helmets – 50% off

Street, Light & Heavy Combat Heist Outfits – 50% off

- No Jester Classic

1287432895880.jpg

I'd take the discounts on the Bulletproof Helmets and heist clothing over the jester classic, it's not that fast, looks stupid, and has poor customization, no point in buying that when there are probably 10 better cars that you could get instead. 

And I like the Toyota Supra IRL. 

Quinn_flower
Posted (edited)

Yawn 

Edited by Quinn_flower

IamCourtney
Posted (edited)

I've been on a bit of a Save the Noobs kick lately so running some randos through Fleeca should be good fun.

Might carry my scrub friend through Act I a time or two as well... can you still do the finale on Hard if you run the setups on lower difficulties? 

Edited by IamCourtney

Cudwieser

Blow Up! Blow Up 2! Blow Up 3!. Handy little money spinners now. Flecca is a quick spinner as well.

PondNewt

I'll mainly be doing the Simeon missions this week.  I like pretty much all of those with the exception of that awful It takes a thief where the yellow Coquette often ends up all the way over in Blaine County.  I'll bypass that one and put all the others in a playlist to play throughout the week.  Heists aren't really my thing but I may do a little bit of Fleeca.  It might sound a bit funny as I'm an experienced player with the game in general but regarding Fleeca I never got the hang of that drilling mini game in the finale so that may prevent me from bothering too much with it this week.  Guess I could assign that role to my partner and hope for the best.  We'll see.    

Nick1020
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rashkovskys Shiv said:

I'd take the discounts on the Bulletproof Helmets and heist clothing over the jester classic, it's not that fast, looks stupid, and has poor customization, no point in buying that when there are probably 10 better cars that you could get instead. 

And I like the Toyota Supra IRL. 

It’s the closest thing to a Supra in this game despite the fact it’s a turd sandwich. I’m just baffled at why they do sales for something that cost 10k-30k-ish. Plus I knew it wasn’t gonna come out anyways. 

Edit: Forgot to mention only allowing specific things to be double money such as Simeon missions or double money only for the heist, not set ups.  

Edited by Nick1020

hei3enberg

Select heists? And I was foolish enough that R* will not fall that low. But anyway, it's not like I need the money, it's the idiotic selectivity that annoys me.

Spectre "2K"

i'll take a select few heists double money over any more air freight any day of the century 

That1Skeleton

Image result for sleeping gif

Kiethblacklion

I can work with this. Simeon's missions are so easy and quick, putting them in a playlist and running through them should net a nice little bit of pocket change. I do like the prison break heist as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar will make two more heists double next week.

ferguson99

All the lame GTA streamers was made to look stupid again...….. Why are so intent on getting this Classic Jester?

Rockstar will release it when they are ready, like if there is such a thing as a Nightclub update...…. if there is, it will be posted on the Newswire a week or 2 before release with a nice 1 min intro video.

Nick1020
3 minutes ago, ferguson99 said:

All the lame GTA streamers was made to look stupid again...….. Why are so intent on getting this Classic Jester?

It’s a Supra and good old clickbait. 

IceDree

Simeon can &%$# himself & there's not enough money in the world that'll make me play The Prison Break again.

Mrs. Buzz

I like it.

Fleeca is always fun on my random heist-join-desk, so is Prison Break. While for the 1st either newcomers are looking for support or old-pros on their 2nd to x char., PB is always fun and a challenge. Serious. I play them for three years now and they're still fun most of the time.

Instantly grabed a Casco. Wonderful cruiser once its max-tuned (sh*t2drive™ in its setup, though).

Act 1 is a joke.

Arrows to Athens

Why Simeon missions?

ferguson99
10 minutes ago, Nick1020 said:

It’s a Supra and good old clickbait. 

Sad aren't they 

FlacidJack

Not sure why but this weeks specials and bonuses made me think of this...

Jenkiiii
3 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Why Simeon missions?

Isn't he Armenian? Which is just down the road from Russia (and the World Cup), and Rockstar's reputation for cheesy marketing. It'll be Bogdan Bogdan next week, for sure.

Gaffa
Posted (edited)

I enjoy seeing different members of the community posting these topics, it's good. Love the Rockstar media link by the way, hehe. 😛 Well seeing as I post these up I may as well continue that trend: 

With regards to the Dinka Jester Classic... well my chair is real comfortable, and I'm staying in it... This may just be the time Rockstar Games (or their PR team) is doing something new and seeing how things go. I'm holding out for it to be renamed the Karin Supremacy or something to make it worthy, put into the Sports class, given a few different licks of liveries (and the other much needed cosmetic options). They could leave the handling of the vehicle alone as far as I'm concerned (minus the strAdvancedFlags being set to F0000) but a slight boost to bring it up to par with the top end of the Sports class is something I'd never complain about. 

Edited by Gaffa

ferguson99
6 minutes ago, Jenkiiii said:

Isn't he Armenian? Which is just down the road from Russia (and the World Cup), and Rockstar's reputation for cheesy marketing. It'll be Bogdan Bogdan next week, for sure.

How are Rockstar meant to know the World Cup starts in a few weeks...…. after the last world cup, USA arrived home to an empty airport.

football (soccer) still ain't big over the pond.  even players moved there when they hit 35...… Beckham, Lampard, Henry, Defoe