2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Quinn_flower

Forza Horizon 4

Pizzahut

Having quite a fun time. (sorry for low quality)

NAzVTn7.jpg

m8tD5Gq.jpg

HWR240c.jpg

QSt8xfX.jpg

Edited by Pizzahut

Noale

Switched the Giulia to matte black with bronze wheels. No ragrets. And the fitment makes me happy.

4u5MWP6.jpg

e2s2Ce8.jpg

ttGTqtE.jpg QiNO8H1.jpg

dxtJQpf.jpg

uUSy2g0.jpg

Gl8r70a.jpg

Mg6qU3J.jpg wRum8DU.jpg

DjwKhpw.jpg

Kaiju Blue

1f1123d9-90f2-48cd-89da-c8ad4310d46a16f642a5-cf4e-456b-80bf-dea1d3882dc2e3b42d24-c04a-443d-a2a0-f693b6f98c1548459f00-2b8f-4c00-8beb-17447aa2d275I'm a huge fan of the FF and the GTC4Lusso, I've got my fingers crossed for the release of the latter as either a Forzathon store item or, failing that, part of some DLC. 

Rewdalf

What is with the seasonal events and having muscle cars driving across offroad tracks?

Seems so utterly stupid to me.

So I built a rally Demon just for the event and ended up being the only prepared member of all three teams I got in matchmaking...

Everyone else was just using road-focused S1 muscle cars and having a lot of trouble.

unknown.png

unknown.png

It's, uh... actually really fun.

Charlottes

I bought this game for full price, and the last time i did that was of course, grand theft auto V for PC in 2015, and i gotta say: it's pretty fun! Most of the reasons I like GTA Online are the same as the ones why I like this game, so its been good to have a game thats good so like. I know this sounds dumb but im glad this game is better in ways that matter so i dont have to care as much about GTA:O anymore

2pgWioJ.jpg

XRwiKHn.jpg

anyways photomode rules a lot

Audi

Yeah photomode is lit

Forza_Horizon_4_Screenshot_2018.10.16_-_

Forza_Horizon_4_Screenshot_2018.10.16_-_

Forza_Horizon_4_Screenshot_2018.10.14_-_

Pininfarina

Mediocre engine sounds, pathetic multiplayer, and weak progression, but otherwise a solid 7/10 game for me. 

80d9f6d2-b98f-4395-944c-236f1a60c6e4.PNG

uGAl98bx6z8JR1AbPI=

IR3Cyd6IT%2BknRuy34gEkZ%2BBTKM0p%2BYcKo=

Edited by Pininfarina

Miamivicecity

New update now with the route creator and a new set of stories events plus some other fixes. I like the route editor.

I've created a couple already. I was making my own "Goliath"  sprint route which was about 30km long. Went to test it, but the starting grid was set backwards so all the cars went hay wire trying to turn the right way. Bugger. All that time and it was for nothing lol.

Anyway I just wish we could also create our own championships like Horizon 3. The replay value would be through the roof.

Rewdalf

Been f*cking around.

Keep getting the occasional car from wheelspins, and I can't help but think I'm not the only one bothered by the cluttered garage you get after playing the game long enough.

Some 'play' sessions are spent just customizing and tuning cars I'll never use, for up to three hours...

unknown.png

Strangely enough, having the best of luck in an S1 XJ220. It's so refined and well behaved, but then again I play with zero assists which makes driving any other RWD high-power car a nightmare.

You either have to settle for AWD and horrible understeer, or stick with RWD and get left behind at every start line...

The XJ220 on the other hand has fantastic launch, great control, and surprising speed (when tuned properly...)

unknown.png

Just like in FH4, I abhorrently hate any type of offroad race.

f*ck 'em.

Every single one.

It's endlessly frustrating, the offroad physics are pretty sh*t (or not, I just don't like them) and the AI never slip, slide, or f*ck up.

What is it with your offroad vehicle swerving in a random direction after every single jump? Even if you take it perfectly straight and let off the throttle, you almost always have to skid 90 degrees to one side and lose your place...

I've been re-blueprinting all of the offroad and buggy races into rally ones, which causes the AI to rubberband so hard past you, that they end up missing checkpoints on turns and resetting behind you...

Glad to see significant change has been made to the crappy AI.

Not.

unknown.png

I mentioned I was glad VW is back, right...?

unknown.png

Also, driving a built Austin Healy Sprite is nowhere near as fun in a video game as it is in reality...

Your sense of speed is so skewed in a game compared to actually driving a street legal go-kart.

But nobody saw that coming, did they?

It's still pretty fun.

unknown.png

Also, as someone who uses no assists, no abs, and no traction control, there is a stark contrast between racing against S1 and S2 AI, who speed away as if you were driving on a frictionless plane...

and racing against D, C, and B class AI who are so weighed down by intrusive traction control and lack of power.

Makes building lower end cars infinitely more fun, but nobody online ever plays anything below A.

I've raced around Goliath once in a B class 911 online, and it was pretty much the most fun experience I've had.

That, and I was so far ahead I forgot it was a race...

livejoker

Getting around to paint this Golf (blue one). First task is finish the wave/shapes thing going on, something along the lines of Fast & Furious 1 style like a background car or something. Once i'm satisfied (A.K.A get around to finish it/fix some stuff like the blue waves not lining up correctly) then I'll do my own manufacturer stickers on the side skirt and lastly take a shot at making my own female sticker.  I also bought RDR2 so don't know how much time I'll have between that, FH4 and my new job. So far I kinda regret buying Ultimate - VIP is neat as it removes some of the grind such as Forzathon points but like Car Pass got nothing that interests me and I drive the same 8 cars anyway.

JSauzZf.png

7hwrYR1.png

L6hAlTz.png

GoJHbXQ.png

Edited by livejoker

luisniko

If anyone want to make eurobeat meme, preferably with non cookie-cutter cars, I'll watch.

Maxx1013

Pretty decent update but I'm really disappointed they didn't fix the glitched barn finds achievement I'm going to be stuck at 98% because of that.

Almost got all Horizon Edition cars now just need the Maserati MC12. It seems every person playing this game knows the Maserati 300 S has a car in its perks I have bought 10 of them so far and all have been missing the car. There is decent money to be made there I have been bidding on every single one of them at 600k and I've got 10 so far and sold them all for a profit. Would have thought people would have learnt by now there is no car in them considering I have sold 6 in the last couple of hours and I have 4 on the auction right now.

Ivan1997GTA

Since Forza Motorsport 6 had the Chryslus Rocket 69 based on the Chryslus Cherry Bomb from Fallout 4 and Forza Horizon 3 had the Quartz Regalia from Final Fantasy XV, I wonder if Forza Horizon 4 is going to have any fictional cars from the third-party games? Maybe Turn 10 Studios and Playground Games will team up with Sumo Digital to make a car pack DLC based on Team Sonic Racing when that game comes out in May of 2019 (and maybe it'll be free for some time for people who purchased the PC or the Xbox One version of Team Sonic Racing). Sumo Digital, who are currently developing Team Sonic Racing, previously worked on Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing, Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed and the Xbox 360 port of Forza Horizon 2. And since LaRacer's events features some cars featured in games like SEGA Rally, OutRun and Crazy Taxi, I think it wouldn't hurt to have a set of cars from another SEGA franchise (and maybe throw in an extra music track on one of the radio stations, like maybe "Live and Learn" on Horizon XS if there isn't going to be an option to play custom music tracks like in FH3?). I can imagine Sonic's car being in the "Extreme Track Toys" category. Of course, it would be kinda ridiculous for Forza Horizon 4 to have cars from the Sonic franchise racing against real life cars, but then again, this is the same game that has the M12S Warthog CST from Halo, and the previous Forza Horizon game had a expansion pack featuring cars from Hot Wheels.

Edited by Ivan1997GTA

Rewdalf

unknown.png

unknown.png

bd594517-31a5-4864-acfd-4c7ba60673f5.png

unknown.png

Nothing interesting to complain about say, just pictures.

HaRdSTyLe_83
On 10/17/2018 at 2:10 PM, Noale said:

I haven't played much FH4 since, so I essentially wasted $400 to exploit something for 1 day. The good news though is now I have an Xbox One, so I'm looking forward to RDR 2.

you bought the X version? the S sells for 240€ here already with horizon 4

Noale

I don't think there was any that were bundled with FH4. At least at the Best Buy I went to.

I literally just walked in, picked up the first available Xbox One and copy of Forza Horizon 4 and then bought them. I didn't want to waste time searching for a bundled version because my priority was to just get home ASAP before the glitch got patched. 😂

The glitch got patched the day after I bought it. But since I didn't have to glitch with another person, I could just feed my main account over and over without having to alternate with someone.

Audi

Snow lost it's novelty factor pretty quickly tbh

Forza_Horizon_4_Screenshot_2018.10.17_-_

Forza_Horizon_4_Screenshot_2018.10.26_-_

Flachbau

I thought I'd absolutely love the snow but it's not what I expected.. I didn't enjoy it even with my offroad vehicles. 

doD6j1B.jpg

1y4E0Ei.jpg

the_potato

31796038358_53f0e064ff_h.jpg

43850273800_8b5e82c075_h.jpg

43850276710_eebb6f36ff_h.jpg

Rewdalf

unknown.png

unknown.png

Even though there are plenty of already made Porsche decals, I made one from scratch just to get the scaling perfect.

HaRdSTyLe_83

thank god its not a f*%&ing hot toys crap

Edited by HaRdSTyLe_83