Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,002 visits to this link)

    2. News

    1. GTA Online

      1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

      1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA Next

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

    2. Red Dead Redemption

    3. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

    2. Site Suggestions

TheManWithThePlan360

MC Business Full Profit Glitch?

Recommended Posts

TheManWithThePlan360

So, I just experienced a glitch which I've experienced before. My stock had built up to $294,000 if I sold at that moment to LS, which I chose to. I just now finished selling and only managed 14/15 packages, but I still received all $294k. This has happened to me before, with the same business, with the same amount of stock where I only sold 13/15 packages, but got all $294,000 that I banked on selling.

 

Keep in mind, this was earned without any "High Demand" bonus. I had sold this in a solo public lobby; there wasn't anyone else, I'm sure. I can't confirm what sell mission I had done the first time around, but this time involved the garbage trucks.

 

I'm not complaining in the slightest. Moreover, I'm asking if anyone else has experienced this in other scenarios. Has this happened to any of you with higher/lower amounts of stock? Has it only involved the Trash Truck sell mission? Is it only the cocaine business that has this glitch? If this can be recreated, can this be benefitted from? Can you put in minimal effort, for max reward by, say, selling a single crate from each vehicle and relaxing for the rest of the time? Possibly even less? Of course, with missions like the Dodo or the Buzzard sell ones, that isn't very worrisome, as those can be done very easily solo. But, if this is broad for the MC businesses, then this can make missions like the Boxville ones worth not dashboarding for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Halal Cyborg
Posted (edited)

I once sold a full bunker in a lobby of maybe 5 other players when it was double money (2.1m) and I missed two drops and got 2.5m 😆

Edited by Halal Cyborg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheManWithThePlan360

Damn, that sounds great. Really wish my game broke and gave me that sort of luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrancisBlack
Posted (edited)
On 6/9/2018 at 2:20 AM, TheManWithThePlan360 said:

So, I just experienced a glitch which I've experienced before. My stock had built up to $294,000 if I sold at that moment to LS, which I chose to. I just now finished selling and only managed 14/15 packages, but I still received all $294k. This has happened to me before, with the same business, with the same amount of stock where I only sold 13/15 packages, but got all $294,000 that I banked on selling.

 

Keep in mind, this was earned without any "High Demand" bonus. I had sold this in a solo public lobby; there wasn't anyone else, I'm sure. I can't confirm what sell mission I had done the first time around, but this time involved the garbage trucks.

 

I'm not complaining in the slightest. Moreover, I'm asking if anyone else has experienced this in other scenarios. Has this happened to any of you with higher/lower amounts of stock? Has it only involved the Trash Truck sell mission? Is it only the cocaine business that has this glitch? If this can be recreated, can this be benefitted from? Can you put in minimal effort, for max reward by, say, selling a single crate from each vehicle and relaxing for the rest of the time? Possibly even less? Of course, with missions like the Dodo or the Buzzard sell ones, that isn't very worrisome, as those can be done very easily solo. But, if this is broad for the MC businesses, then this can make missions like the Boxville ones worth not dashboarding for.

I have read about this Phenomenon other places and it only occurs during certain sell runs (I recall the garbage trucks being mentioned). I think they said you only need to do 4 of the 5 drops per vehicle to get full credit.   

Edited by FrancisBlack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A.C.M.
Posted (edited)

i can cofirm you can safely leave 2 last drops of same truck not delivered as long as 8/10 is delivered before that, works with all vehicles in mc, from  this i conclude 2 drops of last vehicle is safe to miss in 3 vehicle missions as well (13/15)

Edited by A.C.M.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheManWithThePlan360
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:26 AM, FrancisBlack said:

I have read about this Phenomenon other places and it only occurs during certain sell runs (I recall the garbage trucks being mentioned). I think they said you only need to do 4 of the 5 drops per vehicle to get full credit.   

So this has been addressed before. That is really nice to know. Do you recall where you got that from, just so I can see the whole list, and take full advantage of it?

 

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 5:43 PM, A.C.M. said:

i can cofirm you can safely leave 2 last drops of same truck not delivered as long as 8/10 is delivered before that, works with all vehicles in mc, from  this i conclude 2 drops of last vehicle is safe to miss in 3 vehicle missions as well (13/15)

Guess it's my luck that I was only missing that last drop or two and didn't lose money. Well then, happy this glitch happened to me now before it could be patched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.