3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Lennart -

GTA SA Special Vehicle Guide [2018]

rhans

Hey Bometer fan, I agree that it would be better to have a full fldged video instead of what I have been uploading, but all of this vehicles are very time consuming to obtain. With my connection speed, even the RC Goblin which is the easiest of the vehicles to obtain took me 50 minutes, that resulted in almost 4 days of uploading. I expect the RC Bandit to take something like 2 hours to obtain, this would over a week of uploading with the bad connection I have. But hey, if no one do that, I will eventually do.

Also, I am afraid I will let you down once again, but I have been trying methods that make the RC Tiger fall from the Sky just like the Bandit does. I surely would like to record a video obtaining the Tiger, but once again, it would take quite some time. I would say Tiger is harder than Bandit, but Bandit is more time consuming.

By shooting a missile on a RC Tiger, you will make it explode and fall from the Sky. The problem of doing that, is that you have to press the fire button, and doing that will make the player controlled Goblin be instantly destroyed. A main problem I had is that sometimes the Hydra seems to be teleported a bit further away (this never happens when I am on foot), and that must not happen, as being far from the RC vehicles make them disappear once your Goblin is gone. After the RC Goblin is destroyed, the minimap starts to show once again CJ`s position, rather than the Goblin`s. This allowed me to verify that after being shot, the red arrow indicating the RC Tiger was below in height when compared to the Hydra. That means that shooting it made it fall from the position it was on, which is good, because if it falls on land and not on water, it can be pushed to a garage. The Tiger can be ´pushed by the Goblin`s magnet beforehand to assure it will fall on land.

Also, the reason I keep rotating the Hydra while gaining height is because the Goblin must not go too far away from the Tigers, or they will despawn. The rotation is to help that preventing from happening.

Edit: Ok, I was mistaken, rotation is not needed, you can just gain height normally and the Goblin will not move forward

Edited by rhans

Namaloom
On 7/10/2018 at 12:47 PM, Namaloom said:

Hello great discoveres, please find some easy method to obtain HS LR AP Cars, the existing one is impossible for me and probably for most of us.

finally got success, It was so easy with tenpenny's call, At second try i got this, Atleast i can confirm that GF's call arent suitable for this method that i tried thousand times before
http://prntscr.com/k6awl5

rhans

So I will try to lay out a procedure on how I think we could obtain the UC2 Sentinel:

1 - Start Saint Mark`s Bistro with OM0, and the infinite body armor trick.

2- Place satchels on the Sentinel to make it jump over 2 walls, and do the satchel jump to follow it

3- Push the Sentinel to the most northwestern part of the City that is still solid. There to to push with with the most momentum you can in north direction. It should fall on water, but very close to a beach. Just push it by swimming a bit north and should be fine.

4- The closes safehouse should be Fort Carson, push the Sentinel there. Reaching there while not being able to see should be quite hard, so I would suggest creating some camera pick ups beforehand to use as a trail to reach there.

5- Buy Fort Carson safehouse and store the Sentinel.

6- Start a second instance of Saint Marks Bistro and fail it by destroying the Shamal

Bometer fan

A former member of this forum made a pretty interesting video. I know many people dont get along with him but I think this is no reason to ignore a good work. He did pretty well on his video, he almost got the RC Bandit out of water:

Since he used no cheats unlike Rhans demonstration video, it allows to see just how difficult this vehicle is.

Edited by Bometer fan

Namaloom

On 6/9/2018 at 1:57 AM, Ghost Pulaski said:

It can take up to 45 minutes for a girl to call. If it takes any longer than that, it means that another girlfriend is active

i have waited for a week In game but denise didnt call me after making 100% progress with her though sometimes her pickup marker is available but she dont call me i need for duping the  mission Reuniting Families... I also made katie girlfriend in SF. Dont knokw how to activate the denise again. remember Katie is also required along denise's Phone call for the duping mission Reuniting Families.

Ghost Pulaski
1 hour ago, Namaloom said:

i have waited for a week In game but denise didnt call me after making 100% progress with her though sometimes her pickup marker is available but she dont call me i need for duping the mission.

Then another girl is active. Either kill all other girlfriends or (if you only have Katie remaining) go to San Fierro and wait for the progress with Katie to disappear.

OrionSR

I'm not current on all of the latest tricks but, my understanding is that Katie can't call while CJ has a wanted level and there are no areas that count as SF outside of the restricted area. So unless there's a way to restricted the wanted level while not on a mission then killing Katie long enough to cycle the phone call to Denise is probably the best option.

From the Girlfriend Phone Call Investigation topic: I can't quite find a definitive answer - will dating Katie change who is calling next if Katie is calling next? Which would be randomly selected so it might take a few tries before Denise's number came up. This is the best clue I could come up with. 

Dating a girlfriend who is not calling now does not reset the calling flow.

Seems like killing Katie is the easiest way to guarantee that Denise will be calling next. I expect her to be easy to re-meet, even without the oyster bonuses.

Edited by OrionSR

Ghost Pulaski

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure that despite CJ having a 4 star wanted level, the call will come through (as in the progress will be lost) if CJ is in the area.

Also, girlfriends can't be met again until you have collected all Oysters.

Edited by Ghost Pulaski

OrionSR

Progress can be lost with Barbara because she can call when CJ is in the unrestricted Badlands north of LS. I was unable to lose progress with Katie or Michelle by simply waiting for a call.

Many times I have read the statement that girlfriends can't be re-meet without collecting all oysters, but there doesn't seem to be anything in the scripts preventing them from respawning at their original meeting place. Do you have practical experience with this or are you simply repeating what you've read?

Ghost Pulaski
17 minutes ago, OrionSR said:

Do you have practical experience with this or are you simply repeating what you've read?

Both, I even just tested it.

I loaded a new game, flew to Katie's location, crash-landed nearby and she spawned right in front of me. I took her out for a date, then killed her. I went back, and there was no sign of her. Not even when waiting for several minutes or doing other activities not in the immediate area.

Anyways, I am struggling on the UT/UC/UC2 conversion using MCB, is there anyone who has done it on PC and is willing to share what they did? It does not work like on Mobile, which unfortunately was the only video available that I could find.

Edited by Ghost Pulaski

OrionSR
15 minutes ago, Ghost Pulaski said:

Both, I even just tested it.

Can you link me a save with a dead Katie and <50 oysters? I know it seems like a simple thing but I'm having a hard time getting this game to play these days. 

Ghost Pulaski
6 minutes ago, OrionSR said:

Can you link me a save with a dead Katie and <50 oysters?

https://gtasnp.com/ZaLBBg

Ignore the cheats used, I was messing around whilst waiting for someone to join a Discord call.

OrionSR

Yeah, okay. Exactly 50 oysters are required, and the girlfriend can be re-met if killed before or after collecting the oysters. The girlfriend will not be available until the next day.

Spoiler

:sub_DumpGirl
00D6: if 
0038:   $Collected_Oysters == 50 
004D: jump_if_false @GFAGNT_144932 
00D6: if and
001A:   0 > $Girl_Progress($Girlfriend,6i) 
8038:   not  $Girlfriend == 0 
8038:   not  $Girlfriend == 5 
004D: jump_if_false @GFAGNT_144932 
0004: $Girl_Progress($Girlfriend,6i) = 45 

rhans

Almost the same as the normal unproofed Goblin, but you must destroy one of your Goblins and be provided a new one. After this happens you then need to quickly start Quarry mission.
Unlike last time, now you will have the Goblin view, not Cj, so after starting Quarry press jump about 30 times just to be sure that CJ is trapped inside the Quarry. Skip Quarry and fly towards the Quarry with your Goblin. Cj will move while you fly your Goblin, so this is why its important to trap him inside Quarry, so it will be easier to find him.
After finding CJ all you need to do is to take both CJ and the Goblin to a garage. After storing it, fix your camera by entering an interioir and then go back and check your Goblin in the garage.

Bometer fan

Another video made by him.....

In this Video, I show a new EC Conversion Trick (Exclusive Color) which allows Players to convert Vehicles to EC using Colors which are NOT in the Original Color Palette in Mods Shops. As as example, I use a Glendale with a Wild Strawberry Poly Body Color and transfer it to a Vortex to replicate the Boat School EC Vortex, however I forgot to initially change the Glendale's Roof to Frost White (which IS on the Color Palette), so the Vortex would be Wild Strawberry Poly and Frost White. In the Video I get a Wild Strawberry Poly and Titanium Frost Poly Vortex. I also convert a BF-400 to Wild Strawberry Poly, the Secondary Color is Invisible on the BF-400 though. This New EC Conversion find works like this: You do any EC/EM Conversion Trick Setup (OM0 or not), drive a Vehicle whose Colors you want transfered into TransFender or any Mods Shop, then get a Vehicle from your Garage, enter the Color Palette Menu, DON'T buy any Colors, EXIT it so you exit the Vehicle, and the desired Vehicle will have the Colors from the Vehicle that you used to enter TransFender (or any Mods Shop). In Traffic there are Vehicles that spawn in Colors unobtainable from Mods Shops' Color Palette, you can use those Vehicles and transfer the Colors to other Vehicles to get new Special EC Color Combinations. WARNING! This Trick makes the EC Pink and White Vortex from Boat School, EC Green Mesa from Robbing Uncle Sam, and AP/EC Blue and Dark Blue Maverick from Toreno's Last Flight actually RECREATABLE! The three EC Nebulas, EC2 Grey Nebula, and Saint Mark's Bistro EC2 Sentinel actually remain Special in terms of their Color Combination, which can not be replicated at all using this Trick. Color Palette from Mods Shops - Colors which are obtainable from Mods Shops, not mentioned Colors are the ones which are more Special (Color 127 is actually Color 0 in the Picture) : https://i.imgur.com/cdZzg0K.png Carcols.dat in SA - The File which contains all Color Combinations of Vehicles that spawn in Traffic on depending Vehicle: http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Carcols.dat...

Edited by Bometer fan

Ghost Pulaski
48 minutes ago, Bometer fan said:

The three EC Nebulas, EC2 Grey Nebula, and Saint Mark's Bistro EC2 Sentinel actually remain Special in terms of their Color Combination, which can not be replicated at all using this Trick.

Three UC/UC2 Nebulas, UC2 Nebula, and UC2 Sentinel*

This is false information, by the way.

Primary color 73 can be obtained from the Feltzer, and secondary color 73 can be obtained from the Baggage. (One of the three UC/UC2 Nebulas). 

Primary color 119 can be obtained from the Clover, and secondary color 119 can be obtained from the Mesa. (One of the three UC/UC2 Nebulas)

Primary color 99 can be obtained from the Savanna, and secondary color 99 can be obtained from the Sandking. (One of the three UC/UC2 Nebulas)

Secondary color 122 can be obtained from the Sandking. (The UC2 Nebula)

Last but not least, the Dune and Cementtruck have a secondary color 24, which equals the secondary color on the Sentinel from Saint Mark's Bistro.

All vehicles have been nullified, with the exception of the three UC/UC2 Nebulas, which have simply been reduced to being UC or UC2, but not UC/UC2.

The image below is perhaps better, as it shows all colors and isn't as hastily put together.

sOu7JHj.png

Edited by Ghost Pulaski

__mako

Damn, I can't believe those RC vehicles are obtainable now, amazing job!

On 7/16/2018 at 10:08 PM, OrionSR said:

I'm not current on all of the latest tricks but, my understanding is that Katie can't call while CJ has a wanted level and there are no areas that count as SF outside of the restricted area. So unless there's a way to restricted the wanted level while not on a mission then killing Katie long enough to cycle the phone call to Denise is probably the best option.

I remember getting a call from Katie (could have been Michelle, shouldn't matter) before Green Sabre, there is a small area where you can get calls from SF girlfriends early, on the very end of SF airstrip.

Edited by __mako

Ghost Pulaski
7 minutes ago, __mako said:

I remember getting a call from Katie before Green Sabre, there is a small area where you can get calls from SF girlfriends early, on the very end of SF airstrip.

All we need now is for this to be usable as an OM0 call lol, so we can dupe Big Smoke in a legit way, and also obtain the UC2 black Perennial in a slightly easier way.

__mako
8 minutes ago, Ghost Pulaski said:

All we need now is for this to be usable as an OM0 call lol, so we can dupe Big Smoke in a legit way, and also obtain the UC2 black Perennial in a slightly easier way.

I'm pretty sure it can be OM0'd, that's how I found out about this, I needed a call from Katie for some OM0, Reuniting the Families maybe, or some mission near the end of LS and I had no other call for OM0 at the time.

Ghost Pulaski
8 minutes ago, __mako said:

I'm pretty sure it can be OM0'd, that's how I found out about this, I needed a call from Katie for some OM0, Reuniting the Families maybe, or some mission near the end of LS and I had no other call for OM0 at the time.

Are you sure you did not use Denise's phone call?

__mako
3 minutes ago, Ghost Pulaski said:

Are you sure you did not use Denise's phone call?

No it was Katie (or Michelle), it was a long time ago, but I remember standing on the edge of SF airstrip just waiting for Katie to call me and remember the time so I can use it for OM0, she was the girlfriend scheduled for the next call, things would have been easier if it was Denise, but I got unlucky. Not sure why I didn't just kill her, maybe I was afraid it would disable two-timing or something.

rhans

This new method of getting color has a few restrictions. While it  can recreate almost all of the colors available, it doesnt mean it can create everything. For example, after looking at carcols I verified that no car in traffic has primary color 100, but color 100 can be found as secondary color in some vehicles. Also, its not possible to "transfer" only a primary color or a secondary of a said vehicle to another, you always transfer both color, so we can now create a Sentinel with secondary color 24, but since the primary color will also be "inherited" it wont be a Sentinel being 24,24 like the one in Saint Mark`s Bistro, it will be ither force to inherit the primary color of the Cement Truck (60) or the primary color of the Dune (86, which is also available on mod garages), or any other color available on mod garages. Well, it is a detail but I guess we can no longer call that Sentinel UC2, even though an exact copy of what if found on that mission cant be made (primary color 24 is found on Sentinels on traffic, but this color will be lost with thie method).

I made this table to help people seeking specific colors not available on Transfender:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z9dJdReQgfQu-J4bNMZGfuX5HaWlGPJIXVs2zvGByg8/edit?usp=sharing

Also, some people may be wondering how can a vehicle inherit colors from a vehicle that is not accepted as a "sacrifice" in any of the 3 garages during the UT setup. The only way to do this is by doing the setup in either Loco Low Co. or Archangels. and install the paintjob modification on the vehicle that has the colors that you want to pass on to others. This may be confusing so I will lay out an example:

Lets say I have found a Bus with colors (82,87) from traffic which both are not available on a mod garage. Now I must do the setup in either Loco Low or Archangels and install the paintjob modification on my Bus. After this I can exit the Bus and every vehicle will "inherit" the Bus primary and secondary colors (82,87) , and not whatever colors the vehicle that was "sacrificed" to either Loco Low Co or Archangels had.

rtyuijhggff

Edited by rtyuijhggff

toomuchinvigilation

Looks very interesting, though I'm not sure about some things that are going on. I assume that these yellow blips on the radar have nothing to do with this method?

rtyuijhggff
44 minutes ago, toomuchinvigilation said:

Looks very interesting, though I'm not sure about some things that are going on. I assume that these yellow blips on the radar have nothing to do with this method?

yeah, this blips from another missions.

‫

We got a color transfer glitch, now when someone will figure out a glitch that im waiting for; Transfer Extras/ Add Extras so for example you can have double Number on Hotring, that be really cool to have.

rhans

How do you enter RC vehicles in the other GTAs? I think I have seen this done in both LCS and VC.  Anyone has any idea if the same could be done in SA (I once asked Madalinn about it, but I didnt understand really well what he exlpained me)? It would be nice if we could make them AP and UT.

‫

If You try to enter them while CJ is crouching he will stand up and try to enter them, but if You block "doors" he will ignore the vehicle

Edited by ‫

ChasingCoyote

probably seems obvious, but what are the chances that Tenpenny's cruiser is proofed in the missions Green Sabre or High Noon? just curious about that. but I don't have the means or know-how to check it.

OrionSR

A few years ago I dug through the game's scripts to find all occurrences of the code used to apply immunities to vehicles. If the vehicle in question isn't on the list then it isn't protected by properties that can be saved in a garage.

Immunity List