11 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Vote For The Best Mission!

• The Brooklyn Bank Heist by GoldenFreddy
    • The Heist Plan by VenomDYOM
    • Sharp Minds by Agent-X
    • Three Leaf Clover by Yasir RFL
    • Two Leaf Clover by Rocco Morocco

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/14/2018 at 04:22 PM

Roxie

This theme is from Payday 2 :D

DennysCute99
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, LordStarship said:

Just repaired my broken pc. Downloading GTA rn but i think i won't be able to make one. Next MOTW maybe?

Don't worry bro. xD

1 hour ago, Roxie said:

This theme is from Payday 2 :D

Yeah :D

Edited by DennysCute99

LordStarship

Only 2 join? Well i guess i vote!

Agent-X

I will surely participate this time, i will upload my mission after a few min or hours.

DennysCute99
23 minutes ago, Agent-X said:

My entry after a long time 

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/53809

Direct download Link

Added!

VenomDYOM

Looks like people don't like my mission 😛

DennysCute99
28 minutes ago, VenomDYOM said:

Looks like people don't like my mission 😛

I'll try it :D

GKHEAT

I am making a new mission 50% done.

LordStarship

Will review all missions soon. After GKHEAT's mission is out i will try that too. For now i will try the missions that were added in the entries. Good luck GKHEAT!

DennysCute99

When the votes start, my riview will be published on all the missions. :D

LordStarship
Posted (edited)

Have played all. This is my review. Sorry if there's anything bad i said here. 

GoldenFreddy ( The Brooklyn Bank Heist )(

Mission is fun tbh. I love the way you put comedy besides the serious bank heist theme that will put me into making a serious mission too. The gameplay was boring at the beginning because you need to drive aaaaalllllll the way into a lllloooonnnngggg distance and go into another lllllllloooooonnnnnnggggg place. But after that the mission starts to be a fun one. The mission kinda lacks at objects and actors + it is very short so next time you can add some objects and maybe some cops for this :). Thanks for the thing i need to learn from here XD.

Rating 7/10

VenomDYOM ( The Heist Plan )

It was very good at the beginning. The way you get into some fun with cops that ambused them. The shotgun one is hard tho as they stuck in a room but i managed to kill them all. The object placement is pretty good and the scenario is good too. The unfun part is Kevin always died in the rooftop. That disappointed me because this mission were very good at the beginning. I tried to load 3 times before i give up. Sorry but the rating will be low this time.

Rating 6.5/10

Agent X ( Sharp Mind )
This mission is kinda confusing at the beginning. The only question i had is why Rhym need to kill the police in the rooftop even though they won't go there? Well after that it just pretty fun. After you let Sam died even before he do something useful the mission is kinda boring. One thing i hate is i need to type Hesoyam multiple times because the health pickups didn't help me that much. I died several times because the last FBI part. Next Rhym part is not too challenging. The soon after that we need to run from 6 stars cops while some cops also chasing with motorcycles. I tried it like 5 or 6 times before i give up. Although i declare i am not a pro player i say the mission is very very hard and nearly impossible.

Rating 5.5/10

YASIR RFL ( Three Leaf Cover )

Idk the real mission in GTA IV but i am sure this is the remake not a copied mission. Sorry if i get your name color wrong XD. The first was fun until you need to drive all the way to LV which is pretty boring. After you enter the bank and out the car suddenly explodes. I cheat HESOYAM multiple times. I also cheat YECGAA for jetpack to fly to the other building. It's pretty fridged up to me. I also think why they go into a farm but not San Fierro? Are they farmers?

Rating 5/10

All of your mission was pretty good if i don't fridged up. My vote goes to GoldenFreddy at this time. Congrats! I also want to thank you for the others. They have put their efforts into it and yes i don't want them to feel bad because of my reviews. I am new designer so why should i review all of your mission even though i can't make a good one?

Edited by LordStarship

GoldenFreddy
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, LordStarship said:

Have played all. This is my review. Sorry if there's anything bad i said here. 

GoldenFreddy ( The Brooklyn Bank Heist )(

Mission is fun tbh. I love the way you put comedy besides the serious bank heist theme that will put me into making a serious mission too. The gameplay was boring at the beginning because you need to drive aaaaalllllll the way into a lllloooonnnngggg distance and go into another lllllllloooooonnnnnnggggg place. But after that the mission starts to be a fun one. The mission kinda lacks at objects and actors + it is very short so next time you can add some objects and maybe some cops for this :). Thanks for the thing i need to learn from here XD.

Rating 7/10

VenomDYOM ( The Heist Plan )

It was very good at the beginning. The way you get into some fun with cops that ambused them. The shotgun one is hard tho as they stuck in a room but i managed to kill them all. The object placement is pretty good and the scenario is good too. The unfun part is Kevin always died in the rooftop. That disappointed me because this mission were very good at the beginning. I tried to load 3 times before i give up. Sorry but the rating will be low this time.

Rating 6.5/10

Agent X ( Sharp Mind )
This mission is kinda confusing at the beginning. The only question i had is why Rhym need to kill the police in the rooftop even though they won't go there? Well after that it just pretty fun. After you let Sam died even before he do something useful the mission is kinda boring. One thing i hate is i need to type Hesoyam multiple times because the health pickups didn't help me that much. I died several times because the last FBI part. Next Rhym part is not too challenging. The soon after that we need to run from 6 stars cops while some cops also chasing with motorcycles. I tried it like 5 or 6 times before i give up. Although i declare i am not a pro player i say the mission is very very hard and nearly impossible.

Rating 5.5/10

YASIR RFL ( Three Leaf Cover )

Idk the real mission in GTA IV but i am sure this is the remake not a copied mission. Sorry if i get your name color wrong XD. The first was fun until you need to drive all the way to LV which is pretty boring. After you enter the bank and out the car suddenly explodes. I cheat HESOYAM multiple times. I also cheat YECGAA for jetpack to fly to the other building. It's pretty fridged up to me. I also think why they go into a farm but not San Fierro? Are they farmers?

Rating 5/10

All of your mission was pretty good if i don't fridged up. My vote goes to GoldenFreddy at this time. Congrats! I also want to thank you for the others. They have put their efforts into it and yes i don't want them to feel bad because of my reviews. I am new designer so why should i review all of your mission even though i can't make a good one?

Fridged up, nice one :d, and thx! And don't worry, next time i'll add more objects'n'actors. Oh yea, and more cops :p

Edited by GoldenFreddy

Yasir_RFL

@LordStarship I think, you come in the list of those gamers, who skip cutscenes or ignores the conversation between team. Well, I suggest you to go back and play it, heartly, missions of others and mine, too. Yeah, they're not farmers, but tell me one thing, what will you do if cops started to chase you with a helicopter shooting upon your head? Of course, you'll hide. And they just robbed a bank.

BTW Thanks for the review, bro.

DennysCute99
51 minutes ago, GoldenFreddy said:

Fridged up, nice one :d, and thx! And don't worry, next time i'll add more objects'n'actors. Oh yea, and more cops :p

22 minutes ago, Yasir_RFL said:

@LordStarship I think, you come in the list of those gamers, who skip cutscenes or ignores the conversation between team. Well, I suggest you to go back and play it, heartly, missions of others and mine, too. Yeah, they're not farmers, but tell me one thing, what will you do if cops started to chase you with a helicopter shooting upon your head? Of course, you'll hide. And they just robbed a bank.

BTW Thanks for the review, bro.

8 hours ago, Agent-X said:

My entry after a long time 

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/53809

Direct download Link

When the votes start, my review will be published on all the missions! :D

VenomDYOM

Well honestly, it's a tough choice between Agent and Yasir, they are both great in the same way.

DennysCute99
1 hour ago, VenomDYOM said:

Well honestly, it's a tough choice between Agent and Yasir, they are both great in the same way.

I see it too and I'll think about it.

Tiger 346

Hello guys wow nice missions I will participate later maybe in the next motw btw where is the pool

Regards:

Yasa

Tiger 346
Posted (edited)

Denny cutes where is the poll

Edited by Tiger 346

DennysCute99
16 minutes ago, Tiger 346 said:

Hello guys wow nice missions I will participate later maybe in the next motw btw where is the pool

Regards:

Yasa

Read the rules: You can not vote because you are a new member.

Tiger 346

Look this is not my account I am more older member than you I was banned you know all the story I can vote

DennysCute99
1 minute ago, Tiger 346 said:

Look this is not my account I am more older member than you I was banned you know all the story I can vote

Who are you?

Tiger 346
Posted (edited)

Don't know yasa the player anyways dont spam here where is the poll

Edited by Tiger 346

DennysCute99
3 minutes ago, Tiger 346 said:

Don't know yasa the player anyways dont spam here where is the poll

It starts in quite a while. 

Tiger 346

Ok but I think you should create a new topic for a poll but it's your own choice

DennysCute99

Ok but I think you should create a new topic for a poll but it's your own choice

The poll can be created in this topic.

Tiger 346

Ok here Denny 

DennysCute99

Ok here Denny 

Ok(?)

DennysCute99

The votes has been started! :)

You have chosen the right mission for this MOTW, a reasonably convenient theme for this MOTW!

Thank you for participating!! ^__^

Good luck DYOM Designers! ^^

Risultati immagini per heist

LordStarship

@Yasir_RFL I have watched all cutscenes. They only say they work but they don't say what do they do. It is kinda confusing and plus i don't know if they had a relation with those farmers. You should make the cops to not shoot at you once you out from the building. The car suddenly explodes and i don't know what to do. Btw no problem man. :)

I'm not skipping cutscene of ALL of this missions. I know all the story that you have created in your own creativity. However i won't tell the story as i don't want to spoil it to the others. The others need to play it themselves. Agent X and Yasir RFL mission was very great but the way i can't complete it with the way the mission told me to do plus the way i need to cheat disappoint me and i cant rate you as high as possible. In the beginning the rating was:

Agent X 9/10

YASIR RFL 9/10

I know the mission was supposed to be a hard one but you could make the mission easier than it needs to. However i am sorry if there is anything wrong in my review because i have already added the statement that i am not a pro player and i am not a good designer based on my last mission. Sorry :(