Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,081 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Calumus

How many bunker sales do you have?

Calumus

I'm about to hit a landmark number, and I was just curious where other people were at.

DarkFlame588

Ryan5252
13 minutes ago, Calumus said:

I'm about to hit a landmark number, and I was just curious where other people were at.

10, 50, 342? Pray tell....

McGhee

I think I did 4 or 5 of them, before I realised it's too boring to make some money I don't need. Making money only when I pick up supplies myself. If I buy them, I'm breaking even at best.

Had that happen twice, once I came out short, and the first 2 runs (I think) made a profit, which didn't even pay for new rims. Time spent + Money earned = Never Again.

Calumus
14 minutes ago, Ryan5252 said:

10, 50, 342? Pray tell....

Whoops, I'm actually sitting at 999 with full supplies right now. 

clinical oppression

509 for 127 000 000 . buying supplies all day ......easy money . just make sure you have all  upgrades or  you'll .... barely break even 

Rafae

Oh look it's a dick measuring contest.

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Rafae said:

We talking length or girth?

~Tuna can ( may not knock the bottom out but I'll beat the hell outta the walls!)

Edited by FukNRekd

Commander S
Posted (edited)

Zero - no bunker. :cool:

Spoiler

hLAJn.gif

Edited by Commander S

TheRipperOfLagoZancudo

I think 30 something. These days I just touch it when it's double for that 

REAL MONEY

rolling-in-money-gif.gif?1473460797

X Mr Meaner X

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe0R0TepoWc25-4mtybwA

No Use For A Name

CarimboHanky

i have 2... worth like 20k 🤣

if not mistaken they was a event that you needed to make a bunker sale to unlock a special shirt, i had to do it twice because the shirt was not unlocked.

thats it!

i put too much effort into the crates business, that simply killed the motivation to get into any of the other businesses.

FukNRekd
5 minutes ago, CarimboHanky said:

i put too much effort into the crates business, that simply killed the motivation to get into any of the other businesses.

Interesting take. I'm just the opposite. Can't stand crates. Did one warehouse with them and that was it. Bunker is about 20-25 minutes work for 0.7mil in profit.

Not only do I hate grinding crates, but the f*cking mess in my office is stupid, and that's only after one warehouse! Imagine it after 10 or more.

Yikes.

bocephus
6 hours ago, Rafae said:

...and the higher the number of sales, the smaller the dick - because the more time you spend gaming, the bigger the loser you are IRL.

Is this The Guy?

Which one is the bunker again?

rlk232

Not sure on number of sales, but my main char has sold 162 million and my second has sold 9 million. I really have not been doing bunker sales very often anymore.

CarimboHanky
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, FukNRekd said:

Interesting take. I'm just the opposite. Can't stand crates. Did one warehouse with them and that was it. Bunker is about 20-25 minutes work for 0.7mil in profit.

Not only do I hate grinding crates, but the f*cking mess in my office is stupid, and that's only after one warehouse! Imagine it after 10 or more.

Yikes.

i did crates for about a month, i was having fun and was making a killin!

after like 600 crates and 30million, i was totally burnt, couldnt do it anymore and i retired from the crates business.

then came the biker business, i invested millions into it and only made back like a million and i retired, my experience with the crates was still too fresh in my psyche.

then came imports/exports, gave it a try but the motivation wasnt there.

when gunrunning dropped and i saw the same business mechanics i simply couldnt do it, this update pretty much killed my passion for the game, not only for the reuse of the fetch quest model, but the content, the research thing, everything!

for me nothing have been the same since gunrunning dropped, it really sucks to feel this way about something you like!

Edited by CarimboHanky
sorry i when off topic but had to get that out of my chest...feels good!

KWF1981
4 minutes ago, CarimboHanky said:

after like 600 crates and 30million, i was totally burnt, couldnt do it anymore and i retired from the crates business.

then came the biker business, i invested millions into it and only made back like a million and i retired, my experience with the crates was still too fresh in my psyche.

when gunrunning dropped and i saw the same business mechanics i simply couldnt do it, this update pretty much killed my passion for the game, not only for the reuse of the fetch quest model, but the content, the research thing, everything!

for me nothing have been the same since gunrunning dropped, it really sucks to feel this way about something you like!

Great post, sums me up to a T. (And things look scary for my hopes for RDR2 too, who needs bonus cash for story mode. And more importantly, does it mean an equivalent to shark cards there is coming - For story mode!!!).

I too got stuck in with crates and even hit that 1000. But it took it's toll. Too much a mugs game now, or cheat the game entirely. (No appeal to me really).

But I did enjoy them at the time too, easy jobs and I actually was playing the game. But with bikers things started to get worse (not a fan of passive income really, I feel it discourages playing). Then that f*cking Ruiner 2k popped up with I/E.

Never been the same since. Gotten far worse with each after that. Gunrunning was the lowest point of the game for me too. All but gave up then. Hangar might be good for flying fans, but its long, slow, and pays less. Too much risk there, and very solo unfriendly compared too.

Doomsday literally saved this game for me here, lol. 

I'm on 72 sales, all lone amounts too. Only 25m, but it was all just side cash to my heisting, missions, and racing. No complaints there, who can't use an extra 25m...

Oh Yeah, me. No damn garage spaces!

StormerBoy
Posted (edited)

140 million. Easiest f*cking money you can make.

Edit: some of you are missing out and you don't know it. Good location, buy supplies, sell with randoms in 20+ lobbies, makes 1.2 million every 12 hours, profit 800k for 15 mins work. 

Edited by StormerBoy

FukNRekd
5 hours ago, CarimboHanky said:

I started playing GTA O one year ago this month so I don't have that burnt feeling because it's all still fairly new to me. But I would imagine if I had been playing this for years it would be very different.

irish.chr

joel15cat

+200. Because we thinking that was 600 sells and not 600 supply missions for the UFO.

Thanks @Fun 2

Joke 😏

APB

1. Guess I won.

SuperJude™

I have 0.

No joke. I've never bothered. 

I will gladly destroy your shipments however. 

Sanches

2?

whywontyoulisten
8 hours ago, CarimboHanky said:

What fetch quest? Buy supples for $75k, do whatever else you feel like in game, sell for $210k with one vehicle when the supplies run out. Easiest way to make money in the game. If you don't have a bunker, you're either a glitcher, or someone who loves being poor.

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, whywontyoulisten said:

If you don't have a bunker, you're either a glitcher, or someone who loves being poor.

LOL

Edited by FukNRekd

Commander S

Or you think bunkers are trash, Gunrunning was one of the worst things to happen to the game, and f*** that entire noise. :p

(it continues to bug me that the GTAO team took one of the greatest strengths of the game - the incredible open-world environment - and essentially vandalised it with a dozen giant ugly metal doors... :/)

whywontyoulisten
5 minutes ago, Commander S said:

(it continues to bug me that the GTAO team took one of the greatest strengths of the game - the incredible open-world environment - and essentially vandalised it with a dozen giant ugly metal doors... :/)

Explore in contact missions...none of that crap exists.

Also, the placement of the bunker entrances is idiotic in almost all cases, with the alignment of the internal tunnel leading straight into the sea, rivers, or canyons. With a map that is 90% mountains, would it really have been that hard to make it look like the portals actually led underground?