Find results in...
Arrow Security

Arrow Security Corporation - Xbox One PMC

Arrow Security
Posted (edited)

ovGFq1G.png
Et Accuratio, Cedat Fortuna Peritis
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/arrow_corporation

Hello, welcome to Arrow Corporation. I am Zero, the founder, and CEO of ASEC. Chances are, you are looking for a crew. Look no further. In a world full of terrorists and false prophets, Arrow Sec represents a minority, a symbol of the past, and a hope for the future. We need people like you, willing to do what others cannot. Refer to the debrief below, and we look forward to working with you.

// Debrief //

Arrow Security may seem like the new kid on the block, but here are the hard facts. ASEC is the predecessor to the San Andreas Defense Force, (launched in December 2016). SADF were on the forefront of anti-terrorist operations, but their technology was far behind those of modern militaries.

They used their wits and strategies as a common force to defeat enemies of the U.S. Government, and while they were successful for a while, their funding ran dry, and the U.S. Government refused to allocate proper funds by the end of 2017. SADF vanished, and while many units were integrated into the U.S. Naval Fleet Command, it was not the same. Fast forward to the beginning of 2018, former leader of the San Andreas Defense Force started a Private Military Corporation under the name of Arrow Security. Maintaining a strong belief in the importance of a counter-terrorism force, he contacted old members from the former SADF and used their talents to create a dynamic leadership that offered experience and veterancy to the new crew. ASEC started its slow rise, and eventually battled an enemy known as SCAR Military, this Military was well seasoned, and one of the oldest militaries ever to have existed in GTA. Arrow Corporation proved themselves in the ensuing battles, winning the respect from not only SCAR but others in the community. Moving ahead, ASEC plans to expand heavily into the Summer months of 2018, providing security and other measures to combat the terrorism affecting San Andreas.

// Mission //

Most players have had the pleasure of fighting a terrorist in GTA Online, it would be stereotypical to group them into a category based on player customization, but to leave it at that, you more than likely know who I'm talking about. Nobody likes having their time of money wasted, both of those are very important to us as well. One of our main objectives is to protect low levels, naive to the horrors of Online, and provide security for all who wish to peacefully complete work in free-mode. That being said, we have an arsenal of vehicles, weapons, and equipment, large enough to annihilate any terrorist that crosses our path, assuming they don't help us out and do it themselves. We make sure our units can afford all the gear they need to engage in combat, by doing a wide variety of in session work that doubles as training.

We meet every weekend to complete online "operations", as well as special events to give our members money. As we acquire more recruits and resources, we will have a  

// Media //

P4rLYgw.jpg

Arrow Security Armor driving past FDF Infantry March.

4aUVZz6.jpg

ASEC Infantry getting briefed on upcoming Operation.

PSQl5NR.jpg

ASEC Units en-route to secure a hostile area in Southern Blaine County.

// Rules //

We operate professionally as a PMC, that being said, here are the rules all recruits are expected to follow:
1. No passive. Period. Using Passive mode is an immediate kick, sorry not sorry.
2. Respect for fellow crew members, and especially respect to the decisions of leadership.
3. Trigger discipline. Don't fire on Allies, intent will always be assumed.
4. Integrity in combat. We are a Military, not terrorists, so don't play like one.

// Recruitment //

As evidenced by this post, Arrow Security is actively recruiting for active and committed players. Our attendance policy is lenient, and we have no issue with real life obligations (we have them too!). However, please only apply if you are willing to put real time and effort into the crew, and not just when you feel like it! A crew is not a crew without its members. Those that are willing to go through with joining must complete a short process to join the crew:

Apply

Application Reviewed

Accepted/Denied

Invited to the Discord

Rules/Rundown

Uniform and Specs

Crew Invite

To apply, you should reply to this topic with the template below:

Gamertag:

Division:

GTAO Level:

Timezone:

Why do you want to join ASEC?:

What can you offer ASEC? (skill, equipment, experience, loyalty):

Learn more about Arrow Security by visiting our website,
https://arrowsec.org
our YouTube,
https://www.youtube.com/c/asecgta
and our Instagram.
https://instagram.com/arrow.security

Edited by Arrow Security
Trying to fix YouTube embed

RecruitBuzz

Hi, I’m a returning GTA player (previously PS3/4) I recently purchased another copy on Xbox One a few days ago therefore I am abit rusty and my level is of course really low lol. Will this affect my application? I was previously in another mercenary/private military crew so I have abit of experience with this kind of stuff too.

cheers

Arrow Security
6 hours ago, RecruitBuzz said:

Hi, I’m a returning GTA player (previously PS3/4) I recently purchased another copy on Xbox One a few days ago therefore I am abit rusty and my level is of course really low lol. Will this affect my application? I was previously in another mercenary/private military crew so I have abit of experience with this kind of stuff too.

cheers

Yep, while level is very important, so is experience. Experience in a lot of ways is more important than level. You may still apply.

HotMama20033

Gamer tag: HotMama20033

Division: N/A

GTA Level: 19 as of 5:00pm MDT

Timezone: MDT - Denver Colorado 

I would like to join ASEC because I have often admired the thought of having an organized team of operatives working together to take down operations of terrorists in the GTA community.

I offer my confidence, courage, and bravery. I have switched from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S and Rockstar games does not offer character transfer. I hope progress further in the game to better support my leadership.

Arrow Security
On 6/4/2018 at 5:57 PM, HotMama20033 said:

Gamer tag: HotMama20033

GTA Level: 19 as of 5:00pm MDT

Timezone: MDT - Denver Colorado 

I would like to join ASEC because I have often admired the thought of having an organized team of operatives working together to take down operations of terrorists in the GTA community.

I offer my confidence, courage, and bravery. I have switched from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S and Rockstar games does not offer character transfer. I hope progress further in the game to better support my leadership.

You have been accepted! We are always looking for new talent. We will be in touch soon.

Deqha

Gamertag: Deqha

GTAO Level: 

Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join ASEC?: I want to take this game more seriously and the kind of stuff you guys do is fun to me. 

What can you offer ASEC? (skill, equipment, experience, loyalty): I have past experience in roleplay and military simulation. I have millions of dollars, lots of weaponized vehicles. Very experienced combatant. Very loyal.

XxENG1ANDXx
Posted (edited)

Gamertag- xXENG1ANDXx

Division- ???

GTAO Level- 220 somethin

Timezone- EST 

Why do you want to join the crew- I'm just getting back into GTA again and now lack any friends to play with or anything to do truly. Would like to just meet new people and make a few memories along the way

Gamertag- xXENG1ANDXx

Division- ???

GTAO Level- 220 somethin

Timezone- EST 

Why do you want to join the crew- I'm just getting back into GTA again and now lack any friends to play with or anything to do truly. Would like to just meet new people and make a few memories along the way

What can you offer to ASEC- I'm a very experienced GTA player with experience in another crew exactly like this one. I'm a very active player that is skilled in just about anything on the game. I dont plan to just join and then leave in a week's time.

Edited by XxENG1ANDXx
Missed something

Arrow Security
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:21 PM, Deqha said:

Gamertag: Deqha

GTAO Level: 

Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join ASEC?: I want to take this game more seriously and the kind of stuff you guys do is fun to me. 

What can you offer ASEC? (skill, equipment, experience, loyalty): I have past experience in roleplay and military simulation. I have millions of dollars, lots of weaponized vehicles. Very experienced combatant. Very loyal.

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:58 PM, XxENG1ANDXx said:

Gamertag- xXENG1ANDXx

Division- ???

GTAO Level- 220 somethin

Timezone- EST 

Gamertag- xXENG1ANDXx

Division- ???

GTAO Level- 220 somethin

Timezone- EST 

What can you offer to ASEC- I'm a very experienced GTA player with experience in another crew exactly like this one. I'm a very active player that is skilled in just about anything on the game. I dont plan to just join and then leave in a week's time.

Sorry about the delayed response, I had not received a notification on my phone. You have both been accepted, and I would like to speak to you privately. You have been messaged a link to the discord where we communicate.

Mitchrils

Gamer tag: SPCKarantisHD

GTA Level: 88

Timezone: BST - British Summer Time

I would like to join ASEC because I’m looking to be part of an organised, disciplined professional crew.

I am a very experienced player, having played since 2013. I have taken part in similar crews in the past, such as security organisations and PMC / mercenary groups.

I hope you accept, and of course message me if you’ve got any questions. Cheers.