GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Official B*tch & Moan Thread (Part 1)

Ch4071C

Zoots Remuvah

Asshat muppets still finding ways to get under the map, luckily it was the middle of a multi-storey so i just parked a tank on his head.

Ah, is that the one near the strip club, before the bridge?

I've seen a few people in there hiding from bounties..

That's where off radar can come in handy.. :D

Asshat muppets still finding ways to get under the map, luckily it was the middle of a multi-storey so i just parked a tank on his head.

Yeh that's the one, off radar didn't work as i couldn't see him at all.

Zoots Remuvah

Yeh that's the one, off radar didn't work as i couldn't see him at all.

Yeah, I find they tend to be right up the back when you go past the small grey telephone exchange box or whatever it is that you pass to get into it.. Helps if they're distracted with others though.. that's been the times I've had success..

I play gta 5 online everyday and certain people are so annoying that i'm always switching lobbies just to get away, let me know what group make you feel the same.

Helicopter AI, and the Lost in missions. There is no reason for bikers to have pinpoint accuracy against a FULL SPEED SUPERCAR.

People that destroy objectives in missions though... and teamkill.

Edited by SirMichaelRocks23
  • Like 3

I play gta 5 online everyday and certain people are so annoying that i'm always switching lobbies just to get away, let me know what group make you feel the same.

Most annoying players? The type of players that come to a forum a cry and whine about how they don't like some thing about the game......

• Like 1

Most annoying players? The type of players that come to a forum a cry and whine about how they don't like some thing about the game......

This is more annoying than the above if a forum is not for moaning then what use is it . Its a free country people have a right to express an opinion

• Like 3

iiConTr0v3rSYx

This is more annoying than the above if a forum is not for moaning then what use is it . Its a free country people have a right to express an opinion

You have no rights, here.

• Like 2

People who continue to moan about other people and what they do in GTAO when at the end of the day people can choose whatever they like to do.

• Like 1

Helicopter AI, and the Lost in missions. There is no reason for bikers to have pinpoint accuracy against a FULL SPEED SUPERCAR.

People that destroy objectives in missions though... and teamkill.

fudge right. AI helicopters are programmed, like to have 98% accuracy. I did a mission for Lester at Humane Labs, I hacked the door and got the van, while I am exiting the place 3 Humvee blocked my road. That is not the problem, all 3 of them I could nuke with grenade Launcher.

After that, 3 more Humvee coming in my way, while I was driving my van, I could oversmart them. BUT SERIOUSLY HELICOPTERS IN ONLINE MODE HAVE 98% ACCURACY. I AM INSIDE THE VAN WITH FULL HEALTH [Humvee left behind] BUT THE HELICOPTER SHOOTER IS SO f*ckING ACCURATE.

• Like 1

people who complain how sh*tty the game is and yet play the game almost every day

Edited by Bozzah

Hanshot 420th

1)Hackers

2)Twankers

3)Fappers

4)Chradders

im 2 and 4 lmao

...alrighty then

fapper

Most of the time for me, is when two people decide go after me instead of each other and jump me. That's when I turn on passive mode if I'm outnumbered.

Then there are the unskilled asshats that can't kill with guns so they bring out their tanks like little girls. f*cking lame ass tank wars, people who use this are pussies. They shouldn't even have tanks in a criminal/street game, this isn't supposed to be battlefield or worse, cod.

Then you have the idiots who kill you when you haven't antagonized them, that's when I start going after them non-stop until they leave.

Then there are these other assholes who use EVERYTHING in the f*cking stupid ass weapon wheel and I mean EVERYTHING they f*cking have. Like Wile E. Coyote with his ACME toys, the weapon wheel is a retarded ass feature. One, because I'm only using the AP pistol most of the time and that pisses people off for some reason.

Edited by ShinobiFixer

Themonsterhunter

Players who just breathe into the mic and the people who waste their time and try to kill people in passive mode.

• Like 2

sportbikepilot369

the retards that get upset when someone shoots them and all they wanted was for you to admire their stupid imaginary car...

• Like 4

EggSmasherMcMental

Most of the time for me, is when two people decide go after me instead of each other and jump me. That's when I turn on passive mode if I'm outnumbered.

Then there are the unskilled asshats that can't kill with guns so they bring out their tanks like little girls. f*cking lame ass tank wars, people who use this are pussies. They shouldn't even have tanks in a criminal/street game, this isn't supposed to be battlefield or worse, cod.

Then you have the idiots who kill you when you haven't antagonized them, that's when I start going after them non-stop until they leave.

Then there are these other assholes who use EVERYTHING in the f*cking stupid ass weapon wheel and I mean EVERYTHING they f*cking have. Like Wile E. Coyote with his ACME toys, the weapon wheel is a retarded ass feature. One, because I'm only using the AP pistol most of the time and that pisses people off for some reason.

Why not use the tools at your disposal? Seems stupid not to. But then you're using a pistol against what, SMGs, Rifles and Rocket Launchers. Theres only one f*cking stupid ass thing here and its definitely not the weapon wheel.