Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Zolika1351's III & VC Trainer/Mod Menu


Zolika1351

Recommended Posts

Airbreak?!

Oh sh*t this is awesome, its like SA Crazy trainer for III/VC! Espresso-2-go will be much easier this time!

Thank you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Erm... Are you sure this works with the 1.0 version for GTA 3? I can't spawn any car and when I try to through the custom car option it just crashes. Everything else in the other games work fine, though.

Edited by zanesix
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, zanesix said:

Erm... Are you sure this works with the 1.0 version for GTA 3? I can't spawn any car and when I try to through the custom car option it just crashes. Everything else in the other games work fine, though.

It isn't compatible with the Limit Adjuster and if it's used (even if nothing is changed in the ini) it will be bugged like that

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zolika1351 said:

It isn't compatible with the Limit Adjuster and if it's used (even if nothing is changed in the ini) it will be bugged like that

thats sad, why its incompatible with OLA?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spartaque12 said:

thats sad, why its incompatible with OLA?

I have no idea, it works just fine with it in VC and SA

Link to post
Share on other sites

Released v2.0
Added Object Spawning menu
Added Missions menu
Added Explode all Cars option
Added Kill all Peds option
Added Movement (run/walk) option
Added Player Spawn Mode (in car or on foot) option

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Released v3.0
Added Move Map by Z 200 option
Added Bouncing Cars option
Added Never Tired option
Added Wallhack option
Added Car Recording menu
Added Hidden Package teleports
Added .ini teleports (load/save)

 

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Edited by Zolika1351
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

The trainer is great. But can you make carcols numbers visible in game? At least colors after 94, it would be very useful for checking added colors.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Released v4.0
Added Targeted Ped Info menu
Added Current Weapon Info menu
Added Controller Info menu
Added Menu Size option
Added Font Size option
Added Page Length option
Added Menu X Position option
Unknown car colors now display ID

 

15 hours ago, liaz6212 said:

The trainer is great. But can you make carcols numbers visible in game? At least colors after 94, it would be very useful for checking added colors.

Added

15 hours ago, GroveStGTAV said:

Can you add stunt jump teleports please?

I can't find them in the scm, when I find them I'll add them (same with rampages)

unknown.png

Edited by Zolika1351
Link to post
Share on other sites

Released v4.5
Added Player Model menu to III
Remade the wallhack using the new gamefont wrapper
Added Object Wallhack (displays information about an object)
Added Vehicle Wallhack (displays vehicle health too)
Added Super Mass option to Vehicle Options
Player doesn't fall with airbreak on anymore
Added .ini defaults

 

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you add just simple teleport coordinates for Rampages and stunt jumps?

If you say OK, i can make list of coordinates of rampages and stunt jump locations to help you

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GroveStGTAV said:

Can you add just simple teleport coordinates for Rampages and stunt jumps?

If you say OK, i can make list of coordinates of rampages and stunt jump locations to help you

The only reason I haven't added them yet is because I don't have the coordinates, so of course I can add them if you make a list, I'd appreciate it

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GroveStGTAV said:

Im working on it right now. 

Menu is too big for widesceen. How can i make this more smaller like sjaaks simple native trainer size?

pw71yPr.jpg

 

Trainer Settings - Menu/Font Size

You can also change the max amount of options in one line with the Page Length menu

Edited by Zolika1351
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GroveStGTAV said:

It will take 1-2 hours. There is first steps. https://imgur.com/a/eP1hjqI

 

EDIT:

https://imgur.com/a/KytThHC (Images just uploading. It will take 10 or 15 minutes)

All Vice City Unique stunt jumps completed!

Thanks, I'll add these, but could you list the coords in plain text next time? (preferably in a consistent format so I can use RegEx to add the coordinates quickly) It will take me a while to copy these from the pictures

Edited by Zolika1351
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Zolika1351 said:

Thanks, I'll add these, but could you list the coords in plain text next time? (preferably in a consistent format so I can use RegEx to add the coordinates quickly) It will take me a while to copy these from the pictures

https://imgur.com/a/2X1OE8P (Images just uploading. It will take 10 or 15 minutes)

All Vice City rampages completed!

 

Okey, i will list coords in plain text for III's rampages/stunt jumps and SA's gang tags

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, GroveStGTAV said:

https://imgur.com/a/2X1OE8P (Images just uploading. It will take 10 or 15 minutes)

All Vice City rampages completed!

 

Okey, i will list coords in plain text for III's rampages/stunt jumps and SA's gang tags

Done the VC ones, I'll release a new version when you send the ones for III

unknown.pngunknown.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Zolika1351 said:

Done the VC ones, I'll release a new version when you send the ones for III

 

Thanks. By the way, these side mission required for %100 too in vice city

 

RC TOP FUN
RC Bandit Race: 714.86 696.16 13.52 324.45
RC Baron Race: 315.98 1249.78 27.55 60.64
RC Raider Pickup: -1238.29 -1229.41 14.87 202.82

 

OFF-ROAD
Cone Crazy: 121.56 -1163.76 31.31 314.59
PCJ Playground: 507.11 -314.01 13.83 357.84
Trial by Dirt: -430.86 1407.48 10.50 256.63
Test Track: -428.97 1414.13 10.59 256.63

 

CHOPPER CHECKPOINTS
Ocean Beach: 19.99 -1311.78 16.59 273.12
Vice Point: 362.83 332.96 11.41 270.95
Little Haiti: -895.14 233.72 15.03 281.24
Downtown: 560.82 856.54 22.90 123.95

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, GroveStGTAV said:

Thanks. By the way, these side mission required for %100 too in vice city

 

RC TOP FUN
RC Bandit Race: 714.86 696.16 13.52 324.45
RC Baron Race: 315.98 1249.78 27.55 60.64
RC Raider Pickup: -1238.29 -1229.41 14.87 202.82

 

OFF-ROAD
Cone Crazy: 121.56 -1163.76 31.31 314.59
PCJ Playground: 507.11 -314.01 13.83 357.84
Trial by Dirt: -430.86 1407.48 10.50 256.63
Test Track: -428.97 1414.13 10.59 256.63

 

CHOPPER CHECKPOINTS
Ocean Beach: 19.99 -1311.78 16.59 273.12
Vice Point: 362.83 332.96 11.41 270.95
Little Haiti: -895.14 233.72 15.03 281.24
Downtown: 560.82 856.54 22.90 123.95

Those are already in the menu, you can start the missions themselves

Link to post
Share on other sites

But missions menu is so complicated. You should seperate and these side mission in to teleport menu

 

by the way, 

 

GTA 3 OFF ROAD missions 
Patriot Playground: 1302.75 -650.17 12.21 16.96
A Ride in the Park: 56.30 -589.04 25.87 243.21
Multistorey Mayhem: 283.29 -570.55 26.17 355.08
Gripped!: -223.56 268.68 3.48 220.34

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.