Better late than never eh?   

98 members have voted

1. 1. Better late than never eh?

• Yes
    • No
    • Meh

Quinn_flower
Posted (edited)

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60447/The-Memorial-Day-2018-Event-in-GTA-Online

Get Double Cash All Week on Motor Wars, VIP & Biker Work - Plus the Return of Limited-Time Vehicles & More

https://media.rockstargames.com/rockstargames-newsite/gifs//f3a6d45.mp4

8c3a309d155820b4aa799a47f2de601b6e54f3b6

There are 4 major ways to earn Double GTA$ & RP in GTA Online during this extra stuffed special event week. Plus get discounts on popular vehicles including the Ruiner 2000 the Pfister Comet SR, the TM-02 Khanjali tank and more...

6683114a59fe7443fb3fbe5b2e285c77d33f046b

Parachute your way into an ever-shrinking arena armed with only the most basic of survival tools, then fight for your life as the clock slowly forces you and your enemies closer together. From devastating Railguns to Minigun-mounted Insurgents, scattered across each of Motor Wars seven available maps are enough guns and Weaponized Vehicles to form a small army. Once youve made a mad dash for the closest piece of heavy machinery, eliminate the enemy teams one by one until yours is the last left standing.

21c6fdab916b2d85a02dc450e1a514c280c69852

Approach the Contracts Wall in your Clubhouse as an MC President to launch a variety of nefarious activities via Clubhouse Contracts. Earn some tidy GTA$ & RP as you liberate the wrongfully convicted in "Jailbreak", or provide your own brand of security detail to the less-fortunate in "Guns For Hire". You can also make some extra green this week with Biker Work and Challenges, which will see you and your kin competing to hold the longest Wheelie, jousting each other in a petroleum-soaked rage or bounty hunting across the map for more than just bragging rights.

b70fc69f6146b894b61a3f6da212c5ec8343d7e2

Using your Interaction Menu, register as a VIP or CEO to engage in some serious Freemode mayhem for Double GTA$ & RP through May 28th. With your Bodyguards in tow, turn the screw and wipe out other VIP targets in Headhunter or use the Ramp Buggy to plough your way through LS traffic in Ramped Up as you climb the corporate ladder, collecting extra pay along the way (and great ways to earn while Cargo jobs are cooling down).

c31ff8990dd6dd4c45c8f341c3e4775088abb6b8

And weve also extended double cash and RP on the latest GTA Online mode just released last week, Trap Door where up to 4 teams and 16 players must strive to prove their staying power and send the enemy on a long journey to the depths below. A ticking clock periodically removes sections of the map, forcing you ever closer to the center, so youll need to stay on your toes and out of the red zone to be the last team standing. Killing enemy players spawns them in the danger zone, so sync your kills with the countdown timer to watch your foes perish for good.

8bf6f77dc5f2885776e28f7eaf59fc6a1f22ac98

For those yet to ascend to the top of a criminal empire or dive into the sleazy underbelly of Los Santos, take 30% off a new Executive Office or Biker Clubhouse through the 28th. In addition, Executive Office Garages are also 30% off through that period, providing you the space needed to store your ever-expanding collection of vehicles. To help you on your way, we're slashing up to 30% off a few fan favorites:

CARS

ad2d5d3b02377ece2e3a02fc0d81832a9527ca06â

Pfister Comet SR - 25% off (Photo: @SocialOfficer)

2f41c038bfce048c0fa1e8d051b784112118d87aâ

Declasse Tornado Rat Rod - 30% off (Photo: @GTA_Society)

0ecaa3efd63406464ea2db56546b369fac9a5ec8â

Coil Raiden - 30% off (Photo: @aleborito)

fab90643923f864588bb086546f96843b0483947â

Overflod Entity XXR - 25% off (Photo: @splatout76)

ATTACK VEHICLES

e450888d277e9d3259bf93c211eeb91e0c5ec253â

Sea Sparrow - 30% off (Photo: @cswood)

28eceb151ac9ad78aa09e3830887b2e591f2d24eâ

Imponte Ruiner 2000 - 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price) (Photo: @kind_villains)

fc70d0e3a5d365a718abb6842062589899754c37

TM-02 Khanjali - 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price) (Photo: @kerrigtao)

c51c8cdeb80ba3fab990a6d7c8e27b37f3b63063

Buzzard Attack Chopper - 30% off (Photo: @AndreasDuke47)

PROPERTIES

• All Executive Offices & Office Garages 30% off
  • All Biker Clubhouses 30% off

ba9f1ae2080e12004e782b4a9340c7084f4e308b

Pull up to the cookout like a boss this Memorial Day Weekend with your patriotism on show. A few choice vehicles have been resurrected for a limited time (May 25th - 28th ONLY) and discounted to boot. And when you're done scarfing down burgers and hot dogs, hit the hot tub in your very own Yacht courtesy of DockTease, who are slashing 50% off all Yachts & Yacht Modifications.

972280d76727798fda45790f4cf5ca4e764cb597â

LCC Sanctus - 25% off (Photo: @edgar_draw)

acede1b8848c70d1911592a0ec3c9931ab9df0dbâ

The Vapid Liberator - 25% off (Photo: @gtafiveallday)

5c31c2fc8edd0108ce3f1b54c8bfafd314b3faa1

Western Sovereign - 25% off (Photo: @ryophotolic)

ef74e03afdf387a2cbcb6a83110f3e2139f3d8c0

Yachts & Yacht Modifications - 50% off (Photo: @sistoska)

did my best everyone but the layout was a pain to do and fix. so it looks like a hot mess unlike the other thread that was just the link.

Edited by Mach1bud

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)

Weekly done right. God job. Looks good on my fone AND... you have the obligatory Meh option.

Edited by FukNRekd

REXX

Best event week this year. Double payouts on both VIP Work and MC Contracts is absolutely brilliant :D

Rafae

I'm speechless

dazzathomas09

Oh yes ohhhh yes oh yes. I enjoyed mc businesses paying out double but holy mamma, its been over a year since the last x2 on vip missions event. Contracts are a nice bonus but are only viable if you have a few friends online.

Vip work for the solo grinders.

FukNRekd

I want to build my 2nd account doing VIP work. She has Chumash and Maze west, no upgrades etc. No buzzard, no mememobiles etc.

What would be the best approach to VIP work for a new character?

Rafae

This is only the second time we've ever had double on VIP Work after the first time in February 2016 :D

The next update is going to be massive.

GTA-Biker

Cool.Recently I made some decent money when contact missions paid double,now I'll make more money on clubhouse contracts.

ccheese6
Posted (edited)

Double $ CEO work. CHA-CHING!!!!

Edited by ccheese6

Semaj 2JZ♢

This 2x on VIP n Biker Contracts is how it should always be. 👍🏼👍🏼

Cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching. 💲💲💲

Cudwieser

Gonna be good and the sanctus as well as the Independence day content for those that may not have it. Hell of a bonus.

clinical oppression

I wonder if this was in the works or its an apology for the weekend mess . Either way no complaints . I made 800k in 3 hours this morning .

IamCourtney

Anybody down for a grinding party? hmu

kenmy13999

Nice event week.

Did some vip work and apparently it was okay for a guy to attack and kill me once when I did headhunter but when I killed him 7 or 8 times after that I was a real f*cking asshat I think he called me..

zero..kewl
Posted (edited)

Edited by zero..kewl

Lonely-Martin

Sweet!

Fozzie

Best event week this year. Double payouts on both VIP Work and MC Contracts is absolutely brilliant :D

If you see me Online and grinding some Biker stuff Invite me, if I'm not killing anyone I'll join your session and help. I just want the RP, could care less about money right now.

Shadowfennekin

Best event week this year!

Loving the double VIP work

Bought and fully upgrade the Sea Sparrow today and almost made that money back in one play session

I'm going to be playing every day this week.... twice if I feel like it

REXX

If you see me Online and grinding some Biker stuff Invite me, if I'm not killing anyone I'll join your session and help. I just want the RP, could care less about money right now.

I'll keep an eye out for ya! :D

Mexicola9302

I keep doing Fortified since hours nonstop it's nice. :D

Start Fortified get into the Boxville, get out use Jetpack to fly to the next rooftop. Wait 10 minutes, restart game and repeat, easy 350K per hour for doing so pretty much nothing.

Sitting on the couch watching Netflix while getting a lot of money and rp. The best is you can do it in Invite Only Sessions. :D

Rebel_Scum

I made $1,340,000 solo this morning. 🤑

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)

In the "other" topic that got deleted there were some tips for solo vip stuff.

Can you be so kind as to repost some of them here? :)

I want to build my 2nd account doing VIP work. She has Chumash and Maze west, no upgrades etc. No buzzard, no mememobiles etc.

What would be the best approach to VIP work for a new character?

Thanx!

@Mexi, you saying that restarting gta will reset VIP timer for Piracy Perversion?

Edited by FukNRekd

LunaticPandora

I wonder if this was in the works or its an apology for the weekend mess . Either way no complaints . I made 800k in 3 hours this morning .

I would be surprised if they didn't plan their event weeks at least a week in advance. If I had to guess, its probably due to how lousy last week's event was. It would be quite a stretch for them to agree on the current week's event, and get it up and running in about 24 hours when its already a day late. It was most likely ready to go, but they couldn't due to the server issues.

BOOGIEMAN219
Posted (edited)

Double money on VIP work and biker sales, that tank is on sale. This is going to be the week i finally get the last of everything I want.

I can't wait to go back to bad sport forever.

Edited by BOOGIEMAN219

Rafae

y'all wanted 2X$&RP on VIP work for soooo long, well now you got it and only one org can be working at a time... roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Invite only ya bum

II_J3D_II

Guys I need advice.

I've just wasted my whole night joining new sessions looking for one that isn't full of MC's!

Am I better just doing VIP work?

Last time I made a killing doing the MC missions but this is unbearable. Am I missing a trick?

Double money on VIP work and biker sales, that tank is on sale. This is going to be the week i finally get the last of everything I want.

I can't wait to go back to bad sport forever.

y'all wanted 2X$&RP on VIP work for soooo long, well now you got it and only one org can be working at a time... roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Invite only ya bum

Can I do VIP work in invite only?

Rafae

^ Yes

Biker work/Contracts too

Lupo-Akane

Invite only ya bumI know right lol, who in the hell is going to play in a lobby full of trolls with this event week.

Can just set and drive around in a drop top or chopper without a thought of being shot to hell.

Rebel_Scum

Yes you can do VIP work in invite only lobby. Head hunter and sightseer in an armoured Kuruma.

Dr.Rosenthal

Gotta say I love that theyre using players pictures of the discounted vehicles, they havent done that for very long have they? Some of those pics are really good