Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,077 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

hugh750

what type of character will you play as in rdr 2 online?

what type of character will you play as?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. after rdr 2 drops in october 2018 what type of character will you play as?

• hero (coming to aid other randoms or npcs)?
    • villian (robbing stage coaches etc)
    • bounty hunter
    • a little of all 3

hugh750

once rdr 2 drops in october 2018 and after you complete the single player story.

what type of character will you play as in rdr 2 online?

lol232
Posted (edited)

After a certain amount of updates, I'll grief with my pegasus and its rockets while listening to EDM as I'm flying it

Edited by lol232

Cutter De Blanc

I probably wont

livejoker

After a certain amount of updates, I'll grief with my pegasus and its rockets while listening to EDM as I'm flying it

send_the_boredom_flying_29.jpg

I voted for "all 3" despite not going for the villain stuff (should have an option for "other" or maybe multiple choice). I think many others are like me where they try to play in a new style but can't veer from their usual path. For example, in Skyrim I'm always a crouching archer. Sneaking around, sniping enemies and trying to keep a low profile. No matter how hard I try to pick up a sword I can't rush into a fight. I'll probably play RDR2 the same way I played the original RDR in that I'll have good morals while nabbing bounties to make money if needed. I hope the economy in RDR2 plays a bigger role than RDR1 where it was dead easy to get the best horse. And I do mean a good economy and not just more expensive flying horses...

SherifWayne

I'm gonna be a whore

Lethal-lock

I'll download the day one patch and then stop my console from connecting to the internet, i want to complete the story 100% without any interference or distraction from online bullsh*t. I just hope to hell they haven't held back a heap of content/activities/customisation from the single player game to push people towards online. I see everything that happened with V and it just makes me worry lol

vKing

I'm going to be the stealthy killer that kills/ambushes other players when they are out hunting or in a remote area. I hope Rockstar includes a feature that allows a player to crouch and while doing so other players can't see you on the mini map. Or maybe the marker on the map disappears slightly over time so that it isn't OP.

The closest you'll get to stealth in GTAV online is killing someone while they are shopping for clothes or as they exit their apartment or los santos customs lol

xSilencedTNT

Landon Ricketts If The Legend Makes a Return.

Tao Cheng

A Chinaman with a Gucci ski mask and a cowboy hat.

Russtic

As an indigenous savage watering the great land with the blood of the whiteman.

MC_HaMMaSTiX

I'm hoping it's more MMORPG than GTA:O so I can be a mix of all three depending on the scenario or my mood at the time. GTA:O bored me after a few months because of it's lack of structure until I joined a "1% MC" RPG-esque crew. I hope they dive much deeper into gangs and make being in one Online mean more than having a crew tag and emblem.

SneakyDeaky

I want to play as the town drunk.

It would be fun to dance while you guys throw quarters at me. Or leave me in a chair outside the saloon stinking in the sun for days so I attract wild animals, making the hunting a lot easier for all our try hard online buddies.

Uncle needs competition.

thc_404

None. don't play these games for their "online".

Johnny Spaz

Not really a big multiplayer guy, but I did play RDR online, so I'd probably play as Javier Escuella

hugh750

even though i mentioned it in gtaforum's disqus page.

the frame of mind i would likely be in rdr2 online after it dropped and i went into a saloon and there was other players in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tiun-2iwrg

Thor Shreddington

My crew from GTA Online, the Hells Cowboys MC, will carry over to RDR2 as the motorcycle club's long-lost predecessor, giving us a good backstory for both gangs. After all, outlaw gangs on horses are the biker gangs of the past. Instead of Hells Cowboys MC, we will ride as the Hells Cowboys Gang, robbing banks and trains, drinking, whoring, gambling, making friends, making enemies, helping those who pay top dollar, killing those who try to stop us, and generally raising hell.  

MC_HaMMaSTiX
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Thor Shreddington said:

My crew from GTA Online, the Hells Cowboys MC, will carry over to RDR2 as the motorcycle club's long-lost predecessor, giving us a good backstory for both gangs. After all, outlaw gangs on horses are the biker gangs of the past. Instead of Hells Cowboys MC, we will ride as the Hells Cowboys Gang, robbing banks and trains, drinking, whoring, gambling, making friends, making enemies, helping those who pay top dollar, killing those who try to stop us, and generally raising hell.  

Good luck with the transition.

I tried to convince my former club (Reaper Lords MC) over the last year that we (now They) needed to start thinking about transitioning to RDR Online but tryhards in the club insisted on staying GTAO-based and "dominating" (lol) Freeaim lobbies. I eagerly await running into some of them in RDRO and having that "told ya so" moment when they see how much fun myself and some other former members will assumedly be having. RDRO seems like it'll be awesome and I can't wait to be a full blown cowboy/outlaw again with people whose company I enjoy.

If the TrustedReviews leak turns out to be entirely accurate....I shall become an almost 34 yr old shut-in come October26th. I'm that hyped.

Edited by MC_HaMMaSTiX
Forgot to add something

DexMacLeod

Hard to say without really knowing what the game will be like but I'd probably have picked none of the above if it were an option. I'll most likely be a lone wolf though. If it's anything like GTA Online I'll either be using a Solo Public Session glitch or trying to find empty/peaceful sessions where I can actually make money.

Waldbear

Mostly Good, probaly the bad and specialy the Ugly. Defintly choose for a hairy older male character.

PapaFuerte

An outlaw with a moral compass. Just living life in the West, riding with brothers and fighting enemies and the law that tries to stop us. 

Still thinking of a character, backstory, etc. 

KWF1981

If I join online, I like to play as a good guy. But the games atmosphere and tasks/missions etc. will help me shape my role out there, lol.

We'll see. Probably a bit of all 3 there Hugh, but hopefully my bandana can see me get away clean. :)

(Voted all 3 for now).