Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WEBMAN

How much money does everybody have?

PNutterSammich
Posted (edited)

Just after Gun Running was released, I managed to dwindle my almost $12 million down to just over $400,000.

I'm currently sitting on just over $35 million. All legitimately earned.

But this game is expensive, Disruption Logistics says my bunker sales alone are worth over $64 million and that doesn't take into account exported cars, CEO work, Free roam challenges, races, PVP mode wins, etc. I mean, I did enough sales missions in Smugglers Run to unlock the discount on the Hunter (which I never bought) and none of that is counted either.

I've probably made well over $100 million since last summer. My next big goal is $40 million in bank which I hope to hit before the Night Clubs DLC drops in June.

*edit.

Now at $44.2 million. Bunker sales: $76 million. 

Edited by PNutterSammich

Cant-B-Faded

5 mil. I always stayed around 10 when we could do the pac standard glitch. Now I only buy stuff that's on sale.

ALifeOfMisery

Here's hoping for some more great event weeks so I can really stack up for the next update :)

Surely we've got to get an I/E week. That's where the real money is for solo players.

If we get a double I/E week I'm going to play until I can't face picking up the controller.

Rafae

We're definitely getting a double I/E week sometime before the next update. That's the only business that hasn't gotten its turn for double bonuses yet during this drip feed.

Last time we had double on I/E I made around 8/9 million in a span of four days due to being out of town for the first three days. Smuggler's Run was so not worth grinding my thumbs out for lol

IceDree

I'd say you are comfortable if you have the knowledge & assets that'll help you earn a lot of money without having to rely on anyone else to help you (i.e. Heists).

Luigi22

We're definitely getting a double I/E week sometime before the next update. That's the only business that hasn't gotten its turn for double bonuses yet during this drip feed.

Last time we had double on I/E I made around 8/9 million in a span of four days due to being out of town for the first three days. Smuggler's Run was so not worth grinding my thumbs out for lol

Correct me if i'm wrong but last time we had double I/E was before Gunrunning? Was it also only time we have had it?

Willy A. Jeep

About 2.4 million? Which is only because of the log-in bonuses and a little bit of grinding on the recent double cash on contact missions. I'm usually sitting at less than a million, but I don't grind, and I don't play this game like there's no tomorrow. Still pretty decent in solid assets, though. Mostly in the form of cars.

Ice_cold2016

I have just over $51 million. I've purchsed pretty much everything i want in game now. Own 1 of each business fully maxed out, yacht, all the weapons and veichles of mass destruction from Gun Running, Dooms Day and Smugglers Run. Couple homes and couple cars. That will do me.

Correct me if i'm wrong but last time we had double I/E was before Gunrunning? Was it also only time we have had it?

I think Import Export has only been double money once and that was last summer before Gunrunning. Rumours are they regret putting Import Export into the game as people made a ton of cash from it quickly. They even tweaked sale times etc on it a while ago. This is why double money on Import Export is very rare. Look at Smugglersrun. That was double money just 3 weeks ago was it? Now its been double money again all this week too. Don't see anyone playing it though.

IceDree

I think Import Export has only been double money once and that was last summer before Gunrunning.

It was the last week of August actually, Smuggler's Run came out right after it. Rafae posted the link above.

Rafae
Posted (edited)

They didn't tweak any sale times with Import/Export and they never regret putting it into the game, they came up with the sale rewards on purpose and for that very reason, very rarely give it double bonuses as it's already the best money maker without it.

Smuggler's Run was one of the most expensive updates so it made sense they doubled vehicle cargo a week before it launched. Not to mention the first double bonuses on bunker sales too the week before that. Two of the best money makers in the game getting double bonuses back to back after each other. What a time.

Edited by Rafae

Ice_cold2016

I think Import Export has only been double money once and that was last summer before Gunrunning.

It was the last week of August actually, Smuggler's Run came out right after it. Rafae posted the link above.

I knew it was sometime in the summer just before gunrunning. :colgate:

Ice_cold2016

They didn't tweak any sale times with Import/Export and they never regret putting it into the game, they came up with the sale rewards on purpose and for that very reason, very rarely give it double bonuses as it's already the best money maker without it.

Smuggler's Run was one of the most expensive updates so it made sense they doubled vehicle cargo a week before it launched. Not to mention the first double bonuses on bunker sales too the week before that. Two of the best money makers in the game getting double bonuses back to back after each other. What a time.

Not true, they did. Insiders who know have explained it all before right here in this very forum. As i have said before. Why have all the other businesses had double money events over and over and over again, but Import Export has only had double money 1 time? Why was smugglersrun double money just 2 to 3 weeks ago and then double money again all this week? Why not Import Export? Because you can make a ton of easy money quickly with import export. Import export became widely known as the best way to make serious cash fast. My import export made me over 100 million in a few short months. My other businesses haven't made anywhere near that mark and i use my gunrunning business all the time since launch. I leave supplies to fill up while i play then sell them long distance all the time and its not made me anywhere near the money import export has. And i haven't even played import export since double money last summer.

AmyStone
Posted (edited)

Right now around $117m. I was up to $180m at one time but lately I've just been helping others earn money because what I have now will easily last me for the life of GTA.

Edited by AmyStone

Aghakhi
Posted (edited)

2.765.855 on bank, and 152 cash in my pockets. The most I've ever had was just under 5 million as far as I remember. Earlier today I had 4.2 million but I bought a Hydra.

However, I'm pretty fine with assets. I have a bunker, vehicle warehouse, special cargo warehouse (the cheapest one, though), hangar at Fort Zancudo, facility, and a handful of vehicles I'll probably never sell.

Total earned is 52.9 million, and spent is 50.1 according to RSG Social Club stats.

I'm now officially entering in resources-gathering mode, I've heard rumors that the next update is about nightclubs and it will be a new form of business. I feel some TBoGT vibes from it! If it's true then I can't wait to buy that Bahama Mamas West club right in front of my apartment! But damn, it's showing all the signs that it will be an expensive update with all these double business money event weeks...

Edited by Aghakhi

Rafae

Not true, they did. Insiders who know have explained it all before right here in this very forum. As i have said before. Why have all the other businesses had double money events over and over and over again, but Import Export has only had double money 1 time? Why was smugglersrun double money just 2 to 3 weeks ago and then double money again all this week? Why not Import Export? Because you can make a ton of easy money quickly with import export. Import export became widely known as the best way to make serious cash fast. My import export made me over 100 million in a few short months. My other businesses haven't made anywhere near that mark and i use my gunrunning business all the time since launch. I leave supplies to fill up while i play then sell them long distance all the time and its not made me anywhere near the money import export has. And i haven't even played import export since double money last summer.

I'd love to see some proof then because as far as I'm concerned, there's always been a twenty minute cooldown after selling one vehicle, thirty after two, fourty after three and fifty after four. What you may be getting confused with is them fixing the cooldown glitch where you could sell one car after the other with no delay. That wasn't supposed to be a thing and they didn't just add cooldowns to fix the issue, the cooldowns were already there to begin with.

And yeah I think everyone knows I/E is the best money maker, hence the rare double money bonuses on it. Not really rocket science there but interestingly enough, crates and biker businesses never had double bonuses either before these business event weeks, only 50% extra bonuses. Both I/E and Bunker stuff had double bonuses before these event weeks and they also had a few 25%/50% extra bonuses before that.

DangerZ0neX

Go away, Rockstar employee.

Rafae

I knew it was sometime in the summer just before gunrunning. :colgate:

How many times do we have to say it was right before Smuggler's Run and not Gunrunning? I even posted a link ffs lol

Gtaman_92

I have about 200 Million.

Bloodytears1666

12m.

FlacidJack

Wtf you don't ask that question. You some kinda gold-digging cougar?

Level 740 something, legit player, 12 mil, Looking for bromance. PM me.

MIKAHEEL

Lol anyone want to lend me some dosh i don't kno how you lot do it and find the time

FlacidJack

lol they're trying to decide if it's time for a legit wipe again... and everyone but you fell for it.

Mazawattee

More than I'd like to say. Heh.

Voodoo-Hendrix

$77,570,293 as of right now (thanks double $$ on crates!)

Overall income: $621M

Overall expenses: $543.5M

dieseltech20

31 million. I own everything that I want/need and have been playing for years. No need to grind money.

gtafan26

Enough, but not enough.

Dragon_Of_Tragedy
Posted (edited)

Everyone has moved on to RDR2😂😂

They all moved on to RDR2 remember when leakers would make modded missions?

A Titan of a crap made by fun.

Monkeys with buzzards with payout of $100k

I bookmarked that back in the day and got banned

Lol good times

Edited by Dragon_Of_Tragedy

Quinn_flower

Sigh

Unzips

MARINA

i'll try harder to have more money in gta6 online lol