2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

WEBMAN

How much money does everybody have?

WEBMAN

Just curious to see how much money people have saved up over the last 4 and a half years. Also, what would you consider 'broke' these days? 1mil? 2mil? 10mil? And what would you consider as being 'rich' or comfortable?

Tranquility Base Hotel

3 fiddy and a loch ness monster.

Bolomor

I always have 12mil on my account so i can buy stuff when a new update drops.

REXX

Currently at 129million. Just under 500million earned in total.

Nowadays, I would consider anything below 5million below average.

kenmy13999

I'm curious about how much money op have since he started the thread..

MARINA

I have 2.3m, I only really buy sports vehicles so I don't really need a lot of money

Lonely-Martin

$58.3m and rising. (Largely due to garage limits being reached, lol).

Closing in on $500m total too. :)

alex1055
Posted (edited)

Three money (and no kids)

Edited by alex1055

III-Ari-III

Money? = my signature

Comfortable? = at least 10 million.

Broke? = less than 1m.

Luigi22

Pretty sure i've hit 300 million in total few days ago. Currently about 35 million in bank.

Rich and comfortable? Well it does depend a lot, 20 million can be rich if you don't have anything to buy. In such case, I would say 20 million and more is comfortable, 100 millions is rich. This applies to mainly for people part of CEO/MC crews ofcourse. Broke would be 10 millions or less, always good to have more incase nice discounts show up. In general, people with 400 million or more made should not have money issues in any way. Spending money wisely is the key, it's worth to wait for discounts with expensive items, especially if it is something you can't use to make more money or won't make it easier atleast.

elfoam
Posted (edited)

Got about 195 million on my mostly legit account, wouldn't mind cracking 200 million at some point but never seem to quite make it. I don't buy anything though, that account doesn't have much fun time stuff. Poor is under 100 million I guess.. I never like to be near that. I have around 200 million on my glitching accounts too. My best modded account has 5 mil? but it's not about money, just about cars. If I good update comes out it can cost you 50 million so you need a fair bit spare, I haven't spend a single cent on the most recent update though.. because it was totaly sh*t.

Edited by elfoam

hei3enberg
Posted (edited)

The amount of money you have is ultimately useless, because in this game money is only a mean to get the tools. You should be asking how much money and what kind of tools we have to actually understand what is the individual definition of being broke. Because it differs. With coke and bunker running and with 0 on hishands one can produce 1.5 millions in 10 hours. Is this person broke because of a 0? Maybe, but I don't think so.

For me, to be ultimately broke in GTA one needs to be in the situation without business assets and without ability to either purchase them or anything meaningful. And to fix this situation, Criminal Mastermind is the best way to go. With 12 millions you will be able to purchase Coke lockup, Office, Vehicle warehouse, Cargobob and Bunker. This combination will never let you down if you play the game. Even with casual playtime you will be able to purchase 1 new high end car every week or 10 days.

Personally, I have 65 millions but I'm almost out of garage space, I have all the tools I need and even more (all GR vehicles, all useful DD vehicles, Bob, Buzzard, Hydra, most of SR planes and helis, various CEO helis for crew transportation and more cars than I like to drive). If I lose these 65 millions, that won't be a big deal for me, if I'll keep all the assets.

Edited by hei3enberg

ALifeOfMisery

Currently around $120m. I'll probably be somewhere around $150m before the next update drops.

For me making more money is somewhat pointless now. All my garages are full so I'm very picky when buying new cars. I'm mainly playing for RP right now, more money is just a nice bonus to ranking up.

WEBMAN

to be fair in this day, anything below 10mil does feel broke as you can literally spend that in a few seconds, compared to 2013 when the most expensive car was only one million.

elfoam

The amount of money you have is ultimately useless, because in this game money is only a mean to get the tools. You should be asking how much money and what kind of tools we have to actually understand what is the individual definition of being broke. Because it differs. With coke and bunker running and with 0 on hishands one can produce 1.5 millions in 10 hours. Is this person broke because of a 0? Maybe, but I don't think so.

For me, to be ultimately broke in GTA one needs to be in the situation without business assets and without ability to either purchase them or anything meaningful. And to fix this situation, Criminal Mastermind is the best way to go. With 12 millions you will be able to purchase Coke lockup, Office, Vehicle warehouse, Cargobob and Bunker. This combination will never let you down if you play the game. Even with casual playtime you will be able to purchase 1 new high end car every week or 10 days.

This is true, even though I don't use either the bunker or coke buisness, I have them all set up.. just in case a day comes when I need that money, sound investment. Same goes with the office and large warehouses for crates, I still have it all setup just incase.

WEBMAN

Criminal mastermind is how I really started to realise that money was an essential thing, as when I completed it two years ago the realease of offices and crates was just around the corner and IT gave me the boost I needed to start my businesses from there.

This is true, even though I don't use either the bunker or coke buisness, I have them all set up.. just in case a day comes when I need that money, sound investment. Same goes with the office and large warehouses for crates, I still have it all setup just incase.Not a bad idea actually I might set mine up in that way as well.

Mexicola9302
Posted (edited)

156 Million in Bank and total earned is 468 Million total spent is 591 Million.

The Stats are really buggy.

I would say the total money earned is 156+591=747 Million it would make more sense.

All available Garage Space is already taken 6 Apartment Garages (60) + 3 CEO Garages (60) + Base (12)? + MC Clubhouse (10 Bikes) + Import/Export Special Vehicles (Forgotten) + Hangar (20 Aircraft).

Bought all Boats and all other Weaponized Pegasus Vehicles except the Annihilator. Bought a lot of Unarmed too.

Edited by Mexicola9302

LunaticPandora

Currently have 10mil in the bank, trying to stay above 7 digits for the time being, but my tendency to buy useless crap I know I shouldn't will probably stop that from happening lol

rubster73
Posted (edited)

After playing for 4 years feeling rich, have way too much money and have all the toys and properties.

The key is a friendslist with skilled and loyal players.

Making money is not a problem these days, so many options.

Spending is ;)

For me it worked by doing heists, CEO stuff like the bunker, crates, cars etc made me a lot off cash also benifit from double money stuff ...

example, this week i did biker stuff, buy the supllies for 75000, and sell for 250000 u make 175000 with doing almost nothing.

Only cost me 9 minutes for the sell mission.

Last week did the same with the bunker.

They give money away these days, u just have to see it ...

Edited by rubster73

MIKAHEEL

Currently have 145 k I don't have much time playing.

Forza Harrd

The key is car sales, I don't know anything about friendslist with skilled and loyal players.

VTG7FEo.jpg

elfoam

Dedication man ^ :)

joel15cat

212 milion. My stats on socialclub are really bugged since the first weeks on GTA Online (PS3). Waiting to buy the cars to use on the 7 new transform races and Nightclubs.

Sanches

Im like 26 millions. I never really buy anything and i don't farm money.
My "broke" plank is maybe 400-200k.

Caysle
Posted (edited)

2.3b

Edited by Caysle

GTA-Biker
Posted (edited)

I currently have around 12.5 million bucks.Hopefully after buying the dripfeed vehicles (Cheburek, Michelli GT and Jester Classic),I'll still have over 10 millions for the next DLC.

IMO broke is under 1 million,these days you can't even buy majority of new cars with that.

Edited by GTA-Biker

Gamer Pradosh

Currently have 9million..Its always a nice thing that you have to choose which product to go for, so everything in the game has a meaning behind their purchase, which IMO is really good for a game...

WEBMAN

I currently have around 12.5 million bucks.Hopefully after buying the dripfeed vehicles (Cheburek, Michelli GT and Jester Classic),I'll still have over 10 millions for the next DLC.

IMO broke is under 1 million,these days you can't even buy majority of new cars with that.

Where can I see these new cars?

kenmy13999

Where can I see these new cars?Vehicles section on the forum..

Angry Akula
Posted (edited)

More than I'll ever need. Hopefully, 'cos inflation is a biach.

Edited by Angry Akula