Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,731 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Ice_cold2016

When will Rockstar start cleaning out the cheaters & modded accounts?

SHOKKERZ91

You cannot dodge a deluxo rocket. The only thing you can do is outrun them with an fast aircraft or use a building as cover. But dodging? No way, no matter how good you are.

I can avoid Deluxo rockets in slow WW2 planes and even the Avenger. You can dodge then in numerous ways. Like in this video. Or go behind a building, mountain etc.

--snipped--

You can even avoid them in a helicopter. --snipped--

The savage survived the rockets because of 2 things: going full speed outrunning them and the broken lock-on box of the savage. In normal combat situations, the savage would not survive, even with the broken lock-on box.

Here you see what i mean:

Tm3zXLZ.gif

Dodging is more like this:

pL6cFVX.gif

Ice_cold2016
Posted (edited)

You cannot dodge a deluxo rocket. The only thing you can do is outrun them with an fast aircraft or use a building as cover. But dodging? No way, no matter how good you are.

I can avoid Deluxo rockets in slow WW2 planes and even the Avenger. You can dodge then in numerous ways. Like in this video. Or go behind a building, mountain etc.

--snipped--

The savage survived the rockets because of 2 things: going full speed outrunning them and the broken lock-on box of the savage. In normal combat situations, the savage would not survive, even with the broken lock-on box.

Tm3zXLZ.gif

pL6cFVX.gif

The savage is still pretty slow though, huh. Didn't know about the broken lock on with it. I know it really surprises everyone when they see me evade Deluxo and Opressor rockets etc in the Avenger and the Rogue. As soon as they see me the instantly think i'm an easy target and come straight at me then get surprised when they can't shoot me down. In the Avenger its so strong that i like to ram into them so they explode. lol

Edited by Ice_cold2016

SHOKKERZ91

--snipped--

--snipped--

--snipped

The savage is still pretty slow though, huh. Didn't know about the brocken lock on with it. I know it really surprises everyone when they see me evade Deluxo and Opressor rockets etc in the Avenger and the Rogue. As soon as they see me the instantly think i'm an easy target then get surprised when they can't shoot me down. In the Avenger its so strong that i like to ram into them so they explode. lol

The savage is faster than you think at full speed. ;) especially when you take it out of the hangar. And the broken lock-on box makes it extremly easy to dogde any rocket that isn´t deluxo/ruiner/vigilante/chernobog ones, including oppressor missiles, which have homing launcher tracking. Don´t be afraid to use the savage against oppressors, it´s highly unlikely you get hit by those. A good cannon blast makes quick work of them.

Oh, and about the avenger, my mate and i used it the last couple of days. He gathered lots of footage, so there will be a nice avenger pvp-video coming soon, including alot of jets, deluxos and broomsticks. ;)

Hécate-II

Fixed-wing aircrafts are able to outrun cheesy missiles thanks to their turning radius.

Outrunning and dogding have different and specific meaning in my book, though I'm not native english speaker.

Outrunning: to fly faster than the missile/aircraft has more turning radius than the said missile

Dogding: like above ^^

Sentinel Driver

They're too busy patching clothing glitches and banning legitimate players

Gaffa

Yeah, I'd meant "dodge" not "evade" - flying in circles isn't a new trick and to be honest you don't even need to do that if it's not a "special missile" like from those specific vehicles (barrel rolling does the job fine).

Thanks for the info guys I knew something was a bit fishy, all good. I probably shouldn't steer this topic off at a tangent any more, sorry!

Happy Hunter

If they "clean them out" like they did on PC (i.e. Wipe everyone's legitimate accounts) I'd rather they didn't bother.

update_lsc

They've tried. Multiple times. Yet they removed a sh*tload of money from legit players as well in the process. They don't have full control of their own game anymore. They're that incompetent.

KWF1981

If they "clean them out" like they did on PC (i.e. Wipe everyone's legitimate accounts) I'd rather they didn't bother.

This.

I never cared what others have and the PvP here is never going to appeal to me, lol.

If they do start going for them, I'd definitely have the PC f*ck ups on mind and be concerned in case.

Don't know how PC folk do it. Playing more and more, seeing people lose years of gaming progress and the knock on of some quitting completely and breaking groups up in places, scary thought.

Can't game like that.