Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,242 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
RabCNesbitt

Not played in a few months, Nerfed?

RabCNesbitt

I haven't played in quite a while but came back after i saw some of the new cars and needed to spend some of my millions.

I was quite enjoying it while there was the Double cash on contact missions but now the bonus is gone they seem badly paid, even though it's half they don't seem as well paid as they used to be, Has it been nerfed?

Nutduster

No, they are back to paying what they have for a long time. Don't do contact missions for cash. Bunker sales and high-end Import/Export cars are still the money makers, or Doomsday Heists can really be lucrative with a friend who knows what they're doing.

RabCNesbitt

No, they are back to paying what they have for a long time. Don't do contact missions for cash. Bunker sales and high-end Import/Export cars are still the money makers, or Doomsday Heists can really be lucrative with a friend who knows what they're doing.

I see, shame really I enjoy the contact missions but find grinding bunker sales an the like a bit boring :(

Nutduster

Regarding the bunker, I basically only sell. I never source supplies anymore. Just buy them once, wait for them to be exhausted, and do a solo sale then. That's $135,000 (at least) profit for what is usually like a 10 minute mission, and nothing but waiting in between. While my bunker is refilling, I do other stuff - I/E sales sometimes, VIP work sometimes (a lot of those still pay pretty well per minute you put into them, especially Headhunter and Hostile Takeover, which can both be banged out in less than 5 minutes). And I do prep for a Doomsday Heist whenever I feel like it, then run the actual missions when my friend is online.

tjakal
Posted (edited)

Bunker becomes a lot less tedious if you just hold it off and sell it at full or near full whenever you have friends in session. Will net you about a million for every 10 hours played while leaving you free to join whatever you want in the meantime.

Raids hardly ever occur and if you have two solid players to help out you can easily deliver even the 4 buggies within the time limit, road captain goes back for car #4 in the buzzard after 1 delivery, other guy delivers 2-3 and then goes back for road cap's vehicle and third guy deliver all of his and goes back for that vehicle once he's done. If it's a calm session you can deliver a full bunker on just two players if you're willing to risk taking a small hit and drop to singleplayer should them buggies spawn.

(Above statements may or may not apply if you went all bumblefck ultima and placed your bunker in Paleto Bay.)

Edited by tjakal

AmyStone

I see, shame really I enjoy the contact missions but find grinding bunker sales an the like a bit boring :(

If you enjoy contact missions then do them. What's the problem?

FrancisBlack
Posted (edited)

Guilty as charged, in Paleto you can solo to 252k (long distance). Only the Phantom wedge is doable solo above 252k.

(Above statements may or may not apply if you went all bumblefck ultima and placed your bunker in Paleto Bay.)

Edited by FrancisBlack

BOOGIEMAN219

I have the farmhouse bunker and just buy supplies until its full, then ill leave until I get the insurgents with 15 minutes time or the semi's which are easily done solo.

III-Ari-III

Do bunker + meth, coke, and falsified money for best profits if you have 2 or more ppl in your organization.

hugh750

Guilty as charged, in Paleto you can solo to 252k (long distance). Only the Phantom wedge is doable solo above 252k.

i have the paleto bay bunker and also facility and i don't mind the extra road trip (i don't under stand all the hatred towards the paleto bay bunker and facility)? :blink:

right now it's 2x rp & 2x $$$ with mc club jobs & business's grind them or join a random mc club.