2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

OoSmc

SACRED SONS MC IS RECRUITING NOW! NEED FOUNDERS!

OoSmc

b2827d2b8e12b82820ca80dc0792847c918e1649

SACRED SONS IS A BRAND NEW MOTORCYCLE CLUB LOOKING FOR FOUNDING MEMBERS! I HAVE JUST STARTED THE MC ON GTA 5 FOR PC VERSION. I AM WORKING ON EXPANDING THE RESOURCES OF THE CLUB, GETTING BUSINESS TOGETHER AND NOW I JUST NEED THE BROTHERS TO RIDE AND DIE WITH. THIS IS JUST FOR A GOOD TIME AND TO HAVE FUN. I WOULD LIKE TO REPLICATE ACCURATE MC LIFE AS PORTRAYED TO MY AFFILIATION WITH A REAL LIFE MC (NOT GOING TO NAME WHICH ONE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS), HOWEVER WITHOUT ALL THE RP SERIOUSNESS. LETS HAVE A GOOD TIME MAKING THE BIGGEST AND BEST MC WE CAN! THE LINK TO THE ROCKSTAR SOCIAL CLUB PAGE FOR THE MC IS ATTACHED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST. FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AND COME RIDE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME. CODE OF CONDUCT IS ALSO IN THIS PAGE. I AM NOT STRICT ON MUCH, BUT SOME THINGS I BELIEVE SHOULD BE ADDRESSED. THANK YOU AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE ROAD SOON!

Standard MC code of conduct:

1. Be respectful! Not only to brothers but to other clubs as well! Give no respect where it isn't due, we never strike first but we will strike last.

2. Always help the brothers! Don't leave a brother stranded, or sacrifice him to get away. Unless it's a heist and there is no other choice :p

3. ABSOLUTELY NO OFFENSIVE RACIAL SEXIST, HATE SPEECH, OR ANY OTHER SLURRING COMMENTS. YOU WILL BE REMOVED!

4. For All Full Patched Members!!! I understand Prospects are "The Little Guys", However, we do not haze, troll or abuse Prospects! They are new and must put in their time, but they aren't slaves, pigs or sacrificial Lambs! They are new, but still our brothers.

5. Chain of Command is still a factor in the club. We are not the military, but if a brother that is higher in the "food chain" asks you of something, please do it. (As long as the order doesn't conflict with the 4'th code!) If you feel the 4'th code has been broken, please feel free to let a SGT. of Arms know so that it can be dealt with appropriately per the club.

6. All roles in the club from Hangaround to President all have a responsibility and purpose. Do your part! Don't sit back and let others take the load when you could be helping the brotherhood. An MC is a family and should be respected as such. So, if the Road Captain told me (the founding member) to fall back in the pack because I was riding like an asshat, guess what, I have to follow his instructions because he is doing his job correctly!

Other than these few simple things, let's have fun, complete new challenges, ride together and find that brotherhood together that we have looking for. I'm easy going and won't say much about anything unless it was completely uncalled for. I just want to ride and make money ingame with a great group of brothers!

I do not have any kind of voice chat set up yet, so it is up to you to use it ingame or not. It is not required but preferred just to make things easier. I would like to have church (club meetings) on Friday evenings at around 8:30 to 9pm, but this isn't set in stone. Once we have more members, we can vote on this. Anything else you see that may help make the club better, feel free to let me know ingame or on Social Club.

​​​

My ingame account name is G_Salvatore93. Come check out the club, ride for awhile and see if the MC brotherhood is for you!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/sacred_sons_mc_natl

RedDagger

Hey, you already have a recruitment post here, please stick to one topic as per the recruitment rules.

Thanks!