Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    2. News

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. News
      2. Red Dead Online
    1. GTA Online

      1. After Hours
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Crews

      1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA Next

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

    2. Site Suggestions

Cutter De Blanc

What is your least favorite car that you own?

Recommended Posts

xDatxJunkyx

Same here. I love getting messages about how diverse my fleet of cars are.

 

Basically... any modern car I own. I guess just like in real life...practicality does matter in GTA. My Duke O'death for example. My Raiden is pretty cool. Again, one of the only modern cars I'll ever touch.

 

 

 

 

XA21
Shafter V12
Dominator GTX

I'll let you guess why.

Sorry, don't have a clue lol

Forum members that have been here a while know that I exclusively drive vintage cars. Seeing me in a modern car is like seeing a unicorn eating a taco riding a unicycle.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HamwithCheese

I kinda dislike all my cars in some way, but lately, the tyrant is starting to bug me. Such a missed opportunity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oleg_aka_djmeg

the pariah that i tuned up for racing and i don't even race it ever.

271590_20180114191728_1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zombieslayer777

my red beater tornado i only got insurance on it to make it look like the old rusted version of Christine from the 1983 horror film Chirstine before they fixed her up but other than that its my least favoruite car so it just sits in my garage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cutter De Blanc

Jesus god, that Pariah is ugly as sin

lives up to it's namesake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lance Mayhem

The only armored car I have: The Kuruma. 

 

It just makes everything too easy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Charlottes

probably the weaponized tampa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
l-800-KILLZ

The faggios that I dupe over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smooth Longsack

I hate the hotring thing with a passion. What a stupid dlc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology
1 hour ago, Charlottes said:

probably the weaponized tampa

 

I'd say this if I didn't just move to PC.. Thing is just bananas if you're good with it and don't let people get close enough to destroy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
l-800-KILLZ
6 minutes ago, Kushology said:

 

I'd say this if I didn't just move to PC.. Thing is just bananas if you're good with it and don't let people get close enough to destroy it.

I'm a console player for like but aiming with a mouse is far superior. I'm thinking about getting the hori keyboard and mouse setup for PS4. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology
2 minutes ago, l-800-KILLZ said:

I'm a console player for like but aiming with a mouse is far superior. I'm thinking about getting the hori keyboard and mouse setup for PS4. 

 

I'd look into the Xim, it's pricey but seems to have a lot of positive reviews. I thought of getting one myself at one point.

 

I was also PS4 for a long time and still am for online but PC is fun with mods.. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
l-800-KILLZ
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Kushology said:

 

I'd look into the Xim, it's pricey but seems to have a lot of positive reviews. I thought of getting one myself at one point.

 

I was also PS4 for a long time and still am for online but PC is fun with mods.. lol

I don't wanna go too far off topic but what is the environment online like on PC? Do you guys have the modded cars and outfits and tons of money too? Iv'e heard that PC is very hard on said players. I'm sure there's safe servers you guys use Iv'e seen some videos. But it would be nice to speak with somebody who's actually on PC vs random videos Iv'e seen on you tube. 

Edited by l-800-KILLZ
I accidentally wrote save instead of safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, l-800-KILLZ said:

but what is the environment online like on PC? Do you guys have the modded cars and outfits and tons of money too?

Eheh..

 

I have a menu myself for security purposes but also modded my sh*t in the process. If we could still transfer from XB1/PS4 to PC. I wouldn't have modded my account on PC. I'm fully aware I risk a ban and fully accept it. You wouldn't see me moan and groan unless they banned my more legit than not PS4 account along with the completely seperate one on PC.

 

Sorry to ramble..but no, I haven't seen anyone else making it obvious they were modding.. I sure was though(no oneknew though). I spawned a cargo plane on maze bank tower and left it there.

 

The menu I have, I could full out be a  complete dickhead, but I dealt with enough of that sh*t back on PS3, wouldn't grief someone/anyone with it.

Edited by Kushology

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
l-800-KILLZ
5 minutes ago, Kushology said:

Eheh..

 

I have a menu myself for security purposes but also modded my sh*t in the process. If we could still transfer from XB1/PS4 to PC. I wouldn't have modded my account on PC. I'm fully aware I risk a ban and fully accept it. You wouldn't see me moan and groan unless they banned my more legit than not PS4 account along with the completely seperate one on PC.

 

Sorry to ramble..but no, I haven't seen anyone else making it obvious they were modding.. I sure was though(no oneknew though). I spawned a cargo plane on maze bank tower and left it there.

I don't think it would be very bright to spawn Christmas trees over squeakers and make them dance on invisible poles as well, If you're just rocking cars and money and outfits would you be good to go I take it? That's actually what's keeping me FROM switching to PC because life's too good over her on the PS4. I have multiple accounts and they're all really nice... for now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, l-800-KILLZ said:

If you're just rocking cars and money and outfits would you be good to go I take it?

 

I'll let you know when I get banned before I can answer that. I didn't go too crazy with money, I do have cars modded out(for free), but had to pay for the intial purchase on some(car too hot to modify!)

 

I have modded outfits too. Just can't get back my login bonus/crate drop clothing..which sucks donkey dicks.

 

(I'm unicorn maskless on PC and it sucks. I'll eventually try to save it to an outfit)

Edited by Kushology

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
l-800-KILLZ
Just now, Kushology said:

 

I'll let you know when I get banned before I can answer that. I didn't go too crazy with money, I do have cars modded out(for free), but had to pay for the intial purchase on some(car too hot to modify!)

 

I have modded outfits too. Just can't get back my login bonus/crate drop clothing..which sucks donkey dicks.

I appreciate that, I found out the hard way playing on a friend's pc that you can get banned easy. His menu he could click on somebody in the list and just kill them. I did that and he got banned for a month. Never let me touch his game again also :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology
Just now, l-800-KILLZ said:

I appreciate that, I found out the hard way playing on a friend's pc that you can get banned easy. His menu he could click on somebody in the list and just kill them. I did that and he got banned for a month. Never let me touch his game again also :p

 

Well, free menus have an obvious higher detection rate too. I paid for mine(which is lifetime). But yeah, killing someone out of thin air is just too risky itself. PS3 and 360 never had a record feature and they were just rampant, like a black friday sale.

 

I'm sure if I made it obvious, even without killing anyone, someone would say to vote kick me. Some people just hate menu users regardless if friendly or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
l-800-KILLZ
1 minute ago, Kushology said:

 

Well, free menus have an obvious higher detection rate too. I paid for mine(which is lifetime). But yeah, killing someone out of thin air is just too risky itself. PS3 and 360 never had a record feature and they were just rampant, like a black friday sale.

 

I'm sure if I made it obvious, even without killing anyone, someone would say to vote kick me. Some people just hate menu users regardless if friendly or not.

You can't please everybody that's for sure. Iv'e been reported many times for shooting people through walls with my thermals and lack of ankles. To the point where that little message in the bottom right hand corner saying R* watching me for cheating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cutter De Blanc

Lets get back on topic

My Taipan and Mamba are close competition for my Franken Stange, I might end up selling the Taipan.

I only have the Mamba because GTA 1, and it looks nice next to my Itali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.