Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,289 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Matrelith

GTA Online: Trap Door

Matrelith
Posted (edited)

Get Double Cash in New Mode, Plus Bonuses on Biker Business and Smuggler's Sell Missions, Vehicle Discounts and More

uCmT3yH.png

The brand new Trap Door mode is the latest blood sport to sweep Los Santos, where teams strapped with an arsenal of weaponry compete on a rapidly shrinking floating platform high above the Pacific. Every kill banishes your enemies to respawn in the dreaded red zone – a purgatory area that only gives you scant seconds to escape back to the mainland before the rug is pulled out from under you and your fatal plummet begins.

Pride always comes before a fall, but in this deadly new Adversary Mode that fall is a few hundred feet into the ocean – and you’re probably dead before you hit the water. Get on top, stay on top and be the last squad to avoid being a drop in the bucket.

Jump into the nearest floating war zone and earn Double GTA$ and RP in Trap Door mode all this week through Monday May 21. To launch the new mode, set a waypoint to the Featured Adversary Mode blip or launch from the dedicated button on your boot screen.

9fb6809f55849fb51369b51ad8715712dd71b704

In addition to Double Cash and RP in Trap Door, hustlers on the Open Road dark network and air-freight entrepreneurs in the Free Trade Shipping Co. stand to earn Double GTA$ and RP on Biker Business Sell Missions and Double GTA$ on Smuggler's Run Sell Missions all week long.

c4649d5105d2f4e186c0620d9b83a19c29dc01d7

Participants in last week's Business Week GTA$ Giveaway should begin to see their bonus cash awards hitting their Maze Bank accounts today, just in time to take advantage of a slate of new discounts, including first-time sales on a range of new vehicles.

Through May 21st, criminal CEOs will benefit from 30% off Executive Office Garages to showcase their prize motors. If you're looking to expand your finely-curated fleet or armory, retailers across San Andreas are offering steep discounts on a range of vehicles, weaponry and more:

FAN-FAVORITE VEHICLES ON SALE

ca8a36a101df1f03242e96f7981469a85176b14c

Mammoth Hydra (Photo: @Sistoska) 40% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)

9e68ca691ef320ed7630d3cb38b353a8c0ed88a2

Vapid Caracara (Photo: @Emir_Takro) 25% off

2c1b17dd6fa21073afc3b101320628b6e9d25459

Coil Cyclone (Photo: @slatz_7) 25% off

8bb7b89c5ffbb6d1cebe3c309bf2bffd8456f20f

Declasse Hotring Sabre (Photo: @FlamingFedora) 25% off

c2097fef64becd4d4f070f176bb842d86572f763

Vulcar Fagaloa (Photo: @_FGOMX_) 25% off

36d06a8ff9201462e4e888406fcf4aab6ce3fe1f

Vapid GB200 (Photo: @BIGBOY4080362) 25% off

24ebe42ac92db7c49834333c33e931ddc9d1daa9

Lampadati Viseris (Photo: @whjones1998) 25% off

2579bac5ad9d8f8c98bdb3fec58e6fb51c47b69b

Ubermacht SC1 (Photo: @sickbiyatch) 25% off

WEAPONS & TATTOOS

• All Ammo (including Mk II) - 25% off
  • All Assault Rifles – 25% off
  • All Sniper Rifles – 25% off
  • All Shotguns – 25% off
  • Doomsday Heist tattoos – 25% off

For details on all GTA Online bonuses and discounts, check out the Social Club Events page.

Original post: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60444/GTA-Online-Trap-Door

Edited by Matrelith

Sinnen

Meh. Even with double payouts hangar sales are sh*t.

Fun 2
Posted (edited)

FAN-FAVORITE VEHICLES ON SALE

Hydra

Edited by Fun 2

Quinn_flower
Posted (edited)

no poll op? everyone liked the poll.

Emoji-Meh-01.png?w=356&ssl=1

http://pollmaker.vote/p/X75VZ36N

here there is a quick poll for this week lol. Enjoy people

Edited by Quinn_flower

Volganor

Mentions "fan favourites" and almost immediately shows the Caracara.

...I don't think it works that way, Rockstar.

"Trap Door" is another cookie cutter Adversary Mode that pays awful for the amount of time you spend on it, even as the winning team and with double rewards for it. Plus, it has the usual problem of quitters easily throwing team balance out of window. I played a couple games of it and I swear I'm starting to lose track of which AM is which.

What I don't get is that, instead of cluttering up the menu with more and more dead adversary modes that, at most, change the rules and maps between them, why not just add these rules to a general encompassing game mode and let the host decide about which ones to choose? No, instead, we get more and more modes no one cares about after they're past their advertising week and which makes it basically impossible to start a game that you specifically like.

Kiethblacklion

No thanks. Don't need yet another adversary mode. I'll just go back to editing my gta vids in the editor this week.

Fatsanchez

After having finally bought the Hydra yesterday

tenor.gif

KWF1981

Meh.

I'll run a few MC sales if I can, last week was a good earner withouy even trying, lol. I'll save my freemode energy for what I hope will be a 2x week of I/E to come soon.

LunaticPandora

Man I expected the sales would be gutter trash this week but I didn't think they'd be this poor. I spent all last week earning 8mil+ and now have nothing to spend it on. I wish they would've done the 2x contacts last week and had a huge blowout sale this week, would've made more sense.

Voodoo-Hendrix

The Snapmatic pics for the vehicles on sale is a nice touch.

That Adversary Mode sounds boring.

Double $$$ on MC Businesses is always nice, time to restart them again lol

I barely had the chance to play last week and now that I'm free, this week kinda sucks, boo.

ALifeOfMisery

What I don't get is that, instead of cluttering up the menu with more and more dead adversary modes that, at most, change the rules and maps between them, why not just add these rules to a general encompassing game mode and let the host decide about which ones to choose? No, instead, we get more and more modes no one cares about after they're past their advertising week and which makes it basically impossible to start a game that you specifically like.

I'll be sending this to mouthoff.

Yet another example of a player and fan having a much more creative and common sense approach than those who make the game.

Liquid Snake 245

((sigh))...there's always next week

BlanketGrinder

Total meh.

But time to play with Creater and do some proper racing again. In good old cars. And utility vehicles in gfred like races.

Bloodytears1666

Hey, there would be Trap Door Survival adversary mode! Where is this fu#kn' door anyway, where is survival, what those faceless geometrical maps which looks like simple user's content deathmatch. Lol, I can't believe how lazy this free content became, really worth to be free. No doubt, there is no need of expansions or even existed map, if only thing you gonna do is making geometrical figures and random spawn points.

IceDree
Posted (edited)

Declasse Hotring Sabre - 25% off

Ugh tempting tempting ... The nostalgia is strong with this one.

GTA%20VC_Hotring_racer.jpg

Edited by IceDree

M.K.N.

Oh joy. Another new Adversary Mode no one cares about. Least the Biker Businesses are back again.

Ryancoke66

The Snapmatic pics for the vehicles on sale is a nice touch.

Yeah they are but I find it funny the best pic they could find of the caracara is one where the turret is hidden 😆

Also, I didn't get my money today :( I'll log in tomorrow and see if I get it then.

irish.chr

maxresdefault.jpg

Stormingz

After the week we just had, I was kind of expecting this.

IamCourtney

Enh. I've got three full businesses and 50 aircrates ready to go so that's nice.

Maybe I'll finally get around to buying a Hydra? Though I've done fine without it for this long so on the other hand, why even bother?

Hécate-II

Another week with some extremely exciting and popular adversary mode.

/sarcasm

PondNewt

Unlike most I really like many of the adversary modes. I mainly enjoy on foot pvp type adversary modes so this new one sounds like it could be right in my wheelhouse. I'll be giving Trapdoor a try for sure when I next play later on.

jamsroob

Was hoping for double cash on import/export, but double cash on coke, meth and weed is okay...

I quess the double cash on biker businesses doesn't include the bunker?

M.K.N.

Unlike most I really like many of the adversary modes. I mainly enjoy on foot pvp type adversary modes so this new one sounds like it could be right in my wheelhouse. I'll be giving Trapdoor a try for sure when I next play later on.

Good luck finding players who are into Adversary Modes, when the majority only care about killing each other in free roam and grinding away through Biker and CEO sales.

DarkFlame588

My money is safe for another week.

Rykjeklut

God damn it. I have all those cars, except the Caracara, and just bought the SC1 last week.

Voodoo-Hendrix

Just tried Trap Door, it's boring.

kenmy13999

Great week.. No it's actually just meh ;)

PondNewt

Good luck finding players who are into Adversary Modes, when the majority only care about killing each other in free roam and grinding away through Biker and CEO sales.

I always join the newest one via the light green featured adversary mode icon on the map. For the older ones I use the orange playlist icons also found on the map so I never have any trouble finding one to play. They are generally pretty popular I find.

ferguson99

The Adversary game mode was amazing, an actual grand theft auto mini job chasing or been chased around the city........ Now we are back with Arcade style games which should of stayed in the 80's.

Also no vehicle this week (tut) I only hope something big is coming at the end of the month, Or Rockstar are saving it all for 4th July holiday.