2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

hugh750

is it worth buying another ceo warehouse to sell crates?

Question

hugh750

i've been thhinking about buying another warehouse (a small one since i don't have a huge amount of $$$ and buying shark cards isn't an option), is it worth doing??

23 answers to this question

R3CON
Posted (edited)

You need to be able to think for yourself.

It's one thing to ask which vehicle is better than the other or which job pays the most in the shortest time, but minute personal budget decisions like this are up to your individual discretion.

Edited by R3CON

Shadowfennekin

What?

No, not worth owning more than one unless you plan on filling them all and saving them for a event week

Take it from me, I own 5 big warehouses and only ever used one throughout my 1000 crate run. Once it was full, I emptied it out and started over.

There's no point owning multiple warehouses because you can't store the product in any warehouse apart from the one you bought it for

kenmy13999

I would say no considering how bad you apparently think the griefing is..

wehweh01

What?

No, not worth owning more than one unless you plan on filling them all and saving them for a event week

Take it from me, I own 5 big warehouses and only ever used one throughout my 1000 crate run. Once it was full, I emptied it out and started over.

There's no point owning multiple warehouses because you can't store the product in any warehouse apart from the one you bought it for

The worth is up to you really. I personally own 5 large warehouses and I liked not needing to sale for a very long time. I'd source crates until all 5 warehouses were filled. 10 runs per day would take about 18.5 days to fill all 5. At bare minimum I'd at least own 2. At 10 runs per day it'd take about 7.4 days to fill 2 large warehouses.

Would you rather sale more frequently or less frequently? The choice is yours.

Mr Spanky

If you do buy another warehouse, buy a large one

Small ones are not worth the time or money

The more crates stored in a warehouse, the more each individual crate is worth

A full large warehouse (111 crates), crates are worth $20,000 each

A full small warehouse (16 crates), the crates are worth $15,000 each

Having more than one crates warehouse bypasses the cooldown period, just alternate between sourcing for each warehouse

X Mr Meaner X

I like the small as its quick to fill and sell, and you dont cry if you lose a full sale

hugh750

I like the small as its quick to fill and sell, and you dont cry if you lose a full sale

but you do lose the $$$ you invested in those crates. :(

Black-Dragon96

The whole CEO crate bussines is not worth it. Get an I/E warehouse and get the big bucks.

0wn996

if you like crate business it's worth having 2 warehouses to get around the cooldown.

I kinda enjoy doing crates, and if you want to do a couple in a row you need multiple warehouses since the cooldown only affects one warehouse.

I always buy 3 crates since most of the times you get a vehicle that takes all three crates in one go. With a ceo buzzard it's easy pickings.

Besides getting around the cooldown times, a second warehouse is pointless.

Chang

Small and a medium.

Got it runnings like clockwork

:) I Chang

CrysisAverted
Posted (edited)

Only if you consider this video game a full time job

Edited by CrysisAverted

Derphoe

In my opinion I think you really only need a medium warehouse because youll sell it full more often and actually see the return right away. Large warehouse feels counter productive to me because the payout doesnt seem worth the 15 years it takes to fill it up. Do you own any MC buisness or a bunker?

X Mr Meaner X

but you do lose the $$$ you invested in those crates. :(

If you do sightseer / headhunter in between cooldowns to pay for crates it helps soften the financial blow. And makes the warehouse sale pure profit. I sometimes flick between crates and I/e for variation. But I/e is waaay more tempting most of the time. Might aswell grind for good money!

Mexicola9302

If somebody plans to buy and sell CEO cargo he/she should have at least 2 warehouses. Doing VIP missions between the buy missions is just a waste of time. Except you are low on money.

I got 5 full large warehouses atm and waiting for the next double bonus on it. I don't care if that is in months or maybe next year lol. If feels good having 22,2 Million worth of cargo ready for sale. :D

PwnageSoldier
Posted (edited)

Unless if you don't have enough money, don't buy another warehouse. It is much better to save up for a large warehouse and trade in your small/medium for that. That's what I'm doing right now -- I have Cellatown Unit, and I'm trading it in for the Darnell Bros. Warehouse right next the Maisbastu Factory when I got enough funds.

Edited by PwnageSoldier

Mr Spanky

Unless if you don't have enough money, don't buy another warehouse. It is much better to save up for a large warehouse and trade in your small/medium for that. That's what I'm doing right now -- I have Cellatown Unit, and I'm trading it in for the Darnell Bros. Warehouse right next the Maisbastu Factory when I got enough funds.

West vinewood is a pretty good location for a large warehouse, not as much as Darnell Bros

Shirayuki

A large warehouse to fill with cargo, a small one for special items. That's the only reasoning one could think of for buying more than one warehouse, even that doesn't sound totally worth it as special items value don't multiply if you got more than one unlike the normal cargo, meaning as soon as you get one you should sell it.

BOOGIEMAN219

Get a bunker (not a sh*tty one north of the map though), a I/E warehouse, and a coke lockup. Source and sell car, buy supplies, rinse repeat. Afk to build supplies when you gotta work or whatever.

whywontyoulisten

Darnell is sh*t and overpriced. Heli access is terrible and the arrival circle and exit door are in completely different places, so it's always a run around the corner to the vehicle you got there in. Logistics Depot is by far the best large warehouse, just ignore the GPS and go to the yard from the main road.

StormerBoy

Best large location is Vinewood, hands down. Saves so much time, and that's what it's all about for crates.

hugh750
Posted (edited)

sorry guys i bought the ranchero $250.000 small warehouse (i'm being frugal with my $$$ right now, i did receive r*'s $1 million today and that helped me pay for my warehouse).

i just want my cash to grow. :lol:

larger warehouses will come later.

Edited by hugh750

PwnageSoldier
Posted (edited)

Darnell is sh*t and overpriced. Heli access is terrible and the arrival circle and exit door are in completely different places, so it's always a run around the corner to the vehicle you got there in. Logistics Depot is by far the best large warehouse, just ignore the GPS and go to the yard from the main road.

I generally like it for the location. I don't mind heli access as I can just put my Buzzard in the Maisbastu Factory, and the circles being different may be an issue with time, but not much else. Regardless, I just like it for the location -- it's next to a lot of things I own (two garages in the Factory, my vehicle warehouse, and my office isn't too far from it either).

Useful information though -- I'll have to do more research to finalize my decision.

Edited by PwnageSoldier

Pedinhuh

If you already own a large one, then just buy a small warehouse for those unique items that comes up randomly(golden mini gun, film reel, etc...).