Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,242 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Quinn_flower

GTA ONLINE: BUSINESS WEEK

204 members have voted

1. 1. how you feel about this week event?

• meh
    • eh could be better
    • happy
    • fk you r*
    • pleased/content
    • should of been something else released

LunaticPandora

Loving the 2x contact missions - made 200k plus in just over an hour. I know what I'm doing this week, no doomsday finale grinding for me! And great discounts all around that I've been waiting to jump on, what a week :)

Ryancoke66

Can someone please share the highest paying contact missions, and maybe make a playlist of them for Xbox one?

Sigh... let me explain...

Contact Missions do not have fixed payouts, but payouts that are based on how long it takes to complete the mission. This applies to ALL Contact Missions, so there are no missions that pay out better than others, only missions that are easier than others.

The general consensus is to take 5-8 minutes to complete each mission and then move on to the next.

What? Are you saying you can get the same payout on say, The Los Santos Connection from Martin and Blow Up from Simeon?

From my experience this isn't right. I find Titan of a Job, The Los Santos Connection, Extratadition and Stocks and Scares pay pretty well for your time spent.

LunaticPandora
Posted (edited)

Tempted to buy a Shotaro - should I? Or waste of money? I kinda want it because its a Tron bike.

Edited by LunaticPandora

ChaosUndead

FINALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY

Verbal Soze

f*ck you R* seems to be the best choice in the poll, 20k per 1 mission? Yeah right go f*ck yourself, i might play again if the payout are good like 4x rooftop rumble 100k sounds good if it's timed not worth it, got lots of better things to do

Business week should be 3x in I/E, 2x in CEO cargo, 2x Gunrunning and 2x on biker business

I'm not worried cuz this game is unbeatable havr fun wasting your life loser, Go f*ck yourself R*

And now back to grinding IRL f*ck you R*

kenmy13999

Can someone please share the highest paying contact missions, and maybe make a playlist of them for Xbox one?

Contact Missions do not have fixed payouts, but payouts that are based on how long it takes to complete the mission. This applies to ALL Contact Missions, so there are no missions that pay out better than others, only missions that are easier than others.

The general consensus is to take 5-8 minutes to complete each mission and then move on to the next.

What? Are you saying you can get the same payout on say, The Los Santos Connection from Martin and Blow Up from Simeon?

From my experience this isn't right. I find Titan of a Job, The Los Santos Connection, Extratadition and Stocks and Scares pay pretty well for your time spent.

Check the previous page, was a guy explaining it relatively well there. It's time based but missions that unlocks at a higher level also pays a little more

Semaj 2JZ♢

Well, damn...did someone at R* actually get laid recently or why the sudden gratuitous, good feels, event week? 😁

Ryancoke66

Check the previous page, was a guy explaining it relatively well there. It's time based but missions that unlocks at a higher level also pays a little more

Yeah, that makes a whole lot more sense lol

kenmy13999

This might be a good week to start rearranging my garages, start a mission, rearrange for 15 minutes, finish mission and repeat..

M.K.N.

About time they brought back the 2x Contact Missions. I can finally grind them solo and get the 2x cash without the worry.

Rashkovskys Shiv

Effectively, you can earn several million dollars this week by doing very little, which doubles up into even more money when you take the discounts into account. A new and up-n-coming player could earn 2-3 million, for example, which effectively doubles up to 4-6 million in assets if you buy wisely.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the Vapid Dominator GTX and the thought of playing 2X Contact Missions.

As is often the case with these mass GTA$ giveaways, they reek of a major update just round the corner? Rockstar want to get new and casual players on board, give them lots of free cash to play with, and easy ways of spending that cash through hefty discounts, then suddenly... a whole bunch of new DLC content that they can't afford because they've spent it all.

Spend wisely. A future update is on its way.

A major reason for all this generosity is this

-Fortnite is having a big week,the Thanos character from Marvel's Infinity war movie is available for a limited time this week,lots of people will be jumping on to play so this is Rockstar trying to stay somewhat relevant.

BTW I don't play fortnite.

PondNewt

Tempted to buy a Shotaro - should I? Or waste of money? I kinda want it because its a Tron bike.

Yes I'd say grab it while it is discounted. It is easily one of the best bikes for racing plus has a unique look.

Shadowfennekin
Posted (edited)

lmao

Thank f*ck I haven't bought Seabreeze yet. It came out while I was playing Far Cry 5! Far Cry 5 is currently in my Xbox, so I'm gonna make sure I do my share of the community event that just started before going over to GTA 5, gonna make it rain!

And my mind's pulling a blank if I own the Z-type..... gonna have to search my garage list hahaha!

Gonna buy the Seabreeze though, glad I didn't buy it. Wasn't worth the price it is anyways, nice to get a discount. It could be in the new Transform races so I might as well buy this unique chopper

Best event week in recent weeks, FINALLY something fresh and unique!

And NEW TREASURE HUNT?! Lasso pls!

Edited by Shadowfennekin

Kiethblacklion
Posted (edited)

The GTA Wiki has tables that layout the mission payouts. I used this data to create a spreadsheet for when my crew and I run missions.

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Missions_in_GTA_Online

Edited by Kiethblacklion

Quinn_flower

i want a horse as the rdr reward

Jenkiiii

Brilliant, I didn't realise that some missions have a higher baseline than others, and hence pay-out more over time.

However, let's not blur the issue, as not everyone knows this. Contact Missions do NOT have fixed payouts. They have payouts that increase over time, so you can pretty much pick the mission you like and still get paid well for it (over time). Fixed payouts were scrapped many years ago because some people figured out how to complete the highest paying Contact Missions, like Rooftop Rumble and Coveted in a matter of minutes, and grind these over and over and over again. This caused problems because the only invites you ever received were for the top-paying missions, and people rejected the lower-payout missions. Rockstar 'levelled' the payouts so that all Contact Missions are now valuable, which gives us much more choice. Go for it, play whatever you want :)

Cudwieser

This might be a good week to start rearranging my garages, start a mission, rearrange for 15 minutes, finish mission and repeat..

Could go raid a few cash registers and do a few muggings if the mission has no police response.

Fun 2
Posted (edited)

"Just For You: 30% Off 10-Car Garages, Biker Businesses and More "

GTA Online Business Week is here, and Maze Bank and Dynasty8 would like to offer you a special discount for select entrepreneurs. From now until May 14, get 30% off:

- All 10-Car Garages

- All Biker Businesses

- All Office Renovations & Add-Ons, including the Executive Garage

- All Facility Renovations and select Add-Ons, including the Security Room

- All Bunker Renovations and Add-Ons

- All Biker Clubhouse Renovations and Add-Ons

Take advantage of all that GTA Online has to offer this week.

Did someone slip Bullshark Testosterone in the marketing team's coffee ?

Edited by Fun 2

Kiethblacklion

Brilliant, I didn't realise that some missions have a higher baseline than others, and hence pay-out more over time.

However, let's not blur the issue, as not everyone knows this. Contact Missions do NOT have fixed payouts. They have payouts that increase over time, so you can pretty much pick the mission you like and still get paid well for it (over time). Fixed payouts were scrapped many years ago because some people figured out how to complete the highest paying Contact Missions, like Rooftop Rumble and Coveted in a matter of minutes, and grind these over and over and over again. This caused problems because the only invites you ever received were for the top-paying missions, and people rejected the lower-payout missions. Rockstar 'levelled' the payouts so that all Contact Missions are now valuable, which gives us much more choice. Go for it, play whatever you want :)

But there is a cap to the payouts, otherwise players would just load up a mission, get to the end, and never finish it in order to rack up big money. From what I read, the payout tops out at 16 minutes. Essentially, staying in a mission longer than 16 minutes does no good as the payout will be capped.

Commander S

"Just For You: 30% Off 10-Car Garages, Biker Businesses and More "

GTA Online Business Week is here, and Maze Bank and Dynasty8 would like to offer you a special discount for select entrepreneurs. From now until May 14, get 30% off:

- All 10-Car Garages

- All Biker Businesses

- All Office Renovations & Add-Ons, including the Executive Garage

- All Facility Renovations and select Add-Ons, including the Security Room

- All Bunker Renovations and Add-Ons

- All Biker Clubhouse Renovations and Add-Ons

Take advantage of all that GTA Online has to offer this week.

Did someone slip Bullshark Testosterone in the marketing team's coffee ?

...we're going to get fleeced next month, aren't we? :*(

Quinn_flower

^^^ r* is going in deep ur booty

Commander S

First of all:

7d490f5b69981ecdffb69b29a3c6188b.gif

Second, joke's on them: I still haven't bought:

- an office

- a clubhouse

- a vehicle warehouse

- a bunker

- a hangar

- a facility

...and I never intend to - so 'neener, neener' to you, R*! :rah:

Still, very sly move - give people the opportunity to make more money, then blow it almost immediately on existing stuff, so they're still going to be left short when the new update arrives. :p

Pedinhuh

First of all:

7d490f5b69981ecdffb69b29a3c6188b.gif

Second, joke's on them: I still haven't bought:

- an office

- a clubhouse

- a vehicle warehouse

- a bunker

- a hangar

- a facility

...and I never intend to - so 'neener, neener' to you, R*! :rah:

Still, very sly move - give people the opportunity to make more money, then blow it almost immediately on existing stuff, so they're still going to be left short when the new update arrives. :p

But how do you deal with all the spam to buy the new stuff tho?

Commander S

What, the total of eight spam e-mails/phonecalls/texts every time I start the game or switch sessions? :sigh:

Normally just ignore them by ...playing other games.

(I really, really hope R* will patch that out eventually - it's like the equivalent of getting cold-called by random telesales bods, but in videogame form... :sui:)

~Joseph~

So what's the best contact missions to earn the most money?

AUScowboy
Posted (edited)

i want a horse as the rdr reward

This is GTAO, so it will be a unicorn with golden armor, dual mounted miniguns pasted from the jetpack, remote orbital canon and will die permanently when killed so you have to pay 8 million for a new one each time it dies.

But for real, lasso/long bow/dual pistols would all be awesome. Safe bet would be a vintage long gun.

Edited by AUScowboy

Happy Hunter

Quinn made the thread? And it's not just meh?

I like the event anyway. The Hunter works very well with these old missions. Gas bombs - you can deal with all the vulnerable vehicles and objectives nicely with them.

Hécate-II
Posted (edited)

So what's the best contact missions to earn the most money?

The best are the simplest you can play with an aircraft(Buzzard/hydra/savage or else). Things like Denial of Service, Cops Capacity, Trash Talk, Judging the Jury, On the List...there are many others.

Edited by Hécate-II

Black Terminator

Thank you so much Rockstar for a great event week for the double contact missions, stunt races, huge discounts and get a free t shirt by logging in. Add in the bonus money for logging on each day for a week. Well, it's party time.

tumblr_p8c6unLPKV1tuenido2_540.gif​

Shadowfennekin

Oh right, the shirt is dope for once!

I'm actually going to wear it for awhile. :)

I'm sure the next update isn't that far off....