4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

RedDagger

E3 2018

RedDagger

https://www.e3expo.com/

Dc7GtBfUQAAFEtC.jpg

E3 Officially starts on the 12th of June, but as usual companies have press conferences before then - timezone friendly timetable above. Will be updated by Cheesemeister3k as more roll in.

Leaks?

Games you're looking forward to?

Just here for cyberpunk 2077?

yeah I just coped last year's topic feckin' sue me

Jason

The hell, is Sony's conference confirmed for Tuesday/Wednesday morning? That seems... late? Ubisoft's isn't that late usually either.

Anyway, Cyberpunk 2077 I think is gonna be the biggun going in for everyone, it'll be interesting to see what presser that shows up in. Squeenix seem to have a mahoosive presence as well this year so I'm holding out a small hope for an appearance of the Avengers game they've been working on. Bethesda's rumoured sci-fi RPG Starfield is rumoured again to finally get announced and shown as well, and Ghost of Tsushima is probably gonna get revealed at Sony's presser too.

Feels like we're getting close to the end of the console gen so the big games are coming thick and fast, could be a good E3 this year.

Cosmic Gypsy

I remembered last night that the PS4's been out since 2013... 5 years, I swear last gen only lasted 7 years? Got me thinking how insanrly sh*t this gens been for games, like insanely sh*t. The Witcher, Battlefield and Red Dead 2 which isn't even out yet are the only games i picked up for myself.

Rewas

Ah it's that time of the year.

Can't wait for that Skyrim Battle Royale Red Dead Redemption 2 gameplay, which I hope we see some.

Jimmy

Talking about Ubisoft, I'm really excited for Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 this year. Too bad the time scheduling is inconvenient for me. 1.30AM is way past my work schedule.

Baltero

I'm just wondering if the PC Gaming Show could be even worse this time...

Inttelix

The videogames are being updated faster than the games can be produced. In 5 years (2001-2006), we had 5 GTAs on the PS2. In the last 5 years all we had for GTAV on PS3/PS4 is DLC.

Posted (edited)

I just hope we'll finally get some proper Death Stranding footage and coverage. If we'll get just another edgy trailer, it will start to get old. Enough of the hype sh*t and time for some gameplay I'd say.

Also, Watch Dogs 3.

And the highly anticipated Skyrim Remastered Special Edition v.2 Redux Director's cut Wii U version.

Edited by fashion

Fireman

BAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Darth Yokel

E3 is a sh*tty little cringeworthy hypefest so I don't actually watch the live show. I only read about the announcements and I watch the trailers later.

I want to see Cyberpunk 2077, Darksiders 3, new Splinter Cell and new The Elder Scrolls. I think it's time for a new one.

DOUGL4S1

I'll only watch for Red Dead Redemption 2 and the supposed announcement of Forza Horizon 4, anything else is a bonus.

Laker23

Cyberpunk, TLOU 2 are my to go's, although I'd love to see actual game play rather than trailers, but it seems like a slim chance.

Not expecting to see RDR showcased, I don't expect Rockstar to change up their formula of not giving a f*ck about E3. Expecting that just before, but most likely just after it finishes.

Flachbau

I'm not interested in anything specific, but I'll be sure to catch the EA and Microsoft shows.

Jason

I want to see Cyberpunk 2077, Darksiders 3, new Splinter Cell and new The Elder Scrolls. I think it's time for a new one.

Elder Scrolls is very unlikely if rumours are to believed - it's been rumoured for about two years now that Bethesda Game Studios next big RPG is a sci-fi RPG called Starfield.

Zello
Posted (edited)

Watch dogs 3 Watch dogs 3 Watch dogs 3 Watch dogs 3 Watch dogs 3 Watch dogs 3

Watch dogs 3 Watch dogs 3 Watch dogs 3

Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of US 2, Spiderman PS4, Cyberpunk 2077 and I almost forgot Watch dogs 3.

Edited by Zello

Liberty93
I love E3. This is my christmas. Every year, I have a big hype.

I had chance to be journalist for french TV channel for E3 2016. Great memories !

I can't wait for E3 2018. I think will be a big edition.

RedDagger

Honestly the only thing I'm wantin' is Trials Fusion - and not a spin off like blood dragon. Apart from that, would be nice to see what Cyberpunk is like if it is showing.

There's a rumor going around that Rocksteady may introduce a Superman game this year.

https://geekculture.co/leaked-superman-game-from-rocksteady-in-works/

This is according to an anonymous leaker on 4Chan,

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jason

The Rocksteady Superman/JL rumour has been going around for years at this point, every few months a new "leak" about it seems to pop up.

Matrelith

Looking forward to TLOU2, Spiderman, The Last Night, Ghost of Tsushima, Cyberpunk 2077, hopefully something new from Bethesda, hopefully something new from Ubisoft and hopefully something new from IO Interactive (Hitman season 2 when).

Not holding my breath for RDR2 info, seeing as Rockstar doesn't do (or need) E3.

ARTHUR.

i'm only here for the crowbcat video

Jason

Just thought, Borderlands 3 is due I think too. Can't wait to see how they've Destiny'd that game right up.

I think Bethesda tweeted not too long ago that they're excited to show us what they've been working on at E3.

Am Shaegar

Definitely excited to know more about CyberPunk 2077

deadx23

Cyberpunk 2077 but I'm mostly excited for beyond good and evil 2 :)

Mister Pink
Posted (edited)

I think Bethesda tweeted not too long ago that they're excited to show us what they've been working on at E3.

Yeah Bethesda said they've been working on their showcase since September last year. I'm hoping they're going to show their new space RPG. They said they're going to be talking about a healthy number of new games. After Bethesda's pointless showcase last year, I'm very hopeful for this year.

Also, Cyberpunk is a huge one for me.

And did you guys just say Watch Dogs 3? Is that confirmed? Haven't been keeping up with gaming news lately too much. Been so busy!

We defo won't be hearing about an Elder Scrolls, probably not until next gen. I'm still playing Skyrim SE, so I'm getting my fix. I also actually want to try ESO.

Edited by Mister Pink

Candy_Licker
Posted (edited)

E3 is a sh*tty little cringeworthy hypefest so I don't actually watch the live show. I only read about the announcements and I watch the trailers later.

Yup, E3 is a joke. Which is partly because of the cringeworthy presentations and partly because most games are crap nowadays.

I don't know if CD Project Red will finally come out of the closet with Cyberpunk but that would be the sole reason to justify the convention for me personally.

Edited by Candy_Licker

Mr. Scratch

Riiiiiidge Racer!

Shaundi.
Posted (edited)

I'm just here for Cyberpunk 2077. It's been 5 years since the one and only trailer and it's been worth the wait. Hopefully we see another trailer and some gameplay.

Edited by Shaundi.

Jason

The amount of hype for Cyberpunk considering how little is known is mad tbh. Lotta hype to live up to for CDPR.