Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,761 visits to this link)

    2. News

    1. GTA Online

      1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

      1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA Next

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

    2. Red Dead Redemption

    3. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

    2. Site Suggestions

Kirsty

The Sadie Appreciation Posse

Recommended Posts

Cutter De Blanc

I wonder which one of the girls in Butch Cassidy's wild bunch she is most like, Laura Bullion, maybe one of the Basset sisters, or Etta Place... I don't think Etta Place though, Etta seemed to be a more refined woman. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BretMaverick777
9 hours ago, Dick Justice said:

The girl in that preview wasn't Sadie, it was Karen. 

 

I never saw a pic or a video, but I assumed Karen made more sense.   Pretty sure she's a madam.

2 hours ago, Mr. Morgan said:

hey fellas it's me again lol

 

I went back to look at the screenshots to look for any rings I might've missed (because I have little else to do with my time, clearly). Sadie is wearing the ring in this screenshot below, but not in any of the others either on Rockstar's website or the media outlets:

 

 

 

It sure will be interesting to see if she wears the ring from the get go (meaning she's already married/widowed at that point), or if she gets it later during the game from a.. certain someone. 

 

If she doesn't seem to be wearing it all the time in the trailers/previews, I'm wondering if the ring not only signifies a relationship, but also acts as a talisman in-game, conveying some type of skill bonus, like the medallion etc mentioned elsewhere for Arthur.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dick Justice

It was in the IGN preview. Arthur goes on the robbery with Bill, Lenny and Karen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Odenied

Im interested to find out the context of Sadie being in that burning building with Arthur I assume trying to save her. I wonder exactly how that fire started, was it some members from Dutch's gang or someone else entirely and what will the result be when, again I assume, those two get out. Or maybe it was some sort of botched robbery and the other members along are saving there skin while Arthur is being brave to try and save Sadie. It'll be interesting to see how far along that scene is in the game and whether it's the scene that really forms that trust and closeness between these two or if there has always been a close bond/trust between them before this scene and it only elevates that trust even more. Either way it is exciting to have a potential female character standout from Rockstar. October 26th can't come quick enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DustlnTheWind

 

6 hours ago, Odenied said:

Im interested to find out the context of Sadie being in that burning building with Arthur I assume trying to save her. I wonder exactly how that fire started, was it some members from Dutch's gang or someone else entirely and what will the result be when, again I assume, those two get out. Or maybe it was some sort of botched robbery and the other members along are saving there skin while Arthur is being brave to try and save Sadie. It'll be interesting to see how far along that scene is in the game and whether it's the scene that really forms that trust and closeness between these two or if there has always been a close bond/trust between them before this scene and it only elevates that trust even more. Either way it is exciting to have a potential female character standout from Rockstar. October 26th can't come quick enough.

I saw a theory that Sadie, John and Arthur split off from the gang towards the end.  Not much backing it up but a few of the screenshots show Sadie/Older John together.

 

Edited by DustlnTheWind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Odenied
16 hours ago, DustlnTheWind said:

 

I saw a theory that Sadie, John and Arthur split off from the gang towards the end.  Not much backing it up but a few of the screenshots show Sadie/Older John together.

 

Yeah that could and would be interesting. Also would make sense why John never hunted Arthur down in Red Dead 1 assuming Arthur makes it out alive at the end of this one. And that is true that Sadie and John have been seen fighting along side eachother in a couple screesnshots and we know that Arthur and Sadie are close, so it will be interesting to see the dynamic between John and Arthur and whether they rely on eachother thus maybe breaking away from the group like you mentioned.

Edited by Odenied

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
greenrock

John doesn't leave the gang until 1906

 

this game takes place in 1899

 

unless the game goes throughout the years,John will not leave the gang yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ

and why would he? the gang was all he had, the gang did so much for him, and someone in particularly gave his LIFE so he could...BE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Im2akillerfish

I'm kinda excited. I personally am not into romance stuff, but you guys have fun. She does seem cool, so I'm hoping she is written well.

 

I'm personally more interested in Micah. To me he just oozes "untrustworthy", and I don't know why. Also since Sean has been described as dumb and a "wild card", I suspect he may be a spy pretending to be dumb. But that's just me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dick Justice

Micah is swell. He’s just trying to guide his best friend Arthur down a path of righteousness. There are many people in the Old Testament named Micah, the name has an interesting meaning: “He who is like God.”

 

If you’re looking for a villain in the gang, don’t look past that dastardly Uncle fellow. 

Edited by Dick Justice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Odenied
4 hours ago, Im2akillerfish said:

I'm kinda excited. I personally am not into romance stuff, but you guys have fun. She does seem cool, so I'm hoping she is written well.

 

I'm personally more interested in Micah. To me he just oozes "untrustworthy", and I don't know why. Also since Sean has been described as dumb and a "wild card", I suspect he may be a spy pretending to be dumb. But that's just me.

Agreed. I think the way he says his line in that third trailer is what makes me think he is a bad apple. It feels like he says it in an smug/cocky way, in a way that he made some sort of mistake and wants Arthur to keep it on the downlow. But it could also be that Arthur made some sort of mistake. Will be interesting to see what is going on there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Im2akillerfish
6 hours ago, Odenied said:

Agreed. I think the way he says his line in that third trailer is what makes me think he is a bad apple. It feels like he says it in an smug/cocky way, in a way that he made some sort of mistake and wants Arthur to keep it on the downlow. But it could also be that Arthur made some sort of mistake. Will be interesting to see what is going on there.

Exactly. To me the line sounds like he screwed the gang over in some way, and that he doesn't think this "mistake" is something worth apologizing for. Almost like it's intented to be a taunt. 

 

Maybe he joins/forms an another gang? Even if he ends up betraying the gang, he still may not be a bad person. He could be a dick only out for himself, or he could have noticed Dutch's degrading sanity before the others and formed his own gang to carry on the "Robin Hood" aspect.

 

Either way, the way both Sadie and Micah have been focused on the trailers sound to me that they'll be important in Morgan's journey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thc_404
On 6/21/2018 at 12:03 AM, Im2akillerfish said:

I'm personally more interested in Micah. To me he just oozes "untrustworthy", and I don't know why. 

It's that damn mustache. I bet it has completely taken over and is aiming for world domination.

Edited by thc_404

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.