Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,170 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Kirsty

The Sadie Appreciation Posse

Cutter De Blanc

I wonder which one of the girls in Butch Cassidy's wild bunch she is most like, Laura Bullion, maybe one of the Basset sisters, or Etta Place... I don't think Etta Place though, Etta seemed to be a more refined woman. 

BretMaverick777
9 hours ago, Dick Justice said:

The girl in that preview wasn't Sadie, it was Karen. 

I never saw a pic or a video, but I assumed Karen made more sense.   Pretty sure she's a madam.

2 hours ago, Mr. Morgan said:

hey fellas it's me again lol

I went back to look at the screenshots to look for any rings I might've missed (because I have little else to do with my time, clearly). Sadie is wearing the ring in this screenshot below, but not in any of the others either on Rockstar's website or the media outlets:

It sure will be interesting to see if she wears the ring from the get go (meaning she's already married/widowed at that point), or if she gets it later during the game from a.. certain someone. 

If she doesn't seem to be wearing it all the time in the trailers/previews, I'm wondering if the ring not only signifies a relationship, but also acts as a talisman in-game, conveying some type of skill bonus, like the medallion etc mentioned elsewhere for Arthur.

Dick Justice

It was in the IGN preview. Arthur goes on the robbery with Bill, Lenny and Karen. 

Odenied

Im interested to find out the context of Sadie being in that burning building with Arthur I assume trying to save her. I wonder exactly how that fire started, was it some members from Dutch's gang or someone else entirely and what will the result be when, again I assume, those two get out. Or maybe it was some sort of botched robbery and the other members along are saving there skin while Arthur is being brave to try and save Sadie. It'll be interesting to see how far along that scene is in the game and whether it's the scene that really forms that trust and closeness between these two or if there has always been a close bond/trust between them before this scene and it only elevates that trust even more. Either way it is exciting to have a potential female character standout from Rockstar. October 26th can't come quick enough.

DustlnTheWind

6 hours ago, Odenied said:

Im interested to find out the context of Sadie being in that burning building with Arthur I assume trying to save her. I wonder exactly how that fire started, was it some members from Dutch's gang or someone else entirely and what will the result be when, again I assume, those two get out. Or maybe it was some sort of botched robbery and the other members along are saving there skin while Arthur is being brave to try and save Sadie. It'll be interesting to see how far along that scene is in the game and whether it's the scene that really forms that trust and closeness between these two or if there has always been a close bond/trust between them before this scene and it only elevates that trust even more. Either way it is exciting to have a potential female character standout from Rockstar. October 26th can't come quick enough.

I saw a theory that Sadie, John and Arthur split off from the gang towards the end.  Not much backing it up but a few of the screenshots show Sadie/Older John together.

Edited by DustlnTheWind

Odenied
16 hours ago, DustlnTheWind said:

I saw a theory that Sadie, John and Arthur split off from the gang towards the end.  Not much backing it up but a few of the screenshots show Sadie/Older John together.

Yeah that could and would be interesting. Also would make sense why John never hunted Arthur down in Red Dead 1 assuming Arthur makes it out alive at the end of this one. And that is true that Sadie and John have been seen fighting along side eachother in a couple screesnshots and we know that Arthur and Sadie are close, so it will be interesting to see the dynamic between John and Arthur and whether they rely on eachother thus maybe breaking away from the group like you mentioned.

Edited by Odenied

greenrock

John doesn't leave the gang until 1906

this game takes place in 1899

unless the game goes throughout the years,John will not leave the gang yet

BUT THE BENZ

and why would he? the gang was all he had, the gang did so much for him, and someone in particularly gave his LIFE so he could...BE!